April 25, 2024, 02:46:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #616 5/8 - 5/10/2007  (Read 155254 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: May 10, 2007, 10:49:20 AM »

Quote from: "San"
I have to laugh when I read this:

- then talks about Ruth having lost money and wanting to win it back at the black jack table. Natalee did not play black jack, she was walking between her friends and talking constantly on a cellphone. At 20.40 hours Natalee starts drinking a vodka Mixer.

What happened to he won Natalee money back for her and she called him her lucky charm Rolling Eyes .

Again he says Natalee is drinking and he gives exact times and knows what she is drinking.

So far we have two different drinks he names.

Good Morning, Monkeys.

Busy day here so will be working and lurking, mostly lurking but I had to comment that we see a WATER BOTTLE in front of Natalee for most of that video.

Joran must have remembered that suddenly and so he changed to a clear drink.  I guess he expects us to believe Natalee poured vodka into her plastic water bottle.

I know she had drinks but not all kids just go wild when exposed to booze.  Mine are of age now and can do as they please.  I drink socially and do NOT think it is morally wrong.  I have never told them it was wrong, bad for them or anything really negative about drinking.  One of mine drinks socially and two are tee totalers or whatever you call people who will not touch alcohol.  I wish the middle one WOULD so he might loosen up and stop with that vegan crap all the time!

Sporter forgets we saw the video and those girls were behaving perfectly. Odd for someone so drunk. It was his own father hitting on those girls not the other way around.   And if Natalee was on a cell phone, it was so brief we are not even sure if she is talking or pushing back her hair!

Joran did tell the truth once in that interview and that was when he said he lies all the time and is still lying today because he is a liar.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: May 10, 2007, 10:49:47 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Tamikosmom-
Is anyone using this as a signature line?"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" ... Abraham Lincoln
I know I've seen it before.If not,could I borrow it and use it?

Go for it!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: May 10, 2007, 10:50:11 AM »

Tamikosmom-
Is anyone using this as a signature line?"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" ... Abraham Lincoln

That is a good line GEL.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: May 10, 2007, 10:50:26 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Morning San and all. If I want and account of what Natalee was doing that weekend I won't get it from a self-admitted pathological liar. Read between the lines and all Joran is doing is trying to plant seeds of doubt. That's what liars and defense attorneys who handle liars do.

I agree.  But it is so unbelievable to read this crap that I have to laugh at him.  He went on that interview he did like he was Joe Cool.  He is a moron.

This is what you call trying to have it both ways. He wants everybody to think she was drunk as a goat, but wait til the part when she leaves the bar. Then he will change his tune because fingering her when she was impaired by alcohol is rape.

We saw him change his tune on that one already, as did his bucketmouth lawyer. According Joran the only time she wasn't drunk out of her mind was when she left the bar with him.

Dayhiker- Joran looks like a flaccid douche bag to me.

Sorry to insult douche bags.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: May 10, 2007, 10:51:12 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: May 10, 2007, 10:51:44 AM »

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: May 10, 2007, 10:52:09 AM »

Morning San and all. If I want and account of what Natalee was doing that weekend I won't get it from a self-admitted pathological liar. Read between the lines and all Joran is doing is trying to plant seeds of doubt. That's what liars and defense attorneys who handle liars do.

I agree.  But it is so unbelievable to read this crap that I have to laugh at him.  He went on that interview he did like he was Joe Cool.  He is a moron.

This is what you call trying to have it both ways. He wants everybody to think she was drunk as a goat, but wait til the part when she leaves the bar. Then he will change his tune because fingering her when she was impaired by alcohol is rape.

We saw him change his tune on that one already, as did his bucketmouth lawyer. According Joran the only time she wasn't drunk out of her mind was when she left the bar with him.

Exactly.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: May 10, 2007, 10:52:47 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Tamikosmom,

Is the date of On The Record/Greta quote correct?

It should be 2006 ...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: May 10, 2007, 10:53:49 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

That was the cleaned up version BT.  Laughing

+++

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #889 on: May 10, 2007, 10:54:12 AM »

Brings to mind a bumper sticker I saw the other day.

John (flag here) Kerry
What a douche

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: May 10, 2007, 10:54:27 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Tamikosmom-

Go for it!

Thanks and BTW-I love your posts,they always have the information I seem to be looking for st the time.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: May 10, 2007, 10:54:45 AM »

Tamikosmom-

Go for it!

Yep, you can have anything in your sig line and we change them all the time.  It's OK if two have the same one, etc.  Just so it isn't obscene or hate message or something like that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: May 10, 2007, 10:55:48 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Easy-I still haven't got an answer for who Andre(s) Meneses is...this is what I got so far:
MF wrote:
Wow, finally someone noticed that there were a lot of other persons interrogated/interviewed by the ALE and not one but many times. That the HMI only used selected parts of mistranslated PV's says a lot.

GEL wrote:
Do you know who this person is and why he was questioned so many times?

