March 28, 2024, 06:26:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Verdict Aftermath and Disappointment 7/6/2011  (Read 460395 times)
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: July 07, 2011, 12:32:50 AM »

Bidding War Over Casey Anthony Tell-All Book
 ::snipping2::

But it is being reported that book publishers in New York are in a bidding war to land Anthony’s tell-all book. The price tag is up to $3 million, according to ABC News.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/bidding-war-over-casey-anthony-tell-all-book-51941/

I have sooo much disdain towards these people. What has our society come to? What? Land of the free, home of the brave? Right... My azz. Sure Casey will be free to do whatever she wants because 12 jurors couldn't be brave and use common sense and logic.
Well wont be a book I will buy that any of these Anthony's write
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: July 07, 2011, 12:33:03 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28468942/detail.html

WESH 2 News has confirmed the bill from the prosecution totals around $91,000, with invoices still coming in.

Anthony's defense team also billed the state more than $130,000, which went to investigative work and expert witnesses.

The sheriff's office and MBI have not released their figures, but authorities said it will take time considering three years of resources spent looking for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony at the beginning and then protecting Casey Anthony and her family until the end.

J Lyons did a lot of investigating considering they all knew Caylee drown on June 15th.  Did the dufense forget to tell him? Me bad, that was the lie they choose to use last minute and threw in the sex abuse when snake eyes came up at dice roll.

Yep, I agree.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: July 07, 2011, 12:33:27 AM »

I honestly think more people are upset about this than OJ. The Simpson case was divided along racial lines. There is no delineation here - EVERYONE thinks it is a travesty.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1443 on: July 07, 2011, 12:34:35 AM »

WFTV news just said if the judge lets her serve her time concurrently she could go free tomorrow but if he makes her serve consecutively she wouldn't be released until April 24, 2012. We can always hope for the 2012 and her to be in gen pop. I think she would still be in OC jail since they are misdemeanors, but not sure.

I dreamt, that he gave her "time served plus 1 year" and reamed her about her extreme indifference to human life in the way she disposed of her daughter's body and his hope that Caylee went quickly.  Not sure he can say this since she was acquitted of murder, but I can hope. 

The plus 1 year, at least in my dream, meant she had to serve 1 more year from date of guilty judgment. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: July 07, 2011, 12:34:37 AM »

But it is being reported that book publishers in New York are in a bidding war to land Anthony’s tell-all book. The price tag is up to $3 million, according to ABC News.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/bidding-war-over-casey-anthony-tell-all-book-51941/

I wish the public would blast the book publishers in New York, en masse, and tell them what they're thought of for entertaining such a deal and that no on is going to buy the danged book .... it's YOUR loss if you pay KC.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: July 07, 2011, 12:34:56 AM »

on the way home from a festival tonight hubby said "you know Beth, if law enforcement took her into an alley & beat the crap out of her - who would believe her if she did tell anyone"   I know that would never happen & shouldn't but he has a point.  No one will EVER believe her for the rest of her life.....even the one time she tells the truth.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: July 07, 2011, 12:35:13 AM »

I want to know who is juror #11 (foreperson) --- they are either King/Queen of the morons -or who we need to be focusing on as the "plant". 

Juror 11 — The Teacher:  White male, 30s, unmarried.  A high school physical education and health teacher who believes Casey Anthony is guilty, who also relates the opinion in the teachers’ lounge is that Casey is guilty.   In his profession as an educator, says he “had to learn to listen to differing opinions,” and could put aside his leanings in order to fairly judge Casey Anthony.  States the death penalty is a “necessary option.”

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: July 07, 2011, 12:35:21 AM »

Wonder how quickly KC will get that hair cut?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1448 on: July 07, 2011, 12:36:53 AM »

Juror #2 speaks...if only he had been man enough to stand up for his beliefs....

http://www.tampabay.com/incoming/article1179177.ece

Man enough to say the least.

They had been there way too long and it was just easier to find her not guilty and go home.  To hang, would have been days of back and forth bantering between them all.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1449 on: July 07, 2011, 12:37:20 AM »

on the way home from a festival tonight hubby said "you know Beth, if law enforcement took her into an alley & beat the crap out of her - who would believe her if she did tell anyone"   I know that would never happen & shouldn't but he has a point.  No one will EVER believe her for the rest of her life.....even the one time she tells the truth.

Yep - just like Joran, you could kick the livin chit out of him... and then tell them an angry midget did it. The judge would believe you first.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: July 07, 2011, 12:37:26 AM »

I am still gutted and in shock...do u all still think that Casey ho will walk out tomorrow?   I am just logging on so I have not read what everyone thinks..

