April 19, 2024, 12:15:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462405 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: July 06, 2011, 01:28:26 PM »

I have seen it written here many times, "I think I hate Cindy more than Casey."  I think that is why the jury voted the way they did.  They hated Cindy more than Casey.  Also, "the affair" between George and River, People believe she told the truth and not him.  Maybe if he would have said they had an affair, he would have come off as more credible than he did.

I don't think that Casey won, as much as her parents, to some, made even her look good.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: July 06, 2011, 01:28:45 PM »

Then the one going on vacation should have quit and an alternate come in. Cowards, dumb and lazy using this as an excuse not to do what they swore to. They just didn't want to do the work expected under them under the United States Constitution!

What would have happened if they had made a quick decision the other way so fast without deliberating??? Baez would be yelling through the Court that something must be done and it wasn't fair to my client, asking for a retrial.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: July 06, 2011, 01:29:30 PM »

Well, Well, Well.......
 ::snipping2::
And Anthony isn't the only one who has the opportunity to cash in on the trial.

“The members of the jury perhaps have the most incredible story to tell because they haven’t said anything. Their story is worth more now than it would be if Casey was found guilty,” said Glenn Selig, founder of The Publicity Agency, which specializes in crisis management. “If big money comes from anywhere, it will be from the entertainment world – movies and books – where payment is commonplace. And the less of the story that is told now, the more valuable a book or movie deal will be.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-can-earn-millions-from-media-hollywood/#ixzz1RLMUyUX0

What are the chances that 12 randomly selected jurors figured this out prior to being sequestered?

Could it be that at some point outside the courtroom setting all the jurors and alternates were instructed/influenced/persuaded to consider the benefits of disregarding the prosecution's case against Casey Anthony?

Janet

++++

Runaway Jury Law & Legal Definition

A runaway jury is composed of jurors that, for the most part, make their own decisions. The jurors make use of their right to act independently, and don't pay attention to the instructions of the court and prosecutor.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/r/runaway-jury/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: July 06, 2011, 01:29:51 PM »

Just heard JVM on tv saying that LE is going to "release KC into the community" rather than just letting her walk out of the courthouse.  For her own protection.  So they're going to just drop her off somewhere? 

Please LE...DROP HER OFF IN A SWAMP.

Let kc go to Chicago.....................
Chicago is NOTHING like Florida, if you get my drift......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: July 06, 2011, 01:30:21 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I have been sitting here for 3 years just knowing in my heart that Caylee would get justice one day. But it appears that will not happen here on earth. I will never let Caylee Anthony out of my mind or my heart.

Just my thoughts on honoring Caylee.....We all have taken time from our own families in seeking justice for Caylee. I think the best way to honor her memory is to turn the tv's off and get out and enjoy our children and grandchildren for what is left of the summer. Shower them with all the love that precious lil Caylee never received in her short life. Do not give the tv networks any hits for their ratings. If no one watches the shows that the Anthony will be featured on , they will get the picture eventually.

I will be stepping away for a while to let my heart heal from the injustice done to Precious Angel Caylee. I will listen to sentencing Thursday then I will try to deal with my emotions. Today has been especially sad for me as my 11 yr old grandson was measured and fitted for a wheel chair today. His Muscular Dystrophy has progressed so fast that the time has come that he can no longer walk for any length of time. Please keep him in your prayers. His name is Chandler.
God Bless you all!

God bless you and Chandler!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: July 06, 2011, 01:30:45 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1281&p=154003#p154003

Magpie wrote:
Just received a media blast email. The Orlando Sentinel & WFTV have filed a joint motion to Intervene. It will be heard at 1:30PM tomorrow. They want the juror's names released. For the sake of the juror's I hope it isn't granted. The juror's were given sealed letters by the court from any media organization that wanted to do so. If they want to speak out they will. But they don't deserve or need to be chased down and hounded.

