April 23, 2024, 05:59:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462693 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1300 on: July 06, 2011, 11:12:07 PM »

Holly Bristow was on Greta and said that she was told that Baez hired a big time agent in NY who is making a deal and that KC will get a very high dollar for her first interview.   

Well we know where she will be going after she gets out. That is after she gets permission from her PO first
I'm guessing the first, and hopefully last interview she does is Whorealdo.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: July 06, 2011, 11:12:42 PM »

I hope that woman follows through and is Caylee's paternal grandmother and files a civil suit against Casey!

Her friends on facebook are consoling her today. Others are telling her to follow through. One lady even indicated that she is following through on the dna, etc.
If she can't get the Anthony's to cooperate then maybe she should contact John Morgan.  I don't know her or I would befriend her on FB

anyone have her fb link?I am SO not shy....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: July 06, 2011, 11:14:20 PM »

I wonder what the President thinks about all of this, since he and his wife are both attorneys.  Think they are, right?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: July 06, 2011, 11:14:34 PM »

Hi, monkeys.

This is the first today that I've had a chance to check-in.  You've probably already seen this, but if not take a look at more of the digusting way the defense is acting:

Casey Anthony's Attorney Gives Media The Middle Finger

http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/07/06/casey_anthonys_defense_lawyer_gives_media_the_middle_finger.html

Thanks, Puzzler---it seems they've given all of society the middle finger---for now.  So trashy and low class.

Well, so nice of them to reveal how they all really are to the whole world huh? Think about it.... how many bottom feeders are roaming the planet amid us that we're not aware of so we can shun or spit on them as they rightfully should receive? The bait was thrown out, they took it hook, line, and sinker... and now ...where can they roam like they could before with peaceful lives? No where. There's a stink on kc that can't be washed off and if you touch it or get near it, no matter what you do, it won't come off...ever!

And I think Mason knows it too. And that's all mason can do about it...flip the world off. Look at what a bitter old fart he is. All he can do is flip the bird...ow, what a retort... did he learn that from bird boy at court? Dumb@ss! The only time the world will remember him is when he shows his face and children will scream "AGH, it's that mumbling monster that helps killers go free Mommy!"

I'm reminded of one of my favorites scenes from Princess Bride...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoSHmVkjmuA  starting at 35 secs to 1:43...

"to the pain" Mason    You touched kc's stink, you helped set her free... it helped you go from bad to worse. You are hideous to many many eyes! People will point fingers at you years from now. You can hide but people won't forget. The outrage is too too TOO great! Much too great! You helped kill Caylee all over again. The world will watch as you reap your just rewards for it too... gladly and with much laughter.  Monkey Devil!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: July 06, 2011, 11:14:45 PM »

Okay just ended a discussion with my cousin the judge who is retiring this year. He said while he admits it was a miscarriage of justice the problem started when the jurors were released to go home before being sequestered. He said in such a serious and high profile case they should have been told to be prepared to be sequestrated if chosen. He said there is more than one reason for that but the most obvious would be the potential of jury tampering. He said the second problem was the lack of jury background investigation and proper questioning of potential jurors. He said the "fast" pace was in the defense's favor because and for JP to "speed it up" after bozo used a whole day for one juror was absurd. Then the prosecution was not allowed the strikes they asked for which was a plus for the defense.

He was of the opinion the jury did little to no deliberations which to him brought a big red flag out. He said with all the scientific and forensic evidence presented in that case there was no way they could have even looked over it all in the time they used. He said he had presided over car theft cases which took much longer. He said although it is easy to second guess another judge, he felt that JP went WAY too far in allowing leniency for the defense mistakes and blatant disruption of the court. He said what that did for an inexperienced juror was told them it was okay to lie for your client since you knew she was not guilty. It gave an implication that the defense was correct. He also said when the judge read the jury instructions it would have been proper to even question the jury members to make sure they understood them since they had some uneducated jurors in the pool.

He said if he was JP because of the obvious lack of deliberations, he would open a Grand Jury Investigation and bring in the jurors to find out of there was reason for a mistrial in this case.

He said a lot more, but I thought everyone might be interested in what a long term criminal court judge thought about the proceedings.

Thanks Turbo

That's really interesting.
JB should do this if it's an option for him.
He's got to be thinking that something's just not kosher with that disgraceful verdict, however I'm resigned to this huge disappointment
and don't expect anything from anyone in this flawed system with the exception of LDB.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1305 on: July 06, 2011, 11:16:10 PM »

does anyone have JP's email?

heedmypreviousadmonitions@pacifically-dot-com I kid... I kid.

I haven't given up on JP yet... I want to see what he is going to do, and how he will ultimately handle this.

In other words - I don't think he is done yet. He may drop some 'sledgehammer' ::justice2NJ::
Right now I'm kind of angry at JP for letting Baez get by with so much and schooling him on other stuff.  I will keep my hopes up that he will do the right thing but until he does I have lost faith in him.

