April 25, 2024, 02:25:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462874 times)
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: July 06, 2011, 05:53:11 PM »

Casey Anthony Could Go Free After Not Guilty Verdict
Prosecutors are stunned that they lost. Defense attorneys are lashing out at the media, and Casey Anthony could be free by the weekend. (07/06/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/28462438/index.html

My math could be wrong, but looks like she still owes the state 15 days for prior conviction. Perry better not let her out if he still has a brain operating. Put in the gen pop.

Well you no the model inmate does get good time!
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: July 06, 2011, 05:53:39 PM »

It's funny that Bozo lashed out at the media, yet he's about to be all over the media. The irony is rich indeed.

Thank you to everyone who made calls and sent emails. I hope everyone the Anthony family wronged goes after them. I hope they never relax another day in their useless lives.

I contacted Rob Dick as well as his uncle. Also posted on Rob's forum. That team spent a lot of money being down there also. File a suit!
I know many here hate Lenny...but I am for anybody and everybody who wasted time and money looking for Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: July 06, 2011, 05:53:51 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28465689/detail.html
Casey Juror: 'I Did Not Say She Was Innocent'
Juror No. 3 Speaks About Verdict
POSTED: 5:09 pm EDT July 6, 2011
UPDATED: 5:17 pm EDT July 6, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28465689/detail.html#ixzz1RMcMl6PG

Somehow this make it worse for me! What if they all come out and say yeah we no she is guilty but not enough evidence to convict...

Of course that's what they're gonna say. They think this will smooth things over so they won't be so despised. They're wrong!

I guess, but that is just like throwing salt in a wound to me, I dont wanna hear that they all think she is guilty but failed to convict her! They could have convicted her on child abuse not just let her walk free!

Oh, I totally agree with you! And I can't wait to see how she reacts when they find out it doesn't make a bit of difference, they're still going to be hated
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: July 06, 2011, 05:54:34 PM »

By MARY KATE BURKE, JESSICA HOPPER and ENJOLI FRANCIS
July 6, 2011

Casey Anthony juror Jennifer Ford said today that she and the other jurors cried and were "sick to our stomachs" after voting to acquit Casey Anthony of charges that she killed her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

"I did not say she was innocent," said Ford, who had previously only been identified as juror number 3. "I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, you cannot determine what the punishment should be." ::snipping2::

As Vinnie Politan just pointed out...this is wrong...they were not suppose to be considering the punishment...only guilty or not guilty....they did not follow their directions from the judge...RUNAWAY JURY

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #824 on: July 06, 2011, 05:54:58 PM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Shocking_Allegations_In_Casey_Anthony_Case_Exclusive.php

::snipping::Allegations In Casey Anthony Case 
Posted by Tommy Garrett on Jul 3, 2011 - 10:57:49 PM

Continued (after the Photo of Casey and friend)

::snipping2::

"Cindy, George did wrestle his dad and put him thru the window. That is why George had to start his own business. Don’t lie to me about it. Mom filled me in on Casey so don’t lie to me about her. She STOLE dads check and bought a stupid phone at AT&T so don’t lie to me about the $354!!!! Mom has the *** damn statement! I know I re verified with mom today!!! The sitter IS the whole case! Are you that dumb??? The house could be JOE BLOWS for Christ’s sake. are you that naive??? You really are that stupid. I can’t believe it. My sister is a moron. You need help. You are delirious! I WAS trying to help you. Your grand daughter is dead!! there I said it. Casey has killed her someway either by accident or on purpose. Casey is a narcissist Read up on it,” wrote Rick Plesea to his sister Cynthia Anthony on August 21, 2008. Adding, “I see how Casey is so screwed up between you and George as role models. Saying Casey will be mother of the year I nearly tossed my groceries. She will be mutha of the year. Those people in prison will have a field day with her. You better tell her to confess and ask for solitary. It is her only hope. Do you think I care anymore after you attacked me. You are in another universe. You and George ARE on your own. Good luck with that.”

This family sounds like "Pillbillies" 

I can only post one paragraph at a time because of copyright laws.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: July 06, 2011, 05:55:21 PM »

It's funny that Bozo lashed out at the media, yet he's about to be all over the media. The irony is rich indeed.

Thank you to everyone who made calls and sent emails. I hope everyone the Anthony family wronged goes after them. I hope they never relax another day in their useless lives.

I contacted Rob Dick as well as his uncle. Also posted on Rob's forum. That team spent a lot of money being down there also. File a suit!
I know many here hate Lenny...but I am for anybody and everybody who wasted time and money looking for Caylee.

Me, too! I want everyone who can sue her to do so. Any money she makes I want it taken from her and given to everyone else!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: July 06, 2011, 05:56:09 PM »

My dear sweet Monkey friends I am signing off for the evening.

I feel like an old foolish woman who needs some time to cry and reflect..sometimes it hurts to be human and watch what other humans are capable of and what other humans can shrug off..even when it is their duty to try to right the wrongs.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: July 06, 2011, 05:57:05 PM »

My dear sweet Monkey friends I am signing off for the evening.

