March 28, 2024, 06:23:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 460394 times)
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1420 on: July 07, 2011, 12:19:57 AM »

You know what's really scary.  Those jurors can breed.     And think about how they have impact the future generations...one a counselor, one a teacher, one a welfare worker.     There must be something in the water of Pinellas County.
I personally would not let the teacher near my daughter's pet gerbil let alone my kids. 
ITA
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1421 on: July 07, 2011, 12:21:10 AM »

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2011/07/trauma-of-indulged-child-casey-anthony.html
THURSDAY, JULY 7, 2011

The Trauma of the Indulged Child: Casey Anthony

by Gina Simmons, Ph.D.

Casey Anthony won't be the first killer raised with a give-up and give-in philosophy. Serial killer Andrew Cunanon, blessed with a 147 IQ and prestigious education, was the youngest of four children in a religious family. His parents gave him the master bedroom of the house. Like Casey Anthony, he lied constantly and creatively. Cunanon went on a cross-country killing spree culminating in the murder of designer Gianni Versace and suicide.

Overindulged children have:
trouble learning how to delay gratification.
trouble giving up status as the constant center of attention.
trouble becoming competent in everyday skills.
trouble taking personal responsibility.
trouble developing a sense of personal identity.
trouble knowing what is enough.
trouble knowing what is normal.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: July 07, 2011, 12:21:28 AM »

Oh, I hope Jeff Ashton is thinking of running for public office.  So far today he's been on...

1.  Today
2.  The View
3.  Dr. Drew
4.  Greta

And I bet he didn't ask to be paid for any of those appearances.
He was also on InSession with a one-hour interview with Beth Karras (spelling?).  What a classy man .

I think I heard JVM say he would be on her show tomorrow night.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: July 07, 2011, 12:21:54 AM »

Jennifer Ford,

if you are reading here (which you prob aren't because you are too busy riding the rides at disney world on your all expense paid trip by abc and drinking the kc koolaid)...i strongly suggest you pick a new career path.  you are far too stupid and lack too much compassion to be a nurse. You and the rest of the jurors are all a pathetic joke and you all have blood on your hands now.  I hope you enjoyed your chick fil a lunch and everything else judge perry bent over backwards to give you imbeciles. You are a disgrace to the american justice system.

I just want to say to her that when KC kills again AND SHE WILL..........that blood will also be on your hands..........."out dammed spot" will be your motto.

Has Jennifer even read Shakespeare????   She would prolly think you were talking about products in the detergents' section of ye olde neighborhood grocery store...   
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: July 07, 2011, 12:22:44 AM »

I'm so tired of seeing the common man tried and convicted in a heartbeat but once you add in any kind of fame, whether it's for being an athlete or an actress or just because you're pretty and the media decides to cover the story.... you get away with things, scot free. I didn't see the part in our constitution about how "celebrities" of any variety were exempt from some laws or deserving of special treatment. I'll throw rich people in there, too.

I so agree.  I think Casey needs to come to California and make friends with Lindsay Lohan.  Between the two of them, I'm sure they'd get life in prison for doing something stupid and illegal.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: July 07, 2011, 12:22:56 AM »

Juror #2 speaks...if only he had been man enough to stand up for his beliefs....

http://www.tampabay.com/incoming/article1179177.ece

Man enough to say the least.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1426 on: July 07, 2011, 12:23:36 AM »

I hope that woman follows through and is Caylee's paternal grandmother and files a civil suit against Casey!

Her friends on facebook are consoling her today. Others are telling her to follow through. One lady even indicated that she is following through on the dna, etc.
If she can't get the Anthony's to cooperate then maybe she should contact John Morgan.  I don't know her or I would befriend her on FB

She accepted me right away.  I have commented on her wall and sent her a couple of private messages.

Donna MacLean is her name in case you forgot.

Good evening Monkey's,

karenmamo help me out here, please.  Donna MacLean is Caylee's estranged grandmother?  or it Casey's estranged granny?
Thank-you for your time.

Seahorse, she is a lady who followed the case and remembered some things her son told her before he was killed in a car crash.  She claims her son told her about Casey. Dad a cop mom a nurse, etc.  She was on some interview show a week or so ago.  Wish I had links for you.

