April 20, 2024, 03:40:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462499 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: July 06, 2011, 10:32:21 PM »

Casey Anthony: Single mom of the year!

How many months of man-hours did Florida police spend searching for little Caylee Anthony back in 2008, while her mother, Casey Anthony, knew exactly where the child's body was?

If you were the victim of a crime in Orlando, Fla., between July and December 2008, you should be enraged that the police couldn't prevent or investigate your crime because they were too busy looking for a missing child whose mother already knew the kid was dead.

It's a zero-sum game with police resources. Cops combing through the woods searching for a missing child are not going to be patrolling your street or arresting suspects.

From repeat domestic violence calls to Los Angeles car chases, hit-and-run drivers and the balloon-boy hoax, worthless louts consume vastly more law-enforcement resources than the rest of us. Cops in any town will tell you all the domestic violence calls come from the exact same homes, over and over again.

As long as we're looking for new revenue streams, how about billing these white trash low-lifes for their massive consumption of police resources? The dregs of society need to be assessed a fee for their abuse of government services and thrown in debtors prison in the unlikely event that they can't pay.

As I described in my last book, "Guilty," the leading cause of all social pathologies is single motherhood. One way or another, Casey Anthony's refusal to give up Caylee for adoption was going to cost society – and cost Caylee.

The statistics are so jaw-dropping that not giving up an illegitimate child for adoption ought to be considered child abuse.

Read more: Casey Anthony: Single mom of the year! http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=319449#ixzz1RNgn0SFz

Terrific!!!!!!!  Ann Coulter is so right on the money!     

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: July 06, 2011, 10:32:45 PM »

I can just give Caylee justice this is not how our country works they have to prove it
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: July 06, 2011, 10:32:59 PM »

Baez is on with Barbara Walters.  What an ass!

Did you see the juror? Jennifer Fury.

Yes, she as big of a moron as he is.  I still can not comprehend what these people were thinking.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: July 06, 2011, 10:33:03 PM »

Goofy alternate on fox...says Cheney Mason helped him make up his mind....oh boy !
how?

sorry...in closing statment..apparently while us monkeys were falling asleep as he was droning on and on the jurors were taking every word he said to heart..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: July 06, 2011, 10:33:43 PM »

Goofy alternate on fox...says Cheney Mason helped him make up his mind....oh boy !
how?
show me the munny

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: July 06, 2011, 10:34:54 PM »

We had alot of discussions we started to look through some stuff but they decided no how when why 31 days is bad behavior but does not prove murder

Florida should now make it a felony to not report your child missing.

I agree. I was just saying this to my friend at work yesterday. A new law should establish that it is a serious crime to not report your child missing.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: July 06, 2011, 10:35:37 PM »

Bozo just said she was "grieving" during those 31 days. 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1227 on: July 06, 2011, 10:37:41 PM »

These jurors can make all the excuses in the world but if they or one of theirs is ever before a jury, I hope they receive the same amount of attention they gave to little Caylee.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: July 06, 2011, 10:38:24 PM »

Okay just ended a discussion with my cousin the judge who is retiring this year. He said while he admits it was a miscarriage of justice the problem started when the jurors were released to go home before being sequestered. He said in such a serious and high profile case they should have been told to be prepared to be sequestrated if chosen. He said there is more than one reason for that but the most obvious would be the potential of jury tampering. He said the second problem was the lack of jury background investigation and proper questioning of potential jurors. He said the "fast" pace was in the defense's favor because and for JP to "speed it up" after bozo used a whole day for one juror was absurd. Then the prosecution was not allowed the strikes they asked for which was a plus for the defense.

He was of the opinion the jury did little to no deliberations which to him brought a big red flag out. He said with all the scientific and forensic evidence presented in that case there was no way they could have even looked over it all in the time they used. He said he had presided over car theft cases which took much longer. He said although it is easy to second guess another judge, he felt that JP went WAY too far in allowing leniency for the defense mistakes and blatant disruption of the court. He said what that did for an inexperienced juror was told them it was okay to lie for your client since you knew she was not guilty. It gave an implication that the defense was correct. He also said when the judge read the jury instructions it would have been proper to even question the jury members to make sure they understood them since they had some uneducated jurors in the pool.

He said if he was JP because of the obvious lack of deliberations, he would open a Grand Jury Investigation and bring in the jurors to find out of there was reason for a mistrial in this case.

He said a lot more, but I thought everyone might be interested in what a long term criminal court judge thought about the proceedings.

