April 30, 2024, 06:49:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 463663 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2011, 08:42:57 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28459186/detail.html
Posted: 6:49 am EDT July 6, 2011Updated: 7:52 am EDT July 6, 2011
 ::snipping2::
Other family members are also talking about the verdict.

Casey's uncle in Ohio said he was shocked by the jury's decision, but now his focus has quickly turned to the well being of his brother-in-law.

“George is the one that was harmed the most and I, you know, and I just, I want to see that George is vindicated through this, that is my feeling,” said Chuck Eddy.

Eddy went on to say that if he could sit down with Casey, he would urge her to talk about what really happened to Caylee.

Casey's aunt had some harsh words for the jury after the not guilty verdict. She spoke with Nancy Grace by phone on Tuesday night.

“I'm appalled, and now I’m angry and I say shame on this jury that they are either not too bright or just plain lazy.”

Because the case got so much media attention in Orlando, jurors were brought in from the Tampa Bay area and sequestered for the entire trial, during which they listened to more than 33 days of testimony and looked at 400 pieces of evidence. Casey did not take the stand.

Now the world is watching and waiting to hear from Casey herself once she's released from jail.

“What someone like Casey, anything will do, is that she'll become a celebrity. She will sell her story to the television networks. She will sell her story to Hollywood…book deals. Her identity will become her celebrity and she'll live comfortably for the rest of her life,” said WFTV’s legal expert Bill Sheaffer.

The verdict could divide people for many years to come, just as the O.J. Simpson case in the mid-1990s did, with some believing Casey got away with murder.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2011, 08:43:50 AM »

Cindy, as the verdicts were read:

Careful what you ask for, you just might get it. Cindy deserves everything she gets, she watered that bad seed of hers and watched her grow into a baby killer and that baby killer is now gonna forever be yours to deal with, not the states burden but yours, I hope you are ridden with guilt for the rest of your life in that not only did you not help save Caylee from the evils of her mother in life, and knowing that, you didn't bother to save her in death, you have forsaken this precious baby girl for your own bad seed, reap what you sew and enjoy! JMO
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2011, 08:44:58 AM »

Jeff Ashton will be on The View today.

Tks, don't have cable.....-(
Maybe there will be a clip on line later.
I'll watch anything with Jeff,Linda, Mr. George.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2011, 08:46:37 AM »

The Today Show was also talking to three legal analysis and one of them said she hopes that the jury never reveals who they are.

I'd love to see the video of the Today show today! It sounds worth watching!

http://www.today.com/
  I hope he is not getting paid-I rahter not see them if they are making any money of this case
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2011, 08:47:55 AM »

Good Morning All!! Just saw LKB, Starr Jones at each other over the verdict on Today show. LKB doesn't want the jury to reveal themselves. She said she fears for their safety with the mob mentality out there! Also, i did not know about the celebrity responses to this: Sharon Osborne & Ashton Kutcher say they are outraged!!??

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2011, 08:47:57 AM »

Cindy, as the verdicts were read:

Satisfied is the look I see.  I really don't think George will stay.  She's alienated Lee (and I still believe he helped the defense).  KC will come back to her when she runs out of people to use and places to hide.  Can't you see the two of them alone in that house on Hopespring?  Cindy trying to placate KC.  KC rubbing Cindy's face in how and WHY she murdered Caylee.  Those two deserve each other.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2011, 08:48:15 AM »

The Today Show was also talking to three legal analysis and one of them said she hopes that the jury never reveals who they are.

I'd love to see the video of the Today show today! It sounds worth watching!

http://www.today.com/

Thanks, Klaas!! That's worth watching!!

Matt Lauer asked Jeff Ashton do you think we will ever know what happened to Caylee Anthony?  Jeff Ashton said "no we never will".  Because even if Casey got out of jail and wrote a book and said it.  I don't know that any of us would really know if we could believe it or not.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2011, 08:48:28 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-verdict-alternate-juror-calls-good-mother/story?id=14005609
Casey Anthony Verdict: Alternate Juror Calls Her 'Good Mother'
By ASHLEIGH BANFIELD (@ABCAshleigh) , KEVIN DOLAK and JESSICA HOPPER
July 6, 2011
Video at link.
An alternate juror in the Casey Anthony trial says that he believes Casey Anthony is a good mother and that 2-year-old Caylee's death was just a horrific accident.

In a bombshell verdict, 12 jurors found Casey Anthony not guilty of the murder of her daughter. She was found guilty of four counts of lying to law enforcement and could be released from jail as early as Thursday.

Mark Lippman, lawyer for Casey Anthony's parents, said on "Good Morning America" today that George and Cindy Anthony were shocked by the verdict, not because they believe Casey Anthony is guilty, but because they thought the state did a fantastic job presenting their case. George and Cindy Anthony have not met with their daughter since her trial began, but they hope to meet with her and to one day get the truth about what happened to Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2011, 08:50:16 AM »

Posted by KittyMom

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Deliberations and VERDICT - 7/4 - 7/5/2011
« Reply #4286 on: July 05, 2011, 11:28:46 PM »

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2011/jul/5/picket-house-sub-committee-announces-hearing-child/

House sub-committee announces hearing on child deaths due to maltreatment
Casey Anthony, the Florida mother who was accused of first degree murder among other charges, was found not guilty in the killing of her two-year-old daughter Caylee Marie. Many continue to believe Ms. Anthony at least neglected Caylee, given the evidence submitted during the trial period and it looks like the federal government may have something to say about cases similar to the Casey Anthony story a week from now on July 12.

