March 28, 2024, 11:04:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #615 5/7 - 5/8/2007  (Read 169105 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: May 08, 2007, 09:26:07 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Anna"
One mattress is technically off the floor on a cot frame but very low and the other is flat on the floor.

Here the bed is clearly off the floor. The girls foot is under it. WTH!

Maybe her foot isn't under the cot - maybe it's only under the blanket hanging off the cot.

I've seen this pic before but it really bothers me.  These girls are little kids.

i agree

they look 12 ish  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: May 08, 2007, 09:26:25 PM »

I've seen this pic before but it really bothers me.  These girls are little kids.

I know - they look like they're about 13 years old, don't they?

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: May 08, 2007, 09:26:55 PM »

... and to think that these pretty little girls do not have a clue that they are being taken advantage of ... used for the selfish perverted pleasure of Joran and his friends and ... there are fathers would would be tempted to take the law into their own hands if they knew.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: May 08, 2007, 09:28:26 PM »

The pics are obviously staged by either Anita or Julia or both in an attempt to resurrect his deliciousness.

Now that was exactly my impression as well, Rob, but I got flamed for even suggesting that it was Anita who took them.

I still believe it was and for that very reason, to show Joran has not one but TWO girls!   Rolling Eyes

It is just soooo Anita and she would totally miss that it looks so trashy.  Remember she talked about the co-ed slumber parties, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: May 08, 2007, 09:30:15 PM »

The one on the left is Melody.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: May 08, 2007, 09:30:37 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Evening Monkeys...what's shakin? Besides my badonkadonk?

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing I was reading in another thread...

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: May 08, 2007, 09:31:23 PM »

One on the right is Aline - neither one is an innocent sweet young thing, IMO
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: May 08, 2007, 09:31:49 PM »

The pics are obviously staged by either Anita or Julia or both in an attempt to resurrect his deliciousness.

Now that was exactly my impression as well, Rob, but I got flamed for even suggesting that it was Anita who took them.

I still believe it was and for that very reason, to show Joran has not one but TWO girls!   Rolling Eyes

It is just soooo Anita and she would totally miss that it looks so trashy.  Remember she talked about the co-ed slumber parties, too.

Right-On Anna ~ look everyone how sweet Joran can be to have two 13 year olds over for a pretend sleep over.. see he could never kill anyone and even these girls know that...so you should too.

And we would never stage photos in the VERY room where Natalee was taken.

Yeah right!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: May 08, 2007, 09:33:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I agree Klaas.  Especially the one on the bed.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: May 08, 2007, 09:33:34 PM »

Right-On Anna ~ look everyone how sweet Joran can be to have two 13 year olds over for a pretend sleep over.. see he could never kill anyone and even these girls know that...so you should too.

Yeah right!

Exactly!  He's never drugged, raped and killed either one of these, see?  They are both still alive after spending the night in his apartment.  He is harmless as can be.

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: May 08, 2007, 09:33:41 PM »

Robots - will post after the thread change  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: May 08, 2007, 09:35:12 PM »

Well, we aren't supposed to have seen all those photos of them out drunk with the rest of the gang!  We're supposed to think they are fine, sweet young things that Joran has never harmed because he wouldn't hurt a fly.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: May 08, 2007, 09:36:15 PM »

... not after they have been used ... taken advantage of ... by the likes of Joran and friends.  Pictures do not reveal the broken hearts and ... the tears that are shed when the realization sets in.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: May 08, 2007, 09:36:31 PM »

Yeah right!

Exactly!  He's never drugged, raped and killed either one of these, see?  They are both still alive after spending the night in his apartment.  He is harmless as can be.

Rolling Eyes

Exactly.  I agree with both of you.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: May 08, 2007, 09:36:37 PM »

You might be somewhat right, maybe not innocent-sweet but they both look way too young.  Neither one of them can be over 12.  So the question is, how do 2 preteen young girls end up this picture?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: May 08, 2007, 09:36:58 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

... not after they have been used ... taken advantage of ... by the likes of Joran and friends.  Pictures do not reveal the broken hearts and ... the tears that are shed when the realization sets in.

Janet

Good point Janet.  I doubt if Aline would be too hurt but Melody might.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: May 08, 2007, 09:37:55 PM »

You might be somewhat right, maybe not innocent-sweet but they both look way too young.  Neither one of them can be over 12.  So the question is, how do 2 preteen young girls end up this picture?

I'm fairly certain Aline is at least Joran's age.  Melody is about a year younger.  I'll find out after the thread change.  Neither one is under 16.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: May 08, 2007, 09:38:22 PM »

Robots - will post after the thread change  Wink

thanks

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: May 08, 2007, 09:38:51 PM »

Indy,
I'm pretty sure Melody is in high school.

Same way they get into bars??

It is so wrong and that must be one awful place to rear CHILDREN!

You are absolutely right, they are far too young to be into the bar, booze and sex scene!  

Makes me sick!  

PERSONA NON GRATA

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: May 08, 2007, 09:39:28 PM »

So Joran went with both of those girls, Right? At diff. times?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.