April 24, 2024, 07:58:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462762 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: July 06, 2011, 01:07:17 PM »

When public opinion is considered ... what are the chances that 12 jurors and two alternates ALL bought the Baez' defence stragedy hook, line and sink?  NOTHING of the prosecution's case was considered ... not even child abuse.

In the name of justice for Caylee Marie ... these jury members must be investigated.  In the name of the American justice process ... these jury members must be investigated.

Janet

++++++

Casey Anthony: Alternate Juror Calls Her 'Good Mother' Russell Huekler tells "GMA" why the jury chose to acquit Casey Anthony. 07/06/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/casey-anthony-alternate-juror-russell-huekler-agrees-verdict-14006748

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: July 06, 2011, 01:07:49 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-morning-tv-shows-20110706,0,3216826.story
Casey Anthony's ex-fiancé calls her family a 'circus of dysfunctionality'
Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton also hit several shows today.

Orlando Sentinel
12:34 p.m. EDT, July 6, 2011

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-freedom-20110706,0,3686177.story
Casey Anthony subpoenaed in civil case
Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony for defamation.
By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
12:22 p.m. EDT, July 6, 2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #422 on: July 06, 2011, 01:07:52 PM »

I just saw on TV that Texas Equsearch is going to sue either Baez, Casey, or both, for their expenses.  Since it was known by them from the beginning that Caylee wasn't missing, they wasted almost $200,000 searching for her when they could have been searching for someone who was really missing.  I hope they do and I hope they win.  
That is music to my ears and hope they do.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: July 06, 2011, 01:09:00 PM »

"A reasonable doubt is not a mere possible doubt, a speculative, imaginary or forced doubt. Such a doubt must not influence you to return a verdict of not guilty if you have an abiding conviction of guilt."

JURY FAILED.

ITA , but need link please.  MB
Sorry, it was a quote from the instructions given to this jury.
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Casey-Anthony-Jury-Instructions-0704.pdf?cmpid=caseytwitter

i dont think they read the instructions, and or discussed them in that amount of time,i would think it would
take 12 people all the time they deliberated,just for that task alone,not to mention the evidence

http://www.news-journalonline.com/breakingnews/images/2011/07/04/Casey-Anthony-Jury-Instructions-070411.pdf

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: July 06, 2011, 01:09:45 PM »

Just heard JVM on tv saying that LE is going to "release KC into the community" rather than just letting her walk out of the courthouse.  For her own protection.  So they're going to just drop her off somewhere? 

She will be protected by the police that arrested her.
Interesting.
It seems Bozo and fellow buffoons have made arrangements to provide her with a place to stay.
I still hope she'll be nanny for Bozo's kiddies.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: July 06, 2011, 01:10:15 PM »

"A reasonable doubt is not a mere possible doubt, a speculative, imaginary or forced doubt. Such a doubt must not influence you to return a verdict of not guilty if you have an abiding conviction of guilt."

JURY FAILED.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Casey-Anthony-Jury-Instructions-0704.pdf?cmpid=caseytwitter

I don't think the jury listened to or read the instructions. This is just terrible. Maybe they had no comprehension. I really don't think they did their job at all.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: July 06, 2011, 01:11:11 PM »

In the civil cases, Casey cannot refuse to answer questions can she? 

I hope they sue her for millions.  Take all she makes from interviews and book deals.  I hope by the time they are through, she doesn't have enough money to live in a paper box.

Cindy Anthony defamed Zenaida Gonzales just as much or more than Casey did.  She needs to have her butt sued.  She said under oath (If that means anything to Cindy,) that she believed Zenaida Gonzales was real until about six weeks ago and that she  kidnapped Caylee.  Cindy repeated that a hundred times more than Casey because Casey was in jail for most of that time and Cindy was taken in limos from studio to studio, in airplanes from city to city, to slander Zenaida Gonzales, as well as "Licensing" Caylee's photo and making a lot of money on it.

But of course nothing will happen to Cindy, IMO, no charges for her part in the cover up, no lawsuit for slander, because she is covered with teflon and has been from the first.  "Grieving Grandmother," Doncha know?  She's nauseating.  Gag me with a spoon.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #427 on: July 06, 2011, 01:11:48 PM »

Just heard JVM on tv saying that LE is going to "release KC into the community" rather than just letting her walk out of the courthouse.  For her own protection.  So they're going to just drop her off somewhere? 

Please LE...DROP HER OFF IN A SWAMP.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: July 06, 2011, 01:13:23 PM »

And by the way, wouldn't income taxes be owed on money made on licensing and fair market value of limos and airplane tickets?  Wonder how the IRS would feel about that?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: July 06, 2011, 01:16:01 PM »

Can george sue baez and casey for defamation? Bc baez can't prove the drowning and george involment in the disposal of the body...george can win...but...he will never go after casey...
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: July 06, 2011, 01:19:25 PM »

I know I said I wouldn't follow this case anymore, but I think that was just my anger and disgust speaking.  I was reading the Orlando sentinel this morning. Article about What happens next for Casey.  Someone posting on the article signed themselves AJuror stated they understood everyones frustration but one of the fellow jurors had to go on vacation this week and there was too much evidence to go through. They had to hurry up and do something. The apologized.

I don't know if any of that is true or not but,that is what I thought they did. They just wanted it all over with. To me that is unacceptable and something needs to be done about it if it is true.

