April 25, 2024, 02:02:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462804 times)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: July 06, 2011, 02:19:09 PM »

$112,000.00 Tim Miller said they spent on Caylee who was never missing!!!!

He feels used, abused!

He feels it is only fair to his doners, when Jose Baez knew she was never missing, he is looking into legal options and planning a lawsuit against Casey for sure and possible the Anthony's.

Go Tim Miller!  I want him to throw every lawsuit he can against those $@##.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: July 06, 2011, 02:19:10 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
07/07/2011           Hearing  (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
Motion to Intervene for the Limited Purpose of Seeking Release of Juror Information Once Jury is Discharged

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #502 on: July 06, 2011, 02:19:50 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

First, I would like to thank Red for having this forum and for allowing us to voice our opinions. I have posted with countless caring and intelligent people for some time now. So many of you amaze me with your investigative skills and knowledge in trying to reach the truth in many cases, but especially in Caylee's case. Such dedication from you all has made an impact on me and I'm proud to be a member of Scared Monkeys.  My thanks and appreciation goes out to each and every member here.

Yesterday's verdict was such a blow....for Caylee mainly, but also for the message the verdict clearly sends to those who are of the mindset to harm an innocent, defenseless child.  We constantly see an increase in these types of crimes and I feel it will now spiral out of any type of control.

I was beyond crushed yesterday. I was shocked, angry and still totally heartbroken. I kept asking over and over again, how could this be? Why?  None of this makes any sense.  How can 12 people find Casey guilty of lying, knowing what the lies were and why she was telling them, and not be able to find any way to hold her accountable for her daughter's death?

Sister posted a prayer yesterday that caused me to have a marathon talk with GOD throughout the night. I questioned him about many aspects that would cause the decision that was made.  I asked HIM if it was because of our, the public's reaction to this case for the last 3 years. Was it because what started out as a passion to seek the truth and justice for Caylee, had turned to hatred? No matter how you want to call it, yes, there was and still is too much hatred directed to those truly involved in this case,......all of the Anthony's, the entire defense team and those who were deceitfully involved as well.  I am guilty of this and I asked for HIS forgiveness. Our GOD, or my GOD, is a loving GOD and HE may have decided to remind us, in his way through those 12 jurors, that hatred will not be tolerated. 

What happens from this day forward with Casey, is in the hands of GOD.  I trust HE will deal with her appropriately, in HIS time, and it's my decision to accept that.

AMEN!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: July 06, 2011, 02:20:31 PM »

Houston, TX look out.  Tim Miller saying a distant relative of Cindy's said she will be taking in Casey.

Haha, by Tim reporting this, no way she will be able to go there now, guess they better find anothe relative.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: July 06, 2011, 02:20:39 PM »

Houston, TX look out.  Tim Miller saying a distant relative of Cindy's said she will be taking in Casey.

Hmm, don't they let you walk around with guns in Texas? 

They better lock their money and checks up, hide the car keys and I hope they don't have children or are elderly. Probably a relative who knows it will be found out and they can get interviews later.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: July 06, 2011, 02:20:45 PM »

Civil Case
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
07/06/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #506 on: July 06, 2011, 02:21:13 PM »

Haha, by Tim reporting this, no way she will be able to go there now, guess they better find anothe relative.

I don't get why this relative would call Tim Miller? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: July 06, 2011, 02:21:30 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20502089,00.html
Juror 6: THE SALESMAN
The 33-year-old married white man has two children, ages 6 and 22 months. He has a business degree and sells restaurant equipment. Throughout the proceedings, he has had trouble staying awake during the dry scientific testimony.

He's a stupid jerk! imo

I hope there are several new laws enacted as a result of this case...

Jurors, IMO, should NOT profit from any media appearances as a result of being chosen to do their civic duty!

I wonder how many of these jurors DID know more about the case and saw it as a gold mine and easy cash...more blood money, if you ask me.

I wonder if statements by alternates, posts on media websites and the latest request by a juror for payment can overturn the verdict? I doubt it, but there should be some harsh punishment for people who conduct themselves in such a manner. I say this is "JURY MISCONDUCT."
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: July 06, 2011, 02:21:57 PM »

Tim Miller is on HLN and is reporting that he received a call from a distant relative of Cindy's...they've offered to have KC in Houston....