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: July 07, 2011, 12:37:36 AM »

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2011/07/trauma-of-indulged-child-casey-anthony.html
THURSDAY, JULY 7, 2011

The Trauma of the Indulged Child: Casey Anthony

by Gina Simmons, Ph.D.

Casey Anthony won't be the first killer raised with a give-up and give-in philosophy. Serial killer Andrew Cunanon, blessed with a 147 IQ and prestigious education, was the youngest of four children in a religious family. His parents gave him the master bedroom of the house. Like Casey Anthony, he lied constantly and creatively. Cunanon went on a cross-country killing spree culminating in the murder of designer Gianni Versace and suicide.

Overindulged children have:
trouble learning how to delay gratification.
trouble giving up status as the constant center of attention.
trouble becoming competent in everyday skills.
trouble taking personal responsibility.
trouble developing a sense of personal identity.
trouble knowing what is enough.
trouble knowing what is normal.

I live near Fort Mott Stare Park. Cunanon killed our Park Ranger here on his way to Florida.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: July 07, 2011, 12:38:01 AM »

I want to know who is juror #11 (foreperson) --- they are either King/Queen of the morons -or who we need to be focusing on as the "plant". 

He is a high school PE and health teacher, single with no children.
I think he may be the one that they said resembled Johnny Depp.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1453 on: July 07, 2011, 12:38:35 AM »

Michael Tomas Duggan, age 28

Michael Tomas Duggan

Winter Park, FL
Orlando, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL     Sarah J Duggan

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=michael&qmi=P&qn=Duggan&qcs=orlando%2C+florida&focusfirst=1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if this is the boyfriend.  Thomas is his grandfather, that would explain the middle name.
Michaels' Sister is Sarah J Duggan.  This is unconclusive but a good match, other than he does not a "P" for a middle initial.
He would be about 28 now if he lived.
Perhaps his Dad lived in Florida? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: July 07, 2011, 12:39:47 AM »

I am still gutted and in shock...do u all still think that Casey ho will walk out tomorrow?   I am just logging on so I have not read what everyone thinks..

Unfortunately yes.  She already has time served for the Amy cheque charges and each count of lieing to police is only one year.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: July 07, 2011, 12:40:26 AM »

I see 2 problems with the book.
1. Who's going to believe any of it, since the whole family are liars.
2. Who's going to buy it?
I'm not......anyone else?
Waste of time and money....

Considering both Andrea Lyons and well as the Baden twins were both pimping their books while they were part of the dufense, you would wonder if they are helping broker this with their publishers so they can finally get paid?  IIRC When Linda brought in Dr. Pigs in a Blanket she told him he would get paid once there was money.

And zillions of books will go unsold.....
I wouldn't read it even if was free...........
I'm done with this family.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: July 07, 2011, 12:41:48 AM »

Michael Tomas Duggan, age 28

Michael Tomas Duggan

Winter Park, FL
Orlando, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL     Sarah J Duggan

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=michael&qmi=P&qn=Duggan&qcs=orlando%2C+florida&focusfirst=1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if this is the boyfriend.  Thomas is his grandfather, that would explain the middle name.
Michaels' Sister is Sarah J Duggan.  This is unconclusive but a good match, other than he does not a "P" for a middle initial.
He would be about 28 now if he lived.
Perhaps his Dad lived in Florida? 

Are you looking for the woman who is claiming Caylee may be  her granddaughter from the son who died in a car accident?
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1457 on: July 07, 2011, 12:42:16 AM »

Question - since the State, Zanida and possibly this new lady that may be Caylee's gramma are going to be going after any blood money Casey is planning on making, could Casey put the money in her parents name or hide it some way so that she would have nothing to take? I am sure she wouldn't trust her parents, but I think you know what I mean. TIA
I dont think Caylee's maybe granny will do anything but befriend Casey, another monkey posted that she was standing by casey anthony. granny will stay and help casey til blood money is gone

now if casey say puts everything in bozo's name he will take care of her needs untiol last contract is cleared then he'll dump her on the side of the curb.

We know she wont trust ga or cindy

but she might with lee he can set it up and once he has all he can throw her in a swamp

Thanks for the answer and I love the way you think - throwing her in the swamp hopefully with her head wrapped in duct tape.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: July 07, 2011, 12:42:58 AM »

I honestly think more people are upset about this than OJ. The Simpson case was divided along racial lines. There is no delineation here - EVERYONE thinks it is a travesty.

I saw Marcia Clark on one of those shows tonight...she said she was more shocked about this verdict than the OJ verdict..she was sure there would be some conviction...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: July 07, 2011, 12:42:58 AM »

I will never spend a dime on any book or movie that the Anthony's are part of..I will not support a baby killer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.