April 25, 2024, 06:20:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462886 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: July 06, 2011, 12:40:49 PM »

if the names of the jurors gets out they will be one unhappy bunch

I have no doubt the names will get out...a neighbor, a relative....someone who disagrees with the verdict.....

I agree.  I hope they are shunned too.  I say too bad so sad jurors. 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: July 06, 2011, 12:40:53 PM »

They should know that there always is a chance of that happening.  That is how life works, it is not fair, we just learned that!

I hope it comes out and they should be ashamed of themselves. I don't think they took time to really come up with a not guilty. There was too much to go over once they could talk to each other about the case.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: July 06, 2011, 12:41:51 PM »

On TruTV Tim Miller is looking to sue Casey for 112,000 for searches done by them

Really.......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: July 06, 2011, 12:42:23 PM »

In the state of Florida they pick their jurors from the drivers licenses. Here they are picked from registered voters which I believe gives a better class and more informed goup of people who can make better decisions on a jury. I know here they are guilty more often than not - that is why so many try to get a plea deal instead of going to court.
but I read that the judge was looking for jurors in the streetd bc everybody knew about the case....i remember that they also wanted homeless

He was making a point that he would get jurors one way or the other. He could not do that legally because the standard in Florida was a drivers license. I think the jury were idiots, personally.  The prosecution didn't have to prove guilt beyond the shadow of a doubt, only beyond reasonable doubt.  There can be no reasonable doubt that Casey Anthony murdered that child.  She did it, and she got away with murder.

Logic dictates that with all the evidence, circumstantial or not, she committed the crime.  The jury was either too dumb, too prejudiced against either the judge or the prosecution, or fell under the little witch's spell, like so many other people did.  I actually read that one of them said they didn't like Jeff Ashton so they disregarded anything he said.  Another one said she didn't like the judge and thought he was unfair to Casey.  I don't think it had a thing to do with the evidence.  I think it was something else completely.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: July 06, 2011, 12:43:13 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony commanded to appear July 19th for a videotaped deposition re civil defamation suit. Think she'll show up??
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #385 on: July 06, 2011, 12:43:17 PM »

They should know that there always is a chance of that happening.  That is how life works, it is not fair, we just learned that!

I hope it comes out and they should be ashamed of themselves. I don't think they took time to really come up with a not guilty. There was too much to go over once they could talk to each other about the case.

Thats just it they had to be talking along about things the almost 11 hours in 2 days was a show nothing more
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: July 06, 2011, 12:44:20 PM »

Welll I once respected Barbara Walters as an upstanding journalist, top of her field but she seems to be losing it very quickly!  Be it her age, the competition whatever but today on The View after watching Jeff and what a wonderful caring man, than the segment of Jaycee Degard's upcoming segment w/Diane Sawyer which looks to be a fantastic show.....

Out comes Barbara with her shout-out --- I'm interviewing Jose Biiiaz oops Baez tonight on Primetime its a must watch ....blah, blah.....she was pretty much ignored by the rest of the girls so she kept repeating.  Time to stepdown Barb your way past your prime!
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: July 06, 2011, 12:44:38 PM »

Well, Well, Well.......
 ::snipping2::
And Anthony isn't the only one who has the opportunity to cash in on the trial.

“The members of the jury perhaps have the most incredible story to tell because they haven’t said anything. Their story is worth more now than it would be if Casey was found guilty,” said Glenn Selig, founder of The Publicity Agency, which specializes in crisis management. “If big money comes from anywhere, it will be from the entertainment world – movies and books – where payment is commonplace. And the less of the story that is told now, the more valuable a book or movie deal will be.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-can-earn-millions-from-media-hollywood/#ixzz1RLMUyUX0

It ain't worth the velveeta chz wrapping to me, I don't want to hear anything from such an ignorant, lazy bunch.jmo
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: July 06, 2011, 12:44:47 PM »

They should know that there always is a chance of that happening.  That is how life works, it is not fair, we just learned that!

