April 19, 2024, 11:08:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #616 5/8 - 5/10/2007  (Read 155196 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2007, 10:31:16 PM »

I posted on A Dutch web site that Joran is guilty, and that he did something to Natalee..... Here is the response I got
    Responses Elaine, if you this way certain weet that he is guilty, for which come outside you then not with the underlying facts to. Provisionally there are no lijk, no consent. Joran can be, however, suspicious, but that not yet means that he is guilty. Therefore if you what weet to solve this matter..........
the page is all Dutch... I translated the above so you could see what they said to me...this was the site http://josvanvliet.web-log.nl/josvanvliet/2007/04/laat_van_der_sl.html#comment-19220990
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2007, 10:31:54 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Anna"
Didn't we hear that Joran was banned from one bar for having sex in the restroom with some local girl?

Does anyone remember who and what bar?

That was the Bahia and it might have been with Aline.  I think it was right around the time when he was with that blonde girl staying at the Marriott.

That's where I remember, too.

He's pretty much an animal.

Where are the lessons he has supposedly learned? Once a sociopath always a sociopath, huh? If they don't pack him away in a cell he will only become emboldened and kill again.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2007, 10:31:56 PM »

Pssssssst - Klaas   Need to adjust the date in your post above

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2007, 10:32:12 PM »

O/T - CBB , I figured out the white background problem.  If you  are creating frames in photoshop and save as a PSD, they will end up with a white background.  If you save as a GIF they won't.  I don't know why  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2007, 10:33:03 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
I posted on A Dutch web site that Joran is guilty, and that he did something to Natalee..... Here is the response I got
    Responses Elaine, if you this way certain weet that he is guilty, for which come outside you then not with the underlying facts to. Provisionally there are no lijk, no consent. Joran can be, however, suspicious, but that not yet means that he is guilty. Therefore if you what weet to solve this matter..........
the page is all Dutch... I translated the above so you could see what they said to me...this was the site http://josvanvliet.web-log.nl/josvanvliet/2007/04/laat_van_der_sl.html#comment-19220990
They see him as "suspicious, but that doesn't mean he is guilty..umhmmmm Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2007, 10:33:50 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Pssssssst - Klaas   Need to adjust the date in your post above

Thanks Tibro - August 2006, not 2007
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2007, 10:35:41 PM »

They see him as "suspicious, but that doesn't mean he is guilty..umhmmmm Rolling Eyes

What does "weet" mean?

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2007, 10:35:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
LMAO, I had to read back after I posted, and saw this now..ROFL Laughing  Laughing
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2007, 10:37:01 PM »

Great pic of Paulypuss Klaas.

Elaine, I honestly believe there are some people in this world who even if they witnessed him 'doing something bad' to Natalee or anyone else would still state he is not guilty but only suspicious.  Rolling Eyes

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2007, 10:37:22 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "robots"
i like sex
i like shoes

but i really like sexy shoes

Cool  Laughing  Twisted Evil

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  smooch

Cool  Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2007, 10:38:23 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

What does "weet" mean?
Babelfish helped me out there, so I am not sure, lol
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2007, 10:39:02 PM »

So where are we tonight?  Did someone say sex?  I knew I needed those muffs.  

Hey Tibro, what the temp in Australia?  Is that right or should I be saying some other place, you don't really live on the continent do you?  I seem to have confused myself on that one. Help me out here.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2007, 10:41:19 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"

Elaine, I honestly believe there are some people in this world who even if they witnessed him 'doing something bad' to Natalee or anyone else would still state he is not guilty but only suspicious.  Rolling Eyes
it is maddening
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2007, 10:41:47 PM »

In his book so far Joran has told us:

1- He is a pathological liar.
2- He thinks he can deal with his lies better than a shrink.
3- He lies to his parents and sneaks out of the house.
4- He is underage and drinks whiskey and coke.
5- He is underage and likes to gamble.
6- He lies to tourist girls that he is a tourist.
7- He cheats on his girlfriends.
8- He expects his girlfriends to cheat on him.

Did I miss anything?

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2007, 10:43:30 PM »

Was reading around on sociopaths and found this:

Sociopaths usually do not do well in psychotherapy and psychiatric care. The best way to manage psychopaths is through the criminal justice system which compels right behavior through external controls. On a personal level the best way to deal with sociopaths is with firm limits and refusal to cooperate with their schemes and manipulations. This may mean leaving or severely limiting the kind of relationship which you have with them.

Makes you wonder if the psychiatrist told Joran and his parents that the best place for him was jail.  Very controlled enviroment.  hmmmm
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2007, 10:43:54 PM »

it is maddening

The Dutch didn't get the story until deVries aired it a year and a half after Natalee disappeared. They have a lot of catching up to do.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2007, 10:44:06 PM »

CBB,you looked great on Elton's back.It is simple,a bunch are guilty of several crimes,that's it.Friday night a couple teens gave my son a show in the portapotty,Compliments of Mishy(the rhyme)If the potty is rocking,don't come knocking.I don't want to know more and I do not need to be written up.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2007, 10:45:13 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
So where are we tonight?  Did someone say sex?  I knew I needed those muffs.  

Hey Tibro, what the temp in Australia?  Is that right or should I be saying some other place, you don't really live on the continent do you?  I seem to have confused myself on that one. Help me out here.

Near enough Lala's  Laughing  Laughing  I know what you mean.
Temp where I live is about 65 with sunny day and a  cold wind.
They are building on a new sub-division behind us and I am going to lose sight of "my" tree.  Crying or Very sad  First thing I could see as I looked out my back/laundry door, but not for much longer.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2007, 10:52:03 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

it is maddening

The Dutch didn't get the story until deVries aired it a year and a half after Natalee disappeared. They have a lot of catching up to do.
I am hoping he is not done with this story yet, DeVries
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2007, 10:53:17 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Was reading around on sociopaths and found this:

Sociopaths usually do not do well in psychotherapy and psychiatric care. The best way to manage psychopaths is through the criminal justice system which compels right behavior through external controls. On a personal level the best way to deal with sociopaths is with firm limits and refusal to cooperate with their schemes and manipulations. This may mean leaving or severely limiting the kind of relationship which you have with them.

Makes you wonder if the psychiatrist told Joran and his parents that the best place for him was jail.  Very controlled enviroment.  hmmmm
If they didn't say it yet, they should.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.