March 29, 2024, 03:05:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 460465 times)
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: July 06, 2011, 03:46:45 PM »

If u want to end the lunacy of this country make a law that prohibits anyone from making a profit from any murder or from someone else's demise. All monies from books, movies, etc should go against the costs of prosecution and discovery. The only one who receives any benefit are the taxpayers who foot the bill for this behavior. NO juror should benefit in any manner from doing thier duty. Make this law and u will see honor come back into the judicial system

It's amazing how they knew to get their publicist before talking to anyone after the verdict.  Maybe that is what they were talking about during deliberations.

Hi Bearly 

well, they sure as he77 weren't talking about the evidence ...I hope that juror enjoys her f'n vacation 
I have a strong feeling someone will break down tell the truth about what was going on in the jury room, its easy to stand strong with a crowd but once alone with family friends co workers asking "how in god's name could you say she was not guilty even in the child abuse". Don't think it wont happen cause it will. May even be farm lady who comes forward and lets it out.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #661 on: July 06, 2011, 03:46:49 PM »

Welll I once respected Barbara Walters as an upstanding journalist, top of her field but she seems to be losing it very quickly!  Be it her age, the competition whatever but today on The View after watching Jeff and what a wonderful caring man, than the segment of Jaycee Degard's upcoming segment w/Diane Sawyer which looks to be a fantastic show.....

Out comes Barbara with her shout-out --- I'm interviewing Jose Biiiaz oops Baez tonight on Primetime its a must watch ....blah, blah.....she was pretty much ignored by the rest of the girls so she kept repeating.  Time to stepdown Barb your way past your prime!

Anyone who can watch the View has my admiration. Those are the most uniformed stupid women I have ever seen in my lifetime.
I don't normally watch it but saw that Ashton was going to be on so I watched part of it.  They are all idiot women on there.  BTW I wont be watching Barbara's interview with BOZO!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: July 06, 2011, 03:47:14 PM »

Civil Case
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
07/06/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION

Having seen John Morgan's outrage at this family's behavior, he will make sure everyone gets to see this deposition. Go John Morgan       

Can you all access this depo?   I get the clerks site, but says depo not avaialble/error msg.

He's not taking the depo until 7/19!

OH,  no wonder I couldn't findit!  Thanks!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: July 06, 2011, 03:47:56 PM »

Just heard JVM on tv saying that LE is going to "release KC into the community" rather than just letting her walk out of the courthouse.  For her own protection.  So they're going to just drop her off somewhere? 

LOL-at DisneyLand??  Just kidding ...
Nah, Universal Studios - they've been holding her job for her, probably lots of promotions in past 3 years...Shes the new CEO, thats it!

And she has a fine new office & corporate jet.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: July 06, 2011, 03:48:01 PM »

96,000 has signed so far....................................... an angelic monkey

http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=own_wall

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #665 on: July 06, 2011, 03:49:04 PM »

On TruTV Tim Miller is looking to sue Casey for 112,000 for searches done by them

I sure hope so.    
Between this, the IRS Levy, and the Civil lawsuit she will be broke and penniless for a long time.    Monkey Devil!  With the tweets from hollywood, complied with the outrage from America, I do not feel the book and movie deals promised will be fullfilled.  Instead I feel the book and movie deals with be given to Caylee's angels Jeff and Linda. 

Afternoon Monkeys...

I still haven't recovered from yesterday so I don't want to say too much as I enjoy my membership here

IIRC, OCSD was the one who called in Tim Miller for help in searching...now having said that, It seems to me that if KC has been convicted of repeatedly lying to the OCSD, knowing full well that Caylee was no longer alive, then Tim, the OCSD and any other organization "asked" to help look for Caylee should be able to sue ? If I also remember right, there is tv footage of as$hat making statements to the press (not sure about LE) that they were still hoping to find Caylee alive..again all the while, as we now know *cough*, knowing that she was already dead from day 1. Could not as$hat then be charged for lying to LE/OSCS or at least deliberately concealing the truth from law enforcement ? Is there no law for lawyers to report this info (like doctors) to authorities once they have knowledge of it ??

as a side note...has there been any statement from Judge Strickland ?? just a personal comment or opinion..I know he has no say in anything anymore officially

Nope, Cindy contacted him first.  Her call brought him to Orlando.  When he wanted to leave, OSCO asked him to stay and look more.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: July 06, 2011, 03:51:49 PM »

Not sure if this is allowed...it is PUBLIC record...sorry if not.

http://www.pcsoweb.com/pages/who_jail.html  Jennifer Ford

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: July 06, 2011, 03:52:21 PM »

Civil Case
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
07/06/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION

Having seen John Morgan's outrage at this family's behavior, he will make sure everyone gets to see this deposition. Go John Morgan       

Can you all access this depo?   I get the clerks site, but says depo not avaialble/error msg.

