April 25, 2024, 12:16:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #616 5/8 - 5/10/2007  (Read 155245 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: May 09, 2007, 12:05:02 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "msmarple"
Anyone know how much a butt double gets paid these days?

I don't know what that is ...

I think he made that up.  Laughing

Employment Opportunity:  Brad Pitt butt double needed for upcoming film.

Imagine how many ugly butts the casting director is going to see.  Laughing

I would try out, but my butt color matches my lips.   Razz
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: May 09, 2007, 12:09:58 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Anyone know how much a butt double gets paid these days?

I don't know what that is ...

I think he made that up.  Laughing

Employment Opportunity:  Brad Pitt butt double needed for upcoming film.

Imagine how many ugly butts the casting director is going to see.  Laughing

I would try out, but my butt color matches my lips.   Razz

As yes, the down side of those red-heeled socks.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: May 09, 2007, 12:13:40 PM »

I'm going to be gone for a couple of hours so if you ask me a question and I don't answer, that's why, lol  Laughing

See you all later!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: May 09, 2007, 12:14:52 PM »

So what's wrong with Brad Pitt's own butt?

Does this mean it is ugly?  
 Shocked

This is more than I can take. . .off to work. . .vet coming to vaccinate the horses and he expects them to be nicely parked and waiting for him all in one place.   Evil or Very Mad

But glad to hear Art Wood will be on Dana tonight.  We need to know more about the failure to dig up the freshly poured concrete in the Sloot yard.

So do the cops!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: May 09, 2007, 12:15:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I'm going to be gone for a couple of hours so if you ask me a question and I don't answer, that's why, lol  Laughing

See you all later!

We'll be good.   Cool

Have fun!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: May 09, 2007, 12:20:07 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
So what's wrong with Brad Pitt's own butt?

Does this mean it is ugly?  
 Shocked

This is more than I can take. . .off to work. . .vet coming to vaccinate the horses and he expects them to be nicely parked and waiting for him all in one place.   Evil or Very Mad

But glad to hear Art Wood will be on Dana tonight.  We need to know more about the failure to dig up the freshly poured concrete in the Sloot yard.

So do the cops!

Angelina Jolie doesn't want him showing his butt anymore!   Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: May 09, 2007, 12:41:17 PM »

I was just checking out the 2007 Atlantic storm names.  Guess what "L" is!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: May 09, 2007, 12:43:45 PM »

I wonder if Joe Tacopina will be taking her place. Shocked

Run Paulus Run. Laughing

Macon's Nancy Grace to give up Court TV gig

By Phillip Ramati - pramati@macontel.com
Television host and former prosecutor Nancy Grace announced Tuesday that her Court TV show will end this summer.

The Macon native hosts "Nancy Grace: Closing Arguments," which airs weekdays on the network from 3-5 p.m. Grace also is the host of "Nancy Grace" on CNN Headline News nightly at 8 p.m.

"After 10 wonderful years at Court TV, I have decided to leave the network to focus on my Headline News program and my charitable endeavors," Grace said in a news release. "Court TV will always hold a special place in my heart, and I will always look back at my time there with great gratitude and affection."

Grace has often been a controversial figure while on the air. She started at Court TV, co-hosting a legal show with the late Johnnie Cochran, then got her own show after Cochran left.

Her stands in cases such as the Duke University rape case, the search for Natalee Holloway and the Scott Peterson trial have drawn a lot of criticism.

In 2006, Grace interviewed Melissa Duckett on her Headline News show about the disappearance of Duckett's 2006 son. Before the airing of the pre-taped interview, during which Grace got into heated discussions with the mother, Duckett committed suicide.

During an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America" posted on ABC.com, Grace defended herself.

"If anything, I would suggest that guilt made her commit suicide," Grace told ABC News. "To suggest that a 15 or 20 minute interview can cause someone to commit suicide is focusing on the wrong thing."

Court TV said in a statement Wednesday that Grace would be missed.

"Nancy Grace has been an invaluable part of the Court TV family for over 10 years," the statement read. "It is with great respect and immeasurable gratitude that we have agreed to let her out of her contract. We wish her all the best as she leaves Court TV to focus on her Headline News program and her many charitable endeavors, and we will continue to count ourselves among her biggest fans."

Grace is a graduate of the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University. She co-authored the book, "Objection! - How High-Priced Defense Attorneys, Celebrity Defendants, and a 24/7 Media Have Hijacked Our Criminal Justice System."

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/posting.php?mode=reply&t=1127
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: May 09, 2007, 12:44:22 PM »

Lorenzo.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: May 09, 2007, 12:45:56 PM »

I think CTV is getting away from those type shows and going more for the forensic files type programs.  Catherine Crier did her last show a week or two ago.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: May 09, 2007, 12:46:39 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Lorenzo.

Yep!   Shocked
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: May 09, 2007, 12:49:19 PM »

Lorenzo.

Yep!   Shocked

Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: May 09, 2007, 12:51:27 PM »

I think CTV is getting away from those type shows and going more for the forensic files type programs.  Catherine Crier did her last show a week or two ago.