Charlierat wrote:
What's the matter? Your MonKKKey sources run dry? I couldn't help but notice that the topic of discussion over at the Klan site is the significance of Meneses' detention.

I guess since Jossy doesn't know, you expect MF to fill in the blanks for you.

They obviously do not know their heads from their a$$holes, but thanks for giving it a shot.

None of those people have a real interest in the case of Natalee Holloway, they just want to bash someone, anyone.

Yes that's true.Maybe they would answer if someone else that was liked over there asked..lol..I'm not very well liked there.Here's a post from frazerclan,didn't know I was part of a band. Laughing

frazerclan wrote:
Introducing that hot new band, The Derailers:

1. Doc
2. Awabbi
3. all10suspects
4. Libster
5. Wildcat
6. plhtx1
7. Chillin
8. Gel
9. Kimmy27
10. Janee
11. Dragon
12. Trixie

plus, we are taking nominations........

If that is their chit list then it isn't a bad list to be on. lol  Some of those people at RU and FOB are crazier than Joran!  Shocked
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: May 10, 2007, 10:56:18 AM »

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: May 10, 2007, 10:56:32 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Brings to mind a bumper sticker I saw the other day.

John (flag here) Kerry
What a douche

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: May 10, 2007, 10:57:33 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I have to laugh when I read this:

- then talks about Ruth having lost money and wanting to win it back at the black jack table. Natalee did not play black jack, she was walking between her friends and talking constantly on a cellphone. At 20.40 hours Natalee starts drinking a vodka Mixer.

What happened to he won Natalee money back for her and she called him her lucky charm Rolling Eyes .

Again he says Natalee is drinking and he gives exact times and knows what she is drinking.

So far we have two different drinks he names.

Good Morning, Monkeys.

Busy day here so will be working and lurking, mostly lurking but I had to comment that we see a WATER BOTTLE in front of Natalee for most of that video.

Joran must have remembered that suddenly and so he changed to a clear drink.  I guess he expects us to believe Natalee poured vodka into her plastic water bottle.

I know she had drinks but not all kids just go wild when exposed to booze.  Mine are of age now and can do as they please.  I drink socially and do NOT think it is morally wrong.  I have never told them it was wrong, bad for them or anything really negative about drinking.  One of mine drinks socially and two are tee totalers or whatever you call people who will not touch alcohol.  I wish the middle one WOULD so he might loosen up and stop with that vegan crap all the time!

Sporter forgets we saw the video and those girls were behaving perfectly. Odd for someone so drunk. It was his own father hitting on those girls not the other way around.   And if Natalee was on a cell phone, it was so brief we are not even sure if she is talking or pushing back her hair!

Joran did tell the truth once in that interview and that was when he said he lies all the time and is still lying today because he is a liar.

You're right Anna it was Paulus the perve hitting on young kids.

Joran knows the drinks but forgot his father was sitting at the table. Rolling Eyes
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: May 10, 2007, 10:57:48 AM »

Tamikosmom-

That is a good line GEL.

It certainly is,San.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: May 10, 2007, 10:59:16 AM »

Easy-I still haven't got an answer for who Andre(s) Meneses is...this is what I got so far:
MF wrote:
Wow, finally someone noticed that there were a lot of other persons interrogated/interviewed by the ALE and not one but many times. That the HMI only used selected parts of mistranslated PV's says a lot.

GEL wrote:
Do you know who this person is and why he was questioned so many times?

Charlierat wrote:
What's the matter? Your MonKKKey sources run dry? I couldn't help but notice that the topic of discussion over at the Klan site is the significance of Meneses' detention.

I guess since Jossy doesn't know, you expect MF to fill in the blanks for you.

They obviously do not know their heads from their a$$holes, but thanks for giving it a shot.

None of those people have a real interest in the case of Natalee Holloway, they just want to bash someone, anyone.

Yes that's true.Maybe they would answer if someone else that was liked over there asked..lol..I'm not very well liked there.Here's a post from frazerclan,didn't know I was part of a band. Laughing

frazerclan wrote:
Introducing that hot new band, The Derailers:

1. Doc
2. Awabbi
3. all10suspects
4. Libster
5. Wildcat
6. plhtx1
7. Chillin
8. Gel
9. Kimmy27
10. Janee
11. Dragon
12. Trixie

plus, we are taking nominations........

If that is their chit list then it isn't a bad list to be on. lol  Some of those people at RU and FOB are crazier than Joran!  Shocked

Very Happy  Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: May 10, 2007, 10:59:31 AM »

Tamikosmom-

Go for it!

Yep, you can have anything in your sig line and we change them all the time.  It's OK if two have the same one, etc.  Just so it isn't obscene or hate message or something like that.

But if it is hate towards the Sloots it's OK Laughing
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: May 10, 2007, 11:00:12 AM »

Sporter forgets we saw the video and those girls were behaving perfectly. Odd for someone so drunk.  

Yep. Hardly the drunk girl Joran makes her out to be. Sitting on a stool behaving herself drinking water, not even gambling like the rest of them.

Joran is so FOS it's coming out his ears.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.