I disagree with Magpie

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: July 06, 2011, 01:33:21 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/274778/Casey-Anthony-subpoenaed-in-Zenaida-Gonzalez-case?cmpid=caseytwitter
Casey Anthony subpoenaed in Zenaida Gonzalez case

Zenaida Gonzalez says her life was ruined when Casey Anthony claimed a woman with the same name kidnapped her daughter, Caylee.
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 12:25 PM
Gonzalez said Casey ruined her life when she claimed a babysitter, also named Zenaida Gonzalez, took her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Even though police have cleared this Zenaida Gonzalez of being involved in Caylee's murder, and even though the Anthony family said this wasn't the same woman Casey told them about, she is still suing Casey for defamation.

The civil suit against Casey is expected to go to trial in August.

Since this is a civil trial who gets to decide if this is a jury trial or a trial before a judge..the defense or Morgan?

I ask because I have lost faith in the Florida jury system and don't know how they could find 12 competent juror in OC that have not heard of this case.  I would think this is something that will be settled out of court..but I could be wrong..she certainly didn't go for a plea deal in the death of Caylee..so I think she is assuming she can get off on this also..just a fly in oinment to her.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: July 06, 2011, 01:38:28 PM »

Magpie wrote:
Just received a media blast email. The Orlando Sentinel & WFTV have filed a joint motion to Intervene. It will be heard at 1:30PM tomorrow. They want the juror's names released. For the sake of the juror's I hope it isn't granted. The juror's were given sealed letters by the court from any media organization that wanted to do so. If they want to speak out they will. But they don't deserve or need to be chased down and hounded.

I disagree with Magpie
4Donks, I agree with you.  If they feel they did the right thing, they should have the integrity to stand up and defend their position.  But alas . . . "you can outdistance that which is running after you, but not what is running inside you."  Rwandan Proverb

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: July 06, 2011, 01:38:31 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/274778/Casey-Anthony-subpoenaed-in-Zenaida-Gonzalez-case?cmpid=caseytwitter
Casey Anthony subpoenaed in Zenaida Gonzalez case

Zenaida Gonzalez says her life was ruined when Casey Anthony claimed a woman with the same name kidnapped her daughter, Caylee.
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 12:25 PM
Gonzalez said Casey ruined her life when she claimed a babysitter, also named Zenaida Gonzalez, took her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Even though police have cleared this Zenaida Gonzalez of being involved in Caylee's murder, and even though the Anthony family said this wasn't the same woman Casey told them about, she is still suing Casey for defamation.

The civil suit against Casey is expected to go to trial in August.

Since this is a civil trial who gets to decide if this is a jury trial or a trial before a judge..the defense or Morgan?

I ask because I have lost faith in the Florida jury system and don't know how they could find 12 competent juror in OC that have not heard of this case.  I would think this is something that will be settled out of court..but I could be wrong..she certainly didn't go for a plea deal in the death of Caylee..so I think she is assuming she can get off on this also..just a fly in oinment to her.

Zenaida Gonzalez, Tim and others should ask for the Supreme court judges.
Forget jurors period.   

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: July 06, 2011, 01:39:23 PM »

Welll I once respected Barbara Walters as an upstanding journalist, top of her field but she seems to be losing it very quickly!  Be it her age, the competition whatever but today on The View after watching Jeff and what a wonderful caring man, than the segment of Jaycee Degard's upcoming segment w/Diane Sawyer which looks to be a fantastic show.....

Out comes Barbara with her shout-out --- I'm interviewing Jose Biiiaz oops Baez tonight on Primetime its a must watch ....blah, blah.....she was pretty much ignored by the rest of the girls so she kept repeating.  Time to stepdown Barb your way past your prime!

Anyone who can watch the View has my admiration. Those are the most uniformed stupid women I have ever seen in my lifetime.

ITA TURBO..I can not stand them and can not stand the show. 

They talk over each other so much and are so rude..I refuse to watch women who can not atleast let the other person speak.  I can not abide people talking over each other.

It is just too much work trying to decifer what they are saying..and then why they are so passionate about such mundane issues as God forbid Paris Hilton.  Just rude, crude and shallow.