Oh she just loved Tacopina.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: May 09, 2007, 12:54:02 PM »

I wonder if Joe Tacopina will be taking her place. Shocked

Run Paulus Run. Laughing

Macon's Nancy Grace to give up Court TV gig

By Phillip Ramati - pramati@macontel.com
Television host and former prosecutor Nancy Grace announced Tuesday that her Court TV show will end this summer.

The Macon native hosts "Nancy Grace: Closing Arguments," which airs weekdays on the network from 3-5 p.m. Grace also is the host of "Nancy Grace" on CNN Headline News nightly at 8 p.m.

"After 10 wonderful years at Court TV, I have decided to leave the network to focus on my Headline News program and my charitable endeavors," Grace said in a news release. "Court TV will always hold a special place in my heart, and I will always look back at my time there with great gratitude and affection."

Grace has often been a controversial figure while on the air. She started at Court TV, co-hosting a legal show with the late Johnnie Cochran, then got her own show after Cochran left.

Her stands in cases such as the Duke University rape case, the search for Natalee Holloway and the Scott Peterson trial have drawn a lot of criticism.

In 2006, Grace interviewed Melissa Duckett on her Headline News show about the disappearance of Duckett's 2006 son. Before the airing of the pre-taped interview, during which Grace got into heated discussions with the mother, Duckett committed suicide.

During an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America" posted on ABC.com, Grace defended herself.

"If anything, I would suggest that guilt made her commit suicide," Grace told ABC News. "To suggest that a 15 or 20 minute interview can cause someone to commit suicide is focusing on the wrong thing."

Court TV said in a statement Wednesday that Grace would be missed.

"Nancy Grace has been an invaluable part of the Court TV family for over 10 years," the statement read. "It is with great respect and immeasurable gratitude that we have agreed to let her out of her contract. We wish her all the best as she leaves Court TV to focus on her Headline News program and her many charitable endeavors, and we will continue to count ourselves among her biggest fans."

Grace is a graduate of the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University. She co-authored the book, "Objection! - How High-Priced Defense Attorneys, Celebrity Defendants, and a 24/7 Media Have Hijacked Our Criminal Justice System."

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/posting.php?mode=reply&t=1127

Funny they dont mention how she all but crucified Mark Lunsford   Rolling Eyes
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: May 09, 2007, 01:49:25 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
I just cannot get used to seeing these gorry pictures they print!  It still shocks me when I see this.  How awful this must be for the families of those who have died.  The tragedy of suicide is bad enough, much less their loved ones pictures plastered all over the newspapers.

Kimmy, I agree.  I have never, even in the gossip rags, seen such gruesome pictures in this country, but have we not learned they have no respect for themselves, or their fellowman.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: May 09, 2007, 01:51:44 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I just cannot get used to seeing these gorry pictures they print!  It still shocks me when I see this.  How awful this must be for the families of those who have died.  The tragedy of suicide is bad enough, much less their loved ones pictures plastered all over the newspapers.

Kimmy - nothing gorry about this particular photo.  The person is just standing there with his face blacked out.  I think, from running the article through the pap translator, they are trying to identify him.

so it is a picture of the person that hung himself, but not the exact picture from the hanging..

Good Morning everyone!

Well, I reckon I need to look closer next time... There is no rope and yes, the dude looks like he is just standing there.   Rolling Eyes

Shows what I get for working and lurking.. I need to stop working so I can concentrate better!

For me, it is still gorey.  Even if it only depicts what happened, or an unknown.  This is just too much of theatrics resulting in reality, just like the photographs and the spinmeisters on TV from VA Tech.  Enough already.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: May 09, 2007, 01:52:52 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Easy - thanks for that info...6 weeks does sound encouraging.

Peaches...Prayers and hugs coming your way for a clear CT!

Old Fart, IndyDan..congrats on the new grandbabies!!!!  How exciting!  I know you can't wait to see them..

I wonder if six weeks is based upon getting test results back from Holland, or if that just puts it closer to the two year anniversary, or if it means anything at all.  How do investigators know how long they will be in a location investigating an old crime?

Easy, thank you for saying it/asking it aloud.  I agree, for what reason a six-week deadline?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: May 09, 2007, 01:56:42 PM »

RICHMOND, Va. —  Barack Obama, caught up in the fervor of a campaign speech Tuesday, drastically overstated the Kansas tornadoes death toll, saying 10,000 had died.

"caught up in fervor" or just plain lying because it sounded good.  The whole town that was destroyed had a population of 2500.  Good grief!  He might be related to the Sloots.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: May 09, 2007, 02:14:22 PM »

Oh she just loved Tacopina.

He was on her last show and praised what a wonderful person she was and how much she had done for society through her show.  That whole last show kind of made me want to puke.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: May 09, 2007, 02:19:39 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
RICHMOND, Va. —  Barack Obama, caught up in the fervor of a campaign speech Tuesday, drastically overstated the Kansas tornadoes death toll, saying 10,000 had died.

"caught up in fervor" or just plain lying because it sounded good.  The whole town that was destroyed had a population of 2500.  Good grief!  He might be related to the Sloots.

He claims he was just tired and caught up in the moment, which is probably true.  The point he was trying to make had to do with all of the National Guard from Tennessee being in Iraq and he was overstating those numbers too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.