April 26, 2024, 07:21:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #616 5/8 - 5/10/2007  (Read 155294 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: May 09, 2007, 06:57:15 PM »

I don't know what to make of this girl...Very Happy   some of it looks shot at Moomba.

http://dabble.com/node/8589593

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: May 09, 2007, 06:57:41 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
It doesn't really matter how tall Joran is as relates to this crime but I believe n the photo you posted, he is actually sitting in Koen's lap is why he is so much taller.   Rolling Eyes******* seems to think Anita is also 6'1" as she is about the same height as Koen compared to Joran.Rolling Eyes Always touchy feely with the guys, ya know.  Not that there's anything wrong with that!

But this photo shows them the same height.  Can't tell from photos much.

Like the shoes, it is hard to tell from photos unless you have an known point of origin or reference.

Anna I beleave your perception is way off. Your comments and eye rolls made me chuckle. Koen and Anita are not the same height. Neither is deepak and satish..Not even close..You are looking at one photo..You should look at the 4 photos of them together to draw that conclusion...

I looked at every pic on the Internet of Koen and Joran before I made that assumption. Your right it is not Important. I beleave we were trying to see how tall Koen is to see if he might wear a size 14 shoe  Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: May 09, 2007, 06:58:36 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Anna..LOL!! Koen is much taller than Anita..

And that's Freddie and not Deepak in that photo, too!   Wink

Edited to say Freddie and Deepak, not Satish.  

They all look alike and are all VERY short.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: May 09, 2007, 06:59:44 PM »

Joran = 6.5 or 6.4
Koen = 6.1 or 6.1 3/4  Laughing
Freddy = 5.5
Deepak = 5.4
Paulus = 6.1 or 6.2
Anita = 5.5

Now I'm running Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: May 09, 2007, 07:00:10 PM »

Anna..LOL!! Koen is much taller than Anita..

And that's Freddie and not Deepak in that photo, too!   Wink

LOL!! Jesus Anna!! WHere did I say that was satish?  Why are you rolling eyes and arguing?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: May 09, 2007, 07:02:21 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Evening Monkeys

About the search at the VDS dump..

In this video you hear Orando Salinas reporting from Aruba about the dogs used in the search. He plainly states he heard some of them bark. Cadaver/drug/search dogs DO NOT ALERT unless they detect something.
IMO they found something there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv4-VB_FvaY&mode=related&search=

1:05 into the video is where he starts talking about the dogs

Yapperz,
I'd be very surprised if the cadaver dog and whatever the other one is bark to indicate a hit.  Most of them that I have seen work just sit down.  Or paw or do some silent indication of a hit depending on how they were trained but I don't think many of them bark.

Of course, these are Dutch dogs and might react differently or have been trained differently but most working dogs don't bark especially if hunting fugitives for instance, would alert them.

Training cadaver dogs:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/forensics/k9/5.html

(snipped)
When on a case, Anderson takes the dog out and looks for specific behaviors that indicate the dog has found the target scent.  "I expect a bark.  If I don't have a bark, he's not on the target.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: May 09, 2007, 07:04:56 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Joran = 6.5 or 6.4
Freddy = 5.5
Deepak = 5.4
Paulus = 6.1 or 6.2
Anita = 5.5

Now I'm running Laughing

I think thats somewhat accurate.. Satish is at least a few inches taller than Deepak..

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: May 09, 2007, 07:04:59 PM »

Fires to the west, fires to the east and tropical storms in the ocean in early May.....  What's next?  Brimstone and plagues?   Shocked
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: May 09, 2007, 07:05:49 PM »

I forgot about F5 tornadoes and floods!!!!!   Shocked  Shocked
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: May 09, 2007, 07:06:20 PM »

It doesn't really matter how tall Joran is as relates to this crime but I believe n the photo you posted, he is actually sitting in Koen's lap is why he is so much taller.   Rolling Eyes******* seems to think Anita is also 6'1" as she is about the same height as Koen compared to Joran.Rolling Eyes Always touchy feely with the guys, ya know.  Not that there's anything wrong with that!

But this photo shows them the same height.  Can't tell from photos much.

Like the shoes, it is hard to tell from photos unless you have an known point of origin or reference.

Anna I beleave your perception is way off. Your comments and eye rolls made me chuckle. Koen and Anita are not the same height. Neither is deepak and satish..Not even close..You are looking at one photo..You should look at the 4 photos of them together to draw that conclusion...

