April 26, 2024, 02:32:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462902 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: July 07, 2011, 01:15:56 AM »

See u all tomorrow ..I almost don't want to watch tomorrow when she gets to go free...so unfair...I hope that she is shunned the rest of her life..everyone knows that she killed her baby..

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: July 07, 2011, 01:22:23 AM »

Okay -- locked out for the nightly "back-up" and am chomping at the bit!!

I ABSOLUTELY met juror #6 (the corporate restaurant equipment manufacturer "chef"). He was at a business conference I attended in Orlando this past August 2010. Now that his name is outed, I will tell you he works for Blodgett Ovens. While I don't claim to know his boss -- I know some big-wigs of their parent company (Middleby Marshall). I intend to let my feelings known that their employee (while being paid in full) is trying to extract interviews for "$$5 figures" and I am extremely PO'ed.

oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1482 on: July 07, 2011, 01:25:05 AM »

At this late hour there a 3 things I know for certain 1) Caylee will never have her justice 2) Being here for Natalee since before the crash (so long ago I can't remember my nic), I won't become obsessed again and 3) After making a very good Act of Contrition, I have many Our Fathers and Hail Marys to say. I wish you each peaceful slumber and will be back tomorrow. Good night.  

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1483 on: July 07, 2011, 01:28:09 AM »

I keep hoping I'll feel better, but it isn't going away.  I think that if enough people were outraged, and enough noise was made, we could possibly force the State of Florida to charge Cindy Anthony with perjury.  She and Baez are the 2 biggest reasons that Caylee's murder will go unpunished.  I won't hold my breath, but it would be sweet poetic justice if Cindy were sentenced to prison.
I'm praying that God will show Himself to those who have lied, shed innocent blood, the prideful, the wicked, and the evil-doers. 

Proverbs 6:16-19

New International Version (NIV)

16 There are six things the LORD hates,
   seven that are detestable to him:
    17 haughty eyes,
      a lying tongue,
      hands that shed innocent blood,
    18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
      feet that are quick to rush into evil,
    19 a false witness who pours out lies
      and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: July 07, 2011, 01:29:44 AM »

I ABSOLUTELY met juror #6 (the corporate restaurant equipment manufacturer "chef"). He was at a business conference I attended in Orlando this past August 2010. Now that his name is outed, I will tell you he works for Blodgett Ovens. While I don't claim to know his boss -- I know some big-wigs of their parent company (Middleby Marshall). I intend to let my feelings known that their employee (while being paid in full) is trying to extract interviews for "$$5 figures" and I am extremely PO'ed.
I'm outraged as well.  There should be a law that no juror can receive compensation, that can influence verdicts, as this jury has proven.  What a LOSER.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: July 07, 2011, 01:30:55 AM »

Lawyers, jurors, and Casey Anthony herself all cash-in on their involvement in the murder trial

::snipping2::

Also Wednesday, TMZ released a letter from Juror #6, Brian Berling, saying that he's willing to be interviewed "so long as the opportunities are paid."

ABC also billed a one-on-one with Barbara Walters and Jose Baez as "exclusive" during World News Tonight, but attorney Fitzgibbons says those who want to cash-in should act fast.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/200008/8/Cashing-in-on-Casey-Anthony

Sounds to me like Bobo got paid big to sit down with Babs tonight. 

You know what - This Is Disgusting.

Matter of fact, I won't even get coffee from WaWa tomorrow bc all I'll think about is BahBah WahWah.

I tried not to log on today bc I was still seething, just like all of you. I gave into temptation and now I'm mad all over again. I watched the whole Twilight Saga today, ate a choc fudge brownie Ben & Jerry's, large bag of Sour Patch Watermelons, and 2 Tacos! I didn't even exercise today, didn't get off my sofa. This is so tragic. What a travesty of justice.

Taking 2 Tylenol PM & resting. See you monkeys tomorrow.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: July 07, 2011, 01:31:11 AM »

Okay just ended a discussion with my cousin the judge who is retiring this year. He said while he admits it was a miscarriage of justice the problem started when the jurors were released to go home before being sequestered. He said in such a serious and high profile case they should have been told to be prepared to be sequestrated if chosen. He said there is more than one reason for that but the most obvious would be the potential of jury tampering. He said the second problem was the lack of jury background investigation and proper questioning of potential jurors. He said the "fast" pace was in the defense's favor because and for JP to "speed it up" after bozo used a whole day for one juror was absurd. Then the prosecution was not allowed the strikes they asked for which was a plus for the defense.

