April 26, 2024, 09:32:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 463016 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #140 on: July 06, 2011, 09:29:26 AM »

I wish Whorealdo would smother on his nasty mustache.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2011, 09:29:30 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/surveypopup/28452326/detail.html?path=/news/

Channel 6 ClickOrlando

SURVEY
Do you agree with the decision of the jury in the Casey Anthony murder trial?

Go vote and let the state of FL and Jose Baez know how you feel!   ::justice2NJ::   

Thank you, just voted.

So sorry, Caylee Marie!  an angelic monkey
pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2011, 09:29:31 AM »

Media keeps saying she will be released and hopefully she will get help for herself and straighten out her life.  Doesn't the media realize that she is a sociopath and nothing will help her.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2011, 09:29:58 AM »

I really do wonder what Casey will do when she gets out of jail tomorrow.
She has no clothes, no car, no money, no credit, no job, no family.  Will one of the attorneys "take her in"?  Will they set her up with an apartment somewhere?  In FL or in some other state? She will no doubt sell her story at some point, will someone come forward immediately and front her the money?  She'll have to be whisked away from the jail undercover, to avoid a lynching.  And then where????

At this point, I could give a rats *^^ what she does.
Karma's a bitch.
Sorry, still in a bad mood....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: July 06, 2011, 09:31:17 AM »

Oh, I'm sooooooo glad that one of the media outlets ran this.  The world needs to know what a dirty, ambulance chaser Foghorn is.

me too - I thought one of us was going to have to forward that lovely pic to them.  Class real class - Matlock he "aint"
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: July 06, 2011, 09:31:20 AM »

Good Morning All!! Just saw LKB, Starr Jones at each other over the verdict on Today show. LKB doesn't want the jury to reveal themselves. She said she fears for their safety with the mob mentality out there! Also, i did not know about the celebrity responses to this: Sharon Osborne & Ashton Kutcher say they are outraged!!??

The jury aught to be ashamed to show their faces.  I cannot for the life of me understand the verdict.  IMO - they wanted to go home more than they wanted justice. 

It scares me to no end that there are people in this world that can see this evidence and say she's not guilty.  I guess I will never understand their thinking.    It is like they threw all common sense out the window.

I have a feeling the outrage is going to grow.  Bless you Caylee.  Justice will come in another way.

For now, this is a very bitter pill to swallow.

I think the jury just wanted to go home too,, i also think this case became so big that these people wanted to be a part of it & most of them lied about knowing about it during jury selection! They wanted money & fame! There is no way this group took this case seriously, no way!  

I agree 1000%.  I wonder if they even paid attention! 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: July 06, 2011, 09:32:23 AM »

Before, when we assumed that Casey would get the DP, it was figured that Cindy probably wouldn't be charged with perjury.. because "she's suffered enough".  Now that Casey is found not guilty, it could still very well happen.

Jeff Ashton in his interview with Matt Lauer said it is very possible the state will charge Cindy with perjury. He's just happy he will not be the one to make that decision.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/43651905#43651905

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2011, 09:32:41 AM »

I really do wonder what Casey will do when she gets out of jail tomorrow.
She has no clothes, no car, no money, no credit, no job, no family.  Will one of the attorneys "take her in"?  Will they set her up with an apartment somewhere?  In FL or in some other state? She will no doubt sell her story at some point, will someone come forward immediately and front her the money?  She'll have to be whisked away from the jail undercover, to avoid a lynching.  And then where????

At this point, I could give a rats *^^ what she does.
Karma's a bitch.
Sorry, still in a bad mood....

you know the defense team, in her eyes, is her "family" now.  I can't wait til the day - and it will come - to where they no long have use for her and she's thrown away & ignored.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2011, 09:32:45 AM »

::snipping2::

CBS) - Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, and her brother Lee have released a statement through their attorney Mark Lippman following the not guilty verdict today on the most serious charges faced by the Florida mother:

While the family may never know what has happened to Caylee Marie Anthony, they now have closure for this chapter of their life. They will now begin the long process of rebuilding their lives.

Despite the baseless defense chosen by Casey Anthony, the family believes that the Jury made a fair decision based on the evidence presented, the testimony presented, the scientific information presented and the rules that were given to them by the Honorable Judge Perry to guide them.

The family hopes that they will be given the time by the media to reflect on this verdict and decide the best way to move forward privately.

The family also wanted the public to know that if anyone wanted to honor Caylee by leaving stuffed animals or other toys at any area near their home, that they would prefer those items be donated in Caylee's name to families in need, religious centers, or any other entity where the toys would be appreciated.

::snipping2::

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20076987-504083.html

How dare the A's advise anyone on how to honor Caylee!! Hey Cindy, bite me!!!