I looked at every pic on the Internet of Koen and Joran before I made that assumption. Your right it is not Important. I beleave we were trying to see how tall Koen is to see if he might wear a size 14 shoe  Wink

There is not a foot of height difference in Koen and Anita.  We know Anita and Greta are close in height.  Koen is maybe 4-6" taller than Anita.  We know Greta is is the 5' to 5'2" range so can assume that Anita is also as they appear the same height in several photos.

I have a hard time getting Koen to 6'1" based on knowing Greta's height and Anita's to be very close to that and Koen maybe 4-6" (certainly not a foot!) taller than Anita.

*******, I have looked at photos all over the internet, gone through all the night club albums and all that as well.  I just can't get Koen that tall is all.  If you can, fine but I don't see it.

And you won't get me to talk about shoes.  I don't want to have to eat any bugs!  Those are for you know who!

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: May 09, 2007, 07:07:04 PM »

Here is a video that looks right off of Bahia 2nd floor in to downtown.

http://dabble.com/node/9047689

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: May 09, 2007, 07:12:02 PM »

Joran = 6.5 or 6.4
Freddy = 5.5
Deepak = 5.4
Paulus = 6.1 or 6.2
Anita = 5.5

Now I'm running Laughing

No need to run, San.   Very Happy

I'd put them  

Joran = 6.3
Koen = 5.10-5.11
Freddie= 5.5
Deepak 5.5
Satish- 5.7
Paulus = 5.11-6.0
Anita= 5.3

PERSONA NON GRATA

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: May 09, 2007, 07:15:12 PM »

Thanks Klaas for the post about the dogs & them barking as a sign of being on the target

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: May 09, 2007, 07:17:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Evening Monkeys

About the search at the VDS dump..

In this video you hear Orando Salinas reporting from Aruba about the dogs used in the search. He plainly states he heard some of them bark. Cadaver/drug/search dogs DO NOT ALERT unless they detect something.
IMO they found something there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv4-VB_FvaY&mode=related&search=

1:05 into the video is where he starts talking about the dogs

Yapperz,
I'd be very surprised if the cadaver dog and whatever the other one is bark to indicate a hit.  Most of them that I have seen work just sit down.  Or paw or do some silent indication of a hit depending on how they were trained but I don't think many of them bark.

Of course, these are Dutch dogs and might react differently or have been trained differently but most working dogs don't bark especially if hunting fugitives for instance, would alert them.

Training cadaver dogs:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/forensics/k9/5.html

(snipped)
When on a case, Anderson takes the dog out and looks for specific behaviors that indicate the dog has found the target scent.  "I expect a bark.  If I don't have a bark, he's not on the target.

Well, good!  Maybe the barking means something then.  I have never seen one bark but mostly have seen tracker/search and rescue and not cadaver.  Guess cadaver dogs don't have to be quiet as they are not likely to tip off their target.

I do know if they get a hit, it can be used as evidence in court along with their accuracy rating.  At least in this country although there are a couple of cases filed in court against handlers or have been in the past oddly enough.

Hope it meant something and not just lunch time!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: May 09, 2007, 07:20:39 PM »

Koen & Freddy

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: May 09, 2007, 07:21:34 PM »

Joran = 6.5 or 6.4
Freddy = 5.5
Deepak = 5.4
Paulus = 6.1 or 6.2
Anita = 5.5

Now I'm running Laughing

No need to run, San.   Very Happy

I'd put them  

Joran = 6.3
Koen = 5.10-5.11
Freddie= 5.5
Deepak 5.5
Satish- 5.7
Paulus = 5.11-6.0
Anita= 5.3

Here is a good picture to compare Joran and Freddy.  We both agree that Freddy is 5.5.  Joran is leaning in this picture and Freddy is standing straight.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: May 09, 2007, 07:22:57 PM »

Koen & Freddy

I think what always look so evil to me about Freddy are his eyes and the expression he generally has in his pics.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: May 09, 2007, 07:23:51 PM »

Joran & Koen

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: May 09, 2007, 07:24:10 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Koen & Freddy

I think what always look so evil to me about Freddy are his eyes and the expression he generally has in his pics.

I agree... he has an evil look.  Like a gangsta.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: May 09, 2007, 07:27:15 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Koen & Freddy

I agree... he has an evil look.  Like a gangsta.

That's because he wants to be like his big brother Ernesto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.