Thank-you karenmamo.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/southofboston-ledger/obituary.aspx?n=Michael-Duggan&pid=97113987

Michael P. Duggan   

an angelic monkey

Michael P. Duggan, of Plymouth, by car accident on October 30, 2007 at the age of 24. Beloved son of Donna L. (Camorota) MacLean of Rutland and Wendy Duggan of Falmouth. Beloved stepson of Kelly A. (Hegarty) Cahoon and Steven T. Cahoon, both of Plymouth and Gerald A. MacLean of Rutland. Beloved grandson of Margaret and Wilfred Duggan of Marshfield, Thomas J. Camarota of East Falmouth and the late Wanda G. Camarota. Beloved brother of Matthew G.Duggan, Meghan J. Tassanari and Megan A.Guggan, all of Plymouth Joshua K.Van Kleef of Spencer, Nickolas L. Van Kleef of Rutland and the late Sarah J. Duggan. Beloved stepbrother of Stephenie F. and Sheri A. Cahoon, both of Plymouth. Funeral from the Richard Davis Funeral Home, 619 State Rd. (Route 3A), Plymouth (Manomet) on Saturday, November 3 at 9 a.m. Funeral Mass in St. Bonaventure Church, 799 State Rd., Plymouth at 10 a.m. Relatives and friends are respectfully invited. Visiting hours on Friday from 2-5 and 6-9 p.m. Michael was born in Danbury CT and grew up in Plymouth. Michael worked in the restaurant business for several years. Burial in Vine Hill Cemetery, Plymouth.

Published in The Patriot Ledger from November 1 to November 2, 2007 Follow this Obituary

------------------------------------

Mr Duggan's guestbook is not active unless you paid $

http://www.enterprisenews.com/news/x1158149925

Plymouth woman hurt in Cape Cod car crash
Sarah J. Duggan, 18,was sent to a Boston hospital
The Enterprise
Posted Oct 29, 2007 @ 03:17 AM

BROCKTON — A 24-year-old Marshfield man was killed in an automobile accident when he tried to pass a vehicle, lost control and hit a utility pole.

Michael P. Duggan, 24, of 40 Richard St., Marshfield, was killed at 5:45 p.m. Saturday in Falmouth, according to Falmouth police. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

A passenger, Sarah J. Duggan, 18, of 486 Ship Pond Road, Plymouth, was injured in the crash. She was taken to Falmouth Hospital and later to Brigham and Women's Hospital, where she was in critical condition on Sunday night.

Falmouth police said Duggan was driving south on Seacoast Shores Boulevard when he attempted to pass a vehicle. While passing, he encountered another vehicle coming from the northbound direction.

Duggan passed the southbound vehicle, but then lost control of the car when re-entering the southbound lane. His car drove over a sidewalk and grassy area, striking a fence, tree and utility pole.

Copyright 2007 The Enterprise. Some rights reserved

Read more: http://www.enterprisenews.com/archive/x1158149925#ixzz1ROEPLYUf

http://www.enterprisenews.com/news/x1158149925

---------------------------------------------------------------

Does this seem to be the same gentleman?  He must have had his accident around Boston.  So when was in in Florida?

Color me confused.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: July 07, 2011, 12:25:32 AM »

Oh, I hope Jeff Ashton is thinking of running for public office.  So far today he's been on...

1.  Today
2.  The View
3.  Dr. Drew
4.  Greta

He was also on InSession with a one-hour interview with Beth Karras (spelling?).  What a classy man .
Thanks!  I agree.  Jeff was a warrior for Caylee.  The state of Florida will miss him working these cases.

Yes, the State of Florida has lost an excellent, history-making, prosecutor.

Have we heard anything about what Jeff plans to do in his future?

Was he going to retire after this case - no matter which way the jury decision went?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1428 on: July 07, 2011, 12:25:42 AM »

I have been thinking about this since yesterday after the verdict was read.  I'm wondering since KC is a spiteful biotch does anyone think that the people that testified against her, the police, prosecution, etc should fear that she may come after them one day?  Just thinking out loud.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1429 on: July 07, 2011, 12:26:36 AM »

1.  Today
2.  The View
3.  Dr. Drew
4.  Greta

Thanks!  I agree.  Jeff was a warrior for Caylee.  The state of Florida will miss him working these cases.

