April 19, 2024, 01:59:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #616 5/8 - 5/10/2007  (Read 155188 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: May 09, 2007, 09:12:14 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Art Colley, so good to see you.  My baby is doing fine.  She is still rambunctious but very obedient if need be.  She has quit chasing kitties.  One of them put a claw in her nose, lesson well learned, so she no longer tries to herd them up.  We are thinking of getting a sheltie to go with her.   A friend has a 5-year-old one that drives her BP up, so we are thinking "playmates."  What do you think?

Hi Tyler!
YES..a playmate would be a good thing for A Border collie. And a Sheltie would be a perfect match.  A housemate will help her energy levels a lot! Mine keep eachother company and adore playing with the Bichon since she is just a energetic!  (Keeps a curious Border outta trouble, too!)

CAts will always teach a dog who is boss and when its "time to quit"! Laughing

I told DH we would ask you about it before deciding, as you would know.  He is reluctant but this baby has so much energy and she has already caused me to fall once and him twice.  She's gonna kill us. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: May 09, 2007, 09:12:18 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Got some feedback from 24ora.

Thanks for visiting 24ora.com!

We are currently working on an English version. Please sign up as a
user and you will be notified when the English version is available.

Let's nudge them with numbers so they will hurry and get that going!  We need to be able to read the news from Aruba without waiting for days.

They did post the VDS residence search in both English and Pap.  I think some Arubans complained about that too!
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: May 09, 2007, 09:14:58 PM »

well,who knows in aruba,what is murder and what is not.I like the new fashions,like BT and others.So sporter got a black eye in jail,oj got the cold shoulder and well,it is a good day
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: May 09, 2007, 09:15:27 PM »

Art Colley, so good to see you.  My baby is doing fine.  She is still rambunctious but very obedient if need be.  She has quit chasing kitties.  One of them put a claw in her nose, lesson well learned, so she no longer tries to herd them up.  We are thinking of getting a sheltie to go with her.   A friend has a 5-year-old one that drives her BP up, so we are thinking "playmates."  What do you think?

Hi Tyler!
YES..a playmate would be a good thing for A Border collie. And a Sheltie would be a perfect match.  A housemate will help her energy levels a lot! Mine keep eachother company and adore playing with the Bichon since she is just a energetic!  (Keeps a curious Border outta trouble, too!)

CAts will always teach a dog who is boss and when its "time to quit"! Laughing

I told DH we would ask you about it before deciding, as you would know.  He is reluctant but this baby has so much energy and she has already caused me to fall once and him twice.  She's gonna kill us. Laughing

YEs, she definitely needs a companion of the Canine persuasion! Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: May 09, 2007, 09:16:00 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
well,who knows in aruba,what is murder and what is not.I like the new fashions,like BT and others.So sporter got a black eye in jail,oj got the cold shoulder and well,it is a good day

Shhhhh....like I already told OF, we're not talking about my (lack of) outfit.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: May 09, 2007, 09:17:00 PM »

I just read Posner payed the lawyer for the K2's,stranger and stranger.I wonder which side will crack first.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: May 09, 2007, 09:17:12 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
ARUBA SACUDI CU TRES MORTO TRAGICO DEN 90 MINUUT

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Aruba a conoce un anochi hopi malo Diamars cu varios caso cu mortonan violento. Un total di tres morto a keda registra den menos cu dos ora riba e isla y tur den e vecindario di e parti Noord.

E prome caso a worde registra 11:02 p.m. na Bubali Plas na e Observation Tower. Aki un persona masculino a comete suicidio. Net pa 11:21 p.m., for di eynan mes a tende un accidente serio socede riba Sasaki. Un Tercel a dal violentamente contra un palo di luz, y e chofer a keda pega.

Algun minuut despues el a fayece na Hospital. Como 45 minuut despues, pa 12:26 a.m., a drenta informe cu dos hende a tira y mata un homber na Boegoeroei. E supuesto tiradornan mes den un Daewoo Racer a bay drop su curpa na Hospital.

El a yega morto debi na tiro a dal den su curazon. Pa 12:53 a.m., Polisnan cu a subi caya na gran escala, a logra di gara e dos hobennan den e Daewoo y nan a keda deteni.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/5/9/

I believe it's saying there were 3 deaths within 90 minutes.  

1.  Suicide
2.  Accident
3.  Homocide

Hi Monkeys, reading along...trying to catch-up But when I saw the latest Aruba suicide I really have to stop for a second. How is this guy with his feet touching the ground a suicide? Infact all of the last 3 suicides in aruba were very short drop hangings .

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: May 09, 2007, 09:18:44 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Got some feedback from 24ora.

Thanks for visiting 24ora.com!

We are currently working on an English version. Please sign up as a
user and you will be notified when the English version is available.

Let's nudge them with numbers so they will hurry and get that going!  We need to be able to read the news from Aruba without waiting for days.

They did post the VDS residence search in both English and Pap.  I think some Arubans complained about that too!

The guy behind it is from the Netherlands and spent a good bit of time in the U.S.  Looks like he is looking for numbers to boost his advertising rates.  That might be a good thing for us.  I would love to be able to read this stuff as it is reported.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: May 09, 2007, 09:18:56 PM »

Somebody or animal should notice and appreciate good looking females,since the ones  from aruba are ugly,very ugly
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: May 09, 2007, 09:19:42 PM »

I just read Posner payed the lawyer for the K2's,stranger and stranger.I wonder which side will crack first.

