March 28, 2024, 07:21:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 460397 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: July 06, 2011, 03:28:42 PM »

$112,000.00 Tim Miller said they spent on Caylee who was never missing!!!!

He feels used, abused!

He feels it is only fair to his doners, when Jose Baez knew she was never missing, he is looking into legal options and planning a lawsuit against Casey for sure and possible the Anthony's.

I am so totally supportive of this ... it needs to be done.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: July 06, 2011, 03:32:47 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1281&p=154003#p154003

Magpie wrote:
Just received a media blast email. The Orlando Sentinel & WFTV have filed a joint motion to Intervene. It will be heard at 1:30PM tomorrow. They want the juror's names released. For the sake of the juror's I hope it isn't granted. The juror's were given sealed letters by the court from any media organization that wanted to do so. If they want to speak out they will. But they don't deserve or need to be chased down and hounded.

I disagree with Magpie

Sorry to have brought this from far back, but I had to take Charlie to have his eyes checked.  I agree with Four Donks.  In this country, we don't have Star Chambers where people are convicted, or in this case not convicted, secretly and we have a right to know what is happening in our justice system.  If these people had a good reason for releasing a murderer into society, they should have the courage to face the American people and explain.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #642 on: July 06, 2011, 03:34:38 PM »

On TruTV Tim Miller is looking to sue Casey for 112,000 for searches done by them

I sure hope so.    
Between this, the IRS Levy, and the Civil lawsuit she will be broke and penniless for a long time.    Monkey Devil!  With the tweets from hollywood, complied with the outrage from America, I do not feel the book and movie deals promised will be fullfilled.  Instead I feel the book and movie deals with be given to Caylee's angels Jeff and Linda. 

Afternoon Monkeys...

I still haven't recovered from yesterday so I don't want to say too much as I enjoy my membership here

IIRC, OCSD was the one who called in Tim Miller for help in searching...now having said that, It seems to me that if KC has been convicted of repeatedly lying to the OCSD, knowing full well that Caylee was no longer alive, then Tim, the OCSD and any other organization "asked" to help look for Caylee should be able to sue ? If I also remember right, there is tv footage of as$hat making statements to the press (not sure about LE) that they were still hoping to find Caylee alive..again all the while, as we now know *cough*, knowing that she was already dead from day 1. Could not as$hat then be charged for lying to LE/OSCS or at least deliberately concealing the truth from law enforcement ? Is there no law for lawyers to report this info (like doctors) to authorities once they have knowledge of it ??

as a side note...has there been any statement from Judge Strickland ?? just a personal comment or opinion..I know he has no say in anything anymore officially

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: July 06, 2011, 03:35:08 PM »

Houston, TX look out.  Tim Miller saying a distant relative of Cindy's said she will be taking in Casey.

Hmm, don't they let you walk around with guns in Texas? 

Yep you better believe it

"Don't mess with Texas!"   
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: July 06, 2011, 03:35:20 PM »

If this is the same person, it shows they have a warrant out for her??

http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/person/viewWantedPerson-116593025.a

Wow...quite interesting.  Wonder if it is her...if so, she should not have been on the jury.  What would happen if this is the case?  Would it affect the outcome at all?  There are a couple with criminal offenses, yes?
The juror that I am "thinking" she is would be the 32 year old nursing student...date of birth on this warrant makes her 32 correct?

http://pubtitlet.co.pinellas.fl.us/servlet/justice.personrelatedcases.GEQQ?CS__REQ__SPN=02393058&CS__ACS=ADULT&CS__RESULTS__KNT=10
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: July 06, 2011, 03:35:26 PM »

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."
http://www.tmz.com/

Isn't that the one that Wreck is pretty sure he has met at a conference or
convention?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #646 on: July 06, 2011, 03:37:20 PM »

Hi everyone

Today My thoughts are....

Im glad to have this forum to have other normal people to brainstorm with and talk to.

I WILL NOT Except this veridict PERIOD. I dont have to 

Im glad Zenaida is sueing!

I hope others do!

Caylee is prescious and in Gods Hands!

I still believe Casey will have a Miserable life!
I hope that the man who they said called GA sues.  He is represented by the Morgan Law Firm.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: July 06, 2011, 03:38:22 PM »

I wonder if this jury will watch some of the trial video of her prejury entering performances or after they left?   The smirking, the crooked finger calls, the yelling, ranting, raving. 

Whatevah. 
I wish I thought seeing her performances would make them queazy about their decision but FTLOG they had her fisty shaking jail house tapes, they had her cool calm collected police interviews, they had the pics of pole dancing and NONE of it mattered to them.  A case with a dead baby and it seems like their focus was getting out of there and commencing their own bella vita courtesy of a killer.  IMO, they just didn't care.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: July 06, 2011, 03:39:09 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-jury-names-hearing-20110706,0,1326609.story
Casey Anthony trial: Orlando Sentinel, others argue for juror names
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
1:41 p.m. EDT, July 6, 2011

Several news organizations, including the Orlando Sentinel, head to court Thursday to argue for the release of the names of jurors in the Casey Anthony murder trial.

