April 16, 2024, 12:35:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 462118 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1380 on: July 06, 2011, 11:54:16 PM »

Oh, I hope Jeff Ashton is thinking of running for public office.  So far today he's been on...

1.  Today
2.  The View
3.  Dr. Drew
4.  Fox

And I bet he didn't ask to be paid for any of those appearances.
He wasnt on greta
edited to correct
it has been a long 3 yrs my friend
Yes it has.  (((hugs)))

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: July 06, 2011, 11:54:47 PM »

Dumb biotch # 3 did not listen to jury instructions...you do not need a cause of death...you do not need a motive...you do not need a murder weapon...she says even if Casey is capable of death it does not mean she did it...huh?
Says she made decision based on law...

Another example of too ignorant to be on a jury. Like I said they were too stupid to even understand the judge's jury instructions.

Yep...she also was worried about the punishment...she was not suppose to be worried about the punishment...I think all potential jurors should be required to take some sort of intelligence test..hell , I am leaning towards professional jurors who are qualified to understand the forensics...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: July 06, 2011, 11:55:14 PM »

Whoa....
NG and Lippman discussing that KC may be allowed to change her name and under go extensive plastic surgery to disguise herself and re-enter society....

Who performs evilectomies?

She should put a size 20 paper bag over her head with eye portions cut-out!   

My son heard that and he knows I am upset...we all are..he said to me, well mom, maybe she will die in the surgery...
I told him she should be worried about the anesthesiologist ..
Even if she gets plastic surgery Casey is Casey she will be easy to find she wont be able to go live a quiet normal life, some guy will be laying in bed with her and she will think she is in love for a minute and tell him who she really is. Plus the judge has to approve it for her to get it.

If and when kc does this, she thinks ppl won't find out where she is and how she looks...Won't be able to hide......
It'll be a got ya moment....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: July 06, 2011, 11:55:38 PM »

Whoa....
NG and Lippman discussing that KC may be allowed to change her name and under go extensive plastic surgery to disguise herself and re-enter society....

Who performs evilectomies?

My son heard that and he knows I am upset...we all are..he said to me, well mom, maybe she will die in the surgery...
I told him she should be worried about the anesthesiologist ..

Maybe she would just bring her own chloroform for the plastic surgery.  Monkey Devil!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: July 06, 2011, 11:56:15 PM »

cubbeegirl

Sorry, do not know what happened, somehow was tossed in your space.

LOL... I did not even realize...no biggie... I will share...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: July 06, 2011, 11:58:04 PM »

Oh, I hope Jeff Ashton is thinking of running for public office.  So far today he's been on...

1.  Today
2.  The View
3.  Dr. Drew
4.  Greta

He was also on InSession with a one-hour interview with Beth Karras (spelling?).  What a classy man .
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: July 06, 2011, 11:58:27 PM »

Massachusetts woman says she is Caylee's 'grandmother'
July 05, 2011 10:41 PM

RUTLAND, Mass. -- Donna MacLean of Rutland, Mass., says she is Caylee Anthony's grandmother.

According to New England Cable News, Maclean says she is almost certain her son Michael Duggan who was killed in a 2007 car accident, is Caylee Anthony's father.

As Caylee's grandmother she says she's devastated she will never meet the little girl, but stands by Casey Anthony. MacLean says Michael told her before he died that he had a child who lived in Florida.

Read more: http://www.cbs12.com/articles/says-4733569-verdict-caylee.html#ixzz1RO2yiZn4

Read more: http://www.cbs12.com/articles/says-4733569-verdict-caylee.html#ixzz1RO3bEQCX

Read more: http://www.cbs12.com/articles/says-4733569-verdict-caylee.html#ixzz1RO3nf69W

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A picture of grandma is on the website. I can not tell if she resembles Caylee, I would frown upon it now.
Will a Monkey, please, ask grandma for a baby picture of herself so we compare pictures?  Is that tacky?

Goodness, they do not make it stuff up in Movies,

On the show she was on, there was a picture of Caylee, her son as a 2 yr old and her at the same age.  Striking resemblance  IMO
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: July 06, 2011, 11:59:19 PM »

Distant Cousin in Hosuton who wants to be robbed blind by taking slore in = Dana McCain

Another cousin in Pasadena has offered to take slore in as well if needs be.

watch video

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110706-equusearch-considers-lawsuit-against-casey-anthony
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: July 07, 2011, 12:00:46 AM »

I hope that woman follows through and is Caylee's paternal grandmother and files a civil suit against Casey!

Her friends on facebook are consoling her today. Others are telling her to follow through. One lady even indicated that she is following through on the dna, etc.
If she can't get the Anthony's to cooperate then maybe she should contact John Morgan.  I don't know her or I would befriend her on FB

anyone have her fb link?I am SO not shy....

See if this works for you: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=661514783&sk=friends

Mods please take that facebook link off, it's MINE...
MY log in.......PLEASE remove from this post and adjoining one.
I must of put it up some how....have no clue thou....

ummm...that link took me to Donna Macleans page..
unfortunately it looks like our last hope for a civil suit will not materialize if this woman is in fact caylees grandma. she thinks casey is innocent.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1389 on: July 07, 2011, 12:01:32 AM »

1.  Today
2.  The View
3.  Dr. Drew
4.  Greta

He was also on InSession with a one-hour interview with Beth Karras (spelling?).  What a classy man .
Thanks!  I agree.  Jeff was a warrior for Caylee.  The state of Florida will miss him working these cases.