And yet these fools make millions too.  What the heck has happened to our society?

craftycathie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: July 06, 2011, 01:40:02 PM »

Forgive me if this has been posted.

Change.org has a petition for Caylee's Law making it a federal law and a federal offense for a parent or guardian to not notify law enforcement of a child going missing in a timely manner.

I signed, I facebooked and twittered it!  Planning on blogging it too.

Please take a moment to sign.

Petition Link: http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law

As of a moment ago almost 9,000 news agencies have reported on the attempt at this new law. http://news.google.com/news/story?q=caylees+law&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ncl=d4lmHMYOZPo_YfM-UzzUkmHZLUnLM&hl=en&ei=E50UTor3HcnXiAKr1O3pDQ&sa=X&oi=news_result&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CCIQqgIwAA

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #451 on: July 06, 2011, 01:40:13 PM »

Magpie wrote:

I disagree with Magpie

I'm with you, 4 Donks!  The jury 'could have' had one member of the 12 act as media spokesperson, who 'could have' briefly met with all the media at a press conference, and quietly explain this was their decision and why, like it or not.  And ask for privacy for all after that, until such time as any/all of the jury feels like sharing individually.  Having had an explanation from the 12 who made the decision, the public 'could have' respected their silence after that.  I do believe they owe the public an explanation, however briefly.  IMO.  And that does not in any form or fashion include sending forth one of the jury alternates to speak on their behalf.  He was not involved in the deciding factor.  Again, IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: July 06, 2011, 01:42:26 PM »

Can george sue baez and casey for defamation? Bc baez can't prove the drowning and george involment in the disposal of the body...george can win...but...he will never go after casey...

I don't know but after all that in court he might want to sue Casey especially if she is going to profit off of Caylee's death. I would love him to step forward and sue Bozo especially and Casey.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: July 06, 2011, 01:43:21 PM »

Just heard JVM on tv saying that LE is going to "release KC into the community" rather than just letting her walk out of the courthouse.  For her own protection.  So they're going to just drop her off somewhere? 

Please LE...DROP HER OFF IN A SWAMP.
Dont forget to duct tape her mouth and nose and chloroform her while your at it
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: July 06, 2011, 01:44:06 PM »

Forgive me if this has been posted.

Change.org has a petition for Caylee's Law making it a federal law and a federal offense for a parent or guardian to not notify law enforcement of a child going missing in a timely manner.

I signed, I facebooked and twittered it!  Planning on blogging it too.

Please take a moment to sign.

Petition Link: http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law

As of a moment ago almost 9,000 news agencies have reported on the attempt at this new law. http://news.google.com/news/story?q=caylees+law&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ncl=d4lmHMYOZPo_YfM-UzzUkmHZLUnLM&hl=en&ei=E50UTor3HcnXiAKr1O3pDQ&sa=X&oi=news_result&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CCIQqgIwAA

Ditto, minus blog................Tks for putting it on your blog...

an angelic monkey

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: July 06, 2011, 01:44:28 PM »

Since Tim Miller is going to sue Casey for money they were out on the search can law enforcement do the same now? Defense said it was accidental and she knew about it from the beginning so they were looking for a live child when she knew she was dead. Remember the runaway bride? She had to make restitution on the money to law enforcement.

Here is the info on runaway bride
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runaway_bride_case

