April 24, 2024, 03:59:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #616 5/8 - 5/10/2007  (Read 155231 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: May 09, 2007, 08:46:42 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I’ve been unable to get any info on the Meneses person.  I wonder if Art Wood might remember the name.  If any of you can post at FOB or RU, how about asking the resident MF, if he knows who he is?

I could post at RU this morning,don't know about now,tho Laughing What's this guys first name again?And what do you want me to ask?

I think it is Andrea, or Andres.  I just want to know who he his and why he was questioned so, so many times during the summer of 2006.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: May 09, 2007, 08:48:37 PM »

Anyone here feeling the pain for OJ tonight?  He got kicked out of a steakhouse and is trying to play the race card.  Bless his cold, cold heart…..

even the Manchebo Steak House has standards, he wouldn't get served there either. Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: May 09, 2007, 08:48:49 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "San"
Well when he jumped he bent his knees and when he died he straightened them out and put his hand in his pocket. Rolling Eyes

Okay, this is truly gross, but......what if he jumped and the impact broke his neck, even though his legs ended up on the ground? I don't know why someone would kill himself with his hand in his pocket, but in that terrible photo, it did look as if his neck was broken.

When I read the original comment I took it to mean that the victim was murdered and then hung to make it look like a suicide.  But they placed one hand in a pocket as a sign and warning to others in the same group.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: May 09, 2007, 08:50:03 PM »

I’ve been unable to get any info on the Meneses person.  I wonder if Art Wood might remember the name.  If any of you can post at FOB or RU, how about asking the resident MF, if he knows who he is?

I could post at RU this morning,don't know about now,tho Laughing What's this guys first name again?And what do you want me to ask?

I think it is Andrea, or Andres.  I just want to know who he his and why he was questioned so, so many times during the summer of 2006.

OK..

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: May 09, 2007, 08:50:25 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "Rob"
Didn't Dompig's anti-terror seminar start today?

Wonder how that's going.

Anti-terror ... isn't that rich. I am sure the terrorists are shaking in their boots.

I heard that Al Qaeda, Hezbollah and Hofstad Network all showed up for the comic relief. They actually thought it was a comedy show by Dompig, not real.

What next, Charlie Manson going to be teaching group therapy in Aruba?  Shocked  Laughing  Wink

ROFLMAO!!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: May 09, 2007, 08:50:52 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Laughing  Laughing OF

this is OF ----->

NOT meee...

BTW
I'm not real observant... but is BT's Avatar topless ?? Rolling Eyes

Yep - Anita purchased all the bra tops available

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: May 09, 2007, 08:51:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Well when he jumped he bent his knees and when he died he straightened them out and put his hand in his pocket. Rolling Eyes

Okay, this is truly gross, but......what if he jumped and the impact broke his neck, even though his legs ended up on the ground? I don't know why someone would kill himself with his hand in his pocket, but in that terrible photo, it did look as if his neck was broken.

When I read the original comment I took it to mean that the victim was murdered and then hung to make it look like a suicide.  But they placed one hand in a pocket as a sign and warning to others in the same group.

Maybe he was reaching for a pocket knife when he figured out he goofed.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: May 09, 2007, 08:52:00 PM »

Well, I have to agree that the whole thing looked pretty darned odd.

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: May 09, 2007, 08:53:16 PM »

It depends on how they spelt it:
Andres Meneses  or Andres Menses

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: May 09, 2007, 08:53:52 PM »

1. Suicide
2. Accident
3. Homocide

Almost looks like a menu.  Sir, will you be dying by suicide, accident, or homicide tonight?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: May 09, 2007, 08:54:48 PM »

That would be like leaping off a tall building, then changing your mind halfway down.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: May 09, 2007, 08:55:48 PM »

1. Suicide
2. Accident
3. Homocide

Almost looks like a menu.  Sir, will you be dying by suicide, accident, or homicide tonight?

And would you like some  poisoned fries to go with it?  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: May 09, 2007, 08:56:22 PM »

1. Suicide
2. Accident
3. Homocide

I wonder if the Dutch will review this with the ALE while they are there??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: May 09, 2007, 08:57:52 PM »

1. Suicide
2. Accident
3. Homocide

Angiex911 could supply the HOT BBQ chips????

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: May 09, 2007, 08:58:09 PM »

OT - (surprise  Laughing )

Any AI fans here?  Who will get the boot tonight?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: May 09, 2007, 08:59:20 PM »

1. Suicide
2. Accident
3. Homocide

Angiex911 could supply the HOT BBQ chips????

I don't think Angie will be having any of those around her for a while.  Cool

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: May 09, 2007, 09:01:51 PM »

That would be like leaping off a tall building, then changing your mind halfway down.

I’m being a little facetious, but Rob did spot his shoe a few feet away which would indicate he did some flailing around before his last breath.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: May 09, 2007, 09:04:03 PM »

I’m being a little facetious, but Rob did spot his shoe a few feet away which would indicate he did some flailing around before his last breath.

Could it have come off as they dragged the body over to where they were going to hang it?

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: May 09, 2007, 09:06:46 PM »

Got some feedback from 24ora.

Thanks for visiting 24ora.com!

We are currently working on an English version. Please sign up as a
user and you will be notified when the English version is available.

Let's nudge them with numbers so they will hurry and get that going!  We need to be able to read the news from Aruba without waiting for days.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: May 09, 2007, 09:11:56 PM »

Could it have come off as they dragged the body over to where they were going to hang it?

Yes, that could of happened.  It does look very strange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.