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: July 07, 2011, 12:01:46 AM »

Dumb biotch # 3 did not listen to jury instructions...you do not need a cause of death...you do not need a motive...you do not need a murder weapon...she says even if Casey is capable of death it does not mean she did it...huh?
She is praying to get sympathy, even her mom last night couldnt believe they let KC off with no charges of child abuse or child neglect she has to make something up to sound good to the family and friends and hope they buy her bs story

Betting every one of those jurors have had a rough day--as they should.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: July 07, 2011, 12:02:08 AM »

Casey Anthony's uncle, Chuck Eddy, reacts to the not guilty verdict
http://www.wfmj.com/story/15030157/casey-anthonys-uncle-chuck-eddys-reaction-to-the-not-guilty-verdict
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1392 on: July 07, 2011, 12:02:09 AM »

Okay just ended a discussion with my cousin the judge who is retiring this year. He said while he admits it was a miscarriage of justice the problem started when the jurors were released to go home before being sequestered. He said in such a serious and high profile case they should have been told to be prepared to be sequestrated if chosen. He said there is more than one reason for that but the most obvious would be the potential of jury tampering. He said the second problem was the lack of jury background investigation and proper questioning of potential jurors. He said the "fast" pace was in the defense's favor because and for JP to "speed it up" after bozo used a whole day for one juror was absurd. Then the prosecution was not allowed the strikes they asked for which was a plus for the defense.

He was of the opinion the jury did little to no deliberations which to him brought a big red flag out. He said with all the scientific and forensic evidence presented in that case there was no way they could have even looked over it all in the time they used. He said he had presided over car theft cases which took much longer. He said although it is easy to second guess another judge, he felt that JP went WAY too far in allowing leniency for the defense mistakes and blatant disruption of the court. He said what that did for an inexperienced juror was told them it was okay to lie for your client since you knew she was not guilty. It gave an implication that the defense was correct. He also said when the judge read the jury instructions it would have been proper to even question the jury members to make sure they understood them since they had some uneducated jurors in the pool.

He said if he was JP because of the obvious lack of deliberations, he would open a Grand Jury Investigation and bring in the jurors to find out of there was reason for a mistrial in this case.

He said a lot more, but I thought everyone might be interested in what a long term criminal court judge thought about the proceedings.

Yes, that was very interesting. Thank you Turbo. an angelic monkey

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: July 07, 2011, 12:03:03 AM »

http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/anthony-1286413-local-free.html

Local mother of murder victim speaks out about Anthony verdict

"Horrible and emotional and numbing." Those words from Lasher-Warner, the mother in mourning still can't believe her daughter Liza was murdered in 2004 by the hands of her own husband. Tuesday Lasher-Warner's raw emotions starting flowing again when a jury found Casey Anthony not guilty of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

So many murdered children were slapped in the face by these jurors.  So many families had their pain/sorrow devalued by 17 people who just wanted to go on a cruise, go to Disney World, sit in a recliner and take a nap.  They did NOT take their civic duty seriously.
I agree with you there
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: July 07, 2011, 12:03:31 AM »

Juror #2 speaks...if only he had been man enough to stand up for his beliefs....

http://www.tampabay.com/incoming/article1179177.ece

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: July 07, 2011, 12:04:04 AM »

Roseanne Barr Goes on Twitter Rant Over Casey Anthony Verdict

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979577425
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1396 on: July 07, 2011, 12:05:13 AM »

OMG, with the 'who did it'.  The world knows who did it.  She got away with it.

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: July 07, 2011, 12:05:36 AM »

She is praying to get sympathy, even her mom last night couldnt believe they let KC off with no charges of child abuse or child neglect she has to make something up to sound good to the family and friends and hope they buy her bs story

I saw her mom...I am willing to bet alot of them walked in the door like...honey, I'm home....to be greeted with wtf have you done??

Oh I hope so...I hope so and even worse.  Even their best friends will be unable to talk with them normally.  Have been thinking about this lots today. Imagining a juror as my close friend and how long it would be if ever...before we could get back to where we were before all of this.  For many it will be impossible.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: July 07, 2011, 12:05:55 AM »

I wonder what the President thinks about all of this, since he and his wife are both attorneys.  Think they are, right?

No
I wonder what the President thinks about all of this, since he and his wife are both attorneys.  Think they are, right?

NO........they both had to surrender their law licenses for some hidden reason. Don't get me started on those con grifters tonight.

OMG, first laugh I have had since this happened!!  I doubt if they give a rat's patootie about sweet Caylee

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: July 07, 2011, 12:06:22 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28468942/detail.html

::snipping2::

WESH 2 News has confirmed the bill from the prosecution totals around $91,000, with invoices still coming in.

Anthony's defense team also billed the state more than $130,000, which went to investigative work and expert witnesses.

The sheriff's office and MBI have not released their figures, but authorities said it will take time considering three years of resources spent looking for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony at the beginning and then protecting Casey Anthony and her family until the end.

::snipping2::

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.