April 25, 2024, 10:26:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462852 times)
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1200 on: July 06, 2011, 10:23:07 PM »

Just heard JVM on tv saying that LE is going to "release KC into the community" rather than just letting her walk out of the courthouse.  For her own protection.  So they're going to just drop her off somewhere? 

Please LE...DROP HER OFF IN A SWAMP.
I hope they drop her off at Caylee's memorial....lots of people milling about maybe one can give her a ride...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: July 06, 2011, 10:23:51 PM »

Is anyone watching the ABC special? Jennifer Ford said first vote was 10-2 not guilty, almost laughing at the state...

She felt like she was in a maze cannot get to A to B
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: July 06, 2011, 10:24:22 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/275068/Crowd-gathers-outside-courthouse-for-Casey-Anthony-sentencing-tickets
Crowd gathers outside courthouse for Casey Anthony sentencing tickets
By Stephanie Coueignoux, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 9:48 PM

::snipping2::
About 50 people were issued tickets for Thursday's sentencing. To make sure nobody tries to sell their ticket, a deputy recorded their drivers license information.

Those 50 people will then have to return in the morning to pick up their tickets.

Meanwhile, there will be Orange County deputies at the courthouse Thursday morning. Orlando police said they will have units in the area but they're not planning on adding any extra.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1203 on: July 06, 2011, 10:24:25 PM »

Greta had Griff Jenkins interviewing that Huekler guy..what a momo
Now Mark Furhman... I think these jurors were ignorant..just sayin

Completely ignorant. I love how alt. juror Russell the Love Muscle keeps saying... they are a dysfunctional family. Oh well. Not guilty!

Many are dysfunctional - they get by, they get help, some of them even know how to call 911 right when they smell a dead body in a car...

or when they haven't seen their kid missing for 31 days?

It's NO EXCUSE. How could they? How dare they?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: July 06, 2011, 10:25:21 PM »

Okay just ended a discussion with my cousin the judge who is retiring this year. He said while he admits it was a miscarriage of justice the problem started when the jurors were released to go home before being sequestered. He said in such a serious and high profile case they should have been told to be prepared to be sequestrated if chosen. He said there is more than one reason for that but the most obvious would be the potential of jury tampering. He said the second problem was the lack of jury background investigation and proper questioning of potential jurors. He said the "fast" pace was in the defense's favor because and for JP to "speed it up" after bozo used a whole day for one juror was absurd. Then the prosecution was not allowed the strikes they asked for which was a plus for the defense.

He was of the opinion the jury did little to no deliberations which to him brought a big red flag out. He said with all the scientific and forensic evidence presented in that case there was no way they could have even looked over it all in the time they used. He said he had presided over car theft cases which took much longer. He said although it is easy to second guess another judge, he felt that JP went WAY too far in allowing leniency for the defense mistakes and blatant disruption of the court. He said what that did for an inexperienced juror was told them it was okay to lie for your client since you knew she was not guilty. It gave an implication that the defense was correct. He also said when the judge read the jury instructions it would have been proper to even question the jury members to make sure they understood them since they had some uneducated jurors in the pool.

He said if he was JP because of the obvious lack of deliberations, he would open a Grand Jury Investigation and bring in the jurors to find out of there was reason for a mistrial in this case.

He said a lot more, but I thought everyone might be interested in what a long term criminal court judge thought about the proceedings.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: July 06, 2011, 10:25:34 PM »

We had alot of discussions we started to look through some stuff but they decided no how when why 31 days is bad behavior but does not prove murder
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: July 06, 2011, 10:25:59 PM »

Jeff Ashton is a wonderful human being and just a class act, all the way around.  If you have a chance to see the interview with Dr Drew, please do so.  Dignity and grace, such a contrast to what we saw last night with the def team with their partying and obscene gestures.  His suggestion is that we do something to help children in memory of Caylee an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey   Great idea!   Jeff is the definition of class.   A fine gentleman who puts duty first ... an honourable man.  There should be more like him.  God knows, this country needs them.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: July 06, 2011, 10:27:37 PM »

Turbo -- very interesting and I agree with alot of that.  Thank you for sharing   an angelic monkey 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: July 06, 2011, 10:28:14 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-will-be-released_n_891772.html#s303265&title=Casey_Anthony_Verdict
Legal Experts: Casey Anthony Will Be Released From Jail
First Posted: 07/6/11 08:30 PM ET Updated: 07/6/11 08:59 PM ET

ORLANDO Fla. -- Casey Anthony is still behind bars, but by Thursday afternoon she may enjoy her first day of freedom in almost three years.