I feel like an old foolish woman who needs some time to cry and reflect..sometimes it hurts to be human and watch what other humans are capable of and what other humans can shrug off..even when it is their duty to try to right the wrongs.

Goodnight Gypsy.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: July 06, 2011, 05:57:05 PM »

Prosecutors are stunned that they lost. Defense attorneys are lashing out at the media, and Casey Anthony could be free by the weekend. (07/06/11)

My math could be wrong, but looks like she still owes the state 15 days for prior conviction. Perry better not let her out if he still has a brain operating. Put in the gen pop.
Wouldnt she get more time if its consecutive? instead of all together
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: July 06, 2011, 05:57:16 PM »

Here's an idea...When she pled guilty on the checks Judge Strickland ok'd time served which was 412 days and one yr probation. Why don't they start from there for counting the days now? That was last January. She has already used those days to bargain.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/012510-anthony-plea-deal
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: July 06, 2011, 05:57:27 PM »

this is true i guess,i was hoping it was a mistake, what happened to the sunshine law

judge seals jurors names casey anthony murder trial
Posted: 4:47 PM Jul 5, 2011
Reporter: Associated Press
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - The judge sealed the names of the jurors in
the Casey Anthony murder trial and they refused to talk after
finding her not guilty of murder Tuesday.

Here is what is known about them from jury selection:

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/List_of_Jurors_in_the_Casey_Anthony_Trial_125047444.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: July 06, 2011, 05:57:31 PM »

What if it is proven that there was jury tampering... what can happen?  Can KC's "not guilty" verdict get overturned and a new trial happen?  Anyone know?

Before  Verdict

Before Verdict I think he knew already

Thanks for posting this pic, Blonde... WOW!!  You're right...Bozo sure looks like he knew.  Is it really possible that he knew?  How could he know?  This is so disturbing to me, besides everything else.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: July 06, 2011, 05:59:02 PM »

this is true i guess,i was hoping it was a mistake, what happened to the sunshine law

judge seals jurors names casey anthony murder trial
Posted: 4:47 PM Jul 5, 2011
Reporter: Associated Press
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - The judge sealed the names of the jurors in
the Casey Anthony murder trial and they refused to talk after
finding her not guilty of murder Tuesday.

Here is what is known about them from jury selection:

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/List_of_Jurors_in_the_Casey_Anthony_Trial_125047444.html

Oh, don't you worry. Angry co-workers and relatives, etc, will give them away. I am sure of it. Oh, and those who get paid will give themselves up. Money talks...sadly.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: July 06, 2011, 06:01:43 PM »

I dont buy juror # 3's story...They made sure she couldnt be charged again, and no evidence my god they are dumber then dead grass
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: July 06, 2011, 06:03:31 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Just had a one on one interview with defense team member Ann Finnell. "if #CaseyAnthony is released tomorrow we'll make her safe." @WESH.com
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Looks like there might be a Big Bertha is Casey's life after all.

They can't make her safe for the rest of her miserable life....people don't forget....and KC is gonna want to go out and start partying and finding her a man.....patience is a virtue

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: July 06, 2011, 06:04:39 PM »

I called Lawson Lamar's office and was on hold forever but told them that they need to check into that alternate juror that stated, "we were not convinced".  Alternates don't deliberate.  She said they had lots of calls in regards to that matter and that she sent an email to appropriate party.  I also, they need to keep an eye on the jurors as I think they had been tampered with.

Lawson Lamar, State Attorney
415 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32801
(407) 836-2400

WAY TO GO!!!

Yes!!!!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: July 06, 2011, 06:04:40 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Just had a one on one interview with defense team member Ann Finnell. "if #CaseyAnthony is released tomorrow we'll make her safe." @WESH.com
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Looks like there might be a Big Bertha is Casey's life after all.

They can't make her safe for the rest of her miserable life....people don't forget....and KC is gonna want to go out and start partying and finding her a man.....patience is a virtue

That is what I was thinking to. Who is gonna protect Casey from herself!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: July 06, 2011, 06:04:57 PM »

Civil Case.
DOWNLOAD: Read Subpoena http://www.wesh.com/pdf/28464197/detail.html

LOVE IT!!!  KARMA!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: July 06, 2011, 06:07:19 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28465689/detail.html
Casey Juror: 'I Did Not Say She Was Innocent'
Juror No. 3 Speaks About Verdict
POSTED: 5:09 pm EDT July 6, 2011
UPDATED: 5:17 pm EDT July 6, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28465689/detail.html#ixzz1RMcMl6PG

Somehow this make it worse for me! What if they all come out and say yeah we no she is guilty but not enough evidence to convict...

IMO that is exactly what they are gonna say....the backlash on this is not going to go away....so they are going to TRY to blame it on the prosecution.....they will fail miserably....the WORLD saw the trial

Rest in Peace Caylee

lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: July 06, 2011, 06:08:28 PM »

I dont buy juror # 3's story...They made sure she couldnt be charged again, and no evidence my god they are dumber then dead grass
She has got to be lying.  Couldn't they have said they were deadlocked?  Besides that it does not explain not even asking any questions or looking at evidence.  She is just trying to make herself feel better.  A misstrial would have been better than the decision they made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.