Seeing Tim on there made me think about someone earlier, who said that we failed Caylee.  I don't think any of us did anything to fail Caylee.  I know it seems like it, but we were all (and still are) on her side from the very beginnng.  Even though we didn't know she was in the woods, left there by her own mom, a great deal many of us sent local monkeys money to buy water for the searchers. Some of the monkeys were searchers.  People called and ordered pizzas for them...  we dug up info when and where we could.  We got the word out.  It makes me very angry that this happened for nothing.  We should have known where to find Caylee.  Her egg donor should have reported her death immediately, so that this beautiful child could have had a proper burial.  But we did what we could. We should all be very proud of ourselves, because we care.  We didn't fail Caylee in the least.   an angelic monkey

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: July 06, 2011, 02:22:37 PM »

I highly doubt Casey would go live with family, much less somebody claiming to be a distant relative.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: July 06, 2011, 02:22:39 PM »

I just sent this to HLN:

If any show on HLN offers any of the Anthonys or their attorneys/cheerleaders like the Badens, Wendy Murphy, Baez, Mason, Seidlin, Lyon, Spitz, and others of that ilk even a minute of airtime, I will change the channel, boycott that show, petition for boycotts, tweet for boycotts and do whatever is within my power to keep these bottom feeders from having a forum. Please honor the memory of a murdered child who did not see justice and  keep them off the air. Thank you.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?106

Good for you! That was very well written.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: July 06, 2011, 02:23:14 PM »

I'm honestly not a big conspiracy theorist... but I firmly believe this jury was tampered with... they'll never convince me otherwise. The defense team and A family was WAY too shady/lying/scheming... for them not to have messed with the jury somehow, someway.

I am totally with you on that and my husband said that the minute the verdict was read.

J Lyons can make some very personal house calls and threatening phone calls in the middle of the night from what I  have gathered.    Something spooked this entire jury..not just a few ..all 12.

If you add in the fact that Bozo gave the camera 2 gun fingers in the am and seemed chipper while waiting for deliberations, you have jurors dressing up that am and even one lady was reported to have had her hair done nice for the first time, you have the jury on lunch break per media(chick-fil-a in the courthouse and then not long after lunch a verdict is in. Do I think the jury was messed with? Yes and they put them in the bus and got them out of town. Not even the foreman has put out a statement the last I knew. They ran scared.

I saw that and it made me remember when someone reported that one of the jurors did that to Baez during the trial. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: July 06, 2011, 02:23:16 PM »

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."
http://www.tmz.com/

WOW....do we have any idea how PIZZED Cindy is gonna be...OMG!!    This just goes to show what kind of people were on that jury!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #513 on: July 06, 2011, 02:23:22 PM »

Civil Case
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
07/06/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION

Having seen John Morgan's outrage at this family's behavior, he will make sure everyone gets to see this deposition. Go John Morgan       
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #514 on: July 06, 2011, 02:24:03 PM »

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."
http://www.tmz.com/

WOW....do we have any idea how PIZZED Cindy is gonna be...OMG!!    This just goes to show what kind of people were on that jury!!

She won't care, specially if he talks abotu how good of a mother beotch is. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: July 06, 2011, 02:24:20 PM »

This relative called Fox News and Fox News called Tim Miller.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #516 on: July 06, 2011, 02:24:27 PM »

I did not read that to mean that the relative called Tim.   
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: July 06, 2011, 02:24:53 PM »

On TruTV Tim Miller is looking to sue Casey for 112,000 for searches done by them

I sure hope so.    
Between this, the IRS Levy, and the Civil lawsuit she will be broke and penniless for a long time.    Monkey Devil!  With the tweets from hollywood, complied with the outrage from America, I do not feel the book and movie deals promised will be fullfilled.  Instead I feel the book and movie deals with be given to Caylee's angels Jeff and Linda. 
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: July 06, 2011, 02:24:56 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-verdict-qanda-20110705,0,6436173.story

This is the post on the above article:

AJuror at 10:24 AM July 06, 2011
I understand all of your frustrations, but there was just too much evidence to go through. 1 of my fellow jurors has to go on vacation this week and it would have taken too long to go through everything. We had to hurry up and do something. So sorry for this.

is this a real post from one of the jurors?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: July 06, 2011, 02:25:06 PM »

send her ass to TEXAS!!!  She will get stomped!! Baby killers don't get a pass in TX

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.