April 30, 2024, 09:08:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 463776 times)
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: July 06, 2011, 02:25:15 PM »

Houston, TX look out.  Tim Miller saying a distant relative of Cindy's said she will be taking in Casey.

Haha, by Tim reporting this, no way she will be able to go there now, guess they better find anothe relative.

I don't get why this relative would call Tim Miller? 

Cause she probably don't want her coming there but you know how you feel like you have to help your family sometimes?
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: July 06, 2011, 02:25:25 PM »

Houston, TX look out.  Tim Miller saying a distant relative of Cindy's said she will be taking in Casey.

Haha, by Tim reporting this, no way she will be able to go there now, guess they better find anothe relative.

Because they're a family full of sociopaths...it reminds me of Pam Plesea relaying the story about Cindy shoving KC in her face....

I'm afraid this has all emboldened this family...God only knows what they'll pull next....
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: July 06, 2011, 02:25:47 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20502089,00.html
Juror 6: THE SALESMAN
The 33-year-old married white man has two children, ages 6 and 22 months. He has a business degree and sells restaurant equipment. Throughout the proceedings, he has had trouble staying awake during the dry scientific testimony.

He's a stupid jerk! imo

I hope there are several new laws enacted as a result of this case...

Jurors, IMO, should NOT profit from any media appearances as a result of being chosen to do their civic duty!

I wonder how many of these jurors DID know more about the case and saw it as a gold mine and easy cash...more blood money, if you ask me.

I wonder if statements by alternates, posts on media websites and the latest request by a juror for payment can overturn the verdict? I doubt it, but there should be some harsh punishment for people who conduct themselves in such a manner. I say this is "JURY MISCONDUCT."

Making up to  $99,999  for being a juror. Hmmm? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: July 06, 2011, 02:26:51 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
I just finished an interview with Gonzalez' attorney who says in light of the acquittal: "game on." Details later on @WESH.com.
1 hour ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony commanded to appear July 19th for a videotaped deposition re civil defamation suit. Think she'll show up??
1 hour ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Zenaida Gonzalez' attorneys say they can get #CaseyAnthony to answer their questions in her defamation suit. Hence the subpeona.
1 hour ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
I now have the civil suit subpeona #CaseyAnthony was served with last night in jail.
2 hours ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: July 06, 2011, 02:27:51 PM »

I just sent this to HLN:

If any show on HLN offers any of the Anthonys or their attorneys/cheerleaders like the Badens, Wendy Murphy, Baez, Mason, Seidlin, Lyon, Spitz, and others of that ilk even a minute of airtime, I will change the channel, boycott that show, petition for boycotts, tweet for boycotts and do whatever is within my power to keep these bottom feeders from having a forum. Please honor the memory of a murdered child who did not see justice and  keep them off the air. Thank you.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?106

Good for you! That was very well written.

That needs to go out to Fox as well.
They're no better.
All these same pundits flit from station to station.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #525 on: July 06, 2011, 02:29:16 PM »

Civil Case
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
07/06/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION

Having seen John Morgan's outrage at this family's behavior, he will make sure everyone gets to see this deposition. Go John Morgan       

So, they are taking this depo now? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: July 06, 2011, 02:29:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/28461480/detail.html
Casey Anthony Reveals Plans In Jailhouse Letters
Anthony Wrote Letters To Robyn Adams
POSTED: 10:54 am EDT July 6, 2011
UPDATED: 2:15 pm EDT July 6, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In letters written to her so-called jailhouse pen pal, Casey Anthony said she couldn't imagine returning to her parents' Hopespring Drive home, but does hope to be a mother again after leaving the Orange County Jail.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/28461480/detail.html#ixzz1RLpbgVKK

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #527 on: July 06, 2011, 02:29:40 PM »

Maybe in case the turn up missing later.  lol

These are my opinions and subject to change.
flyer33716
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: July 06, 2011, 02:29:42 PM »

If u want to end the lunacy of this country make a law that prohibits anyone from making a profit from any murder or from someone else's demise. All monies from books, movies, etc should go against the costs of prosecution and discovery. The only one who receives any benefit are the taxpayers who foot the bill for this behavior. NO juror should benefit in any manner from doing thier duty. Make this law and u will see honor come back into the judicial system
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: July 06, 2011, 02:29:44 PM »

something indeed,i wonder if a mistrial can be claimed BC the jury
did not follow,the instructions

it has been posted several Xs, but is it against the law......

