April 19, 2024, 08:46:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462483 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: July 06, 2011, 09:51:27 PM »

TIM MILLER NOW ON

I'm still mad at Tim.  

And he should be. I can think of the time I spent down there in Orlando, FL in Aug/Sep 2008  ... hmm, I am sensing a class action law suit.  

OMG, TXMOM, just got the gist of your comment ... sorry, been a long day and week, think i need new glasses and sleep.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 09:55:59 PM by Red » Logged
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: July 06, 2011, 09:51:55 PM »

You do not need a COD OR even a body to convict and be sentenced to death. This jury was bogus. PERIOD! A waste..........HUGE WASTE! I hope she walks out of jail tomorrow and someone performs an eye for an eye immediatly. I would have been satisfied with LWOP or even less. This verdict is bogus. I feel this jury knew more about this case than they said and she was lucky enough to get 12, that from DAY 1 (2008) felt she couldn't possibly be guilty. Casey has always been able to come out of any situation smelling like a rose.......she got away with murder. I bet JB will marry her and take care of her, wanna place your bets now?

said the exact same thing earlier she will have his baby in 9 months...
oh oooh. that thought made my dinner come back
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1162 on: July 06, 2011, 09:53:01 PM »

You do not need a COD OR even a body to convict and be sentenced to death. This jury was bogus. PERIOD! A waste..........HUGE WASTE! I hope she walks out of jail tomorrow and someone performs an eye for an eye immediatly. I would have been satisfied with LWOP or even less. This verdict is bogus. I feel this jury knew more about this case than they said and she was lucky enough to get 12, that from DAY 1 (2008) felt she couldn't possibly be guilty. Casey has always been able to come out of any situation smelling like a rose.......she got away with murder. I bet JB will marry her and take care of her, wanna place your bets now?

said the exact same thing earlier she will have his baby in 9 months...

They deserve each other imo.  If she has his baby it won't be long before she'll decide that Jose loves the baby more than he loves her...scary huh?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: July 06, 2011, 09:53:11 PM »

Heads up Jeff Ashton is on Dr.Drew... those who are not watching try to catch the repeat.

pb

Ashton said Lee was the biggest surprise to them on the stand.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: July 06, 2011, 09:53:26 PM »

TIM MILLER NOW ON

I'm still mad at Tim.   

Why?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: July 06, 2011, 09:54:16 PM »

TIM MILLER NOW ON
I'm still mad at Tim.   
why, what happened with Tim?
Because Tim Miller and TES was asked to go down to Orlando to search for Caylee Anthony in 2008. During opening arguments Defense atty Jose Baez said that Caylee was never missing.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: July 06, 2011, 09:54:41 PM »

Supposedly ABC took Jennifer Ford and her whole family to Disney yesterday...apparently her stomach is not too sick....

This makes me sooooo angry!  I'm not going to watch a single second of any of these stations paying jurors or bribing them!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: July 06, 2011, 09:56:18 PM »

This story will never be over... it will be like an eternal Montezuma's revenge

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: July 06, 2011, 10:00:20 PM »

Supposedly ABC took Jennifer Ford and her whole family to Disney yesterday...apparently her stomach is not too sick....

This makes me sooooo angry!  I'm not going to watch a single second of any of these stations paying jurors or bribing them!

I saw this on Twitter, and not sure if I believe it.
How did ABC get to her? She's been sequestered the whole time, with the other jurors in the courthouse.
Hope we find out if it's really true.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: July 06, 2011, 10:02:31 PM »

Jeff Ashton is a wonderful human being and just a class act, all the way around.  If you have a chance to see the interview with Dr Drew, please do so.  Dignity and grace, such a contrast to what we saw last night with the def team with their partying and obscene gestures.  His suggestion is that we do something to help children in memory of Caylee an angelic monkey

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: July 06, 2011, 10:02:39 PM »

I got a solution we should get to gether and file a class action suit against KC, she has caused us emotional suffering , mental distress, she and her family lied to the public, and the amount of time lost for watching at work , and at night keeping us from our families.

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: July 06, 2011, 10:04:26 PM »

TIM MILLER NOW ON
I'm still mad at Tim.   
why, what happened with Tim?
Because Tim Miller and TES was asked to go down to Orlando to search for Caylee Anthony in 2008. During opening arguments Defense atty Jose Baez said that Caylee was never missing.