BBM, I'm still hoping there will be consequences for some of the crap he pulled.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: July 06, 2011, 11:16:42 PM »

Jennifer Ford,

if you are reading here (which you prob aren't because you are too busy riding the rides at disney world on your all expense paid trip by abc and drinking the kc koolaid)...i strongly suggest you pick a new career path.  you are far too stupid and lack too much compassion to be a nurse. You and the rest of the jurors are all a pathetic joke and you all have blood on your hands now.  I hope you enjoyed your chick fil a lunch and everything else judge perry bent over backwards to give you imbeciles. You are a disgrace to the american justice system.

I just want to say to her that when KC kills again AND SHE WILL..........that blood will also be on your hands..........."out dammed spot" will be your motto.

Has Jennifer even read Shakespeare????   She would prolly think you were talking about products in the detergents' section of ye olde neighborhood grocery store...   
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: July 06, 2011, 11:16:57 PM »

Holly Bristow was on Greta and said that she was told that Baez hired a big time agent in NY who is making a deal and that KC will get a very high dollar for her first interview.   

Well we know where she will be going after she gets out. That is after she gets permission from her PO first
I'm guessing the first, and hopefully last interview she does is Whorealdo.

he said earlier she should not do any interviews not sure how true that is though
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: July 06, 2011, 11:18:12 PM »

LOL...Nancy Grace said it spoke volumes to her that jurors did not want to be interviewed after verdict...she said they just got on that bus and rode out of town,I guess lady justice went with them....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1309 on: July 06, 2011, 11:18:33 PM »

I hope that woman follows through and is Caylee's paternal grandmother and files a civil suit against Casey!

Her friends on facebook are consoling her today. Others are telling her to follow through. One lady even indicated that she is following through on the dna, etc.
If she can't get the Anthony's to cooperate then maybe she should contact John Morgan.  I don't know her or I would befriend her on FB

She accepted me right away.  I have commented on her wall and sent her a couple of private messages.

Donna MacLean is her name in case you forgot.
Hate to ask this but there are numerous people with that name.  I know she lives out east but is she from Rhode Island?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: July 06, 2011, 11:21:35 PM »

Think this deserves mention . Thank you New Jersey. http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2011/07/dicicco_prepares_bill_to_make.html

DiCicco prepares bill to make it a felony to not report death or disappearance of a child

Assembly Republicans Domenick DiCicco, John Amodeo and Vince Polistina are drafting legislation in response to the tragic court case in which Casey Anthony was acquitted yesterday of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony, in a high-profile court case.  ::snipping2::

Great job, Caylee girl! Thank You God!

May this and more, much more take place all over the world!
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1311 on: July 06, 2011, 11:21:46 PM »

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=319449#ixzz1RNgn0SFz OMG. Ann Coulter? Excuse me while I decontaminate my computer.
I can't believe Ann Coulter said that stuff about single moms. Her generalizations are lazy stereotypes she spouts in lieu of doing real scientific research.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: July 06, 2011, 11:22:04 PM »

Barbara Walters interviewed Jeff Ashton after Bozo.

Jeff said that he didn't think Casey would be safe on the streets.
She would be better off in jail until some of this dies down.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: July 06, 2011, 11:22:50 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-02-02/news/os-judge-belvin-perry-re-elected-20110202_1_thurgood-marshall-school-circuit-and-county-judges-judicial-circuit
Chief Judge Belvin Perry re-elected as chief judge Ninth Circuit
February 02, 2011|By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
Ninth Judicial Circuit Chief Judge Belvin Perry was unanimously re-elected Wednesday to another two-year term as chief judge by the other circuit and county judges in Orange and Osceola.

Well, my gut feeling JP has to do the Grand Jury Investigation or next time he will not get re-elected  you think?

Almost everyone is saying, something is VERY wrong with this jury.

I heard this would be his last re election before he retired...I have also heard that they are thinking of making him the next tv judge I will see if I can find that link
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: July 06, 2011, 11:23:06 PM »

Think this deserves mention . Thank you New Jersey. http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2011/07/dicicco_prepares_bill_to_make.html

DiCicco prepares bill to make it a felony to not report death or disappearance of a child

Assembly Republicans Domenick DiCicco, John Amodeo and Vince Polistina are drafting legislation in response to the tragic court case in which Casey Anthony was acquitted yesterday of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony, in a high-profile court case.  ::snipping2::

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: July 06, 2011, 11:23:47 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/mobileprotection#!/profile.php?id=661514783
Here's the link to Donna Maclean who claims to be Caylee's grandmother.
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1316 on: July 06, 2011, 11:24:14 PM »

WFTV news just said if the judge lets her serve her time concurrently she could go free tomorrow but if he makes her serve consecutively she wouldn't be released until April 24, 2012. We can always hope for the 2012 and her to be in gen pop. I think she would still be in OC jail since they are misdemeanors, but not sure.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: July 06, 2011, 11:24:33 PM »

Barbara Walters interviewed Jeff Ashton after Bozo.

Jeff said that he didn't think Casey would be safe on the streets.
She would be better off in jail until some of this dies down.
hes got that right... like next 30 yrs or so
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: July 06, 2011, 11:25:03 PM »

anyone have her fb link?I am SO not shy....

See if this works for you: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=661514783&sk=friends
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: July 06, 2011, 11:25:30 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/mobileprotection#!/profile.php?id=661514783
Here's the link to Donna Maclean who claims to be Caylee's grandmother.
I don't think my link worked...she lives in Worcester, Mass.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.