April 23, 2024, 09:24:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #616 5/8 - 5/10/2007  (Read 155227 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: May 09, 2007, 03:06:49 PM »

LONDON (Reuters) - Two experts from Britain's child sex abuse agency have joined Portuguese police in the search for missing toddler Madeleine McCann amid mounting criticism of the investigation.

Ya know, if anything happens to a tourist in any of these exotic vacation spots they are just chit out of luck!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: May 09, 2007, 03:10:51 PM »

Check out the videos they have up today of the suicide and car accidents, etc.:

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/6/8/
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: May 09, 2007, 03:11:32 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted on the front page of SM by Jonathan45 (he appears to be from the Netherlands)

On june 25 2005 there was a telephone call to the Dutch police about Yoran and his father being deeply involved in this unsolved murdercase. The Kalpoebrothers were framed was the message.

And we'll never know what calls, tips, clues were made to Julia that she made disappear.

No wonder no one was very helpful.  Maybe they were and were just ignored by her and her cronies.

They were also desperate to have a live sighting and she has told about chasing cars with blondes in them like some nutcase.

Anna - you are right on.. I remember in the beginning how we could not believe there were no more tips being given, no calls being made.. Hind sight is 20/20.

And if they DID actually take a tip down, it was never followed up on or investigated.

There's a special place in Hell for the likes of those that muffed up this investigation.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: May 09, 2007, 03:14:59 PM »

Does this sound familiar?

But critics say they were slow to respond, failed to alert border police until the morning after Madeleine disappeared and have given out little information to help find her.

The Daily Mirror branded the police "Clueless" in a front page headline.

Senior officers and diplomats have defended the investigation. They say they are doing all they can, but are prevented by Portuguese law from releasing sensitive operational details.

"You have a system where the secrecy of justice prevails," Portugal's Ambassador to London Antonio Santana Carlos told BBC radio. "That is a constitutional principle that you cannot change.

"That is why the investigators cannot disclose the ways and methods that they are pursuing."

This secrecy crap doesn't seem to work all that well, imo!!!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: May 09, 2007, 03:19:39 PM »

OMG!  That photo we saw was actually him in the act of hanging!

I thought you couldn't hang yourself if your feet touched the floor/ground because you would involuntarily take the weight off your neck to breathe.

Shocked

If someone is under a car, just pull, too, don't move it off them at all?

Their media is sick and disgusting and a freak show.  And they call ours a circus!  

But I can't believe the gawking being done to that Arubacide victim.  That is indecent.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: May 09, 2007, 03:34:21 PM »

I wonder what that breaking news story is about.  It got 11 comments and they all seem to be upset about something.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: May 09, 2007, 03:38:21 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

OMG!  That photo we saw was actually him in the act of hanging!

I thought you couldn't hang yourself if your feet touched the floor/ground because you would involuntarily take the weight off your neck to breathe.

Shocked

If someone is under a car, just pull, too, don't move it off them at all?

Their media is sick and disgusting and a freak show.  And they call ours a circus!  

But I can't believe the gawking being done to that Arubacide victim.  That is indecent.

I'm hoping it wasn't when he was in the act, hoping it was how they found him.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: May 09, 2007, 03:39:41 PM »

Today's suicide appears to have driven an electric car to the site of his demise.

As you can clearly see on the front wind shield, it says RENT ME.

The only people renting those things are tourists.

There is a rental location across from the Allegro / Occidential.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: May 09, 2007, 03:44:14 PM »

Some kind of big fire?

I wonder what burned.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: May 09, 2007, 03:46:31 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Today's suicide appears to have driven an electric car to the site of his demise.

As you can clearly see on the front wind shield, it says RENT ME.

The only people renting those things are tourists.

There is a rental location across from the Allegro / Occidential.

screen capture of vehicle found at suicide seen.

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: May 09, 2007, 03:46:57 PM »

Oh brother!  We have another set of egos involved with the Maddy McCann investigation.