I don't know how to post a link to that post. But it was on the Orlando sentinel this morning. The article was What happens next to Casey. The post was made at 10:24 this morning and signed AJUROR.

Edit to add link provided by kitkat53 MB:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-verdict-qanda-20110705,0,6436173.story
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 01:47:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: July 06, 2011, 01:20:45 PM »

Please LE...DROP HER OFF IN A SWAMP.

Duct Tape First!!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: July 06, 2011, 01:20:46 PM »

JURY FAILED.

I don't think the jury listened to or read the instructions. This is just terrible. Maybe they had no comprehension. I really don't think they did their job at all.

Alt juror saying,  he didn't believe George and the family was dysfunctional family and he think an accident happened and "they" didn't know how to react . "They" being key word, so the jurors bought into Baez throwing George in the mix and I would ask thm, what is the proof of that? Couldn't find evidence that Casey was responsible but found evidence that George helped? Because Baez said so? Did they believe the sex abuse allegations that the judge wouldn't allow in closing because there was no evidence to taint their thoughts on him? No evidence yet the judge never told them to disregard any of that?

Did they not use their common sense to say George would never have used that duct tape that could be linked back to him nor thrown her away so close to home? Did they not get he was a cop? JMO
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: July 06, 2011, 01:22:29 PM »

Just saw Tim Miller on our local tv station feed.  He definitly is going after KC & her crew....
Loved his last words.......Lets just pray she doesn't have any more kids!
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: July 06, 2011, 01:22:45 PM »

In the civil cases, Casey cannot refuse to answer questions can she? 

I hope they sue her for millions.  Take all she makes from interviews and book deals.  I hope by the time they are through, she doesn't have enough money to live in a paper box.

Cindy Anthony defamed Zenaida Gonzales just as much or more than Casey did.  She needs to have her butt sued.  She said under oath (If that means anything to Cindy,) that she believed Zenaida Gonzales was real until about six weeks ago and that she  kidnapped Caylee.  Cindy repeated that a hundred times more than Casey because Casey was in jail for most of that time and Cindy was taken in limos from studio to studio, in airplanes from city to city, to slander Zenaida Gonzales, as well as "Licensing" Caylee's photo and making a lot of money on it.

But of course nothing will happen to Cindy, IMO, no charges for her part in the cover up, no lawsuit for slander, because she is covered with teflon and has been from the first.  "Grieving Grandmother," Doncha know?  She's nauseating.  Gag me with a spoon.

Anybody recall JP telling the defense, during a hearing a while back, that there are civil lawyers out and about that have been taking cases to recover FL taxpayers funds falsely expended through the dispersment of JAC funds? There could be a very, very long list of people, businesses, government organizations and agencies looking to recover monies spent on KC's "little accident."
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: July 06, 2011, 01:23:21 PM »

I just read a message from my 3rd grader daugther.... she is overseas for vacations with my parents and  I believe the news about caylee all around the world...she just told me " we will find.justice 4 lill caylee...the humans failed her but her angels are protecting her, xoxo" my daugther could be part of the juror
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: July 06, 2011, 01:23:55 PM »

JURY FAILED.

i dont think they read the instructions, and or discussed them in that amount of time,i would think it would
take 12 people all the time they deliberated,just for that task alone,not to mention the evidence

http://www.news-journalonline.com/breakingnews/images/2011/07/04/Casey-Anthony-Jury-Instructions-070411.pdf

Something indeed stinks..............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: July 06, 2011, 01:24:08 PM »

I know I said I wouldn't follow this case anymore, but I think that was just my anger and disgust speaking.  I was reading the Orlando sentinel this morning. Article about What happens next for Casey.  Someone posting on the article signed themselves AJuror stated they understood everyones frustration but one of the fellow jurors had to go on vacation this week and there was too much evidence to go through. They had to hurry up and do something. The apologized.

I don't know if any of that is true or not but,that is what I thought they did. They just wanted it all over with. To me that is unacceptable and something needs to be done about it if it is true.

I don't know how to post a link to that post. But it was on the Orlando sentinel this morning. The article was What happens next to Casey. The post was made at 10:24 this morning and signed AJUROR.

Here ya go http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-verdict-qanda-20110705,0,6436173.story Scroll down to comment section for AJuror's comment.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #438 on: July 06, 2011, 01:27:40 PM »

I know I said I wouldn't follow this case anymore, but I think that was just my anger and disgust speaking.  I was reading the Orlando sentinel this morning. Article about What happens next for Casey.  Someone posting on the article signed themselves AJuror stated they understood everyones frustration but one of the fellow jurors had to go on vacation this week and there was too much evidence to go through. They had to hurry up and do something. The apologized.

Here ya go http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-verdict-qanda-20110705,0,6436173.story Scroll down to comment section for AJuror's comment.

Thanks for supplying the link.

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: July 06, 2011, 01:28:25 PM »

I hope one of the 12 jury members grows a conscience and comes forward with the actual truth about why they decided the way they did.  Kind of a long shot tho.  I kinda doubt that when we do hear from any of the 12, it won't be about the true reasons why.  Am wondering about the man on the jury whose wife has been following this case all along.  How does he go home and face his wife?  What if anything was her reaction to his vote of 'not guilty'?  If she struggles with her husband's decision on the verdict, might we hear some actual truths from her about what really happened?  Even if down the road sometime, when the dust settles.   Just some of the questions flying thru my mind today. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.