April 20, 2024, 05:36:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462503 times)
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: July 06, 2011, 04:51:33 PM »

Joan Rivers on TMZ live calling the jurors morons. She is fired up. Also said Casey is OJ with a uterus.
Monkey Devil!

Joan's brains have fallen Smile

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #741 on: July 06, 2011, 04:52:58 PM »

I found Georgie has a relative in Fort Myers, Florida.  I am thinking mother or aunt.  I will not expose the person, but I looked
up Cynthia M Anthony, I typed in OHIO.  This is not the Houston, Texas relative, I need to dig up Cynthia's maiden name
and than it was be digging time
this is Cindy's Maiden name Plesea

Thank-you. I will be very discreet with my information.  I would not wish to expose anyone to harassment.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: July 06, 2011, 04:53:17 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/cfnews13casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony could have to repay taxpayers for the cost of investigating the disappearance of Caylee. State may ask judge tomorrow. -jfell
6 minutes ago
They should!! And they should go after Cindy for lying on the stand.   
Didnt it cost the state of Florida like a million or so including the court cost etc doesnt she have to pay all that back as well?

I was hoping for that. Yes, yes, yes. She should have to pay it back in my opinion.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: July 06, 2011, 04:53:41 PM »

She said Casey wasn't abused.. nobody would abuse her  Monkey Devil!  not in her pink blouse.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #744 on: July 06, 2011, 04:55:28 PM »

Hey guys!!! Whether you are a Christian or not, this article is a FABULOUS READ!!!! I, myself, am a beleiver..so I subscribe to this weekly newsletter.. I thought I would read today to see another Christian perspective..SOOOOO glad I did!!!!

http://www.crosswalk.com/news/judge-not-cases-child-murder.html?utm_source=Crosswalk_Daily_Update&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=07/06/2011
That was excellent!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: July 06, 2011, 04:55:33 PM »

Casey Anthony Could Go Free After Not Guilty Verdict
Prosecutors are stunned that they lost. Defense attorneys are lashing out at the media, and Casey Anthony could be free by the weekend. (07/06/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/28462438/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: July 06, 2011, 04:55:53 PM »

Harvey Levin right now taking on Nancy Grace! Edit to change red color to blue

Someone should just pull her (Nancy Grace) law license - it's insanity - right now Harvey Levin right now on WEB TMZ live !

http://www.tmz.com

I tweeted Harvey about CAYLEE'S LAW to comment on TMZ Live
http://twitter.com/#!/harveylevintmz Edit to link back to twitter.
@harveylevintmz What do you think ->Proposed “Caylee’s Law” Generates Virtual Frenzy
http://bit.ly/ouRb4X #notguilty

Harvey is black now?    he's as dark as his guest. What the heck is he using for a spray tan? Holy crap!!

Joan Rivers' humor with Harvey:

"This is a girl who was hiding something. Oh yeah did you look @ #CaseyAnthony no one would want to abuse her in that pink blouse" @joan_rivers on TMZ Live #notguilty
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 06:13:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: July 06, 2011, 04:56:32 PM »

I don't know who these jurors were or how they came about to be the "selected ones" but it worries me that this verdict is not a complete surprise in that I think it just proves how "dumbed down" a society we are these days. You see it everywhere in everything, we live in a media world. About everything we do is somehow media related, phone, tv, internet.... we're a society that expects immediate results and if we don't see something with our own eyes we can't believe it to be true. (Taking God out of everything is just one example - JMO). I don't mean to insult anyone here because I am positive that most Monkeys don't fall under the description I just made, I'm just speaking generally. The Monkeys are great and I know we all think alot alike that is why we are all drawn here to SM. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #748 on: July 06, 2011, 04:57:00 PM »

I called Lawson Lamar's office and was on hold forever but told them that they need to check into that alternate juror that stated, "we were not convinced".  Alternates don't deliberate.  She said they had lots of calls in regards to that matter and that she sent an email to appropriate party.  I also, they need to keep an eye on the jurors as I think they had been tampered with.

