April 19, 2024, 01:24:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462456 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: July 06, 2011, 10:08:08 PM »

Jeff Ashton will be on with Dr Drew tonight

ill have some interesting audio on our feed in about 1 minutes and will replay  until the live show starts
ill be interested to see what you think
go to www.scaredmonkeysradio.com right now to listen live or click on the banner on the main page, blink joins me at 9pm et

live feed starts right now

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1181 on: July 06, 2011, 10:08:19 PM »

the fact of the matter is, if a case has been approved by the"Grand Jury" and then it goes to trial.. isn't it obvious to jurors that a serious crime had been committed by the defendant and that if you are even called to jury duty it is because solid reasons exist for that trial?  or am I simply living under a rock?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: July 06, 2011, 10:09:40 PM »

Jeff Ashton is a wonderful human being and just a class act, all the way around.  If you have a chance to see the interview with Dr Drew, please do so.  Dignity and grace, such a contrast to what we saw last night with the def team with their partying and obscene gestures.  His suggestion is that we do something to help children in memory of Caylee an angelic monkey

Very well said!  He hasn't forgotten who this was all about... Caylee!  He still wants justice for her and I admire him for that!

I think there is more going on that we know.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1183 on: July 06, 2011, 10:11:20 PM »

Supposedly ABC took Jennifer Ford and her whole family to Disney yesterday...apparently her stomach is not too sick....

This makes me sooooo angry!  I'm not going to watch a single second of any of these stations paying jurors or bribing them!
My husband came up and told me a juror was on ABC and I told him I was not going to watch anymore of it.  I emotionally can't take it.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: July 06, 2011, 10:12:29 PM »

Jeff Ashton is a wonderful human being and just a class act, all the way around.  If you have a chance to see the interview with Dr Drew, please do so.  Dignity and grace, such a contrast to what we saw last night with the def team with their partying and obscene gestures.  His suggestion is that we do something to help children in memory of Caylee an angelic monkey

Very well said!  He hasn't forgotten who this was all about... Caylee!  He still wants justice for her and I admire him for that!

I think there is more going on that we know.

Turbo --  can you elaborate?  You are a smart monkey and I am curious    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1185 on: July 06, 2011, 10:12:50 PM »

Not sure if anyone has discussed this but I had heard someone say that Baez is now this hot commodity and will be considered a top tier lawyer.

I actually have to disagree 100%. Let's face facts, the jury completely screw-up up the verdict and this jury was from Pinellas county. I wonder if upset folks in Orange County will not go against his clients in court as retribution.

I am none too sure if I would want to be Baez's next client with a jury in Orange County. I think the folks want pay back in what ever way they can and finding his clients guilty just might be their way.

Yeppers.  Casey received the 'not guilty' verdict despite what Baez and her dream team did/said... not because of them.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: July 06, 2011, 10:13:55 PM »

the fact of the matter is, if a case has been approved by the"Grand Jury" and then it goes to trial.. isn't it obvious to jurors that a serious crime had been committed by the defendant and that if you are even called to jury duty it is because solid reasons exist for that trial?  or am I simply living under a rock?

I agree...makes no sense.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1187 on: July 06, 2011, 10:13:56 PM »

if u cant take the heat its time to get out of the kitchen... u sir are no gentleman!
Edit-fixed link MB

Classless POS!!!!!!!!!  Her getting off had NOTHING to do with the DT.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: July 06, 2011, 10:13:58 PM »

Great show, Dana!

Listening to Cindy's interview, it made me wonder about a couple of things. She felt very strongly like whoever took/had Caylee had some help.  The defense claims that Casey had help from George.  (Not sure I believe that is what happened, but that's what they claim).  Casey has also been very adamant about not knowing where Caylee was that whole time. If we believe the defense, then my thought is that she didn't know, because George took Caylee.  At some point, George morphed into the fictional character of Zanny the Nanny.  He took Caylee's body, wrapped her up like their family wrapped up the pets (with an odd twist on placement of duct tape), and buried her out in the woods by a place "close to home".. near the school where Caylee would be attending right now.   George couldn't take her very far, so it was only logical she was in fact close to home.   Her reaction to Caylee's remains being found (if you go with this theory) still "fit", even if she didn't know exactly where George took Caylee, because somehow it made total sense to her.  She knew deep down this was her little girl.

