April 20, 2024, 06:51:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462504 times)
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: July 06, 2011, 02:42:28 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-verdict-qanda-20110705,0,6436173.story

This is the post on the above article:

AJuror at 10:24 AM July 06, 2011
I understand all of your frustrations, but there was just too much evidence to go through. 1 of my fellow jurors has to go on vacation this week and it would have taken too long to go through everything. We had to hurry up and do something. So sorry for this.

is this a real post from one of the jurors?

I don't know if this was really a joror or not, but it was a post in response to an article this morning in the Orlando sentinel. If it is true they should be ashamed of themselves and something needs to be done about this.

if i were the LE i would be all over this to see if it was written by a juror because seems like they would have to call a mistrial

Would it be considered jury misconduct?  I don't know. But, I do know it isn't right.

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: July 06, 2011, 02:42:36 PM »

how many jurors names have been released so far?
and who are they?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: July 06, 2011, 02:43:30 PM »

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."
http://www.tmz.com/

I know it's not possible but I said this yesterday that I wonder if they said she was not guilty for a higher payday.  If you read something like this that seems to be the way.  If she was convicted he would not request as high of a figure because everyone expected her to be guilty 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: July 06, 2011, 02:44:17 PM »

And by the way, wouldn't income taxes be owed on money made on licensing and fair market value of limos and airplane tickets?  Wonder how the IRS would feel about that?

Most definitely on any licensing monies.    

Yes, that is the only way Casey made $200,000. for 2008. Bozo spent it and now IRS wants $68,000. 
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: July 06, 2011, 02:44:34 PM »

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

I know it's not possible but I said this yesterday that I wonder if they said she was not guilty for a higher payday.  If you read something like this that seems to be the way.  If she was convicted he would not request as high of a figure because everyone expected her to be guilty  

Was anyone able to read that letter on the tmz link. I tried several times.  Help?  tyia
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 02:56:02 PM by San » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: July 06, 2011, 02:44:53 PM »

Houston, TX look out.  Tim Miller saying a distant relative of Cindy's said she will be taking in Casey.

Haha, by Tim reporting this, no way she will be able to go there now, guess they better find anothe relative.

I don't get why this relative would call Tim Miller? 

I did not read that to mean that the relative called Tim.   

Let her go to TEXAS...Tim is adored and she has messed with Tim and TES....oh yeah...bring it on!!  Texas' motto is Don't Mess With Texas (usually talking about refuse/trash..but in this case it's human trash)

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: July 06, 2011, 02:45:35 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-verdict-qanda-20110705,0,6436173.story

This is the post on the above article:

AJuror at 10:24 AM July 06, 2011
I understand all of your frustrations, but there was just too much evidence to go through. 1 of my fellow jurors has to go on vacation this week and it would have taken too long to go through everything. We had to hurry up and do something. So sorry for this.

is this a real post from one of the jurors?

I don't know if this was really a joror or not, but it was a post in response to an article this morning in the Orlando sentinel. If it is true they should be ashamed of themselves and something needs to be done about this.

if i were the LE i would be all over this to see if it was written by a juror because seems like they would have to call a mistrial

Would it be considered jury misconduct?  I don't know. But, I do know it isn't right.

I can't imagine it's real, looks like someone being sarcastic.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: July 06, 2011, 02:45:50 PM »

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

Was anyone able to read that letter on the tmz link. I tried several times.  Help?  tyia

I know it's not possible but I said this yesterday that I wonder if they said she was not guilty for a higher payday.  If you read something like this that seems to be the way.  If she was convicted he would not request as high of a figure because everyone expected her to be guilty 

So sorry for the goof...was asking:  Was anyone able to read that letter on the tmz link. I tried several times.  Help?  tyia
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: July 06, 2011, 02:47:31 PM »

The Defense Team still shows how rude and crude they are.  Here is a link to Mason giving the finger....after clicking on the link, scroll down a  few pictures.  Now he should get reprimanded for that one, but being 'related' to the Anthony's he will get off.  JMO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2011804/Casey-Anthony-trial-Jose-Baez-defence-team-celebrate-champagne-party.html

Thanks!!   The Brits at the Daily Mail are sharp & do a great job!!!    I had missed this particular article this morning when I checked there.
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #569 on: July 06, 2011, 02:48:48 PM »

I'm so tired of seeing the common man tried and convicted in a heartbeat but once you add in any kind of fame, whether it's for being an athlete or an actress or just because you're pretty and the media decides to cover the story.... you get away with things, scot free. I didn't see the part in our constitution about how "celebrities" of any variety were exempt from some laws or deserving of special treatment. I'll throw rich people in there, too.

Oh you mean like Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, OJ, etc..   Sadly the only one we saw justice on was Scott Peterson.  Why was that one so different?

He was a man.