Maybe someone is paying attention?

I read and reread it many times.
What I get from this is, laws maybe changed?
Can the Federal Government over turn this trial's verdict???

I doubt that anything can be done in this case, but hopefully future cases will benefit.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2011, 08:51:01 AM »

I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a hard time sleeping last night. Could have been the wine, but my dreams were not  pleasant.  I bet Casey had sweet dreams, though. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Ayee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2011, 08:51:07 AM »

Is her sentencing for lying to law enforcement tomorrow 8:30am?
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2011, 08:52:19 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-verdict-alternate-juror-calls-good-mother/story?id=14005609
Casey Anthony Verdict: Alternate Juror Calls Her 'Good Mother'
By ASHLEIGH BANFIELD (@ABCAshleigh) , KEVIN DOLAK and JESSICA HOPPER
July 6, 2011
Video at link.
An alternate juror in the Casey Anthony trial says that he believes Casey Anthony is a good mother and that 2-year-old Caylee's death was just a horrific accident.

In a bombshell verdict, 12 jurors found Casey Anthony not guilty of the murder of her daughter. She was found guilty of four counts of lying to law enforcement and could be released from jail as early as Thursday.

Mark Lippman, lawyer for Casey Anthony's parents, said on "Good Morning America" today that George and Cindy Anthony were shocked by the verdict, not because they believe Casey Anthony is guilty, but because they thought the state did a fantastic job presenting their case. George and Cindy Anthony have not met with their daughter since her trial began, but they hope to meet with her and to one day get the truth about what happened to Caylee.
That is such a joke about Cindy and George they dont care what happened if they did they wouldnt had covered up and lied from day one MOO
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2011, 08:53:37 AM »

Good Morning All!! Just saw LKB, Starr Jones at each other over the verdict on Today show. LKB doesn't want the jury to reveal themselves. She said she fears for their safety with the mob mentality out there! Also, i did not know about the celebrity responses to this: Sharon Osborne & Ashton Kutcher say they are outraged!!??
I saw one last night that referenced Michael Vick getting 2 yrs in prison for killing dogs and KC getting away with killing her baby.  That is just twisted.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2011, 08:54:10 AM »

Where were the celebrity responses when Caylee first went missing.  Their responses mean nothing to me because in my opinion they haven't followed this case like everyone has on here.  To me they are just jumping on the bandwagon.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2011, 08:54:48 AM »

9:00 am
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2011, 08:55:41 AM »

Mornin everyone-
I am still SO sad and SO angry about the verdict yesterday. I can't find justice for Caylee, in letting Casey out of jail. I can't see justice in Cindy, George and whoever else chose to lie on the witness stand, just because they are "grieving grandparents."  That is bullshit-and the state of Florida should seek perjury charges against every single person who chose to make a mockery out of Caylee's trial. I am SO tired of the justice system failing. It is broken. I believe the jury was tainted. This alternate jury should be questioned-.....
I wish I knew where to go to find justice for Caylee

Yes they should........all I have heard is no one would seek perjury on a mother who's daughter is up for the DP, well now she's not, let's go ahead and do that because these are the consequences when you allow someone to lie under oathe and walk away. ................Someone said last night one of the alt. jurors said they didn't realize how big this case was. Really? # 1 what does it matter how big it was a baby was killed, last placed in her mother's arms by her lawyer, her car smelled like a dead body, Caylee found in the woods near home, what part didn't these juors get? Even if they couldn't comprehend all the forensics, they obviously had no common sense to know 1 & 1 make 2.......2ndly, how did they not know how big it was? They were sequestered from another county, their tv's were taken away but they had no clue? JMO
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2011, 08:56:17 AM »

I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a hard time sleeping last night. Could have been the wine, but my dreams were not  pleasant.  I bet Casey had sweet dreams, though. 
I didnt dream cause I couldn't sleep Caylee, Zahra, and Kyron were on my mind I finally got up and prayed to god for my feelings of hatred towards KCs team and jurors I strongly believe that they were tampered with,
I also wondered how our justice system can fail these children so easily, I dont understand it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2011, 08:56:30 AM »

Tomorrow at 8:30 or 9am yes
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2011, 08:57:43 AM »

In that picture above of Cindy, her eyes are smiling and smirking, imo. It's like she's saying, "We did it!".  I just can't comprehend.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2011, 08:57:56 AM »

It didn't look like Jeff had much sleep.  I'll bet Linda was wide awake too.  I'd bet a sleepless night was experienced by Yuri, John Allen, Dr. G, all of KC's victims aka friends, Dr. Vass, Inv. Bloise, Roy Kronk, and about a million other folks.  The scales of Justice were tipped over yesterday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.