April 30, 2024, 08:03:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 463736 times)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: July 06, 2011, 03:13:19 PM »

Just heard JVM on tv saying that LE is going to "release KC into the community" rather than just letting her walk out of the courthouse.  For her own protection.  So they're going to just drop her off somewhere? 

LOL-at DisneyLand??  Just kidding ...

I'm hoping they drop her over shark infested waters...and I'm not kidding!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #621 on: July 06, 2011, 03:13:24 PM »

On TruTV Tim Miller is looking to sue Casey for 112,000 for searches done by them

Excellent!!!!!

Could he put a lien on her further money deals?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: July 06, 2011, 03:14:07 PM »

If this is the same person, it shows they have a warrant out for her??

http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/person/viewWantedPerson-116593025.a

Wow...quite interesting.  Wonder if it is her...if so, she should not have been on the jury.  What would happen if this is the case?  Would it affect the outcome at all?  There are a couple with criminal offenses, yes?
The juror that I am "thinking" she is would be the 32 year old nursing student...date of birth on this warrant makes her 32 correct?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: July 06, 2011, 03:14:29 PM »

If u want to end the lunacy of this country make a law that prohibits anyone from making a profit from any murder or from someone else's demise. All monies from books, movies, etc should go against the costs of prosecution and discovery. The only one who receives any benefit are the taxpayers who foot the bill for this behavior. NO juror should benefit in any manner from doing thier duty. Make this law and u will see honor come back into the judicial system

It's amazing how they knew to get their publicist before talking to anyone after the verdict.  Maybe that is what they were talking about during deliberations.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: July 06, 2011, 03:14:32 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/28461480/detail.html
Casey Anthony Reveals Plans In Jailhouse Letters
Anthony Wrote Letters To Robyn Adams
POSTED: 10:54 am EDT July 6, 2011
UPDATED: 2:15 pm EDT July 6, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In letters written to her so-called jailhouse pen pal, Casey Anthony said she couldn't imagine returning to her parents' Hopespring Drive home, but does hope to be a mother again after leaving the Orange County Jail.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/28461480/detail.html#ixzz1RLpbgVKK

OMG NO!!!!

::snipping2::

In the letters, which were written to inmate Robyn Adams, Anthony stressed that she was a good mother to Caylee and wanted to take care of other children.

"I always wanted to adopt a baby or child from another country -- is it selfish to want one from Ireland? Accent and all? If I do it someday, I'll adopt local," Anthony wrote.
::snipping2::

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: July 06, 2011, 03:16:11 PM »

I just sent this to HLN:

If any show on HLN offers any of those criminally insane jurors, or Anthonys, or their attorneys/cheerleaders like the Badens, Wendy Murphy, Baez, Mason, Seidlin, Lyon, Spitz, and others of that ilk even a minute of airtime, I will change the channel, boycott that show, petition for boycotts, tweet for boycotts and do whatever is within my power to keep these bottom feeders from having a forum. Please honor the memory of a murdered child who did not see justice and  keep them off the air. Thank you.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?106

I might just be a tad confuse....why did you send it to CNN regarding HLN??

No that was the email contact page for JVM. With each particular show, although it looks like regular CNN or HLN you get a message back saying they received your comment. Here are two links:

This link takes you to the contact for all the different shows on HLN. Just click on “Comment” under each show or click on each anchor of your choice and the page that has you type in the comment comes up.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/hdlns/

This link takes you to the emails for all the Fox shows. Send the same basic message with as many as you want. Forget Geraldo At Large because who watches that anyway?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html

thanks I got it now...I will send a similar message!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: July 06, 2011, 03:16:47 PM »

Just heard JVM on tv saying that LE is going to "release KC into the community" rather than just letting her walk out of the courthouse.  For her own protection.  So they're going to just drop her off somewhere? 

LOL-at DisneyLand??  Just kidding ...
Nah, Universal Studios - they've been holding her job for her, probably lots of promotions in past 3 years...Shes the new CEO, thats it!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: July 06, 2011, 03:17:05 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1281&p=154003#p154003

Magpie wrote:
Just received a media blast email. The Orlando Sentinel & WFTV have filed a joint motion to Intervene. It will be heard at 1:30PM tomorrow. They want the juror's names released. For the sake of the juror's I hope it isn't granted. The juror's were given sealed letters by the court from any media organization that wanted to do so. If they want to speak out they will. But they don't deserve or need to be chased down and hounded.

