April 19, 2024, 03:25:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462415 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2011, 09:14:09 AM »

I hope this in not inappropriate and I may just be over tired but I think she will get :
 Involuntary manslaughter/ or voluntary manslaughter.
Casey looked up chloroform as a means to make her sleep. So she could go out.
I think she gave her too much and caylee never woke up. She called George and Cindy no one returned her calls she couldn't call 911 because of the drugs in caylee 's system. So she wrapped her  in a blanket and put her in the trunk of her car and put it out of her mind. She could do this  then  stayed with Tony.
When she returned to her car she had to fix this and put her in the trash bags because Decomposition  was  starting  and poor caylee  was leaking so wrapped the duct tape and put her in plastic bags  and we all know the rest.

I hope I'm wrong This is JMO  thoughts please

The duct tape.......
No reason....Intentional......

You and I know this but I fear the Jury and many others won't. They will think it was to hold back the leakage of the decomp.  From a accidental  drug overdose.
I have seen many mothers use  Benadryl so they could go out back in the days that makes me sick.

Looking up chloroform because she ran out of Zanax
 We never found out if she bought it. or made it and if so she didn't get knocked out.
 We know way more then most people do about her. I hope I'm wrong
IMO 100% GUILTY but I just don't think she'll get that

A repost of my thoughts:

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2011, 09:15:11 AM »

I really do wonder what Casey will do when she gets out of jail tomorrow.
She has no clothes, no car, no money, no credit, no job, no family.  Will one of the attorneys "take her in"?  Will they set her up with an apartment somewhere?  In FL or in some other state? She will no doubt sell her story at some point, will someone come forward immediately and front her the money?  She'll have to be whisked away from the jail undercover, to avoid a lynching.  And then where????
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2011, 09:16:30 AM »

I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a hard time sleeping last night. Could have been the wine, but my dreams were not  pleasant.  I bet Casey had sweet dreams, though. 
It didn't look like Jeff had much sleep.  I'll bet Linda was wide awake too.  I'd bet a sleepless night was experienced by Yuri, John Allen, Dr. G, all of KC's victims aka friends, Dr. Vass, Inv. Bloise, Roy Kronk, and about a million other folks.  The scales of Justice were tipped over yesterday.
You know just had a thought GA, Cindy and slore will never have a minutes peace on earth...A flash back just hit me hard. I don't think Casey will have freedom very long, She will either be back in jail over something or dead..Remember the girl at jury trial? theirs other sicker individuals in this world. I dont know any place she will be able to go and not be recognized
I agree, she might be freed from jail, but really, how is she gonna be able to walk down the street?
Someone will try and take her out.

God forgive me, but I hope somebody does.  I hope it is painful too.  Is that mean?  What will irk me most is watching the very police that searched for little Caylee protecting the beotch. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TampaMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2011, 09:16:54 AM »

"Southern Gentleman"?????
http://www.wesh.com/news/28459148/detail.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=wesh
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2011, 09:17:55 AM »

Good morning all.  It is a glorious, sunshiny morning here in Ohio.  I feel free.  This cloud of Casey and Cindy Anthony is gone now.  There are so many people lilke them, we can just be thankful we do not know them.  We can choose to allow them to wallow in their own misery...and they are and will continue to be miserable.  Praying for, and helping their children, when we can.  Fighting for children's rights.

Something came to my mind and I would like a bit of input....HOW can Cindy or KC write a book?  Where would it start?

-Midway through the ordeal so they do not address what happened to Caylee?
-How do they present,  explain, then ignore the ramifications of KC's allegations concerning GA and LA?
-How do they presesnt a "reunited family" when the public will know how the drama via the National Enquirer, etc?

I just cannot see a book presented concerning fragmants...as for Cindy describing what she endured, we were all front seat witnesses so what is left to write about?

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2011, 09:19:15 AM »

Celebrity tweets in response to the verdict:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/celebrities-react-to-casey-anthony

Someone tweeted: OJ Simpson finds this verdict outrageous! 

This one is good (pic copied from your link above)

Monkey Devil!

I know! Apparently some of them have been watching the trial too!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2011, 09:19:16 AM »

I would be careful what I ate if CA cooked.  She strikes me someone who would taint food for her advantage.  She is so dark.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: July 06, 2011, 09:20:52 AM »

I have asked this, but can the state of FL bring theft charges for KC for all those checks that LInda was flipping through w/o Cindy's participation?  They prob won't, but can they?

