April 24, 2024, 10:18:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #616 5/8 - 5/10/2007  (Read 155235 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #760 on: May 09, 2007, 11:32:25 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Rob"

Chain of Command

Comemencia
Bernadina - Retired Position taken by Kronzjik, who has a lower rank.
Traskel
Van Der Straaten - gone to Bon Aire.
Dompig - gone fishin!
Richardson - new chief of Polis

First Class Officers here.

Comemencia pulls all the strings in the Police Dept. Rudy Croes controls the whole cabal from the Justice Dept.

Was it Oduber who tried to replace VDStraten with Dompig in the first week? And the judges denied the action?

He tried to get VDS off the case....you're right. He did try to get Dompig in...wonder what caused him to buckle at Van Der Straaten?

Prolly wiretaps between Van Der Straaten and Paulus.

There is a statement somewhere that says Paulus has some suspicious calls with Van Der Stratten in the beginning of the case.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: May 09, 2007, 11:35:48 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Great show, Dana! Thanks for the re-cap Angie!

Thank You
Like I mentioned the podcast wont be available until the AM, Tom is under the weather a little tonight.

Hope Tom feels better.. and you too Dana. I been sick for a month  Crying or Very sad
 Awesome show. great guests!!  Smile  THANK YOU!

Thanks , like Red mentioned we are planning a dilly for the next one.
 Very Happy

Sounds VERY intersting  Smile  Smile  Looking forward to it!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: May 09, 2007, 11:38:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Angie created a new word, LOLOL

anfdtryed

Note to self :::::   Do NOT eat at the same time as reading SM  Shocked  Shocked

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: May 09, 2007, 11:40:05 PM »

There is a statement somewhere that says Paulus has some suspicious calls with Van Der Stratten in the beginning of the case.

Yeah, Rudy said that. On the radio...IIRC.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: May 09, 2007, 11:42:00 PM »

Dana and Red Great show and looking forward to the next one.

Angie no need to issue a revision - we all understood the original one.  Thank you for transcribing as I always like to read again what I have heard as it is amazing what you do miss first time around.

Klaas save that for Angie when she decides to change her screen name  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: May 09, 2007, 11:46:19 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Angie no need to issue a revision - we all understood the original one.  Thank you for transcribing as I always like to read again what I have heard as it is amazing what you do miss first time around.

Klaas save that for Angie when she decides to change her screen name  Laughing  Laughing

LOL Tibro.. Id never change my name.. been the same for 2 years  lol
Ummm.. lets blame my typos on lack of oxygen from near death from choking.  Wink
 I am always in a rush when I type. lol  I need to slow down~!!  Smile
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: May 09, 2007, 11:48:45 PM »

Thank You
Like I mentioned the podcast wont be available until the AM, Tom is under the weather a little tonight.

Missed the show.  No podcast til tomorrow.  Angie is typing in hieroglyphics.   Gotta go find the hieroglyphics.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: May 09, 2007, 11:51:10 PM »

From the security guard's statement (Slovert Reneska) on 7/08/05:

On your question if I was approached on Monday, May 30, 2005, in the night time hours, by a couple who were also staying in the Holiday Inn Hotel, with a story about two men and a drunk girl were on the sand north of the hotel stumbling or falling, answer I you no. Nobody approached me with this story.

Perhaps this is who the Andres Menses fellow is and his friend Maria Bernadetta Kelly, as identified in the Dr. Phil case papers.  She gave 2 witness statements and he gave 6 or 7, right?  Could they be the couple mentioned above?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: May 09, 2007, 11:54:47 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Thank You

Missed the show.  No podcast til tomorrow.  Angie is typing in hieroglyphics.   Gotta go find the hieroglyphics.

LOL
 Listen to the podcast Puma when its available.. LOL  
 I am gonna make a promise to myself tonight.. to take my time when I type..   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: May 09, 2007, 11:57:26 PM »

Time to hand over the computer again........

BBL to check out the scene.
Nite Nite to all Monkeys heading for bed.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: May 09, 2007, 11:57:42 PM »

Good Nite Everyone.

Great Show Dana!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: May 09, 2007, 11:59:16 PM »

Good Nite Everyone.

Great Show Dana!

Goodnight Robert and Tibro
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: May 10, 2007, 12:00:40 AM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"

On your question if I was approached on Monday, May 30, 2005, in the night time hours, by a couple who were also staying in the Holiday Inn Hotel, with a story about two men and a drunk girl were on the sand north of the hotel stumbling or falling, answer I you no. Nobody approached me with this story.

Perhaps this is who the Andres Menses fellow is and his friend Maria Bernadetta Kelly, as identified in the Dr. Phil case papers.  She gave 2 witness statements and he gave 6 or 7, right?  Could they be the couple mentioned above?

Hmmm, could be.  Sure with Jossy or someone could find out for sure.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: May 10, 2007, 12:01:25 AM »

Nite Rob

Later Tibro
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: May 10, 2007, 12:01:38 AM »

Ummm.. lets blame my typos on lack of oxygen from near death from choking.  Wink

My brain always seems to work faster than my fingers! haha Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: May 10, 2007, 12:03:51 AM »

Quote from: "casa"

Laughing  Hi Casa sweety.. said howdy earlier.. you must have missed it. Wink Have you spoken to CUZ lately??
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: May 10, 2007, 12:04:22 AM »

Probably a non-starter - I don't believe for a minute that Natalee was walking around on the beach on Monday night,  drunk, drugged or otherwise, but I'm sure curious to know who that Menses guy is since Kermit pointed him out.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: May 10, 2007, 12:06:38 AM »

Probably a non-starter - I don't believe for a minute that Natalee was walking around on the beach on Monday night,  drunk, drugged or otherwise, but I'm sure curious to know who that Menses guy is since Kermit pointed him out.

I agree.. esp since this individual has been talked to 7 times.  Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: May 10, 2007, 12:08:37 AM »

Jossy has his guys trying to find out.  I suspect that is our best hope at finding out. about Meneses.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: May 10, 2007, 12:09:29 AM »

Quote from: "casa"

Laughing  Hi Casa sweety.. said howdy earlier.. you must have missed it. Wink Have you spoken to CUZ lately??

Hi, Angie!  I'm sorry I didn't speak earlier.  I guess I just missed you!  I haven't talked to her this week.  This time of year is wild for me with the end of school coming up, all the paperwork and Parent/teacher conferences for my special education students!  I'm trying to dig my way out!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.