I disagree with Magpie

Interesting!!!!  They're not wasting any time...
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #628 on: July 06, 2011, 03:17:22 PM »

Wow...quite interesting.  Wonder if it is her...if so, she should not have been on the jury.  What would happen if this is the case?  Would it affect the outcome at all?  There are a couple with criminal offenses, yes?
The juror that I am "thinking" she is would be the 32 year old nursing student...date of birth on this warrant makes her 32 correct?

Yup.  I am just nauseous over this.  how is it posssible that the one alternate knows all 17 jurors knew this was an accident, and how is it possible all 17 jurors could believe this to be an accident and be okay wiht dumping  your child in a swamp and having duct tape on the child's mouth. 

Did none of them question why somebody would sit in jail for 3 years if this was an accident? 

I must be in the twilight zone or I have lost all common sense. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: July 06, 2011, 03:20:12 PM »

Civil Case
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
07/06/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION

Having seen John Morgan's outrage at this family's behavior, he will make sure everyone gets to see this deposition. Go John Morgan       

Can you all access this depo?   I get the clerks site, but says depo not avaialble/error msg.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: July 06, 2011, 03:21:09 PM »

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."
http://www.tmz.com/

WOW....do we have any idea how PIZZED Cindy is gonna be...OMG!!    This just goes to show what kind of people were on that jury!!

So..let me get this right..in less then 24 hours of rendering a verdict in a nationally televised hearing..this man goes home, kisses the wife and children..then proceeds to contact a publicist to represent him...nice! 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #631 on: July 06, 2011, 03:22:37 PM »

I have a difficult time believing that the pros wouldn't call out anyone with an arrest record.  We know that they had the records.  Remember Bozo whining about the pros not giving him a copy during jury selection?  Did I dream that?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: July 06, 2011, 03:23:30 PM »

I have a difficult time believing that the pros wouldn't call out anyone with an arrest record.  We know that they had the records.  Remember Bozo whining about the pros not giving him a copy during jury selection?  Did I dream that?

Yeah, I would think too, if they knew she had this record, they would have wanted her stricken.  I am so confused. 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: July 06, 2011, 03:23:36 PM »

Civil Case
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
07/06/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION

Having seen John Morgan's outrage at this family's behavior, he will make sure everyone gets to see this deposition. Go John Morgan       

Can you all access this depo?   I get the clerks site, but says depo not avaialble/error msg.

He's not taking the depo until 7/19!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 06, 2011, 03:24:28 PM »

I signed and twitted.........Got info from my e-mail that ppl also signed it by seeing my twitters.......

Let's roll................................ an angelic monkey

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: July 06, 2011, 03:24:38 PM »

Houston, TX look out.  Tim Miller saying a distant relative of Cindy's said she will be taking in Casey.

You're kidding me ..   Houston has enough problems already!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: July 06, 2011, 03:25:27 PM »

We could call Call the jury services office and ask if they exclude prospective jurors with warrants, but it looks like the warrant happened AFTER she was selected.  No wonder they let her off...it was a jury of past criminals, current criminals and family with criminals...WTH!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: July 06, 2011, 03:26:01 PM »

I just sent this to HLN:

If any show on HLN offers any of the Anthonys or their attorneys/cheerleaders like the Badens, Wendy Murphy, Baez, Mason, Seidlin, Lyon, Spitz, and others of that ilk even a minute of airtime, I will change the channel, boycott that show, petition for boycotts, tweet for boycotts and do whatever is within my power to keep these bottom feeders from having a forum. Please honor the memory of a murdered child who did not see justice and  keep them off the air. Thank you.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?106

Good for you! That was very well written.

That needs to go out to Fox as well.
They're no better.
All these same pundits flit from station to station.

Fox or Ruppert MurdocK to be more exact owns all the stations like CNN, FOX, INSESSIONS..THE LIST IS ENDLESS..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: July 06, 2011, 03:26:40 PM »

The visual.....
Anyone think the jury looked at Casey wearing her long sleeve collared shirts (blue, pink, yellow)  and then looked at Cindy wearing her Tank dresses, with all the jewelry hanging from her neck? It's interesting to me.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: July 06, 2011, 03:28:31 PM »

I wonder if this jury will watch some of the trial video of her prejury entering performances or after they left?   The smirking, the crooked finger calls, the yelling, ranting, raving. 

Whatevah. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.