April 26, 2024, 03:00:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #616 5/8 - 5/10/2007  (Read 155262 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: May 09, 2007, 11:19:43 PM »

Angie created a new word, LOLOL

anfdtryed
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: May 09, 2007, 11:21:07 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
YW Everyone. I copied my post in my email anfdtryed to fix the boo boos.. Embarassed

Laughing  Laughing
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: May 09, 2007, 11:21:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

anfdtryed

As in... I hope the Sloots are arrested anfdtryed?   Laughing

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: May 09, 2007, 11:22:00 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!

ANGIE
- THANKS FOR TRANSCRIBING!

YW Klaas..  Embarassed  I tryed to fix my boo boos.. and its still a mess.. ROFL
 Go figure..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: May 09, 2007, 11:22:00 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Dennis Jacobs was hand picked by Paul van der sloot’s best friend, Jan van der stratten even though he had never worked a murder or missing persons case.
http://tinyurl.com/s99ck

Chain of Command

Comemencia
Bernadina - Retired Position taken by Kronzjik, who has a lower rank.
Traskel
Van Der Straaten - gone to Bon Aire.
Dompig - gone fishin!
Richardson - new chief of Polis

First Class Officers here.

Comemencia pulls all the strings in the Police Dept. Rudy Croes controls the whole cabal from the Justice Dept.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: May 09, 2007, 11:22:05 PM »

Laughing
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: May 09, 2007, 11:23:04 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
IMO if you want to find out the Dirty Hand on Aruba..find out who assigned Dennis Jacobs to be the lead investigator on this case.

Right Yapz, and he's still the lead investigator for this pathetic cabal of crooks.

And they can't get him off the case.  Why.  Who has the power to removed him?  Rudy Croes.

Dave, Robin, Beth and Jug tried once before to get Dennis Jacobs off the investigation ... it did not work.

Janet

Date: November1,2005
To: Theresa Croes Fernandez-Pedra
Attorney General Of Aruba
Havenstrat 2
Orangestad,Aruba

From Arthur F. Wood
Dave and Robin Holloway
Beth and Jug Twitty

Dear Attorney General

<snipped>

Conclusion:

Dave Holloway, Beth Twitty, and their families and representatives are mindful of the request to refrain from criticizing the Aruban Investigative and Prosecutorial team. However in light of the above incidents, it has become increasingly difficult to hold our tongues. Our only goal is to find Natalee Holloway. It is our contention that it is in the best interest of everyone concerned to instigate a fresh start in this case. We respectfully request that Dennis Jacobs, Karin Jansen and Gerald Dompig be removed from this case.

Sincerley,
Arthur E. Wood

Signed and in agreement
Dave Holloway
Robin Holloway
Beth Twitty
Jug Twitty

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: May 09, 2007, 11:25:38 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
IMO if you want to find out the Dirty Hand on Aruba..find out who assigned Dennis Jacobs to be the lead investigator on this case.

Right Yapz, and he's still the lead investigator for this pathetic cabal of crooks.

And they can't get him off the case.  Why.  Who has the power to removed him?  Rudy Croes.

Dave, Robin, Beth and Jug tried once before to get Dennis Jacobs off the investigation ... it did not work.

Janet

Date: November1,2005
To: Theresa Croes Fernandez-Pedra
Attorney General Of Aruba
Havenstrat 2
Orangestad,Aruba

From Arthur F. Wood
Dave and Robin Holloway
Beth and Jug Twitty

Dear Attorney General

<snipped>

Conclusion:

Dave Holloway, Beth Twitty, and their families and representatives are mindful of the request to refrain from criticizing the Aruban Investigative and Prosecutorial team. However in light of the above incidents, it has become increasingly difficult to hold our tongues. Our only goal is to find Natalee Holloway. It is our contention that it is in the best interest of everyone concerned to instigate a fresh start in this case. We respectfully request that Dennis Jacobs, Karin Jansen and Gerald Dompig be removed from this case.

Sincerley,
Arthur E. Wood

Signed and in agreement
Dave Holloway
Robin Holloway
Beth Twitty
Jug Twitty

Thanks Tamikosmom.  I could never figure out why Jossy thought so highly of KJ and she was part of the problem.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: May 09, 2007, 11:26:14 PM »

Great show, Dana! Thanks for the re-cap Angie!

