March 28, 2024, 12:04:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 460412 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #840 on: July 06, 2011, 06:08:34 PM »

LMAO somebody asked Harvey how Dexter would have handled Casey  Monkey Devil!    (He catches her out in the alley when she's partying one night..   Monkey Devil! )

I love Dexter. I could be Dexter except I am sure I would get caught - the idea of killing only the bad people that get away with evil is such a great idea . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: July 06, 2011, 06:09:24 PM »

It's funny that Bozo lashed out at the media, yet he's about to be all over the media. The irony is rich indeed.

Thank you to everyone who made calls and sent emails. I hope everyone the Anthony family wronged goes after them. I hope they never relax another day in their useless lives.

I contacted Rob Dick as well as his uncle. Also posted on Rob's forum. That team spent a lot of money being down there also. File a suit!
I know many here hate Lenny...but I am for anybody and everybody who wasted time and money looking for Caylee.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: July 06, 2011, 06:10:50 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28465689/detail.html
Casey Juror: 'I Did Not Say She Was Innocent'
Juror No. 3 Speaks About Verdict
POSTED: 5:09 pm EDT July 6, 2011
UPDATED: 5:17 pm EDT July 6, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28465689/detail.html#ixzz1RMcMl6PG

Somehow this make it worse for me! What if they all come out and say yeah we no she is guilty but not enough evidence to convict...

IMO that is exactly what they are gonna say....the backlash on this is not going to go away....so they are going to TRY to blame it on the prosecution.....they will fail miserably....the WORLD saw the trial

Let them claim it the world knows better ...Last person to be seen with Caylee, Rare duct tape, T-shirt(only KC had access to)baby blanket,laundry bag,smell in the car she drove
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: July 06, 2011, 06:10:54 PM »

As Vinnie Politan just pointed out...this is wrong...they were not suppose to be considering the punishment...only guilty or not guilty....they did not follow their directions from the judge...RUNAWAY JURY

Absolutely......but all the screaming in the world is not going to change it...she can't be tried again for Caylee's murder....but she can be tried on other things....I wonder of she can be tried on illegally disposing a body?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: July 06, 2011, 06:13:34 PM »

By MARY KATE BURKE, JESSICA HOPPER and ENJOLI FRANCIS
July 6, 2011

Casey Anthony juror Jennifer Ford said today that she and the other jurors cried and were "sick to our stomachs" after voting to acquit Casey Anthony of charges that she killed her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

"I did not say she was innocent," said Ford, who had previously only been identified as juror number 3. "I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, you cannot determine what the punishment should be." ::snipping2::

BS

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: July 06, 2011, 06:14:03 PM »

My dear sweet Monkey friends I am signing off for the evening.

I feel like an old foolish woman who needs some time to cry and reflect..sometimes it hurts to be human and watch what other humans are capable of and what other humans can shrug off..even when it is their duty to try to right the wrongs.

Night GDD.....do whatever you have to do to feel better...then my friend join me in being pissed!!  I have written to everyone I can think  of today...and will continue to do so and then start all over again!! We all do what we have to

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #846 on: July 06, 2011, 06:14:06 PM »

Sorry Monkeys the anger I have for juror #3 claiming they cried and was sick to their stomachs I hope to god they are sick every single day and each night they see Caylee's bones and her skull with that duct tape, I hope it haunts their every waking moments and their dreams
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: July 06, 2011, 06:14:30 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Casey Anthony subpoenaed in civil case. Watch raw interview with Zenaida Gonzalez’s attorney John Morgan at http://goo.gl/POcDK.
12 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: July 06, 2011, 06:15:09 PM »

Video Stories

RAW: John Morgan interview Watch Video http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/hurricane_center/MorganLongoIntvWEB.flv&vtitle=RAW:%20John%20Morgan%20interview

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: July 06, 2011, 06:18:55 PM »

In this Zenaida lawsuit will she have to answer questions about Caylee's death?
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: July 06, 2011, 06:19:47 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Casey Anthony subpoenaed in civil case. Watch raw interview with Zenaida Gonzalez’s attorney John Morgan at http://goo.gl/POcDK.
12 minutes ago
I hope this poor woman gets every penny the anthonys make. She deserves it!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: July 06, 2011, 06:20:43 PM »

This is from the WONDERFUL Magic Eyes when she was posting trial minutes..

Edit to add link: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10358.msg1392721#msg1392721

Re: MAGIC EYES RECAPS
« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2011, 03:23:24 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Magic Eyes on June 14, 2011, 03:12:50 PM
3:05pm  Wednesday June 14, 2011, Court is in session.