Oh I thought she was mad at tim
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: July 06, 2011, 10:04:26 PM »

Coming back here after taking a much needed break.  This has probably already been posted.  Someone left it for me on facebook.
http://www.pledgebank.com/CayleePledge

::snipping2::
We will not watch movies, buy books, or even buy magazines from which anyone has profited regarding the Caylee Anthony case. Our interest in this case was merely to get Justice for Caylee, and justice has FAILED. It was NEVER to support the people who are profiting off her death (or trying to). 
We have no interest either in journalists, lawyers, or jurors who want to benefit and profit from the injustice that was done to Caylee. We, the people, have failed Caylee; she did not receive justice and her case will forever remain unsolved. We will never know what happened to her and any theory thrown at us will not be BOUGHT. We will no longer fail this poor girl who will NEVER get justice. We apologize for not bringing justice to you, Caylee. However, I will do something that I can do, and will not support/condone the actions people who want to live a "bella vita" over your terrible death. 
Therefore, we the people, pledge to boycott Casey Anthony and anyone else who chooses to profit from the death of Caylee Anthony. 
We pledge to boycott any movie producers, networks, magazines, and anyone else who tries to profit off this child! 

This is our way of bringing Justice to Caylee — Rest In Peace.
 ::snipping2::
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1173 on: July 06, 2011, 10:04:52 PM »

I saw this on Twitter, and not sure if I believe it.
How did ABC get to her? She's been sequestered the whole time, with the other jurors in the courthouse.
Hope we find out if it's really true.

I hope she enjoyed taking her kids to Disney World the exact same company (ABC) that helped Casey to walk away from throwing Caylee away like garbage. They basically funded Casey's kabuki theater defense. You can feel really good about KNOWING that every day for the rest of your life.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: July 06, 2011, 10:05:43 PM »

Jeff Ashton is a wonderful human being and just a class act, all the way around.  If you have a chance to see the interview with Dr Drew, please do so.  Dignity and grace, such a contrast to what we saw last night with the def team with their partying and obscene gestures.  His suggestion is that we do something to help children in memory of Caylee an angelic monkey

Very well said!  He hasn't forgotten who this was all about... Caylee!  He still wants justice for her and I admire him for that!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: July 06, 2011, 10:06:21 PM »

U took the words right out of my mouth! Jeff ashton is what every attorney should strive r
To be!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1176 on: July 06, 2011, 10:06:32 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/09/22/daily-commentary-%E2%80%93-tuesday-september-21st-2010-%E2%80%93-steph-watts-and-tim-miller-verbally-attack-beth-holloway/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this

Partial transcript:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8625.0

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: July 06, 2011, 10:06:52 PM »

OMG

Waht did I hear that right on Nancy Grace Casey has a lawsuit against Florida for unlawful detainment????

I knew it!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: July 06, 2011, 10:07:15 PM »

I agree... an amazing man.. and if he has the grace to accept the verdict , so will I.. with no anger, just shock and disgust

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: July 06, 2011, 10:08:01 PM »

Casey Anthony: Single mom of the year!

How many months of man-hours did Florida police spend searching for little Caylee Anthony back in 2008, while her mother, Casey Anthony, knew exactly where the child's body was?

If you were the victim of a crime in Orlando, Fla., between July and December 2008, you should be enraged that the police couldn't prevent or investigate your crime because they were too busy looking for a missing child whose mother already knew the kid was dead.

It's a zero-sum game with police resources. Cops combing through the woods searching for a missing child are not going to be patrolling your street or arresting suspects.

From repeat domestic violence calls to Los Angeles car chases, hit-and-run drivers and the balloon-boy hoax, worthless louts consume vastly more law-enforcement resources than the rest of us. Cops in any town will tell you all the domestic violence calls come from the exact same homes, over and over again.

As long as we're looking for new revenue streams, how about billing these white trash low-lifes for their massive consumption of police resources? The dregs of society need to be assessed a fee for their abuse of government services and thrown in debtors prison in the unlikely event that they can't pay.

As I described in my last book, "Guilty," the leading cause of all social pathologies is single motherhood. One way or another, Casey Anthony's refusal to give up Caylee for adoption was going to cost society – and cost Caylee.

The statistics are so jaw-dropping that not giving up an illegitimate child for adoption ought to be considered child abuse.

Read more: Casey Anthony: Single mom of the year! http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=319449#ixzz1RNgn0SFz

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.