PRAIA DA LUZ, Portugal (Reuters) - The head of Portugal's police workers' union on Wednesday defended police in their efforts to find a kidnapped British girl, saying there are cases of missing children in Britain that are never found.

That gave me a flashback to Nel holding up a newspaper about missing people in Alabama.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: May 09, 2007, 03:49:10 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Oh brother!  We have another set of egos involved with the Maddy McCann investigation.

PRAIA DA LUZ, Portugal (Reuters) - The head of Portugal's police workers' union on Wednesday defended police in their efforts to find a kidnapped British girl, saying there are cases of missing children in Britain that are never found.

That gave me a flashback to Nel holding up a newspaper about missing people in Alabama.

heard that!

This little girl is not going to be found if they keep this crap up.

+++

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: May 09, 2007, 03:55:34 PM »

klaas - Diario is updated now, and has a pix of the hanging.

htthttp://p://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/5/9/

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: May 09, 2007, 03:57:34 PM »

I may have missed something. Is one of the auto fatalities thought to be suicide?

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: May 09, 2007, 04:01:09 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

Okay, this is gross, but I don't see how a hanging victim could be standing on the ground with his hand in his pocket. Sad

I Stand With The Girl
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: May 09, 2007, 04:01:35 PM »

Here's the online Pap translation:

oranjestad (aan): tuesday was one night violento! was 11:02 therefore.m. cu owing to achieve know cu a posiblemente owing to comete suicidio at bubali plas at the observation tower at another near of the mill resort. here autoridad owing to come achieve one man horca at the part more abao of the toren. eybanda had one electric car of the compania ec rent aruba cu the number v-5820. till at ciere of edicion awemadruga for 2:00 owing to.m., autoridad not owing to divulga name of the person here, because; cu his family till still not owing to worde notifica. pesey owing to ask daily paper for not divulga this still. but the is one person of aruba, y have indicacion cu recien past owing to cumpra one of the autonan electrico here for of the compania. recherche y personal tecnico of police owing to bay at the lugar for investiga all detaye, for check if the is one suicidio or one homicidio. in the car electrico can owing to see one ice-jug y some cups. the was miss one keds at his leg, y had one serbette lora rond of uno of they. funeraria zepp wever owing to transporta the restonan deadly. at family of fayecido is bay word of condolencia.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: May 09, 2007, 04:01:51 PM »

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: May 09, 2007, 04:03:14 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I wonder what that breaking news story is about.  It got 11 comments and they all seem to be upset about something.

The breaking news story was up last night.  I think it pertained to 3 deaths, or injuries...the suicide, a car accident and something else.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: May 09, 2007, 04:03:17 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Okay, this is gross, but I don't see how a hanging victim could be standing on the ground with his hand in his pocket. Sad

I agree. There were odd things about one of these previous hanging suicides, and I think hand-in-pocket was one of them.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: May 09, 2007, 04:04:37 PM »

Here's the online Pap translation:

oranjestad (aan): tuesday was one night violento! was 11:02 therefore.m. cu owing to achieve know cu a posiblemente owing to comete suicidio at bubali plas at the observation tower at another near of the mill resort. here autoridad owing to come achieve one man horca at the part more abao of the toren. eybanda had one electric car of the compania ec rent aruba cu the number v-5820. till at ciere of edicion awemadruga for 2:00 owing to.m., autoridad not owing to divulga name of the person here, because; cu his family till still not owing to worde notifica. pesey owing to ask daily paper for not divulga this still. but the is one person of aruba, y have indicacion cu recien past owing to cumpra one of the autonan electrico here for of the compania. recherche y personal tecnico of police owing to bay at the lugar for investiga all detaye, for check if the is one suicidio or one homicidio. in the car electrico can owing to see one ice-jug y some cups. the was miss one keds at his leg, y had one serbette lora rond of uno of they. funeraria zepp wever owing to transporta the restonan deadly. at family of fayecido is bay word of condolencia.

WoW... we were just talking about that observation tower the other day.

Strange place to pick if you ask me.. but no one did... Laughing

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.