Praying today is a better day for Monkeys and children everywhere.  an angelic monkey
They lost their right to ask the public how to honor Caylee when they sold her out for blood money!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2011, 09:32:50 AM »

I have asked this, but can the state of FL bring theft charges for KC for all those checks that LInda was flipping through w/o Cindy's participation?  They prob won't, but can they?
Maybe only if Cindy pressed charges, which she wouldn't. 

Shouldn't somebody be charged with improper disposal of a corpse? Why didn't that happen??   As I said earlier, had this been an adult found in the woods..  I think there would have been another verdict here.   

If Cindy only filed charges (when her mother wanted her, too) I feel Caylee would still be alive.
Casey took Cindy's car, she could had it tracked down, it would have saved Caylee.  There are just so many things that could
have prevented Caylees murder. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: July 06, 2011, 09:34:04 AM »

Media keeps saying she will be released and hopefully she will get help for herself and straighten out her life.  Doesn't the media realize that she is a sociopath and nothing will help her.

the only "help" she can get for herself is a gun that fits beautifully in her mouth!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: July 06, 2011, 09:34:11 AM »

Tells you how delusional the media is.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: July 06, 2011, 09:35:24 AM »

How long will it be before casey's sunfire will show up on e-bay for sale?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #153 on: July 06, 2011, 09:35:26 AM »

I would be careful what I ate if CA cooked.  She strikes me someone who would taint food for her advantage.  She is so dark.

gotta specify which CA Seahorse - this is true for both!

They should cook for each other.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #154 on: July 06, 2011, 09:35:51 AM »

Exactly!!

Sociopaths don't need therapy......... just ask one and they'll tell you that!  Rolling Eyes

She doesn't "realize" anything as a result of this trial. It has confirmed everything she usually does! She created another lie and it got her out of trouble. Mom and Dad enabled her in that effort. Nothing's changed and everything that used to work has just worked again; even for murder!!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #155 on: July 06, 2011, 09:36:07 AM »

Before, when we assumed that Casey would get the DP, it was figured that Cindy probably wouldn't be charged with perjury.. because "she's suffered enough".  Now that Casey is found not guilty, it could still very well happen.

Jeff Ashton in his interview with Matt Lauer said it is very possible the state will charge Cindy with perjury. He's just happy he will not be the one to make that decision.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/43651905#43651905

Jeff is a class act. He looked tired and sad but still made a point of behaving like a gentleman - which is more than any of us can say for the defense team.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: July 06, 2011, 09:36:27 AM »

I have asked this, but can the state of FL bring theft charges for KC for all those checks that LInda was flipping through w/o Cindy's participation?  They prob won't, but can they?
Maybe only if Cindy pressed charges, which she wouldn't. 

Shouldn't somebody be charged with improper disposal of a corpse? Why didn't that happen??   As I said earlier, had this been an adult found in the woods..  I think there would have been another verdict here.   

wonder why they didn't?  improper disposal? abuse of a corpse?  Could the state have left one of the charges off the table just in case we ended up with a runaway jury?  i.e., child abuse/neglect?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #157 on: July 06, 2011, 09:36:47 AM »

I cannot even click google news, cause her frigging face is front and center.  Guess, I should go do something and keep busy.  I cannot sleep, so maybe I should clean.

Praying, hoping that JBP finds a loophole, but doubt it.  Something to keep her in jail for a while.  Something that the state can charge her with now.  Something...  A friend she stole from... Something.  Somebody takes her out... Something.  She ODs on something.   

I hope the jurors start reading what we all have seen all these 3 years.  I guess they did what they needed to do based on what they saw.   

1 hair in trunk.
Chloroform that made no sense to them.
Constant bozo objections that were overruled.
I saw no stain in trunk.
Could not prove duct tape put there before death. 
Never introduced needle with chloroform in it.

They didn't care about any of the other stuff based on a combative George, so he must have covered up a drowning. 

I hope, after they see ALL THE EVIDENCE, they cannot sleep, they cannot eat, they puke, they cry their eyes out for little Caylee, even though it is too late now.  This is our stupid justice system. 

I remember jury selection.  How did they find the only 12 people on the planet who would find her not guilty. 

Mr. George did most of the jury selection objections.  Not blaming him at all but he is so much less agressive. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #158 on: July 06, 2011, 09:37:13 AM »

the only "help" she can get for herself is a gun that fits beautifully in her mouth!

A hook would do it with that fishmouth of hers!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: July 06, 2011, 09:37:31 AM »

Cindy, as the verdicts were read:

Looks like ( you did sweetheart-thats my girl)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.