April 30, 2024, 11:52:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 463914 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2011, 09:01:28 AM »

Is her sentencing for lying to law enforcement tomorrow 8:30am?

Tomorrow at 8:30 or 9am yes
I know that media attys will go before the judge to ask that he unseal the list of jurors.  I didn't hear what time that will happen.  Did anyone else?  I would think that he'd have a difficult time keeping the list sealed with the Sunshine Laws in play.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2011, 09:02:06 AM »

Pages have been going so fast, I haven't seen the answer to this. Did Kronk collect the reward money?
My heart says if only the police had followed up on his August report, there would have been some DNA that could have tied Casey so we'd be celebrating today instead of being devastated.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2011, 09:02:41 AM »

I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a hard time sleeping last night. Could have been the wine, but my dreams were not  pleasant.  I bet Casey had sweet dreams, though. 
Same here.  Restless sleep and unpleasant dreams.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2011, 09:03:27 AM »

I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a hard time sleeping last night. Could have been the wine, but my dreams were not  pleasant.  I bet Casey had sweet dreams, though. 
It didn't look like Jeff had much sleep.  I'll bet Linda was wide awake too.  I'd bet a sleepless night was experienced by Yuri, John Allen, Dr. G, all of KC's victims aka friends, Dr. Vass, Inv. Bloise, Roy Kronk, and about a million other folks.  The scales of Justice were tipped over yesterday.
You know just had a thought GA, Cindy and slore will never have a minutes peace on earth...A flash back just hit me hard. I don't think Casey will have freedom very long, She will either be back in jail over something or dead..Remember the girl at jury trial? theirs other sicker individuals in this world. I dont know any place she will be able to go and not be recognized
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2011, 09:05:23 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/43651905#43651905
Prosecutor: I was ‘shocked’ by verdict 07/06/2011

I didn't bother watching the juror's interview.  I don't need to hear about how they were deliberating before they should've been.

I think Jeff is an awesome guy.  I hope he continues to fight for victims and has many prosperous days ahead.
I did not watch,I don't speak stupid.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2011, 09:05:46 AM »

Facebook pages

http://www.facebook.com/pages/100000-People-Who-Think-The-Casey-Anthony-Verdict-Was-Wrong/117834368306000
100,000 People Who Think The Casey Anthony Verdict Was Wrong

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=237189926299700
Porch lights on for Caylee Marie Anthony
1,830,487 Attending

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2011, 09:05:50 AM »

Before, when we assumed that Casey would get the DP, it was figured that Cindy probably wouldn't be charged with perjury.. because "she's suffered enough".  Now that Casey is found not guilty, it could still very well happen.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Ayee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2011, 09:06:05 AM »

It didn't look like Jeff had much sleep.  I'll bet Linda was wide awake too.  I'd bet a sleepless night was experienced by Yuri, John Allen, Dr. G, all of KC's victims aka friends, Dr. Vass, Inv. Bloise, Roy Kronk, and about a million other folks.  The scales of Justice were tipped over yesterday.
You know just had a thought GA, Cindy and slore will never have a minutes peace on earth...A flash back just hit me hard. I don't think Casey will have freedom very long, She will either be back in jail over something or dead..Remember the girl at jury trial? theirs other sicker individuals in this world. I dont know any place she will be able to go and not be recognized
I agree, she might be freed from jail, but really, how is she gonna be able to walk down the street?
Someone will try and take her out.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2011, 09:06:14 AM »

Pages have been going so fast, I haven't seen the answer to this. Did Kronk collect the reward money?
My heart says if only the police had followed up on his August report, there would have been some DNA that could have tied Casey so we'd be celebrating today instead of being devastated.
I might be mistaken but he didnt get the reward it was for a live Caylee not a dead Caylee. I do think like Mr Ashton said he made things bigger in his mind and added to his story. then sold it to newspapers etc
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2011, 09:06:55 AM »

Celebrity tweets in response to the verdict:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/celebrities-react-to-casey-anthony

Someone tweeted: OJ Simpson finds this verdict outrageous! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2011, 09:08:07 AM »

Good Morning All!! Just saw LKB, Starr Jones at each other over the verdict on Today show. LKB doesn't want the jury to reveal themselves. She said she fears for their safety with the mob mentality out there! Also, i did not know about the celebrity responses to this: Sharon Osborne & Ashton Kutcher say they are outraged!!??

The jury aught to be ashamed to show their faces.  I cannot for the life of me understand the verdict.  IMO - they wanted to go home more than they wanted justice. 

It scares me to no end that there are people in this world that can see this evidence and say she's not guilty.  I guess I will never understand their thinking.    It is like they threw all common sense out the window.

I have a feeling the outrage is going to grow.  Bless you Caylee.  Justice will come in another way.