Thanks Turbo
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: July 06, 2011, 10:38:28 PM »

Is anyone watching the ABC special? Jennifer Ford said first vote was 10-2 not guilty, almost laughing at the state...

She felt like she was in a maze cannot get to A to B

I wasn't going to make a statement about the jurors, but this that's the cake.
What low lives these jurors are.....sorry....omg

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: July 06, 2011, 10:38:31 PM »

These jurors can make all the excuses in the world but if they or one of theirs is ever before a jury, I hope they receive the same amount of attention they gave to little Caylee.

Yep...karma's a bitch...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: July 06, 2011, 10:38:39 PM »

Okay just ended a discussion with my cousin the judge who is retiring this year. He said while he admits it was a miscarriage of justice the problem started when the jurors were released to go home before being sequestered. He said in such a serious and high profile case they should have been told to be prepared to be sequestrated if chosen. He said there is more than one reason for that but the most obvious would be the potential of jury tampering. He said the second problem was the lack of jury background investigation and proper questioning of potential jurors. He said the "fast" pace was in the defense's favor because and for JP to "speed it up" after bozo used a whole day for one juror was absurd. Then the prosecution was not allowed the strikes they asked for which was a plus for the defense.

He was of the opinion the jury did little to no deliberations which to him brought a big red flag out. He said with all the scientific and forensic evidence presented in that case there was no way they could have even looked over it all in the time they used. He said he had presided over car theft cases which took much longer. He said although it is easy to second guess another judge, he felt that JP went WAY too far in allowing leniency for the defense mistakes and blatant disruption of the court. He said what that did for an inexperienced juror was told them it was okay to lie for your client since you knew she was not guilty. It gave an implication that the defense was correct. He also said when the judge read the jury instructions it would have been proper to even question the jury members to make sure they understood them since they had some uneducated jurors in the pool.

He said if he was JP because of the obvious lack of deliberations, he would open a Grand Jury Investigation and bring in the jurors to find out of there was reason for a mistrial in this case.

He said a lot more, but I thought everyone might be interested in what a long term criminal court judge thought about the proceedings.
I wish he would bring them back it too Turbo but I don't think he will.  I think CJBP knows that KC is guilty but will let things be. 
I had grave misgivings about his hurry up approach.. he is going to move this along so it leaves the public eye. this is an embarrassment to him. He is another big ego. I never fell for his butchering of the English language and lisping as cute

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: July 06, 2011, 10:38:53 PM »

the fact of the matter is, if a case has been approved by the"Grand Jury" and then it goes to trial.. isn't it obvious to jurors that a serious crime had been committed by the defendant and that if you are even called to jury duty it is because solid reasons exist for that trial?  or am I simply living under a rock?

I would certainly take my time and review what the prosecutor has to say!!!   I don't know what went on with these jurors, as I wasn't present, but  the question arises:  Can they add and subtract ????????????????????   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: July 06, 2011, 10:39:52 PM »

Ashton coming up on Greta....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: July 06, 2011, 10:40:41 PM »

We had alot of discussions we started to look through some stuff but they decided no how when why 31 days is bad behavior but does not prove murder

Florida should now make it a felony to not report your child missing.

Florida should make it a felony to be as stupid as that jury is.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1235 on: July 06, 2011, 10:40:45 PM »

Very interesting, Turbo!  Thank you!  And please thank your cousin the Judge for sharing his thoughts on it.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: July 06, 2011, 10:41:35 PM »

and I would rather suffer thru Greta and laugh at them then watch Bobo and Baba       

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: July 06, 2011, 10:41:47 PM »

Thanks Turbo, very interesting!  

I thought it interesting he said he would open a Grand Jury Investigation..(I had never thought about that).....now that would take guts on JP's part but then again my cousin said he had done it before and both times found forms of jury tampering and attempted coercion. He said where a juror would never tell anything like that in public, they are not going to be so quick to lie to a Grand Jury because it is presented to them exactly what their personal consequences would be.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1238 on: July 06, 2011, 10:41:54 PM »

Clint House on Greta...angry over verdict....pushing Caylee's law...

As far as them having alot of discussions, they werent in deliberations long enough to have alot of discussions..
Did you hear what Bernie Grimm said?  He said Casey Anthony is going to crash and burn someday, it is a given. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1239 on: July 06, 2011, 10:41:58 PM »

Bozo just said she was "grieving" during those 31 days. 

He's such an idiot he probably believes that.  He said so many other things that were flat out wrong!

Guess they "licensed" some more video, just caught a glimpse of some I hadn't seen before.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.