He was of the opinion the jury did little to no deliberations which to him brought a big red flag out. He said with all the scientific and forensic evidence presented in that case there was no way they could have even looked over it all in the time they used. He said he had presided over car theft cases which took much longer. He said although it is easy to second guess another judge, he felt that JP went WAY too far in allowing leniency for the defense mistakes and blatant disruption of the court. He said what that did for an inexperienced juror was told them it was okay to lie for your client since you knew she was not guilty. It gave an implication that the defense was correct. He also said when the judge read the jury instructions it would have been proper to even question the jury members to make sure they understood them since they had some uneducated jurors in the pool.

He said if he was JP because of the obvious lack of deliberations, he would open a Grand Jury Investigation and bring in the jurors to find out of there was reason for a mistrial in this case.

He said a lot more, but I thought everyone might be interested in what a long term criminal court judge thought about the proceedings.
The only way JP would be willing to spend money on a grand jury investigation is if the political heavy-weights of FL were breathing down his neck.  Seems to me, the phone lines in to light up in the governor's mansion.

BBM...Kittymom, I would be willing to call the Governor of Florida!!

Turbo... Thank you for sharing this information.  Your cousin sounds like an honorable person.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: July 07, 2011, 01:32:00 AM »

Way to go Wreck!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: July 07, 2011, 01:33:23 AM »

Titch,
I feel your pain!! I ate ice cream last night cause I don't smoke.  I was about to crack open a beer my cousin left here after our July 4th party.  I was wishing I had some wine, but I have too much going on right now to not feel well in the morning.

Monkey Devil!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: July 07, 2011, 01:33:59 AM »

Way to go Wreck!

Finn Marketing group
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: July 07, 2011, 01:39:33 AM »

Ugh.  All this talk over how much Casey and Cindy might make on book deals.  Sickening.  The whole family will probably release dueling tell-all books at the same time.

Cindy's titled:  If She Did It...

Casey's titled:  If I Had Done It...

George's titled:  Someone Did It...Not Me, Though

Lee's titled:  Living With Liars, Murderers & Imbiciles
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: July 07, 2011, 01:41:27 AM »

I'm outraged as well.  There should be a law that no juror can receive compensation, that can influence verdicts, as this jury has proven.  What a LOSER.

I wonder if part of the reason they voted Not Guilty is because "controversial" juries are much more in demand for interviews than those that go WITH public opinion? hmmm maybe not full reason but hey with this bunch of idiots I wouldn't doubt it came into play!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: July 07, 2011, 01:41:53 AM »

At this late hour there a 3 things I know for certain 1) Caylee will never have her justice 2) Being here for Natalee since before the crash (so long ago I can't remember my nic), I won't become obsessed again and 3) After making a very good Act of Contrition, I have many Our Fathers and Hail Marys to say. I wish you each peaceful slumber and will be back tomorrow. Good night.  

OH yes THE CRASH! We all had to register again. My profile tells me I re=registered May 22, 2006

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: July 07, 2011, 01:47:47 AM »

Ugh.  All this talk over how much Casey and Cindy might make on book deals.  Sickening.  The whole family will probably release dueling tell-all books at the same time.

Cindy's titled:  If She Did It...

Casey's titled:  If I Had Done It...

George's titled:  Someone Did It...Not Me, Though

Lee's titled:  Living With Liars, Murderers & Imbiciles

IMO Our titled: No justice for Caylee

Still 9 AM ET tomorrow? Night all, I have a runaway cursor on my runaway computer.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: July 07, 2011, 01:48:27 AM »

Way to go Wreck!

Finn Marketing group
Finn Mktg. was 2009. This was 2010 -- I remember this guy's face. He was their "new" executive chef then and he was a little "green" in his "presentation" of a 15 minute training session. I need to see if I can document him being there from the "manufacturer attendee" list I had. (not sure if I kept it).

