April 18, 2024, 08:08:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462394 times)
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #680 on: July 06, 2011, 04:01:25 PM »

The judge was so good to them, and I think we all trusted them to step up to the plate.  Nobody tried to get off the jury, no matter how long, boring, and laughable it got.  I think you are right.  Either they want the money, they wanted to go home, or the one or two holdouts were very weak links.   Followers, not leaders, if you will, otherwise I can't make sense of it.  Can a wanted woman seriously sit on a jury?  Did she have a warrant out for her during jury selection?  This is legal?

I know we are supposed to suck it up and move on, but how?
I'm not taking anything away from JP but with him promising the juror they would be done by july wasnt that tampering with the juror in itself?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #681 on: July 06, 2011, 04:01:34 PM »

I'm saving my families time and taking it upon myself for them.  I know how they feel and agree.   Monkey Devil!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: July 06, 2011, 04:03:44 PM »

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article1178998.ece

On Casey Anthony: "She was right in front of me. There were times she would look just . . . you know, blank. Other times, when they were talking about Caylee's death, there were tears there. Legitimate tears."

He said jurors passed the time watching movies. They played card games on Saturday nights.

The jurors were young and old, mothers and fathers. There was a teacher, two students, an information technologist, a phone company worker, a caregiver, a chef and a few retirees.

They returned Tuesday to a world they haven't had much contact with since May 23. That was the day before the trial started, the day all 17 of them — eight men, nine women — boarded the bus for Orlando.

They had to hand over their cell phones, with deputies always watching to ensure they weren't exposed to any information that could compromise the trial.

The jurors ate at their hotel every day. For lunch, deputies brought them Chick-fil-A and Jimmy John's subs. Dinners were usually eaten in their own rooms. Occasionally deputies took them to restaurants like Olive Garden and Houlihan's, where they ate in private rooms.

They had a small window to call home each day, but their calls were monitored. Sundays were set aside for family visits. Their families had to travel to Orlando, on their own, to see them.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #683 on: July 06, 2011, 04:04:39 PM »

I'm saving my families time and taking it upon myself for them.  I know how they feel and agree.   Monkey Devil!

BTW, it's over 99,500 already!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: July 06, 2011, 04:05:57 PM »

Sp they are going to drop her off somewhere not at home, wonder if they will take her to the airport? Where will she go? Miami?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #685 on: July 06, 2011, 04:07:05 PM »

On TruTV Tim Miller is looking to sue Casey for 112,000 for searches done by them

I sure hope so.    
Between this, the IRS Levy, and the Civil lawsuit she will be broke and penniless for a long time.    Monkey Devil!  With the tweets from hollywood, complied with the outrage from America, I do not feel the book and movie deals promised will be fullfilled.  Instead I feel the book and movie deals with be given to Caylee's angels Jeff and Linda. 

Afternoon Monkeys...

I still haven't recovered from yesterday so I don't want to say too much as I enjoy my membership here

IIRC, OCSD was the one who called in Tim Miller for help in searching...now having said that, It seems to me that if KC has been convicted of repeatedly lying to the OCSD, knowing full well that Caylee was no longer alive, then Tim, the OCSD and any other organization "asked" to help look for Caylee should be able to sue ? If I also remember right, there is tv footage of as$hat making statements to the press (not sure about LE) that they were still hoping to find Caylee alive..again all the while, as we now know *cough*, knowing that she was already dead from day 1. Could not as$hat then be charged for lying to LE/OSCS or at least deliberately concealing the truth from law enforcement ? Is there no law for lawyers to report this info (like doctors) to authorities once they have knowledge of it ??

as a side note...has there been any statement from Judge Strickland ?? just a personal comment or opinion..I know he has no say in anything anymore officially

Nope, Cindy contacted him first.  Her call brought him to Orlando.  When he wanted to leave, OSCO asked him to stay and look more.

that sounds right..I remember LE asking them to stay but was a little fuzzy on how he first got there...and, of course, she still claimed that it was a live Caylee they were looking for up until a short time ago 

wow...they really cover some bases then... and bozo can say anything he wants to the media. everybody lies

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #686 on: July 06, 2011, 04:07:16 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-juror-wants-money-20110706,0,6368340.story
Report: Casey Anthony juror wants cash for interview
TMZ.com is reporting a representative for a Casey Anthony Juror No. 6 is alerting media outlets that he is willing to grant one or two interviews in exchange for being paid.

And the circus continues!   
OMG!  The blood money continues with the jurors!!!  I knew this would happen.  I partially blame CJBP!!   He will go down like judge ITO!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: July 06, 2011, 04:08:52 PM »

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."
http://www.tmz.com/

Isn't that the one that Wreck is pretty sure he has met at a conference or
convention?

I believe so Magnolia.
The major restaurant equipment manufacturers (many of them) hire an ex-chef to demo their equipment for major customers and/or trade shows and training conferences. These companies only have one such "chef" doing this for the entire country. I don't know what company he works for -- but odds are, I have met/seen him! What a putz!! Our industry is pretty conservative -- this won't go over with his company very well. BAD PUBLICITY!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #688 on: July 06, 2011, 04:09:03 PM »

Just heard JVM on tv saying that LE is going to "release KC into the community" rather than just letting her walk out of the courthouse.  For her own protection.  So they're going to just drop her off somewhere? 