(That said, I still don't buy the molestation. And I still think George would have not only called 911, but would have tried CPR himself)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: July 06, 2011, 10:15:10 PM »

You do not need a COD OR even a body to convict and be sentenced to death. This jury was bogus. PERIOD! A waste..........HUGE WASTE! I hope she walks out of jail tomorrow and someone performs an eye for an eye immediatly. I would have been satisfied with LWOP or even less. This verdict is bogus. I feel this jury knew more about this case than they said and she was lucky enough to get 12, that from DAY 1 (2008) felt she couldn't possibly be guilty. Casey has always been able to come out of any situation smelling like a rose.......she got away with murder. I bet JB will marry her and take care of her, wanna place your bets now?

said the exact same thing earlier she will have his baby in 9 months...

They deserve each other imo.  If she has his baby it won't be long before she'll decide that Jose loves the baby more than he loves her...scary huh?

YUP...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: July 06, 2011, 10:15:19 PM »

Not sure if anyone has discussed this but I had heard someone say that Baez is now this hot commodity and will be considered a top tier lawyer.

I actually have to disagree 100%. Let's face facts, the jury completely screw-up up the verdict and this jury was from Pinellas county. I wonder if upset folks in Orange County will not go against his clients in court as retribution.

I am none too sure if I would want to be Baez's next client with a jury in Orange County. I think the folks want pay back in what ever way they can and finding his clients guilty just might be their way.

Yeppers.  Casey received the 'not guilty' verdict despite what Baez and her dream team did/said... not because of them.  IMO. 

My biggest hope is that JP goes through with the sanctions, contacts the Florida Bar, etc..    makes good on all of his promises.   That, or Baez gets taken down several notches in his next trial.

oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1191 on: July 06, 2011, 10:15:27 PM »

I guess these jurors will get their checks written with Caylee's blood, wether it be in the form of money for interviews or trips to Disney.  

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: July 06, 2011, 10:16:14 PM »

So, here's some good news...
Linda Drane Burdick is going after Casey for the cost of the investigation into Caylee's disappearance. KC admitted in court that Caylee was dead on June 16th and she let the resources of Orange county be wasted.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28467503/detail.html
If they can make Runaway Bride pay back the police costs in her case, it sounds like a great idea to make Casey pay..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: July 06, 2011, 10:17:08 PM »

Goofy alternate on fox...says Cheney Mason helped him make up his mind....oh boy !

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: July 06, 2011, 10:17:10 PM »

I guess these jurors will get their checks written with Caylee's blood, wether it be in the form of money for interviews or trips to Disney.  

You have to wonder how they sleep at night...disgusting    

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: July 06, 2011, 10:18:13 PM »

Goofy alternate on fox...says Cheney Mason helped him make up his mind....oh boy !
That is .. just.. wow.

ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1196 on: July 06, 2011, 10:18:35 PM »

You do not need a COD OR even a body to convict and be sentenced to death. This jury was bogus. PERIOD! A waste..........HUGE WASTE! I hope she walks out of jail tomorrow and someone performs an eye for an eye immediatly. I would have been satisfied with LWOP or even less. This verdict is bogus. I feel this jury knew more about this case than they said and she was lucky enough to get 12, that from DAY 1 (2008) felt she couldn't possibly be guilty. Casey has always been able to come out of any situation smelling like a rose.......she got away with murder. I bet JB will marry her and take care of her, wanna place your bets now?

said the exact same thing earlier she will have his baby in 9 months...

oops...got in your box....new to this...!  sorry Smile

They deserve each other imo.  If she has his baby it won't be long before she'll decide that Jose loves the baby more than he loves her...scary huh?

YUP...
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: July 06, 2011, 10:18:50 PM »

I have a question for you smart monkeys.  I asked hubby and he did not know.
If the state of Florida charges her for the investigative $$$$ and she does not pay them back, what happens?
Can they send her to jail?    Monkey Devil!
(And thank you Linda Drane Burdick for thinking of this and following through.)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: July 06, 2011, 10:19:20 PM »

Greta had Griff Jenkins interviewing that Huekler guy..what a momo
Now Mark Furhman... I think these jurors were ignorant..just sayin

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: July 06, 2011, 10:21:05 PM »

I have a question for you smart monkeys.  I asked hubby and he did not know.
If the state of Florida charges her for the investigative $$$$ and she does not pay them back, what happens?
Can they send her to jail?    Monkey Devil!
(And thank you Linda Drane Burdick for thinking of this and following through.)

Sadly, money will never be an issue for Casey....she will make millions on book deals, interviews, etc.

So I believe she will pay them back if ordered to...so dang sad!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.