April 30, 2024, 05:27:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 463590 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: July 06, 2011, 02:35:09 PM »

Civil Case
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
07/06/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION

Having seen John Morgan's outrage at this family's behavior, he will make sure everyone gets to see this deposition. Go John Morgan       

Go John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: July 06, 2011, 02:35:10 PM »

Houston, TX look out.  Tim Miller saying a distant relative of Cindy's said she will be taking in Casey.

Hmm, don't they let you walk around with guns in Texas? 

Yep you better believe it

I have a little friend...I am going to send the picture to Klaas and ask her to post it....I think every woman should know how to shoot a gun...and this one is a breeze!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #542 on: July 06, 2011, 02:35:17 PM »

Houston, TX look out.  Tim Miller saying a distant relative of Cindy's said she will be taking in Casey.

Haha, by Tim reporting this, no way she will be able to go there now, guess they better find anothe relative.

I don't get why this relative would call Tim Miller? 

Cause she probably don't want her coming there but you know how you feel like you have to help your family sometimes?

But Tim and Cindy hate each other, why not call somebody who gives a hoot, like Bozo? 

Maybe cause Tim lives in Tx. and she had his number?

I would imagine she has Cindy's number too?  Just seems weird to me.  What did she want him to call up Bozo and extend the offer?  Effing weird arse family. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: July 06, 2011, 02:35:35 PM »

Haha, by Tim reporting this, no way she will be able to go there now, guess they better find anothe relative.

Cause she probably don't want her coming there but you know how you feel like you have to help your family sometimes?

But Tim and Cindy hate each other, why not call somebody who gives a hoot, like Bozo? 

I think Tim said that the relative called Fox News and they forwarded the info to him....
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #544 on: July 06, 2011, 02:35:36 PM »

When public opinion is considered ... what are the chances that 12 jurors and two alternates ALL bought the Baez' defence stragedy hook, line and sink?  NOTHING of the prosecution's case was considered ... not even child abuse.

In the name of justice for Caylee Marie ... these jury members must be investigated.  In the name of the American justice process ... these jury members must be investigated.

Janet

++++++

Casey Anthony: Alternate Juror Calls Her 'Good Mother' Russell Huekler tells "GMA" why the jury chose to acquit Casey Anthony. 07/06/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/casey-anthony-alternate-juror-russell-huekler-agrees-verdict-14006748

everything is relative--what kind of people are they- my guess low liives-just the 31 days -she growned n a pool-and u knew it-did not carerotten away-she is good mother where your daughters body is
sorry about this post--still so upset-should have checked it before i poste it
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: July 06, 2011, 02:36:13 PM »

And by the way, wouldn't income taxes be owed on money made on licensing and fair market value of limos and airplane tickets?  Wonder how the IRS would feel about that?

Most definitely on any licensing monies.    
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: July 06, 2011, 02:37:32 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-verdict-qanda-20110705,0,6436173.story

This is the post on the above article:

AJuror at 10:24 AM July 06, 2011
I understand all of your frustrations, but there was just too much evidence to go through. 1 of my fellow jurors has to go on vacation this week and it would have taken too long to go through everything. We had to hurry up and do something. So sorry for this.

is this a real post from one of the jurors?

I don't know if this was really a joror or not, but it was a post in response to an article this morning in the Orlando sentinel. If it is true they should be ashamed of themselves and something needs to be done about this.

if i were the LE i would be all over this to see if it was written by a juror because seems like they would have to call a mistrial
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: July 06, 2011, 02:37:56 PM »

I think Tim said that the relative called Fox News and they forwarded the info to him....

I wonder if slore is coming back to Ohio?  Monkees can bunk at my house and we'll go on a "slore search".   Monkey Devil!
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: July 06, 2011, 02:38:09 PM »

Who knows but perhaps this relative doesn't hate Tim? I mean really, who besides the Antfarm doesn't admire and like Tim?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: July 06, 2011, 02:38:49 PM »

I have not seen any KBElich posts today.  Have I just missed them?  She was upset I think.  How about Bill Schaeffer? 

Silence is golden, some times.
I think they might have something up their sleeves.   JMO

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #550 on: July 06, 2011, 02:38:57 PM »

I would imagine she has Cindy's number too?  Just seems weird to me.  What did she want him to call up Bozo and extend the offer?  Effing weird arse family. 
But Zoo, someone needs to be ready to look for this family member if KC decides she needs another Bella Velveeta.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: July 06, 2011, 02:39:01 PM »

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."
http://www.tmz.com/

That is juror #6 as discussed earlier today.  http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20502089,00.html

WOW....do we have any idea how PIZZED Cindy is gonna be...OMG!!    This just goes to show what kind of people were on that jury!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: July 06, 2011, 02:39:41 PM »

I just sent this to HLN:

If any show on HLN offers any of the Anthonys or their attorneys/cheerleaders like the Badens, Wendy Murphy, Baez, Mason, Seidlin, Lyon, Spitz, and others of that ilk even a minute of airtime, I will change the channel, boycott that show, petition for boycotts, tweet for boycotts and do whatever is within my power to keep these bottom feeders from having a forum. Please honor the memory of a murdered child who did not see justice and  keep them off the air. Thank you.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?106

I might just be a tad confuse....why did you send it to CNN regarding HLN??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: July 06, 2011, 02:39:43 PM »

Things that make you go Hmmmm

Jurors want to be kept secret but apparently already have an attorney in discussions for interviews. If it had been a guilty finding the interviews would not be worth 5 figures.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: July 06, 2011, 02:39:56 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1281&p=154003#p154003

Magpie wrote:
Just received a media blast email. The Orlando Sentinel & WFTV have filed a joint motion to Intervene. It will be heard at 1:30PM tomorrow. They want the juror's names released. For the sake of the juror's I hope it isn't granted. The juror's were given sealed letters by the court from any media organization that wanted to do so. If they want to speak out they will. But they don't deserve or need to be chased down and hounded.

I disagree with Magpie
4Donks, I agree with you.  If they feel they did the right thing, they should have the integrity to stand up and defend their position.  But alas . . . "you can outdistance that which is running after you, but not what is running inside you."  Rwandan Proverb

ITA.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: July 06, 2011, 02:39:56 PM »

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

That is juror #6 as discussed earlier today.  http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20502089,00.html

WOW....do we have any idea how PIZZED Cindy is gonna be...OMG!!    This just goes to show what kind of people were on that jury!!

Whoa...sorry about that breaking into your quote Sunny. I only posted the #6 info and link.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #556 on: July 06, 2011, 02:40:24 PM »

Way to go Fox!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: July 06, 2011, 02:40:40 PM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/43652588#43652588
Moms sound off on Casey Anthony verdict

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: July 06, 2011, 02:42:06 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-verdict-qanda-20110705,0,6436173.story

This is the post on the above article:

AJuror at 10:24 AM July 06, 2011
I understand all of your frustrations, but there was just too much evidence to go through. 1 of my fellow jurors has to go on vacation this week and it would have taken too long to go through everything. We had to hurry up and do something. So sorry for this.

is this a real post from one of the jurors?

I don't know if this was really a joror or not, but it was a post in response to an article this morning in the Orlando sentinel. If it is true they should be ashamed of themselves and something needs to be done about this.

if i were the LE i would be all over this to see if it was written by a juror because seems like they would have to call a mistrial
can someone not call the state attorneys office have them look into this
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: July 06, 2011, 02:42:16 PM »

She won't care, specially if he talks abotu how good of a mother beotch is. 

I disagree....anyone making money off her family is gonna pizz her off BIG TIME.....the bigger the money someone receives the pissed off she will be  IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.