According to legal experts with whom The Huffington Post spoke, there is little doubt that will happen.

"The judge has limited options," said Mark NeJame, the veteran attorney and legal analyst who once represented Anthony's parents.

"He's looking at four misdemeanors, which he could stack or run concurrent, but she's already served most of the time," NeJame continued. "The reality of it is that it is very likely he will say the jury has spoken and you've done a lot more time than most people do on these charges."
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1209 on: July 06, 2011, 10:28:54 PM »

We had alot of discussions we started to look through some stuff but they decided no how when why 31 days is bad behavior but does not prove murder

Florida should now make it a felony to not report your child missing.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: July 06, 2011, 10:29:19 PM »

Wow asked what about Casey in the swamp the juror says you lie, you get rid of it and you don't think about it! Something happen but she does not know what
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: July 06, 2011, 10:29:20 PM »

Okay just ended a discussion with my cousin the judge who is retiring this year. He said while he admits it was a miscarriage of justice the problem started when the jurors were released to go home before being sequestered. He said in such a serious and high profile case they should have been told to be prepared to be sequestrated if chosen. He said there is more than one reason for that but the most obvious would be the potential of jury tampering. He said the second problem was the lack of jury background investigation and proper questioning of potential jurors. He said the "fast" pace was in the defense's favor because and for JP to "speed it up" after bozo used a whole day for one juror was absurd. Then the prosecution was not allowed the strikes they asked for which was a plus for the defense.

He was of the opinion the jury did little to no deliberations which to him brought a big red flag out. He said with all the scientific and forensic evidence presented in that case there was no way they could have even looked over it all in the time they used. He said he had presided over car theft cases which took much longer. He said although it is easy to second guess another judge, he felt that JP went WAY too far in allowing leniency for the defense mistakes and blatant disruption of the court. He said what that did for an inexperienced juror was told them it was okay to lie for your client since you knew she was not guilty. It gave an implication that the defense was correct. He also said when the judge read the jury instructions it would have been proper to even question the jury members to make sure they understood them since they had some uneducated jurors in the pool.

He said if he was JP because of the obvious lack of deliberations, he would open a Grand Jury Investigation and bring in the jurors to find out of there was reason for a mistrial in this case.

He said a lot more, but I thought everyone might be interested in what a long term criminal court judge thought about the proceedings.

So... we monkeys are pretty much on target with our thinking...thanks for the info turbo!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1212 on: July 06, 2011, 10:29:59 PM »

Thanks Turbo, very interesting!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: July 06, 2011, 10:30:11 PM »

Baez is on with Barbara Walters.  What an ass!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1214 on: July 06, 2011, 10:30:20 PM »

Goofy alternate on fox...says Cheney Mason helped him make up his mind....oh boy !
how?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: July 06, 2011, 10:30:42 PM »

Florida should now make it a felony to not report your child missing.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: July 06, 2011, 10:31:08 PM »

Baez is on with Barbara Walters.  What an ass!

Did you see the juror? Jennifer Fury.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: July 06, 2011, 10:31:50 PM »

Clint House on Greta...angry over verdict....pushing Caylee's law...

As far as them having alot of discussions, they werent in deliberations long enough to have alot of discussions..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: July 06, 2011, 10:31:54 PM »

Jeff Ashton is a wonderful human being and just a class act, all the way around.  If you have a chance to see the interview with Dr Drew, please do so.  Dignity and grace, such a contrast to what we saw last night with the def team with their partying and obscene gestures.  His suggestion is that we do something to help children in memory of Caylee an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey   Great idea!   Jeff is the definition of class.   A fine gentleman who puts duty first ... an honourable man.  There should be more like him.  God knows, this country needs them.

I just finished watching him on Dr. Drew myself, and I agree wholeheartedly. Jeff Ashton is a good man and a great prosecutor who did his job well. I was impressed with him on Dr. Drew.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1219 on: July 06, 2011, 10:32:05 PM »

I wish he would bring them back it too Turbo but I don't think he will.  I think CJBP knows that KC is guilty but will let things be. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.