March 28, 2024, 07:49:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 460399 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: July 06, 2011, 10:51:34 PM »

Hi, monkeys.

This is the first today that I've had a chance to check-in.  You've probably already seen this, but if not take a look at more of the digusting way the defense is acting:

Casey Anthony's Attorney Gives Media The Middle Finger

http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/07/06/casey_anthonys_defense_lawyer_gives_media_the_middle_finger.html

Thanks, Puzzler---it seems they've given all of society the middle finger---for now.  So trashy and low class.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1261 on: July 06, 2011, 10:51:57 PM »

Thanks Turbo, very interesting!  

I thought it interesting he said he would open a Grand Jury Investigation..(I had never thought about that).....now that would take guts on JP's part but then again my cousin said he had done it before and both times found forms of jury tampering and attempted coercion. He said where a juror would never tell anything like that in public, they are not going to be so quick to lie to a Grand Jury because it is presented to them exactly what their personal consequences would be.

It would be interesting to know what Judge Perry has been thinking since the verdict.  

Frankly I was shocked that nothing out of the way happened with one single juror during this long trial.  No one was replaced by an alternate.  I have to wonder just how closely they were watched.  jmo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: July 06, 2011, 10:51:58 PM »

Here is the contact information for JBP...maybe we could call his office...who knows...the whole Grand Jury thing seems like a possible way to rectify this.

Perry, Belvin Jr.  (407)836-2008 Orange 19-D Circuit

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: July 06, 2011, 10:52:34 PM »

I thought it interesting he said he would open a Grand Jury Investigation..(I had never thought about that).....now that would take guts on JP's part but then again my cousin said he had done it before and both times found forms of jury tampering and attempted coercion. He said where a juror would never tell anything like that in public, they are not going to be so quick to lie to a Grand Jury because it is presented to them exactly what their personal consequences would be.

Tks for the info.
So I got this right, JP IS opening a Grand Jury Investigation?

OH NO................my cousin the judge said that is what HE would do because of the lack of deliberations on the jury's part. I doubt JP would have the guts to do any such thing.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: July 06, 2011, 10:53:14 PM »

Jennifer Ford,

if you are reading here (which you prob aren't because you are too busy riding the rides at disney world on your all expense paid trip by abc and drinking the kc koolaid)...i strongly suggest you pick a new career path.  you are far too stupid and lack too much compassion to be a nurse. You and the rest of the jurors are all a pathetic joke and you all have blood on your hands now.  I hope you enjoyed your chick fil a lunch and everything else judge perry bent over backwards to give you imbeciles. You are a disgrace to the american justice system.

AAAAMEN!!!!

Look out, dirt bags...Karma can be a mean mean painful B&%CH!!! Not that there is anything you can do about it...except brace yourselves. Payback is hell.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: July 06, 2011, 10:54:03 PM »

So, she was " grieving " for those 31 days. Her behaviour was the same BEFORE. The lying, the stealing, the drinking, the guys, etc. Was she grieving in advance? How stoopid does Bozo think peeps are ? We are not as stoopid as that jury. She was like that for years and without the constraints of havng her baby with her and not being under Cindy's roof there was just time for more. Instead of only being able to party when Cindy would babysit or when it was ok to have the baby in the bed with you and your booty call, well there was time for more of the same.
So her story is for sale to the highest bidder. The pix of her life before in pix and videos, etc are at Cindy's. Maybe they will have a beat down with hammers on the front lawn and hoses for the tubs and tubs of pix. Or they will sue each other for ownership. Can you see Cindy &
George just turning this pile of potential cashola over without some deal or a fight or a lawsuit ?   
.. ps Turbo, I agree with your cousin, there was no time for any conversation or any deliberation, no one came back and asked any questions. I think there must have been a ringleader with a stronger personality who didn't want to be there and had no respect for the task or the justice system. We heard about laughing in the jury room and that seemed very odd at the time , given the seriousness of the matter at hand. Laughing at the State ?   
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1266 on: July 06, 2011, 10:54:18 PM »

I hope that woman follows through and is Caylee's paternal grandmother and files a civil suit against Casey!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: July 06, 2011, 10:54:26 PM »

you know I am pretty new here, heres a little about me... Both of my parents came from dysfunctional families, I never heard my mom say she loved anyone til my son was born, My dad his way to tell you he loved you was by putting a roof over our heads, food in our stomach, clothes on our backs (even if they were hand me downs).
But not one of us kids ever killed and threw our children in a swamp with duct tape over their mouth and nose and lied and stoled and partied. So just cause you come from a dysfunctional family that gives you the right to do this
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: July 06, 2011, 10:55:43 PM »

Here is the contact information for JBP...maybe we could call his office...who knows...the whole Grand Jury thing seems like a possible way to rectify this.