For now, this is a very bitter pill to swallow.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2011, 09:09:05 AM »

It is unfortunate (unthinkable really) that this person who, even if she did not murder her child, certainly did not take care of her or care enough about her to call for help when she went missing, will be free to walk among us. The simple fact is that the jury system in this country is flawed. It was a good system when people took justice and morals seriously, but today society has become one of do what makes you happy. The jurors were not happy about being sequestered so they voted not guilty. The jurors saw a girl behaving like a normal person and said, well if she killed her kid it was because she wanted to be free of her so that is ok. It is a sad commentary on our Country that this could happen. I have lost faith in the system and the country. While I know there are wonderful people here, like us monkeys, that care about the children, I fear that our country has been taken over by animals that no longer care.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2011, 09:09:43 AM »

Mornin everyone-
I am still SO sad and SO angry about the verdict yesterday. I can't find justice for Caylee, in letting Casey out of jail. I can't see justice in Cindy, George and whoever else chose to lie on the witness stand, just because they are "grieving grandparents."  That is bullshit-and the state of Florida should seek perjury charges against every single person who chose to make a mockery out of Caylee's trial. I am SO tired of the justice system failing. It is broken. I believe the jury was tainted. This alternate jury should be questioned-.....
I wish I knew where to go to find justice for Caylee

Yes they should........all I have heard is no one would seek perjury on a mother who's daughter is up for the DP, well now she's not, let's go ahead and do that because these are the consequences when you allow someone to lie under oathe and walk away. ................Someone said last night one of the alt. jurors said they didn't realize how big this case was. Really? # 1 what does it matter how big it was a baby was killed, last placed in her mother's arms by her lawyer, her car smelled like a dead body, Caylee found in the woods near home, what part didn't these juors get? Even if they couldn't comprehend all the forensics, they obviously had no common sense to know 1 & 1 make 2.......2ndly, how did they not know how big it was? They were sequestered from another county, their tv's were taken away but they had no clue? JMO

I agree. It shouldn't matter WHY a person is on that stand, they should be truthful. I believe that the jurors just wanted away from this case. I also believe that they talked-. The alternate that has been talking -slipped many times to let us know that. It makes me sick. I just can't believe that she will be free tomorrow.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Ayee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2011, 09:09:56 AM »

Just saw this:
Create Caylee's Law
http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=own_wall
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2011, 09:11:49 AM »

I can't stop feeling that WE failed her!!! WE all took comfort in knowing that Casey on some for will go to Jail that we WILL get JUSTICE for CAYLEE and now it's just washed down the tubes..EVERYTHING..I can't help but feel solemn today..I'm sorry we failed you CAYLEE WE LOVE YOU!!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2011, 09:12:08 AM »

I wonder what Judge Strickland said in Judge Perry? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2011, 09:12:14 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-jury-says-not-guilty-as-sin-why-did-cheney-mason-think-casey-would-get-life-justice-for-caylee/

Casey Anthony … Jury Says “Not Guilty” as Sin … Why Did Cheney Mason Think Casey Would Get Life … Justice for Caylee?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2011, 09:13:08 AM »

Good Morning All!! Just saw LKB, Starr Jones at each other over the verdict on Today show. LKB doesn't want the jury to reveal themselves. She said she fears for their safety with the mob mentality out there! Also, i did not know about the celebrity responses to this: Sharon Osborne & Ashton Kutcher say they are outraged!!??

The jury aught to be ashamed to show their faces.  I cannot for the life of me understand the verdict.  IMO - they wanted to go home more than they wanted justice. 

It scares me to no end that there are people in this world that can see this evidence and say she's not guilty.  I guess I will never understand their thinking.    It is like they threw all common sense out the window.

I have a feeling the outrage is going to grow.  Bless you Caylee.  Justice will come in another way.

For now, this is a very bitter pill to swallow.

I think the jury just wanted to go home too,, i also think this case became so big that these people wanted to be a part of it & most of them lied about knowing about it during jury selection! They wanted money & fame! There is no way this group took this case seriously, no way! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2011, 09:13:47 AM »

Celebrity tweets in response to the verdict:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/celebrities-react-to-casey-anthony

Someone tweeted: OJ Simpson finds this verdict outrageous! 

This one is good (pic copied from your link above)

Monkey Devil!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #119 on: July 06, 2011, 09:14:00 AM »

Before, when we assumed that Casey would get the DP, it was figured that Cindy probably wouldn't be charged with perjury.. because "she's suffered enough".  Now that Casey is found not guilty, it could still very well happen.

I don't think putting Cindy in jail will take away the anger I feel about the bitch being released.  She lied, yes, but the bitch killed Caylee.

I am so hurt.  How could a "good mother" allow her child to rot in a swamp?  Someobdy please explain that to me, how could a juror say that? 

I guess, Caylee was dead, it didn't matter where she rotted, right?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.