March 28, 2024, 03:33:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 169051 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: May 08, 2007, 05:14:04 PM »

Dompig cracks me up. He has this anti-terrorism agency whatever it is. This is the same guy who can not find anything on the three liars in this case? And he will protect people from what?? Nothing, is my bet. I wouldn't hire him to protect a goldfish.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: May 08, 2007, 05:15:36 PM »

Klaas,

Can you get someone to translate the Bon Dia article that ******* posted? Wasn't it fairly current?

TIA

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: May 08, 2007, 05:17:02 PM »

That was todays paper..I gave it to someone to translate..Not sure when and If they will get back to me..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: May 08, 2007, 05:18:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
ORANJESTAD (26-4-07) - Naar verluidt zijn de afgelopen dagen opnieuw getuigen gehoord in de zaak Natalee Holloway. Het zou om het verhoor van vier getuigen gaan en een van hen zou een dezer dagen opnieuw worden gehoord, aldus de Amigoe.

Babel Fish:
According to reports the previous days again witnesses have been heard in the case Natalee Holloway. It the verhoor of four witnesses would go and of them dezer would again summon to be heard, thus the Amigoe.

http://antillen.nu/content/view/2360/2/

I remember reading that on April 26th.  So according to this 4 witnesses were heard.  Wonder who those witnesses were?

Jogger
Gardener
Meneses- unless he is the jogger.
Person who saw Paulus at 4 am and where.

That's my take.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: May 08, 2007, 05:20:37 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Dompig cracks me up. He has this anti-terrorism agency whatever it is. This is the same guy who can not find anything on the three liars in this case? And he will protect people from what?? Nothing, is my bet. I wouldn't hire him to protect a goldfish.

ya the guy that got out witted by a 17 year old, a guy that was destined to work at the internet cafe for the rest of his life, and a guy that is in his 4 th year of twelfth grade.

no one can get over on Dddompig.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: May 08, 2007, 05:21:33 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Klaas,

Can you get someone to translate the Bon Dia article that ******* posted? Wasn't it fairly current?

TIA

The only one I know that can translate it is Jossy.

Easy - did you see that Bondia article that ******* blew the margins over.  In todays Bondia.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: May 08, 2007, 05:21:55 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Thansk Robots and glad you are ok Smile
LilPuma.this girl dont like me.. I sure it would have pleased her to no end to see me lying on the floor. trust me. Shes a very jealous wench.. who would like nothing more then to have my job.

well, thats a shame

you really want to tick her off

be sickening nice to her......... Cool

it will make her go into MEGA MELTDOWN  Laughing  Twisted Evil

lol Robots..  Twisted Evil

Wink

im going back to the shoe store with my camera i will be back later

if Anna comes around please dont tell her anything that i mentioned about shoes, she is already wound up tighter than a seized-up chain saw when it comes to me and the shoes... this will just be our little secret

thank you for your COOPERATION  Cool

It doesn't matter if the shoes are planted at the FH, stuck in the mud or as someone suggested up somebody's rear, your boy Joran got caught in a bald faced lie about the size he wears.
I believe the Dutch interrogators are fully capable of navigating the size conversions for tennis shoes!  Rolling Eyes Most people are.  It's not rocket science.  Living in Europe, I am sure they are even more aware of this than we can ever hope to be.

You can believe Joran all you want but I don't and as far as I am concerned, he was caught lying about this by the Dutch.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: May 08, 2007, 05:24:35 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
ORANJESTAD (26-4-07) - Naar verluidt zijn de afgelopen dagen opnieuw getuigen gehoord in de zaak Natalee Holloway. Het zou om het verhoor van vier getuigen gaan en een van hen zou een dezer dagen opnieuw worden gehoord, aldus de Amigoe.

Babel Fish:
According to reports the previous days again witnesses have been heard in the case Natalee Holloway. It the verhoor of four witnesses would go and of them dezer would again summon to be heard, thus the Amigoe.

http://antillen.nu/content/view/2360/2/

I remember reading that on April 26th.  So according to this 4 witnesses were heard.  Wonder who those witnesses were?