Question from the jury, can we see exhibit 313, we did not see it after it was introduced.  JP thinks it was the heart shaped item.  The jury want to know if they can give a typed list of exhibits during deliberations.  Judge Perry wants it put on the document cam so the jury can see the heart shaped item found at the scene.  Baez has a problem with a sticker being shown because it was stuck to cardboard and it is now not stuck to cardboard.  Linda says it was not stuck to cardboard, it was photographed on the cardboard.  The judge is saying the jury will see 313 because that is what they asked for.  They may be able to hold it.  Baez says it was stuck to a piece of cardboard.  JBP says asks if there is record testimony that says it was stuck?  JBP is going to have the testimony of the CSI that recovered that item to say if it was stuck or not.  He is going to bring the jury in and show it to them and see if they want to hold it.  Baez is still arguing about it being altered.  The jury must be made aware that the sticker was stuck to the cardboard.  JBP wants to go off the record, call and find out if there was testimony that it was ever stuck to the cardboard.  He will tell the jury that he will get that exhibit and look at it in the meantime, we will bring in the jury and finish Ms. Anthony's testimony.

ok...NOW..Can SOMEONE....ANYONE...tell me how the jury was discussing evidence and how this was allowed??? It is my opinion that these dumbazzes were talking ALL along... Can this be used at all to question the conduct of the jury?? They are not suposed to discuss anything amongst themselves until they are handed the case and deliberations have started...At least according to JBP's "admonitions".....
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 06:25:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"God dont like ugly"
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: July 06, 2011, 06:21:24 PM »

Baez is quiet.I bet he never thought he would have to share his money with Casey, he will be stuck with her now
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: July 06, 2011, 06:22:02 PM »

Notice how  they say "WE"... "WE" want to see item number blah blah blah..Really? You guys texting each other during this thing? " Hey..tell him we wanna see..." Seriously??

"God dont like ugly"
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: July 06, 2011, 06:24:13 PM »

What does he mean, "There's a chance the state can appeakl this."?
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: July 06, 2011, 06:24:27 PM »

Baez is quiet.I bet he never thought he would have to share his money with Casey, he will be stuck with her now
Wonder of George and Sindy are thinking the same?  Now they will have to share.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: July 06, 2011, 06:26:15 PM »

Houston, TX look out.  Tim Miller saying a distant relative of Cindy's said she will be taking in Casey.

Hmm, don't they let you walk around with guns in Texas? 

Yep you better believe it

I have a little friend...I am going to send the picture to Klaas and ask her to post it....I think every woman should know how to shoot a gun...and this one is a breeze!!

Ok..this is a BIG picture of a little friend.....my husband got me this little friend for Christmas. You can see it's a little bigger than a Bic lighter.....but if anyone got close enough to me to 'grab' me it will make a nice hole and scare the bejeegges out of someone 

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: July 06, 2011, 06:27:53 PM »

Thanks for sharing. I just wrote ABC and gave them what the jury instruction was on reasonable doubt and told them I don't think the jury understood it. Clearly by her interview she didn't.

From TexaBarMom earlier today.....
""A reasonable doubt is not a mere possible doubt, a speculative, imaginary or forced doubt. Such a doubt must not influence you to return a verdict of not guilty if you have an abiding conviction of guilt."

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Casey-Anthony-Jury-Instructions-0704.pdf?cmpid=caseytwitter

Two glaring mistakes the prosecution made:  1.) Bringing Lee's gf (I think it was his gf?) who took the stand and said what a wonderful mother she was, and what a bond Casey had with her child. 2.) Showing the clip of Casey playing with Caylee, during closing.  Don't know what they thought the jury would take from that.. but according to the alternate juror, he believe the prosecution's own witnesses showed she was in fact a good mom.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: July 06, 2011, 06:28:32 PM »

Wonder of George and Sindy are thinking the same?  Now they will have to share.

Right. That might be why they didn't seem so excited at the no guilty, eh?
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: July 06, 2011, 06:32:29 PM »

Not sure if this is allowed...it is PUBLIC record...sorry if not.

http://www.pcsoweb.com/pages/who_jail.html  Jennifer Ford

It is her alright. Same as the facebook photo.  I do not understand the charge though.

She was on probation for a worthless check then was arrested for No drivers license, so it violated her probation

am i wrong or is there a dui on there as well. Future nurses of america. These might be small infractions but imo speak to what kind of person she may be. irresponsible,
Being that this person is from Florida, as are all the jurors, you cannot tell me they had no clue about Casey and her background (forging checks, stealing money from grandfather, etc).  They had to have more coverage in Orlando than, say, here in Columbus Oh. And having paid attention and posted here, I know a lot more than most people I know in real life. You can't expect me to believe that somebody with this type of background wouldn't say to herself "Oh, well Casey isn't much different than me.. so who am I to say this wasn't an accident?" She could put herself in Casey's shoes, to an extent.  Does that make any sense?

I thought someone said one of them was a NG fan, no way you can watch NG and not have known about Caylee. Anyone recall this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.