Runaway Jury Law & Legal Definition

A runaway jury is composed of jurors that, for the most part, make their own decisions. The jurors make use of their right to act independently, and don't pay attention to the instructions of the court and prosecutor.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/r/runaway-jury/

i know there was other comments to my posts in the last thread,im not
ignoring anyone,just hard to keep up

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: July 06, 2011, 02:30:15 PM »

Hmm, don't they let you walk around with guns in Texas? 

Yep you better believe it

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: July 06, 2011, 02:30:18 PM »

Cause she probably don't want her coming there but you know how you feel like you have to help your family sometimes?

But Tim and Cindy hate each other, why not call somebody who gives a hoot, like Bozo? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: July 06, 2011, 02:31:48 PM »

I have not seen any KBElich posts today.  Have I just missed them?  She was upset I think.  How about Bill Schaeffer? 

Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: July 06, 2011, 02:32:03 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-verdict-qanda-20110705,0,6436173.story

This is the post on the above article:

AJuror at 10:24 AM July 06, 2011
I understand all of your frustrations, but there was just too much evidence to go through. 1 of my fellow jurors has to go on vacation this week and it would have taken too long to go through everything. We had to hurry up and do something. So sorry for this.

is this a real post from one of the jurors?

I don't know if this was really a joror or not, but it was a post in response to an article this morning in the Orlando sentinel. If it is true they should be ashamed of themselves and something needs to be done about this.

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: July 06, 2011, 02:32:22 PM »

But Tim and Cindy hate each other, why not call somebody who gives a hoot, like Bozo? 
Maybe this relative is a psycho like Cindy.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #535 on: July 06, 2011, 02:32:57 PM »

I'm so tired of seeing the common man tried and convicted in a heartbeat but once you add in any kind of fame, whether it's for being an athlete or an actress or just because you're pretty and the media decides to cover the story.... you get away with things, scot free. I didn't see the part in our constitution about how "celebrities" of any variety were exempt from some laws or deserving of special treatment. I'll throw rich people in there, too.

Oh you mean like Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, OJ, etc..   Sadly the only one we saw justice on was Scott Peterson.  Why was that one so different?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: July 06, 2011, 02:33:04 PM »

I just sent this to HLN:

If any show on HLN offers any of the Anthonys or their attorneys/cheerleaders like the Badens, Wendy Murphy, Baez, Mason, Seidlin, Lyon, Spitz, and others of that ilk even a minute of airtime, I will change the channel, boycott that show, petition for boycotts, tweet for boycotts and do whatever is within my power to keep these bottom feeders from having a forum. Please honor the memory of a murdered child who did not see justice and  keep them off the air. Thank you.

They're no better.

Done. Added "criminally insane jurors" to the  mix as well.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: July 06, 2011, 02:33:43 PM »

Maybe cause Tim lives in Tx. and she had his number?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: July 06, 2011, 02:34:13 PM »

When public opinion is considered ... what are the chances that 12 jurors and two alternates ALL bought the Baez' defence stragedy hook, line and sink?  NOTHING of the prosecution's case was considered ... not even child abuse.

In the name of justice for Caylee Marie ... these jury members must be investigated.  In the name of the American justice process ... these jury members must be investigated.

Janet

++++++

Casey Anthony: Alternate Juror Calls Her 'Good Mother' Russell Huekler tells "GMA" why the jury chose to acquit Casey Anthony. 07/06/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/casey-anthony-alternate-juror-russell-huekler-agrees-verdict-14006748

everything is relative--what kind of people are they- my guess low liives-just the 31 days -she growned n a pool-and u knew it-did not carerotten away-she is good mother where your daughters body is
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: July 06, 2011, 02:34:18 PM »

I just sent this to HLN:

They're no better.

Done. Added "criminally insane jurors" to the  mix as well.

Excellent Scatty.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.