Yes, the State of Florida has lost an excellent, history-making, prosecutor.

Have we heard anything about what Jeff plans to do in his future?

Was he going to retire after this case - no matter which way the jury decision went?

I read on here earlier that he was going to retire in Jan of this year but decided to see the trial through first.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: July 07, 2011, 12:26:37 AM »

Question - since the State, Zanida and possibly this new lady that may be Caylee's gramma are going to be going after any blood money Casey is planning on making, could Casey put the money in her parents name or hide it some way so that she would have nothing to take? I am sure she wouldn't trust her parents, but I think you know what I mean. TIA
I dont think Caylee's maybe granny will do anything but befriend Casey, another monkey posted that she was standing by casey anthony. granny will stay and help casey til blood money is gone

now if casey say puts everything in bozo's name he will take care of her needs untiol last contract is cleared then he'll dump her on the side of the curb.

We know she wont trust ga or cindy

but she might with lee he can set it up and once he has all he can throw her in a swamp
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1431 on: July 07, 2011, 12:27:55 AM »

I have been thinking about this since yesterday after the verdict was read.  I'm wondering since KC is a spiteful biotch does anyone think that the people that testified against her, the police, prosecution, etc should fear that she may come after them one day?  Just thinking out loud.

It would be great if Casey went after a cop... they pack heat! 3 right between her mother's eyes, if she does.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: July 07, 2011, 12:28:23 AM »

I want to know who is juror #11 (foreperson) --- they are either King/Queen of the morons -or who we need to be focusing on as the "plant". 

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: July 07, 2011, 12:29:32 AM »

Bidding War Over Casey Anthony Tell-All Book
 ::snipping2::

But it is being reported that book publishers in New York are in a bidding war to land Anthony’s tell-all book. The price tag is up to $3 million, according to ABC News.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/bidding-war-over-casey-anthony-tell-all-book-51941/

I see 2 problems with the book.
1. Who's going to believe any of it, since the whole family are liars.
2. Who's going to buy it?
I'm not......anyone else?
Waste of time and money....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: July 07, 2011, 12:29:37 AM »

It would be great if Casey went after a cop... they pack heat! 3 right between her mother's eyes, if she does.
If she was I think it would be Yuri, she doesnt like him cause he knows the truth
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: July 07, 2011, 12:29:51 AM »

Distant Cousin in Hosuton who wants to be robbed blind by taking slore in = Dana McCain

Another cousin in Pasadena has offered to take slore in as well if needs be.

watch video

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110706-equusearch-considers-lawsuit-against-casey-anthony

Klaas - do you live close to Pasadena?  You may a new neighbour 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: July 07, 2011, 12:30:04 AM »

But it is being reported that book publishers in New York are in a bidding war to land Anthony’s tell-all book. The price tag is up to $3 million, according to ABC News.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/bidding-war-over-casey-anthony-tell-all-book-51941/

I have sooo much disdain towards these people. What has our society come to? What? Land of the free, home of the brave? Right... My azz. Sure Casey will be free to do whatever she wants because 12 jurors couldn't be brave and use common sense and logic.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1437 on: July 07, 2011, 12:30:47 AM »

I saw Mark Furhman on Greta and he felt just the way we do about something hinky with the jury, he feels they all were probably like the dumbarse alternate used Jose's OS and closing as evidence and disregarded the facts, he couldn't believe it. He didn't have much time to speak, but I would give anything for his take on what we know so far about the jurors that have been outed so to speak. I would love for him to come down and do a thorough investigation into WTF happened to these jurors....something is most definitely WAY wrong.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: July 07, 2011, 12:32:21 AM »

As into sueing them or harming them?
My gut feeling, someones going to each an eye on her....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: July 07, 2011, 12:32:33 AM »

I see 2 problems with the book.
1. Who's going to believe any of it, since the whole family are liars.
2. Who's going to buy it?
I'm not......anyone else?
Waste of time and money....

Considering both Andrea Lyons and well as the Baden twins were both pimping their books while they were part of the dufense, you would wonder if they are helping broker this with their publishers so they can finally get paid?  IIRC When Linda brought in Dr. Pigs in a Blanket she told him he would get paid once there was money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.