Perry, Belvin Jr.  (407)836-2008 Orange 19-D Circuit
Wonder if he has voice mail!  I will be calling him!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1269 on: July 06, 2011, 10:56:28 PM »

Tks for the info.

OH NO................my cousin the judge said that is what HE would do because of the lack of deliberations on the jury's part. I doubt JP would have the guts to do any such thing.

JP just migght do it he is going to be up for re election and with the publics disgrace with the verdict might be his only way to get re elected ... im calling emailing doing all I can to make sure she gets her due

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: July 06, 2011, 10:57:54 PM »

Tks for the info.

Isn't a grand jury investigation determining whether criminal charges are warranted?
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: July 06, 2011, 10:58:00 PM »

does anyone have JP's email?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: July 06, 2011, 10:59:27 PM »

you know I am pretty new here, heres a little about me... Both of my parents came from dysfunctional families, I never heard my mom say she loved anyone til my son was born, My dad his way to tell you he loved you was by putting a roof over our heads, food in our stomach, clothes on our backs (even if they were hand me downs).
But not one of us kids ever killed and threw our children in a swamp with duct tape over their mouth and nose and lied and stoled and partied. So just cause you come from a dysfunctional family that gives you the right to do this
Thank you Jazzy....welcome 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: July 06, 2011, 11:00:07 PM »

I hope that woman follows through and is Caylee's paternal grandmother and files a civil suit against Casey!

Her friends on facebook are consoling her today. Others are telling her to follow through. One lady even indicated that she is following through on the dna, etc.
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1274 on: July 06, 2011, 11:00:07 PM »

Does anyone know if Judge will ever be allowed to discuss his true thoughts about trial and verdict?  Just wondering what his thoughts are.  I also thought he looked a little disgusted when reading the verdict.  But I may be reading something into it that wasn't really there.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: July 06, 2011, 11:01:12 PM »

We had alot of discussions we started to look through some stuff but they decided no how when why 31 days is bad behavior but does not prove murder

Florida should now make it a felony to not report your child missing.
Here ya go Carpe
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1608563617#!/CreateCayleesLaw

http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=own_wall

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: July 06, 2011, 11:01:27 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-02-02/news/os-judge-belvin-perry-re-elected-20110202_1_thurgood-marshall-school-circuit-and-county-judges-judicial-circuit
Chief Judge Belvin Perry re-elected as chief judge Ninth Circuit
February 02, 2011|By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
Ninth Judicial Circuit Chief Judge Belvin Perry was unanimously re-elected Wednesday to another two-year term as chief judge by the other circuit and county judges in Orange and Osceola.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: July 06, 2011, 11:02:01 PM »

Turbo---

I think your cousin was exactly correct.  In fact, I will go further. I feel that Perry was also guarding his record of few or no appeals.  It seemed to me that his rulings indicated that was uppermost in his mind and since it is the defense which could have appealed a guilty verdict, most of his rulings were designed to protect his record.  He did throw an occasional bone to the prosecution on minor issues.  Also, in order to preserve his appeals record, when it was necessary to chastise the defense, as it often was, he would include Mr. Ashton in the warning, although he had done nothing to deserve it. This, too, would protect his appeals record. I don't wonder that Mr. Ashton wants no more of it and is retiring.

But to me, his most egregious act was in jury selection.  To have forced the prosecution to accept the woman who felt that "God didn't put me on this earth to judge people," was, frankly, assinine.  And, in fact, he made no bones about having accepted her to be "Race neutral" whatever that means.  To me, it is just as unfair to favor one race as it is the other.  And to force her on the jury because she is African-American is just wrong.  Race should have had no place in case.  A jury is a group of people who are appointed to judge.  How can a woman who can't judge be a part of it?

I posted some time ago, long before this farce of a verdict,  that my respect for Judge Perry was heading downward.  His knowledge of the law might be extensive, but so is his ego.

I can't say that Caylee lost because Caylee is dead and has nothing to lose.  However, justice lost.  It is just further erosion of our justice system until it will collapse on itself and no one will ever be guilty of anything because people either will not or cannot judge.

IMO the jury should have plead insanity.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: July 06, 2011, 11:02:26 PM »

Her friends on facebook are consoling her today. Others are telling her to follow through. One lady even indicated that she is following through on the dna, etc.
If she can't get the Anthony's to cooperate then maybe she should contact John Morgan.  I don't know her or I would befriend her on FB

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: July 06, 2011, 11:03:06 PM »

Think this deserves mention . Thank you New Jersey. http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2011/07/dicicco_prepares_bill_to_make.html

DiCicco prepares bill to make it a felony to not report death or disappearance of a child

Assembly Republicans Domenick DiCicco, John Amodeo and Vince Polistina are drafting legislation in response to the tragic court case in which Casey Anthony was acquitted yesterday of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony, in a high-profile court case.  ::snipping2::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.