Thank You
Like I mentioned the podcast wont be available until the AM, Tom is under the weather a little tonight.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #749 on: May 09, 2007, 11:26:21 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Kermit"
Dennis Jacobs was hand picked by Paul van der sloot’s best friend, Jan van der stratten even though he had never worked a murder or missing persons case.
http://tinyurl.com/s99ck

Chain of Command

Comemencia
Traskel
Dompig - gone fishin!

Comemencia pulls all the strings in the Police Dept. Rudy Croes controls the whole cabal from the Justice Dept.

I left out Witte.
Speaking of him.. where the heck has he been? Talk about flying under the radar!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #750 on: May 09, 2007, 11:26:31 PM »

anfdtryed

Shocked  Can you all believe when I worked at 911 I typed perfectly?
 Dunno what happened since.. LOL
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: May 09, 2007, 11:27:06 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!

ANGIE

YW Klaas..  Embarassed  I tryed to fix my boo boos.. and its still a mess.. ROFL
 Go figure..

Angie ... you fret too much.  You did just great!  I can now happily climb aboard my ducky and ... fly off too la la land.

Good Night Angie ... Good Night All.

Thanks to all who tried to assist this computer illiterate in hooking up with Dana.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: May 09, 2007, 11:27:17 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Chain of Command

Comemencia
Traskel
Dompig - gone fishin!

Was it Oduber who tried to replace VDStraten with Dompig in the first week? And the judges denied the action?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #753 on: May 09, 2007, 11:27:50 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

Thank You
Like I mentioned the podcast wont be available until the AM, Tom is under the weather a little tonight.

Hope Tom feels better.. and you too Dana. I been sick for a month  Crying or Very sad
 Awesome show. great guests!!  Smile  THANK YOU!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: May 09, 2007, 11:28:19 PM »

RONNIE BERNADINA – SUPERINTENDENT CHIEF OF POLIS – ARUBA
DOMPIG IS Deputy polis chief under Jan van der Straaten
Police commander: Trudy Hassell
Aruban Police spokesman: Edwin Comenencia
Night watch commander: Lieutenant Rudy Soemers

ohny Melvis ERASMUS officer first class and Clyde Anthony BURKE, sergeant first class -  DEEPAK 6/09/2005 STATEMENT

Juan Enrique BOEZEN and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY, respectively head officer first class and sergeant with the Korps Politie Aruba and both attached to the detective squad District 2, - SATISH 6/09/2005 STATEMENT

Johny Melvis ERASMUS and Clyde Anthony BURKE - DEEPAK 06/10/2005 STATEMENT

Juan Enrique Boezen and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY, respectively head officer first class and sergeant with the Korps Politie Aruba and both attached to the detective squad District 2 - SATISH 06/10/2005 STATEMENT

Dennis Dominico Jacobs and Luigi Angelo Giovanni Croes, head-officer and officer first class with the Korps Politie Aruba, first mentioned is attached to the Robbery Project Team (Atraco Team) and the latter with the section Often Occurring Crimes District 2, declare following. - JORAN 06/10/2005 STATEMENT

Jan van der Straaten - JORAN - JUNE 13TH 2005

Clyde Anthony BURKE and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY - DEEPAK 6/11/2005 STATEMENT

Roland Ramiro TROMP and Shaniro Baldrick KELLY, respectively inspector and officer first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and both assigned to the Section Often Occurring Crimes district 2, - DEEPAK 6/11/2005 ADDENDUM

Clyde Anthony BURKE and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY, - DEEPAK 06/13/2005 STATEMENT

Shaniro Baldrik KELLY and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively sergeant and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and both detached to the Detective district 2, d - DEEPAK - 6/16/2005 STATEMENT

Johny Melvis ERASMUS and Juan Enrique BOEZEM, respectively officer first class and head officer, with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes District II, - SATISH - 6/11/2005 STATEMENT

Juan Enrique BOEZEM and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY, - SATISH 06/10/2005 2nd STATEMENT ON THAT DATE