In late June, Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry entered an order barring the release of the jurors' names "until further order of this court."

The jurors were asked by court administration to appear in front of reporters following their verdicts on Tuesday, but all 12 of the jurors declined and decided not to take part in the question-and-answer session.

Meanwhile, their names still have not been released.

The news groups have asked that Perry's order now be lifted.

"Jurors, just as every other participant in a judicial proceeding, cannot avoid the openness of our court system," reads the motion.

With the jury being discharged, the order should be lifted, the motion says.

"If the purpose of the amended order is to protect the privacy of jurors during their deliberations, then it should be lifted once the jury is discharged," the motion continues. "An order that indefinitely restricts access to juror information is simply overbroad."
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: July 06, 2011, 03:39:35 PM »

who is this jennifer ford ? was she a juror? anyone know....
Read something about her last night.  Her mother was talking to reporters.  Don't know if she was one of the 12 or an alternate.

Jennifer Ford
http://www.wtsp.com/rss/article/199880/79/Juror-Prosecution-failed-to-prove-murder
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: July 06, 2011, 03:41:27 PM »

Houston, TX look out.  Tim Miller saying a distant relative of Cindy's said she will be taking in Casey.

"Don't mess with Texas!"   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: July 06, 2011, 03:41:40 PM »

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

WOW....do we have any idea how PIZZED Cindy is gonna be...OMG!!    This just goes to show what kind of people were on that jury!!

So..let me get this right..in less then 24 hours of rendering a verdict in a nationally televised hearing..this man goes home, kisses the wife and children..then proceeds to contact a publicist to represent him...nice! 

OMG this is crazy this was all about money for all of them! They wanted to go home and wanted to be paid, we had people on the jury with criminal records, these jurors WERE TRULY MORALLY BANKRUPT! Not much money to make when you convict her because that is what was expected but now you can make so much more because you are the jury who sent a murderer free!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: July 06, 2011, 03:41:42 PM »

Isn't that the one that Wreck is pretty sure he has met at a conference or
convention?

I believe so Magnolia.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #653 on: July 06, 2011, 03:43:15 PM »

If u want to end the lunacy of this country make a law that prohibits anyone from making a profit from any murder or from someone else's demise. All monies from books, movies, etc should go against the costs of prosecution and discovery. The only one who receives any benefit are the taxpayers who foot the bill for this behavior. NO juror should benefit in any manner from doing thier duty. Make this law and u will see honor come back into the judicial system

It's amazing how they knew to get their publicist before talking to anyone after the verdict.  Maybe that is what they were talking about during deliberations.

Hi Bearly 

well, they sure as he77 weren't talking about the evidence ...I hope that juror enjoys her f'n vacation 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #654 on: July 06, 2011, 03:44:15 PM »

If this is the same person, it shows they have a warrant out for her??

http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/person/viewWantedPerson-116593025.a

Wow...quite interesting.  Wonder if it is her...if so, she should not have been on the jury.  What would happen if this is the case?  Would it affect the outcome at all?  There are a couple with criminal offenses, yes?
The juror that I am "thinking" she is would be the 32 year old nursing student...date of birth on this warrant makes her 32 correct?

Yup.  I am just nauseous over this.  how is it posssible that the one alternate knows all 17 jurors knew this was an accident, and how is it possible all 17 jurors could believe this to be an accident and be okay wiht dumping  your child in a swamp and having duct tape on the child's mouth. 

Did none of them question why somebody would sit in jail for 3 years if this was an accident? 

I must be in the twilight zone or I have lost all common sense. 

I'm praying JP has something up his sleeve!  I also hope he finally follows through with all his threats made to Bozo during trial.  There has to be something done, rather than let the killer out on the street!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: July 06, 2011, 03:44:44 PM »

Russell Hueckler as well as his wife teach school.  Pizzzzzz poor school system imo. He teaches government...oh give me a break.  Is he the one now wanting money!
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: July 06, 2011, 03:45:25 PM »

Jennifer Ford facebook

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1110831142
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: July 06, 2011, 03:45:27 PM »

Just heard JVM on tv saying that LE is going to "release KC into the community" rather than just letting her walk out of the courthouse.  For her own protection.  So they're going to just drop her off somewhere? 

LOL-at DisneyLand??  Just kidding ...

I'm hoping they drop her over shark infested waters...and I'm not kidding!

She'd fit right in, tho.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: July 06, 2011, 03:45:48 PM »

Hey! I'm a Buckeye! (I hated to see OSU shirts on that family, 'cept Caylee BTW) Just let me know when and where and I'm there! 

Sounds like a plan.        All Monks are welcome!
TexasMonkey
Scared Monkey

Wine for all the Great Monkeys!

« Reply #659 on: July 06, 2011, 03:46:26 PM »

"Don't mess with Texas!"   

Oh GREAT!  Houston does NOT want her here!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.