Where did you hear that Tiger?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: May 09, 2007, 09:22:12 PM »

ArtColley

I do hope you can pass on all the Monkey's best wishes to SeaMonkey.
Would be great if she had access to a PC..

G'night Monkeys...

SeeeYaaaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: May 09, 2007, 09:22:49 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Artcolley - give Seamonkey a hug for us next time you see her.

Klaas I sure will.
I left a note on the prayer thread for her..she goes for a procedure tomorrow and won't know if she'll have a big surgery til they have her on the table and if she needs it, they'll proceed right there and then. Yikes.
Artcolley, I will be prying for seamonkey and you!!

THanks, Elaine!

We wub you, Art and praying for Sea Monkey.  I think Peaches has probaby worked today.  Those CT scans take time to hear back the results and she might just not have anything to tell us.  I am hoping they are waiting a long time because it is so negative, they do not feel it important.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: May 09, 2007, 09:24:18 PM »

Somebody or animal should notice and appreciate good looking females,since the ones  from aruba are ugly,very ugly

Hello Tiger.
You can take my word for it, all the males in Aruba are even uglier!!

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: May 09, 2007, 09:26:01 PM »

ARUBA SACUDI CU TRES MORTO TRAGICO DEN 90 MINUUT

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Aruba a conoce un anochi hopi malo Diamars cu varios caso cu mortonan violento. Un total di tres morto a keda registra den menos cu dos ora riba e isla y tur den e vecindario di e parti Noord.

E prome caso a worde registra 11:02 p.m. na Bubali Plas na e Observation Tower. Aki un persona masculino a comete suicidio. Net pa 11:21 p.m., for di eynan mes a tende un accidente serio socede riba Sasaki. Un Tercel a dal violentamente contra un palo di luz, y e chofer a keda pega.

Algun minuut despues el a fayece na Hospital. Como 45 minuut despues, pa 12:26 a.m., a drenta informe cu dos hende a tira y mata un homber na Boegoeroei. E supuesto tiradornan mes den un Daewoo Racer a bay drop su curpa na Hospital.

El a yega morto debi na tiro a dal den su curazon. Pa 12:53 a.m., Polisnan cu a subi caya na gran escala, a logra di gara e dos hobennan den e Daewoo y nan a keda deteni.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/5/9/

I believe it's saying there were 3 deaths within 90 minutes.  

1.  Suicide
2.  Accident
3.  Homocide

Sure they are always suicide and accidents.  I think #3 is the bingo for all of them.  That guy with the tennis shoe.  I am going to bet he had the right shoes and that is why he was killed.  This is Arubicide ,not suicide.  The shoe was a message to anyone else who opens their mouth against the Sloots.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: May 09, 2007, 09:26:13 PM »

Hello all you wonderful Monkeys!!  I've been gone a loooong time - but many, many thanks to Klaas and Red for getting me back in.

I stopped posting early in 2006 I think - poor self discipline in limiting my time here was starting to take its toll so I had to back off.  Still been stopping by here to read and stay caught up on the case though....you are all AWESOME and I'm soo glad to be back.   Very Happy

I'll start back slowly, but I've been reading all the witness/suspect statements again and the documents from the Dr. Phil case.....I'm noticing lots of disrepancies on stuff ya'll have probably already discussed, but will start wading in slowly.

Robots - you had me laughing out loud yesterday when you went back to the shoe store with the camera.  Definately earned an Atta Boy with that one!  Laughing

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: May 09, 2007, 09:27:39 PM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"
Hello all you wonderful Monkeys!!  I've been gone a loooong time - but many, many thanks to Klaas and Red for getting me back in.

I stopped posting early in 2006 I think - poor self discipline in limiting my time here was starting to take its toll so I had to back off.  Still been stopping by here to read and stay caught up on the case though....you are all AWESOME and I'm soo glad to be back.   Very Happy

I'll start back slowly, but I've been reading all the witness/suspect statements again and the documents from the Dr. Phil case.....I'm noticing lots of disrepancies on stuff ya'll have probably already discussed, but will start wading in slowly.

Robots - you had me laughing out loud yesterday when you went back to the shoe store with the camera.  Definately earned an Atta Boy with that one!  Laughing

Hi Lifesong

I'm old and have a bad memory. Do you mind saying where in TN you are?

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: May 09, 2007, 09:28:40 PM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"

Welcome back Lifesong.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: May 09, 2007, 09:29:06 PM »

Evening..
  Sorry to ask.. only read back the last few pages.. when is Danas show on tonight? Did ot start already?  TY
 And no BT and Tibro.. no blazing hot chips for this chick ever again.

Rob if you are here.. did you see copters flying around today a good bit? Sone came into the store and said it was homeland security?
 being at work.. dont have any access to any type of news? Windered if you heard anything.. and why they were flying around the area?  Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: May 09, 2007, 09:29:19 PM »

Welcome back Lifesong!  I just added your avatar for you, hope you don't mind! Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: May 09, 2007, 09:29:51 PM »

Dana Pretzer is at 10pm ET tonight
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.