Clyde Anthony BURKE and Marton Rolando GUMBS, respectively sergeant first class and head police-officer with the Korps Politie Aruba, first mentioned is part of detective unit district 2 and the latter with the Detective Cooperation Team, - DEEPAK 6/29/2005 STATEMENT

Clyde Anthony BURKE and Marton Rolando GUMBS, - DEEPAK 6/30/2005 STATEMENT

Luigi Angelo Giovanni CROES and Dennis Dominico JACOBS, respectively officer first class and head officer, with the Korps Politie Aruba, first mentioned officer is attacked to the Section Often Occurring Crimes district II and the latter with the Robbery Project team (Atraco team), - JAIME CARRASQUILIA 06/17/2005 STATEMENT

On Sunday 3 July 2005, I, Jan van der Straten, Commission of Police Force performed at the korps police force Aruba with the technical appliances measuring on cell-id’s on the towers of Setar in the area between Racquet Club on Aruba and the Wyndham. - CELL PHONE RECORDS - JORAN 5/30TH

Dennis Domenico JACOBS and Luigi Angelo Giovanni CROES, head police officer and police officer first class with the Korps Politie Aruba, first mentioned officer is attached to the Robbery Protection Team (Atraco Team) and last mentioned officer is attached to the Section Often Occuring Crimes District 2 - JORAN 6/09/2005 Interrigation Statements

Ghrizanti Anuar TROMP and Marcelino Antonio Gregory RAS respectively officer and officer first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and both attached to the Robbery Project Team (Atraco Team) - JORAN 06/24/2005 STATEMENT

Johny Melvis ERASMUS and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY - JORAN/STEVE CROES - FACE TO FACE MEETING STATEMENT 06/18/05

Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE - PAULUS VDS - 06/18/2005 Witness Statement

Dennis Dominico Jacobs, Juan Enrique Boezem and Luigi Angelo Giovanni Croes, respectively head agents and agent first class at the Korps police force Aruba, former classified at the assaulted project team and others at the Recherde district 2 - JORAN/SATISH FACE TO FACE MEETING 06/16/2005

Julio Cesar SAMBO, under-inspector first class with the Korps Politie Aruba, also operational commander and assigned to District II, declares the following. - DOCUMENT SEARCH OF VDS HOUSE/APARTMENT 06/13/2005

Clyde Anthony BURKE and Haydee Azucena NADAL, respectively police sergeants first class at the Korps Police Aruba, former in service at the many appearance criminality District II and last named at the Recherde Coorperationteam Aruba - PVDS 06/25/2005 STATEMENT

Giovanni Chevalier HEYLIGER, agent first class at the Korps Police force Aruba and the Flex-Team - JOHN J. WARDLAW (teacher) 06/30/2005 Statement

Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Eric Louis SOEMERS - OSMAN (Automotive Enterprises) 08/06/2005 Statement

Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Eric Louis SOEMERS - MARGARITHA WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF (MAID) 08/11/05 Statement
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: May 09, 2007, 11:28:46 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
GREAT SHOW DANA!

ANGIE

Go figure..

Angie ... you fret too much.  You did just great!  I can now happily climb aboard my ducky and ... fly off too la la land.

Good Night Angie ... Good Night All.

Thanks to all who tried to assist this computer illiterate in hooking up with Dana.

Janet

Good night Janet.. sweet dreams to you!!  Razz
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: May 09, 2007, 11:29:00 PM »

Thank You

Hope Tom feels better.. and you too Dana. I been sick for a month  Crying or Very sad
 Awesome show. great guests!!  Smile  THANK YOU!

Thanks , like Red mentioned we are planning a dilly for the next one.
 Very Happy
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: May 09, 2007, 11:29:02 PM »

Thank You

Nice show Dana ...

Stay tuned in near future for details on next weeks show. Doing some last minute gets for interviews, will be a special show. Dont miss.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: May 09, 2007, 11:29:29 PM »

Nite Janet
crazybabyborg
« Reply #759 on: May 09, 2007, 11:31:30 PM »

Ohhhhhhhhh! I'm just getting here and see that I missed Dana's show!  Crying or Very sad Who were his guests?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.