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: July 07, 2011, 01:53:58 AM »

Juror #2 speaks...if only he had been man enough to stand up for his beliefs....

http://www.tampabay.com/incoming/article1179177.ece

Yes, if only.     

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: July 07, 2011, 01:54:43 AM »

Lawyers, jurors, and Casey Anthony herself all cash-in on their involvement in the murder trial

Also Wednesday, TMZ released a letter from Juror #6, Brian Berling, saying that he's willing to be interviewed "so long as the opportunities are paid."

ABC also billed a one-on-one with Barbara Walters and Jose Baez as "exclusive" during World News Tonight, but attorney Fitzgibbons says those who want to cash-in should act fast.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/200008/8/Cashing-in-on-Casey-Anthony

Sounds to me like Bobo got paid big to sit down with Babs tonight. 
The guy who did no trial prep. didnt watch the jail visit videos, who didnt review the computer records............ how lucky can someone so stupid get?
at the very least this aquittal crapped on Cindy's book parade.. she has to be so pissed'
Now I would like to see a tug of war on the front lawn for the rest of KC's stuff  Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1497 on: July 07, 2011, 01:55:22 AM »

http://www.tampabay.com/incoming/article1179177.ece

It took six weeks before the case finally went to the jury. They were sent back into the jury room at 12:10 p.m. Monday — the Fourth of July.

After finding Casey Anthony guilty of four counts of lying to law enforcement ("A gimme," said Juror No. 2) they discussed the most serious charge: first-degree murder. There are only two sentences: life in prison without parole or death by lethal injection.
The first vote was 10-2 against first-degree murder.

"We didn't know how she died, we didn't know when she died," said Juror No. 2, who was one of the 10. "Technically, we didn't even know where she died.

"You couldn't say who did it. To me, that's why it was aggravated manslaughter of a child."
That was the next charge the jury could have found 25-year-old Casey Anthony guilty of. It carries a sentence of up to 15 years in prison. Juror No. 2 believed the mother was guilty of "culpable negligence" as required of that charge. He wasn't alone.

The vote on Tuesday was 6-6 for manslaughter. The two sides hardened. They started talking over one another. The jury foreman calmed them all down.

Here the defense's theory was key: They told the jury that Caylee accidentally drowned and the family tried to cover it up. But the defense also accused George Anthony of sexually abusing his daughter Casey — a charge he denied. The defense said the abuse trained Casey Anthony to lie and live in denial.

The jury didn't believe anything George Casey said on the stand, according to Juror No. 2.

But more importantly to the jurors who opposed the manslaughter charge, no one could say who was Caylee's caretaker — the mother or the grandparents — when the child actually died.

If it was murder, who did it? If she died accidentally, then who was the child's caretaker?

But Juror No. 2 didn't buy that.

"The six that voted guilty said it didn't matter at what point in time she came home and found out her daughter was missing," he said. "She had to report it in some way, shape or form, and that's where the negligence came in."

But some jurors, he said, had decided not to convict Casey Anthony of any charge in the girl's death. By lunch Tuesday, the guilty side started to lose votes.

Juror No. 2 was the last holdout. Deliberations lasted for 11 hours over two days. They filed into court at 2:15 p.m. Tuesday to hand over their verdict.

How do you go from voting for first degree murder to not guilty?  I don't get that at all!

they used the defenses opening and closing for evidence as proof caylee died of an accident

Yep, again not following the rules....how many times was it stated the OS and CS are NOT evidence, the alternate basically stated the same thing according to Mark Furman.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: July 07, 2011, 01:56:46 AM »

Way to go Wreck!

Finn Marketing group
Finn Mktg. was 2009. This was 2010 -- I remember this guy's face. He was their "new" executive chef then and he was a little "green" in his "presentation" of a 15 minute training session. I need to see if I can document him being there from the "manufacturer attendee" list I had. (not sure if I kept it).

Okay -- I am looking further. He MAY still be employed by "Finn Marketing" (they are the Broker Rep for Blodgett in Florida). At this conference they passed him off as their "Chef". Either way -- this dude is in hot water.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: July 07, 2011, 01:57:38 AM »

Monkey Devil! "it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world"

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.