Lawson Lamar, State Attorney
415 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32801
(407) 836-2400

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: July 06, 2011, 04:57:06 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.  I still cannot wrap my mind around the fact that this baby-murderer, liar, thief, ho-bag got off with killing her precious baby.  I am having a hard time believing it. What is this world coming too??  What the hell is wrong with people??
On the bright side, I am praying that the state will go after Cindy for perjury, and I hope they have to call Yuri to the stand, and keep him on there for hours.... Monkey Devil!
yes, he is good hearted and quite yummy to look at.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: July 06, 2011, 04:58:32 PM »

Hey guys!!! Whether you are a Christian or not, this article is a FABULOUS READ!!!! I, myself, am a beleiver..so I subscribe to this weekly newsletter.. I thought I would read today to see another Christian perspective..SOOOOO glad I did!!!!

http://www.crosswalk.com/news/judge-not-cases-child-murder.html?utm_source=Crosswalk_Daily_Update&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=07/06/2011
All too often some Christians will say that while they might disagree with something or someone, the biblical admonition to "judge not lest ye be judged" prohibits them from handing down a moral verdict on someone else's behavior. Please. That's not biblical. That's not ethical. That's not helpful. That's an out. That's the proverbial washing of one's hands. That's moral cowardice.

::snipping2::

"Judge not lest you be judged?" Please. It doesn't apply and it doesn't fly. I am angry. I am grieved. I am morally outraged. As a Christian, I'm supposed to be.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: July 06, 2011, 04:59:28 PM »

Susan Moss is on TMZ live right now, too http://www.tmz.com/  "You don't wear duct tape to go swimming!"

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: July 06, 2011, 05:00:38 PM »

Thank you nikkibnurse

As a believer ... I believe 100% with the words in the article.  My neighbour/friend of over 35 years who just stopped in for a cold drink and quick yak prior to finishing her daily jog is not a believer (yet) and ... she agrees 100%.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #753 on: July 06, 2011, 05:00:56 PM »

#CaseyAnthony could have to repay taxpayers for the cost of investigating the disappearance of Caylee. State may ask judge tomorrow. -jfell
6 minutes ago

I sent a note to Lamar Lawson this morning encouraging him to file charges against her lest he send the message that it is OK to commit perjury in Orlando, because you will not be charged.
I think I may do that also.  Just reading your post.  I called them about the alternate juror.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: July 06, 2011, 05:03:32 PM »

IF Casey knew the whole d@mn time that Caylee was in those woods, if we believe her side of the story.  She had MONTHS to not only come to police, but she had YEARS to confess so that she didn't have to put her family through her BS defense in a court of law.  HOW DARE SHE?!  So she SHOULD have to pay that money back.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: July 06, 2011, 05:04:44 PM »

Susan Moss is on TMZ live right now, too http://www.tmz.com/  "You don't wear duct tape to go swimming!"

Voice of Reason!

Janet

++++

NANCY GRACE
Jury Clears Casey Anthony of all Charges in Caylee`s Death
Aired July 5, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

SUSAN MOSS, CHILD ADVOCATE: We`ve been O.J.`d! This is the worst thing to happen to Florida since the hanging chads! How did this jury miss the 31 days that this child was not reported? How did they miss the duct tape over this child`s mouth, this child`s nose? You don`t wear duct tape to go swimming! And in the early morning, this little girl didn`t put duct tape on herself! How did they miss the chloroform searches, the chloroform evidence found in a car that only she had access to? How about the fact that she also searched breaking necks? How about the fact that there was the smell of death in this car?

I mean, come on! This jury ignored the scientific evidence! Apparently, they found the only 12 people who still think the world is flat!

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: July 06, 2011, 05:04:47 PM »

A juror is asking 5 figures for interviews?  That's what was stated on TMZ just now.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #757 on: July 06, 2011, 05:05:27 PM »

6 minutes ago
Didnt it cost the state of Florida like a million or so including the court cost etc doesnt she have to pay all that back as well?

I was hoping for that. Yes, yes, yes. She should have to pay it back in my opinion.
my brother was in jail was found guilty and he was charged 5 dollars a day, he was only in jail 30 days he had to pay court cost, for phone calls made through court
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: July 06, 2011, 05:06:34 PM »

A juror is asking 5 figures for interviews?  That's what was stated on TMZ just now.
Isn't it sickening?  Next we'll see their faces plastered on the National Enquirer. 

CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: July 06, 2011, 05:07:13 PM »

I think they should let her walk out, by herself, with her head held high. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.