Please LE...DROP HER OFF IN A SWAMP.

Let kc go to Chicago.....................
Chicago is NOTHING like Florida, if you get my drift......

Monkey Devil! I will pay her airfare and have a certain dear monkey waiting to pick her up at the airport. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: July 06, 2011, 04:10:12 PM »

who is this jennifer ford ? was she a juror? anyone know....

My understanding is yes, the nursing student.  Her mom Lynn spoke with the press.

I missed that one.

Here is a link to read about the interview of Lynn Ford  http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/199880/8/Juror-Prosecution-failed-to-prove-murder

This article also shows comments by the alternate juror - the teacher. 

Something is very hinky with his comments that we all thought it was an accident....(Or words to that affect)  HOW does he know what the others thought?  He did NOT deliberate with them.  The ONLY way he would know how others felt and others thoughts is if they discussed it.

THIS IS CRAP!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: July 06, 2011, 04:15:18 PM »

I'm so tired of seeing the common man tried and convicted in a heartbeat but once you add in any kind of fame, whether it's for being an athlete or an actress or just because you're pretty and the media decides to cover the story.... you get away with things, scot free. I didn't see the part in our constitution about how "celebrities" of any variety were exempt from some laws or deserving of special treatment. I'll throw rich people in there, too.

Apprently, the O.J. jury moved to Florida

They sure did, Kermit!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: July 06, 2011, 04:15:46 PM »

If she is on probabtion, there might be some stiputlation that she stay in a certain area.
I wish it was in the area where she threw the Baby. Put her in a triple bag with duct tape and chloroform her. Then we could watch her try to escape. 
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #692 on: July 06, 2011, 04:15:54 PM »

Not sure if this is allowed...it is PUBLIC record...sorry if not.

http://www.pcsoweb.com/pages/who_jail.html  Jennifer Ford

It is her alright. Same as the facebook photo.  I do not understand the charge though.

She was on probation for a worthless check then was arrested for No drivers license, so it violated her probation

am i wrong or is there a dui on there as well. Future nurses of america. These might be small infractions but imo speak to what kind of person she may be. irresponsible,
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: July 06, 2011, 04:17:08 PM »

~ Rush Limbaugh's idea for a new bumper sticker:

"If you can't do the time-do the crime in Florida"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/07/rush_if_anthonys_baby_was_killed_in_the_womb_media_wouldn't_care_.html
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: July 06, 2011, 04:17:13 PM »

who is this jennifer ford ? was she a juror? anyone know....

My understanding is yes, the nursing student.  Her mom Lynn spoke with the press.

I missed that one.

Here is a link to read about the interview of Lynn Ford  http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/199880/8/Juror-Prosecution-failed-to-prove-murder

This article also shows comments by the alternate juror - the teacher. 

Something is very hinky with his comments that we all thought it was an accident....(Or words to that affect)  HOW does he know what the others thought?  He did NOT deliberate with them.  The ONLY way he would know how others felt and others thoughts is if they discussed it.

THIS IS CRAP!

Of Course they discussed it playing cards, I also say there was jury tampering the left on friday back to their homes to get ready was picked up on Sunday afternoon, someone got to them for bozo and mason, then jp promising they would be home by july in time for cruise.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: July 06, 2011, 04:17:26 PM »

It is her alright. Same as the facebook photo.  I do not understand the charge though.

She was on probation for a worthless check then was arrested for No drivers license, so it violated her probation

am i wrong or is there a dui on there as well. Future nurses of america. These might be small infractions but imo speak to what kind of person she may be. irresponsible,

yep sure is a DUI
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: July 06, 2011, 04:17:38 PM »

I don't believe that the Jennifer D. Ford is the juror...though they are the same age...I see a Jennifer Lee Ford listed on veromi and it has Lynn Ford listed as a relative. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: July 06, 2011, 04:17:38 PM »

The major restaurant equipment manufacturers (many of them) hire an ex-chef to demo their equipment for major customers and/or trade shows and training conferences. These companies only have one such "chef" doing this for the entire country. I don't know what company he works for -- but odds are, I have met/seen him! What a putz!! Our industry is pretty conservative -- this won't go over with his company very well. BAD PUBLICITY!

Especially when they paid him full salary for 2 months doing nothing for the company! Collecting more money is criminal-IMO

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: July 06, 2011, 04:17:45 PM »

BTW, it's over 99,500 already!

Over 101,000 now.

I put the link on TMZ 3 different spots.
Harvey and his staff reads every post...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: July 06, 2011, 04:19:55 PM »

Being that this person is from Florida, as are all the jurors, you cannot tell me they had no clue about Casey and her background (forging checks, stealing money from grandfather, etc).  They had to have more coverage in Orlando than, say, here in Columbus Oh. And having paid attention and posted here, I know a lot more than most people I know in real life. You can't expect me to believe that somebody with this type of background wouldn't say to herself "Oh, well Casey isn't much different than me.. so who am I to say this wasn't an accident?" She could put herself in Casey's shoes, to an extent.  Does that make any sense?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.