April 26, 2024, 12:10:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #616 5/8 - 5/10/2007  (Read 155326 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: May 09, 2007, 08:13:50 PM »

i bought some new shoes yesterday  Cool  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: May 09, 2007, 08:15:47 PM »

How much time is Art Wood supposed to get tonight?

In My Opinion
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: May 09, 2007, 08:16:33 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
LMAO! You didn't just say this did you?! Oh yes you did! Laughing  Shocked  Shocked  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: May 09, 2007, 08:17:00 PM »

Hello Monkey friends.

Sharing the computer today so I may disappear at any time  Laughing  Laughing

Artcolley good to see you feeling like posting again.  Hugs and prayers for SeaMonkey.  I put some Penguins on the Aussie thread for her.  Wink

Anna love your newest avatar with your handsome companion.

They do love to show pictures of their "suicides" in Aruba.  I remember someone saying here a while ago that a hand placed in a pocket means it is a sign that it is not a true suicide but cannot remember the exact details.  Do not know how you can hang yourself with your feet still on the ground.

I followed the story of that fire in SoCal.  Glad to read that Louise was in a safe spot.  Read a good article on the LA Times site about how they went about trying to secure the Zoo animals.  Sounds as though they have a fair size buffer zone around them but you have to worry about sparks being carried long distances with strong winds.  Starts lots of secondary fires.

If anyone wants a laugh, swing over to the lounge and read Yapperz item about the Cat and the Chapstick.  Very funny.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: May 09, 2007, 08:17:37 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "klaasend"
DANA PRETZER - TONIGHT

Wednesday May 9th 2007 10pm et

Guests

Mike McIntyre
Justice Reporter - Winnipeg Free Press
Host - "Crime And Punishment" on the Corus Radio Network
Author - "To The Grave: Inside A Spectacular RCMP Sting"
Website - www.mikeoncrime.com
Blog - www.winnipegfreepress2.com/blogs/mcintyre/index.php

Also

Police Officer and Author Pete Bollinger “How to Get Hired in Law Enforcement and Fire.

Also

Clint Van Zandt
Art Wood

www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio

REMINDER

SPOCK - Not sure exactly what time but I imagine in the order listed above.  The show is normally 1 hour and it will start at 10pm ET.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: May 09, 2007, 08:18:50 PM »

And I was guessing you were going to ask Anna...
What size Horseshoes she had to buy for her horse.

Oh  BTW   I found a bug for you   Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: May 09, 2007, 08:20:52 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Hi gang...
Still nothing from Peaches    Sad

So what is the NO NO subject tonight.
 Laughing
Hello OF, do not say  SHOES

We still on that... I thought it was how tall people are???
I the day of the car CB radio  I went by two names
Too Tall & Tall Timber Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: May 09, 2007, 08:21:04 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hello Monkey friends.

Artcolley good to see you feeling like posting again.  Hugs and prayers for SeaMonkey.  I put some Penguins on the Aussie thread for her.  Wink

They do love to show pictures of their "suicides" in Aruba.  I remember someone saying here a while ago that a hand placed in a pocket means it is a sign that it is not a true suicide but cannot remember the exact details.  Do not know how you can hang yourself with your feet still on the ground.

I followed the story of that fire in SoCal.  Glad to read that Louise was in a safe spot.  Read a good article on the LA Times site about how they went about trying to secure the Zoo animals.  Sounds as though they have a fair size buffer zone around them but you have to worry about sparks being carried long distances with strong winds.  Starts lots of secondary fires.

If anyone wants a laugh, swing over to the lounge and read Yapperz item about the Cat and the Chapstick.  Very funny.
Hi Tibro, ok, swinging over to the lounge because laughing is a very good thing!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: May 09, 2007, 08:21:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hello Monkey friends.

Well when he jumped he bent his knees and when he died he straightened them out and put his hand in his pocket. Rolling Eyes
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: May 09, 2007, 08:22:16 PM »

I heard that robots, off to the corner for you and eat a worm !  Laughing

I hope we hear from peaches too but I suspect she's tired, after getting up in the middle of the night to drink that contrast, then if the CT was at the hospital you always wait a while too. I know she will check in when she can and how much we care about her.

Hi Art I do hope Seamonkey is okay and I will pray for her.

I hope BT is around, lookie what I finally found?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: May 09, 2007, 08:22:20 PM »

I’ve been unable to get any info on the Meneses person.  I wonder if Art Wood might remember the name.  If any of you can post at FOB or RU, how about asking the resident MF, if he knows who he is?
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #511 on: May 09, 2007, 08:23:15 PM »

See my post over at Monkey lounge under Football with Frijole!

Time to take my lady out to dinner!

BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: May 09, 2007, 08:24:28 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

I heard that robots, off to the corner for you and eat a worm !  Laughing

I hope we hear from peaches too but I suspect she's tired, after getting up in the middle of the night to drink that contrast, then if the CT was at the hospital you always wait a while too. I know she will check in when she can and how much we care about her.

Hi Art I do hope Seamonkey is okay and I will pray for her.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: May 09, 2007, 08:25:09 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Well when he jumped he bent his knees and when he died he straightened them out and put his hand in his pocket. Rolling Eyes

Okay, this is truly gross, but......what if he jumped and the impact broke his neck, even though his legs ended up on the ground? I don't know why someone would kill himself with his hand in his pocket, but in that terrible photo, it did look as if his neck was broken.

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: May 09, 2007, 08:26:40 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Okay, this is truly gross, but......what if he jumped and the impact broke his neck, even though his legs ended up on the ground? I don't know why someone would kill himself with his hand in his pocket, but in that terrible photo, it did look as if his neck was broken.

He was missing a sneaker also.  Where did it go.  Maybe Joran has it. Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: May 09, 2007, 08:27:55 PM »

Hi None...
This is great

Hey Easy

Just figure a way to ask Editor (?) RenfHo  phone., e-mail..

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: May 09, 2007, 08:28:45 PM »

Hi None...
This is great

Hey Easy

OF - that is way too cute! I love it!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: May 09, 2007, 08:29:41 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

He was missing a sneaker also.  Where did it go.  Maybe Joran has it. Laughing

If it's either a 10.5 or a 14, we'll know for sure Joran took it.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: May 09, 2007, 08:30:53 PM »

I forgot to quote  Nones   Embarassed

Hi None...
This is great

Hey Easy

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: May 09, 2007, 08:31:03 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Didn't Dompig's anti-terror seminar start today?

Wonder how that's going.

Anti-terror ... isn't that rich. I am sure the terrorists are shaking in their boots.

I heard that Al Qaeda, Hezbollah and Hofstad Network all showed up for the comic relief. They actually thought it was a comedy show by Dompig, not real.

What next, Charlie Manson going to be teaching group therapy in Aruba?  Shocked  Laughing  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.