"The runaway bride case was the case of Jennifer Carol Wilbanks (born March 1, 1973), an American woman who ran away from home on April 26, 2005, in order to avoid her wedding with John Mason, her fiancé, on April 30. Her disappearance from Duluth, Georgia, sparked a nationwide search and intensive media coverage, including some media speculation that Mason had killed her. On April 29, Wilbanks called Mason from Albuquerque, New Mexico, and falsely claimed that she had been kidnapped and sexually assaulted by a Hispanic male and a white woman.
Wilbanks gained notoriety in the United States and internationally, and her story persisted as a major topic of national news coverage for some time after she was found and her safety was assured. Many critics of the mass media attacked this as a "media circus". Howard Kurtz, an influential media critic for the Washington Post and CNN-TV, wrote that the runaway bride had become a "runaway television embarrassment," and he compared the story to a TV soap opera.[1]
Wilbanks's repeating of the false claims to investigating police officers resulted in a felony indictment against her of giving false information to the police, a charge that could have resulted in up to five years of imprisonment. On June 2, 2005, Wilbanks pleaded no contest to this charge. As part of her plea bargain, she was sentenced to two years of probation and 120 hours of community service, and she was also ordered to pay $2,250 in restitution to the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Department. Also as part of the plea bargain, a misdemeanor charge of filing a false police report was dismissed. Wilbanks's criminal record will be expunged if she successfully completes her period of probation."

Let's see if JP adds the restitution in $$$ spent by the OCSO for their searches for Caylee to this tomorrow.

I bet he doesn't..I bet she walks out of there free as a bird..and JP will think it is up to someone else to bring that case to court.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: July 06, 2011, 01:44:35 PM »

I'd like everyone to remember that we had lots of power at the tip of our fingers, called a remote control.
We turn the channel if there's a sound byte about Casey or her deluded supporters.
We boycott any show that has an Anthony or Anthony supporter as a guest, and that includes the freakin jurors.
Any of the Anthonys, LKB, Bozo, Mason, Lyon, Spitz, Whine-traub, Larry Seidlin, or any of that ilk will become pariahs as no show will want to book them if it means losing viewers in droves.
Each one of us can email as many networks, cable channels or stations as possible letting them know that we will boycott, tweet for boycott, social media chat for boycott, petition for boycott and more, if they give these people a dime or a minute of airtime.
If we each prepare something to mass mail or tweet by the end of the day, they won't know what hit em by this time tomorrow. I'll post what I plan on saying (the same message) to as many media outlets as possible as soon as I compose something assertive enough. Please do the same if you come up with something terse and to the point before then. I'm quite willing  to copy yours!

Thinking caps on Monkeys! Good luck with the pithy prose. Tweet, Re-tweet, Email, Facebook, Write! Don't be afraid to threaten! There's power in numbers!!!
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: July 06, 2011, 01:45:45 PM »

I just saw on TV that Texas Equsearch is going to sue either Baez, Casey, or both, for their expenses.  Since it was known by them from the beginning that Caylee wasn't missing, they wasted almost $200,000 searching for her when they could have been searching for someone who was really missing.  I hope they do and I hope they win.  
I do too....Go Mark Nejame

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #458 on: July 06, 2011, 01:46:13 PM »

Just saw Tim Miller on our local tv station feed.  He definitly is going after KC & her crew....
Loved his last words.......Lets just pray she doesn't have any more kids!
SWEET!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: July 06, 2011, 01:50:36 PM »

I'd like everyone to remember that we had lots of power at the tip of our fingers, called a remote control.
We turn the channel if there's a sound byte about Casey or her deluded supporters.
We boycott any show that has an Anthony or Anthony supporter as a guest, and that includes the freakin jurors.
Any of the Anthonys, LKB, Bozo, Mason, Lyon, Spitz, Whine-traub, Larry Seidlin, or any of that ilk will become pariahs as no show will want to book them if it means losing viewers in droves.
Each one of us can email as many networks, cable channels or stations as possible letting them know that we will boycott, tweet for boycott, social media chat for boycott, petition for boycott and more, if they give these people a dime or a minute of airtime.
If we each prepare something to mass mail or tweet by the end of the day, they won't know what hit em by this time tomorrow. I'll post what I plan on saying (the same message) to as many media outlets as possible as soon as I compose something assertive enough. Please do the same if you come up with something terse and to the point before then. I'm quite willing  to copy yours!

Thinking caps on Monkeys! Good luck with the pithy prose. Tweet, Re-tweet, Email, Facebook, Write! Don't be afraid to threaten! There's power in numbers!!!
I will be glad to post on my facebook, I'm just not good with words
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.