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #128 on: July 06, 2011, 09:20:53 AM »

I posted this last night - I'm going to repost again.  I sincerely believe she's right - Casey will end up back in jail.  People around the world are outraged and unlike some other "trendy" happening this will not settle down. 

my conversation with my 2 1/2 yr old angel

mama ok?
mama is just sad baby
why mama crying
I'm crying for a little girl whose mama wasn't nice
put her in time out
they tried baby it didn't work
try again mama
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2011, 09:22:29 AM »

I would be careful what I ate if CA cooked.  She strikes me someone who would taint food for her advantage.  She is so dark.

gotta specify which CA Seahorse - this is true for both!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: July 06, 2011, 09:22:46 AM »

I posted this last night - I'm going to repost again.  I sincerely believe she's right - Casey will end up back in jail.  People around the world are outraged and unlike some other "trendy" happening this will not settle down. 

mama ok?
mama is just sad baby
why mama crying
put her in time out
try again mama

Awe, stop it.  Making me cry again.

My son just told me I have not cried in a little while and asked me am I still sad.  It is funny how kids are so innocent. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2011, 09:22:50 AM »

I have asked this, but can the state of FL bring theft charges for KC for all those checks that LInda was flipping through w/o Cindy's participation?  They prob won't, but can they?
Maybe only if Cindy pressed charges, which she wouldn't. 

Shouldn't somebody be charged with improper disposal of a corpse? Why didn't that happen??   As I said earlier, had this been an adult found in the woods..  I think there would have been another verdict here.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: July 06, 2011, 09:23:01 AM »

mama ok?
mama is just sad baby
why mama crying
put her in time out
try again mama

beth-your daughter is precious
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2011, 09:24:27 AM »

Maybe only if Cindy pressed charges, which she wouldn't. 

Shouldn't somebody be charged with improper disposal of a corpse? Why didn't that happen??   As I said earlier, had this been an adult found in the woods..  I think there would have been another verdict here.   

I guess improper disposal of a corpse would be part of the original charge, and would be double jeopardy.  They should ahve added that to the charges, right, but maybe they were afraid they would convict on that and not murder. 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2011, 09:25:09 AM »

Everyone is talking about where will Casey go.  She can't go home because she threw everyone in her family under the bus.

I believe George and Cindy knew what Baez's plans were and that they were going to throw George and Lee under the bus.  George was just going to go up there and defend himself against the accusations.  They were going to try every trick in the book to see what stuck to the wall.  If accusing George of molestation would help get Casey out of jail so be it.  Cindy didn't care as long as it helped Casey.

This entire family is disgusting.  Their main priority right now is to make money.

I also believe Casey will be going home because she has no where else to go.  I believe the Anthony's will move from their current home.  Unless Baez has arranged a place to live with hopes of paying for it from future bookings.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2011, 09:25:34 AM »

I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a hard time sleeping last night. Could have been the wine, but my dreams were not  pleasant.  I bet Casey had sweet dreams, though. 

I didn't sleep well myself anothermonkey.  Too much injustice in this world.  It scares me what people will believe

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #136 on: July 06, 2011, 09:25:37 AM »

Oh, I'm sooooooo glad that one of the media outlets ran this.  The world needs to know what a dirty, ambulance chaser Foghorn is.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2011, 09:25:56 AM »

mama ok?
mama is just sad baby
why mama crying
put her in time out
try again mama

beth-your daughter is precious
t.y.  last night I sang "you are my sunshine" to her.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2011, 09:26:34 AM »

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/valleynewsdispatch/lifestyles/s_745379.html

Prosecutor in Casey Anthony case makes A-K family proud

Don Drane of Allegheny Township was surprised by the verdict in the Casey Anthony case but proud of the lead prosecutor in the Florida case.

That would be his daughter, Linda Drane Burdick, the assistant state attorney, who argued the case against the 25-year-old Anthony, accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee, 2.

::snipping2::

Drane was not surprised that his daughter, a 1982 graduate of Burrell High School, was chosen to lead the prosecution.

"I wasn't the least bit surprised," he said. "She's got 20 years of experience in child abuse and child sex cases and worked in homicide cases."

"She's tried numerous high profile cases over the years, Drane said. "This isn't her first rodeo."

Cindy Drane, an Oakmont resident, exchanged e-mails with her older sister a short time after the verdict was rendered.

"She said she's OK and she'll call me later," Cindy Drane said. "She said she thought she did the best she could. She just wanted to do her job. You just can't predict what a jury is going to do."

Drane said her sister is a passionate advocate for victims of often-nightmarish crimes.

::snipping2::

She said Linda told her that the Florida State Attorney General's office has not permitted her to talk to the media, even after the verdict.

"Geraldo Rivera came up to her and introduced himself, but she told him she couldn't talk to him," Cindy Drane said.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2011, 09:28:37 AM »

I didn't sleep well myself anothermonkey.  Too much injustice in this world.  It scares me what people will believe

I tossed & turned all night too.  I came into this during the trial and had really only saw bits & pieces of what was happening through the years.  You guys who have been with Caylee from the start - if I'm this distraught I can't begin to imagine what you're going through!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.