Jogger
Gardener
Meneses- unless he is the jogger.
Person who saw Paulus at 4 am and where.

That's my take.

Rob,
 Do you mean the Meneses person kermit posted about? The pilot/photographer that had 7 statements taken??
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: May 08, 2007, 05:25:07 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

ya the guy that got out witted by a 17 year old, a guy that was destined to work at the internet cafe for the rest of his life, and a guy that is in his 4 th year of twelfth grade.

no one can get over on Dddompig.

Yup..I bet he won't tell his paying customers tommorow about that in his opening speach.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #749 on: May 08, 2007, 05:25:20 PM »

ahhh huh

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: May 08, 2007, 05:26:06 PM »

Klaas,

TIA

Easy - did you see that Bondia article that ******* blew the margins over.  In todays Bondia.

Do you have the link handy?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: May 08, 2007, 05:27:53 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Thansk Robots and glad you are ok Smile
LilPuma.this girl dont like me.. I sure it would have pleased her to no end to see me lying on the floor. trust me. Shes a very jealous wench.. who would like nothing more then to have my job.

well, thats a shame

you really want to tick her off

be sickening nice to her......... Cool

it will make her go into MEGA MELTDOWN  Laughing  Twisted Evil

lol Robots..  Twisted Evil

Wink

im going back to the shoe store with my camera i will be back later

if Anna comes around please dont tell her anything that i mentioned about shoes, she is already wound up tighter than a seized-up chain saw when it comes to me and the shoes... this will just be our little secret

thank you for your COOPERATION  Cool

It doesn't matter if the shoes are planted at the FH, stuck in the mud or as someone suggested up somebody's rear, your boy Joran got caught in a bald faced lie about the size he wears.
I believe the Dutch interrogators are fully capable of navigating the size conversions for tennis shoes!  Rolling Eyes Most people are.  It's not rocket science.  Living in Europe, I am sure they are even more aware of this than we can ever hope to be.

You can believe Joran all you want but I don't and as far as I am concerned, he was caught lying about this by the Dutch.

"ROBOTS"   My father has gone to the shoe store, complete with camera and back up discs. He asked me to keep up and mostly just read here and wants to know who is mocking him while he is gone. Anna is on the list and will promptly be reported to klassend per his request.
 Cool
Also, please do humor him, my sister and I have just about had it with him and his exploits and investigations and theories, Please keep him involved in this case, otherwise we are subjected to his relentless opinions on just about everything

thank you very much !!

he is Great but we can only take so much of thim at a one time  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: May 08, 2007, 05:27:57 PM »

LOL..THx Klaas want me to resize it?

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: May 08, 2007, 05:28:47 PM »

Klaas,

TIA

Hi JusticeforNatalee!

The Spanish to English babelfish (for the title only) is below. I translated the title without babelfish -- but just wanted to see what the translator would say. (btw -- semana is spanish for week)

Don't worry Very Happy  I won't try to translate the article  Laughing
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"team special I gave hulanda ta na aruba at least 6 siman"

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: May 08, 2007, 05:31:59 PM »

HMMM--so we aren't sure if the team is there for at least six weeks or less than six weeks.

J4N, I would read that as at least six weeks.

That is a tremendous relief to know!  I was afraid they were already gone and we just didn't know it yet.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: May 08, 2007, 05:33:29 PM »

Klaas,

TIA

Do you have the link handy?

Page 6

http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/May/8/A-8-5-07.pdf
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: May 08, 2007, 05:34:18 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
LOL..THx Klaas want me to resize it?

Nope, I already resized it while you weren't looking..ha ha
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: May 08, 2007, 05:37:02 PM »

I wonder how much Dompig sellin one of these for? I bet the drug lords would love to have one of those Smile

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: May 08, 2007, 05:39:46 PM »

ahhh huh

ahh huh about the cartoon of Domping? Or about the post Kermit made about the pilot/photographer?
 You will have to excuse me .. Im confused.. lack of oxygen  lol
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: May 08, 2007, 05:39:51 PM »

O/T
Never volunteer to babysit!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.