I think they had been talking all along or someone got to them before they were sequestered. There was not enough time for them to even go over the evidence and not one time did they ask the judge anything about the law which is unheard of in jury trials.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: July 06, 2011, 12:44:53 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/274778/Casey-Anthony-subpoenaed-in-Zenaida-Gonzalez-case?cmpid=caseytwitter
Casey Anthony subpoenaed in Zenaida Gonzalez case

Zenaida Gonzalez says her life was ruined when Casey Anthony claimed a woman with the same name kidnapped her daughter, Caylee.
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 12:25 PM
 ::snipping2::
Gonzalez said Casey ruined her life when she claimed a babysitter, also named Zenaida Gonzalez, took her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Even though police have cleared this Zenaida Gonzalez of being involved in Caylee's murder, and even though the Anthony family said this wasn't the same woman Casey told them about, she is still suing Casey for defamation.

The civil suit against Casey is expected to go to trial in August.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: July 06, 2011, 12:46:04 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony has been subpoenaed for a deposition July 19 at the Morgan and Morgan law firm. Zanaida Gonzalez is suing her for defamation
52 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: July 06, 2011, 12:46:21 PM »

Welll I once respected Barbara Walters as an upstanding journalist, top of her field but she seems to be losing it very quickly!  Be it her age, the competition whatever but today on The View after watching Jeff and what a wonderful caring man, than the segment of Jaycee Degard's upcoming segment w/Diane Sawyer which looks to be a fantastic show.....

Out comes Barbara with her shout-out --- I'm interviewing Jose Biiiaz oops Baez tonight on Primetime its a must watch ....blah, blah.....she was pretty much ignored by the rest of the girls so she kept repeating.  Time to stepdown Barb your way past your prime!

Anyone who can watch the View has my admiration. Those are the most uniformed stupid women I have ever seen in my lifetime.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: July 06, 2011, 12:46:55 PM »

I hope anyone who was accused of wrongdoing by this family sues them.  They can't go around accusing and pointing the finger just so it benefits them.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: July 06, 2011, 12:47:35 PM »

Welll I once respected Barbara Walters as an upstanding journalist, top of her field but she seems to be losing it very quickly!  Be it her age, the competition whatever but today on The View after watching Jeff and what a wonderful caring man, than the segment of Jaycee Degard's upcoming segment w/Diane Sawyer which looks to be a fantastic show.....

Out comes Barbara with her shout-out --- I'm interviewing Jose Biiiaz oops Baez tonight on Primetime its a must watch ....blah, blah.....she was pretty much ignored by the rest of the girls so she kept repeating.  Time to stepdown Barb your way past your prime!

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: July 06, 2011, 12:47:48 PM »

I'd say let them a lone IF they do not profit.........
They have to live with LETTING a murderer go.

Let's pull together and get that "Caylee Law" passed, so this NEVER ever happens again to a another child.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: July 06, 2011, 12:49:10 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony commanded to appear July 19th for a videotaped deposition re civil defamation suit. Think she'll show up??

I so want to see this.

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: July 06, 2011, 12:49:20 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
I just finished an interview with Gonzalez' attorney who says in light of the acquittal: "game on." Details later on @WESH.com.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: July 06, 2011, 12:51:11 PM »

Since Tim Miller is going to sue Casey for money they were out on the search can law enforcement do the same now? Defense said it was accidental and she knew about it from the beginning so they were looking for a live child when she knew she was dead. Remember the runaway bride? She had to make restitution on the money to law enforcement.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: July 06, 2011, 12:51:15 PM »

They should know that there always is a chance of that happening.  That is how life works, it is not fair, we just learned that!

I think they had been talking all along or someone got to them before they were sequestered. There was not enough time for them to even go over the evidence and not one time did they ask the judge anything about the law which is unheard of in jury trials.

I totally agree.  There is no way they went over anything.  I think they just used the time in "deliberations" to make their plans for profit - lets stick together and we will make more money...they were ready to get out of there and go home.   I also think they knew more about the case than they admitted. 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #399 on: July 06, 2011, 12:52:14 PM »

Im wondering since Linda or Mr. George hasnt said anything about anything on this if they dont have a trick or two left up their sleeves?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.