April 23, 2024, 11:41:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #616 5/8 - 5/10/2007  (Read 155229 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: May 09, 2007, 02:25:39 PM »

FOB is going on about that Hootie poster again.  Why don’t they just ask Julia about that one?  Or, better yet, why doesn’t Renfro bother to set them straight?????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: May 09, 2007, 02:28:04 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
FOB is going on about that Hootie poster again.  Why don’t they just ask Julia about that one?  Or, better yet, why doesn’t Renfro bother to set them straight?????

They have to find a way to direct attention away from Joran's lies and continued lies in his book.  

I'm back, sort of.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: May 09, 2007, 02:28:37 PM »

Because when she's on the internet she likes to pretend she's not Julia Renfro. Sshhhhh Cool

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: May 09, 2007, 02:30:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

They have to find a way to direct attention away from Joran's lies and continued lies in his book.  

I'm back, sort of.

They are also claiming Jossy immediately latched onto Beth, etc.  Renfro latched onto them and stuck like glue until they just couldn't take it any more!!!!!!!!!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: May 09, 2007, 02:31:49 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Because when she's on the internet she likes to pretend she's not Julia Renfro. Sshhhhh Cool

What are you doing here?  I thought you were pretending to watch a lesson and catching a few zzzzzzzz's!   Razz
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: May 09, 2007, 02:35:03 PM »

Has anyone seen Ramm or heard anything from the BFN bunch about the next chapters?  I hope he didn't get cold feet about giving the review, because of you know who.....
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: May 09, 2007, 02:35:12 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

What are you doing here?  I thought you were pretending to watch a lesson and catching a few zzzzzzzz's!   Razz

It's over now. I wish I could have slept through it. Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: May 09, 2007, 02:38:43 PM »

Has anyone seen Ramm or heard anything from the BFN bunch about the next chapters?  I hope he didn't get cold feet about giving the review, because of you know who.....

Just checked - no new translations yet today.  Chapter 7 should be next.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: May 09, 2007, 02:39:57 PM »

Has he promised to do that one and the rest?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: May 09, 2007, 02:43:30 PM »

FOB - fibbing old broads or something like that.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: May 09, 2007, 02:43:55 PM »

I have no idea what Ramm has promised.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: May 09, 2007, 02:46:13 PM »

I have no idea what Ramm has promised.

Could we start a collection and offer him monkey money to finish it?  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: May 09, 2007, 02:46:43 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
RICHMOND, Va. —  Barack Obama, caught up in the fervor of a campaign speech Tuesday, drastically overstated the Kansas tornadoes death toll, saying 10,000 had died.

"caught up in fervor" or just plain lying because it sounded good.  The whole town that was destroyed had a population of 2500.  Good grief!  He might be related to the Sloots.

He claims he was just tired and caught up in the moment, which is probably true.  The point he was trying to make had to do with all of the National Guard from Tennessee being in Iraq and he was overstating those numbers too.

I wonder if he can spell potato.  If not, we should hang him.   Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: May 09, 2007, 02:55:12 PM »

Birmingham Meeting
October 28, 2006

Questions and Answers:

20. The "Call me Hootie" poster... what is the explanation of that?

BETH: This poster is the first that was distributed in Aruba. The Kidnapped posters that were made up to be put up were not allowed to be used. The Call me Hootie poster idea came from Julia Renfro.
Credit: Debbie (BFN)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: May 09, 2007, 02:56:42 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM by Jonathan45 (he appears to be from the Netherlands)

On june 25 2005 there was a telephone call to the Dutch police about Yoran and his father being deeply involved in this unsolved murdercase. The Kalpoebrothers were framed was the message.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: May 09, 2007, 03:00:18 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM by Jonathan45 (he appears to be from the Netherlands)

On june 25 2005 there was a telephone call to the Dutch police about Yoran and his father being deeply involved in this unsolved murdercase. The Kalpoebrothers were framed was the message.

I wish he would tell us how he knows this.

I Stand With The Girl
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: May 09, 2007, 03:01:57 PM »

I have no doubts in my mind that the Kalpoes were threatened in some way to keep quiet.  Maybe just a "If I go down you do too" or "Who would they believe?  Us or You?" type thing.

I also believe that the Sloots would have thrown them under the bus a long time ago if they could.  Something held them back.... I contend they have some sort of evidence...JMHO of course

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: May 09, 2007, 03:03:27 PM »

And we'll never know what calls, tips, clues were made to Julia that she made disappear.

No wonder no one was very helpful.  Maybe they were and were just ignored by her and her cronies.

They were also desperate to have a live sighting and she has told about chasing cars with blondes in them like some nutcase.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: May 09, 2007, 03:04:43 PM »

Must be Deepak again.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: May 09, 2007, 03:06:36 PM »

Julia should NOT have been ALLOWED to reroute tips to her private number like that.

If Beth couldn't use the word "kidnapped" then why was a private citizen allowed to post and run interference between the police and possible evidence?

That makes no sense.  But then the laws only apply to Americans and not to residents of Aruba it seems.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.