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: July 06, 2011, 02:48:58 PM »

who is this jennifer ford ? was she a juror? anyone know....
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #571 on: July 06, 2011, 02:49:14 PM »

I'm so tired of seeing the common man tried and convicted in a heartbeat but once you add in any kind of fame, whether it's for being an athlete or an actress or just because you're pretty and the media decides to cover the story.... you get away with things, scot free. I didn't see the part in our constitution about how "celebrities" of any variety were exempt from some laws or deserving of special treatment. I'll throw rich people in there, too.

Oh you mean like Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, OJ, etc..   Sadly the only one we saw justice on was Scott Peterson.  Why was that one so different?

He was a man.

And he killed his PREGNANT wife.

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: July 06, 2011, 02:51:53 PM »

Houston, TX look out.  Tim Miller saying a distant relative of Cindy's said she will be taking in Casey.

Haha, by Tim reporting this, no way she will be able to go there now, guess they better find anothe relative.

Cause she probably don't want her coming there but you know how you feel like you have to help your family sometimes?

But Tim and Cindy hate each other, why not call somebody who gives a hoot, like Bozo? 

Maybe cause Tim lives in Tx. and she had his number?

I would imagine she has Cindy's number too?  Just seems weird to me.  What did she want him to call up Bozo and extend the offer?  Effing weird arse family. 

It was explained the 'relative;' called FOX, FOX told TIM.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: July 06, 2011, 02:52:09 PM »

And by the way, wouldn't income taxes be owed on money made on licensing and fair market value of limos and airplane tickets?  Wonder how the IRS would feel about that?

Most definitely on any licensing monies.    

Yes, that is the only way Casey made $200,000. for 2008. Bozo spent it and now IRS wants $68,000. 

IRS filed a lien, so I think any money Casey makes will need to go to satisfy that first.  JMHO

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-05-26/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-tax-lien-20110526_1_casey-anthony-tax-lien-jose-baez-s-kissimmee
IRS: Casey Anthony owes $68,000 in back taxes
A tax lien was filed against Casey Anthony on May 17.
May 26, 2011

The IRS filed a federal tax lien against Casey Anthony earlier this month, claiming she owes over $68,000 in back taxes.

The lien was filed on May 17 in Osceola County and lists her address at 522 Simpson Road, her attorney Jose Baez's Kissimmee office.

The document states the assessment was performed on Nov. 1 and she owes an unpaid balance of $68,520.41.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #574 on: July 06, 2011, 02:52:15 PM »

http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/articles/175397/20110706/casey-anthony-verdict-top-10-reasons-the-jury-could-be-wrong.htm

Casey Anthony verdict: Top 10 reasons the jury could be wrong

Might I add the #1 reason, THEY WERE LAZY AND WANTED TO GO HOME.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #575 on: July 06, 2011, 02:53:14 PM »

Cause she probably don't want her coming there but you know how you feel like you have to help your family sometimes?

But Tim and Cindy hate each other, why not call somebody who gives a hoot, like Bozo? 

Maybe cause Tim lives in Tx. and she had his number?

I would imagine she has Cindy's number too?  Just seems weird to me.  What did she want him to call up Bozo and extend the offer?  Effing weird arse family. 

It was explained the 'relative;' called FOX, FOX told TIM.....

Why did Fox tell Tim?  just in passing, or did they call Tim up just to tell him this?  Was he supposed to pass this info on or was this like, can you believe this Tim, what a messed up family kind of thing?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: July 06, 2011, 02:53:38 PM »

Okay, Rush Limbaugh say that casey Anthony has expressed in letters to friends that she wants to have a baby when she gets out of jail! How did we miss something like this & has anyone heard this??? 
I hope this means that monkeys do not listen to rush limbaugh Wink

He most likely was quoting from some of her jailhouse letters--rememberCasey wrote that to someone she had met while in jail?

Rush Limbaugh rules!  I Love Rush! 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #577 on: July 06, 2011, 02:53:45 PM »

who is this jennifer ford ? was she a juror? anyone know....
Read something about her last night.  Her mother was talking to reporters.  Don't know if she was one of the 12 or an alternate.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: July 06, 2011, 02:54:10 PM »

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features/bs-gl-reimer-anthony-20110707,0,6405328.column
Trial is over, but verdict is still out in Anthony case
Going free doesn't mean she'll have freedom
Susan Reimer
1:16 p.m. EDT, July 6, 2011

It was O.J. all over again.
A jury ignores a mountain of evidence against an arrogant defendant accused of a grisly murder, and the public is first shocked, and then outraged.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: July 06, 2011, 02:54:31 PM »

I just sent this to HLN:

If any show on HLN offers any of the Anthonys or their attorneys/cheerleaders like the Badens, Wendy Murphy, Baez, Mason, Seidlin, Lyon, Spitz, and others of that ilk even a minute of airtime, I will change the channel, boycott that show, petition for boycotts, tweet for boycotts and do whatever is within my power to keep these bottom feeders from having a forum. Please honor the memory of a murdered child who did not see justice and  keep them off the air. Thank you.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?106

They own HLN.

I might just be a tad confuse....why did you send it to CNN regarding HLN??

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.