I think the deposition is going to be on the 19th at Mr. Morgan's office.  She was served papers last night commanding her to be there.

It was handy that they had a captive audience for the serving & didn't have to chase her down--LOL!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: July 06, 2011, 03:54:15 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-verdict-qanda-20110705,0,6436173.story

This is the post on the above article:

AJuror at 10:24 AM July 06, 2011
I understand all of your frustrations, but there was just too much evidence to go through. 1 of my fellow jurors has to go on vacation this week and it would have taken too long to go through everything. We had to hurry up and do something. So sorry for this.

is this a real post from one of the jurors?

I don't know if this was really a joror or not, but it was a post in response to an article this morning in the Orlando sentinel. If it is true they should be ashamed of themselves and something needs to be done about this.

If this is for real, this is disgusting and all of those people should be ashamed of themselves!!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: July 06, 2011, 03:57:28 PM »

The judge was so good to them, and I think we all trusted them to step up to the plate.  Nobody tried to get off the jury, no matter how long, boring, and laughable it got.  I think you are right.  Either they want the money, they wanted to go home, or the one or two holdouts were very weak links.   Followers, not leaders, if you will, otherwise I can't make sense of it.  Can a wanted woman seriously sit on a jury?  Did she have a warrant out for her during jury selection?  This is legal?

I know we are supposed to suck it up and move on, but how?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: July 06, 2011, 03:57:39 PM »

If this is the same person, it shows they have a warrant out for her??

http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/person/viewWantedPerson-116593025.a

I've been out so I'm catching up, but how the holy he!! was this woman allowed to sit on a jury?!

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #671 on: July 06, 2011, 03:57:41 PM »

It is her alright. Same as the facebook photo.  I do not understand the charge though.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: July 06, 2011, 03:58:34 PM »

just signed it
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #673 on: July 06, 2011, 03:59:13 PM »

If it were my family member coming home from that jury, I'd be      

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #674 on: July 06, 2011, 03:59:24 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1281&p=154003#p154003

Magpie wrote:
Just received a media blast email. The Orlando Sentinel & WFTV have filed a joint motion to Intervene. It will be heard at 1:30PM tomorrow. They want the juror's names released. For the sake of the juror's I hope it isn't granted. The juror's were given sealed letters by the court from any media organization that wanted to do so. If they want to speak out they will. But they don't deserve or need to be chased down and hounded.

I disagree with Magpie
I have said this many times, I do not agree with a NOT guilty verdict but I may have more respect for the jurors if they would tell us how they came to that conclusion.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: July 06, 2011, 03:59:33 PM »

It is her alright. Same as the facebook photo.  I do not understand the charge though.

She was on probation for a worthless check then was arrested for No drivers license, so it violated her probation
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: July 06, 2011, 04:00:10 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1281&p=154003#p154003

Magpie wrote:
Just received a media blast email. The Orlando Sentinel & WFTV have filed a joint motion to Intervene. It will be heard at 1:30PM tomorrow. They want the juror's names released. For the sake of the juror's I hope it isn't granted. The juror's were given sealed letters by the court from any media organization that wanted to do so. If they want to speak out they will. But they don't deserve or need to be chased down and hounded.

I disagree with Magpie
I have said this many times, I do not agree with a NOT guilty verdict but I may have more respect for the jurors if they would tell us how they came to that conclusion.
\\Oh we will get to hear why and how when the $$$$ is right!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: July 06, 2011, 04:00:24 PM »

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer...but please be careful giving your personal information to these types of online petitions...check it out first

also check out what other 'causes' the originator supports:  http://www.change.org/members/5013939

also a notation:  Viewing comments and signatures for this petition has been disabled temporarily due to heavy load.

disabled now, but what about later????

JMO. but I am going to write my senator and congressmen/women   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: July 06, 2011, 04:00:26 PM »

On TruTV Tim Miller is looking to sue Casey for 112,000 for searches done by them

Good, I hope she has legal issues for the rest of her life, take every dime she stands to gain right back from her, as far as I can see, there' a long list of people that need to sue her, right down to the neighbors who put up with a tremendous amount of BS. JMO
Checking in on my fellow monkeys.  I wonder if businesses that provided t-shirts, bracelets, copy services, supplies for searchers, etc. can sue Casey for fraud?  Those are monies that businesses donated in good faith.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: July 06, 2011, 04:00:31 PM »

Just heard JVM on tv saying that LE is going to "release KC into the community" rather than just letting her walk out of the courthouse.  For her own protection.  So they're going to just drop her off somewhere? 

LOL-at DisneyLand??  Just kidding ...
Look what happened to that poor girl who cops released in the middle of the night in Malibu, CA?  She never made it home, and her remains were found quite some time later... 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.