April 24, 2024, 10:53:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #616 5/8 - 5/10/2007  (Read 155236 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: May 10, 2007, 11:53:14 AM »

For some reason I have been craving a nice, thick steak all morning.....   Cool
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: May 10, 2007, 11:53:49 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Easy-I still haven't got an answer for who Andre(s) Meneses is...this is what I got so far:
MF wrote:
Wow, finally someone noticed that there were a lot of other persons interrogated/interviewed by the ALE and not one but many times. That the HMI only used selected parts of mistranslated PV's says a lot.

GEL wrote:
Do you know who this person is and why he was questioned so many times?

Charlierat wrote:
What's the matter? Your MonKKKey sources run dry? I couldn't help but notice that the topic of discussion over at the Klan site is the significance of Meneses' detention.

I guess since Jossy doesn't know, you expect MF to fill in the blanks for you.

I still think MF is the one who did the cement pond job at the Sloot murder compound.

Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: May 10, 2007, 11:54:53 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
So if Natalee wasn't drunk when she left with Joran, what is the point in discussing her drinking history, Joran?  Obviously, just to smear and denigrate.

<snipped>

Right on Anna!!

From day one there has been an Aruban agenda to erect smokescreen to discredit Natalee Holloway and Beth Twitty.

Think about it ... if it had not been for the voice of Beth Twitty ... the disappearance of Natalee Holloway would have faded from media attention very quickly and ... Aruba could have closed the case without any justification.

It took Dave Holloway a while to "get it" but ... he finally came around.

Janet

APRIL 11, 2006

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the media help or hurt you?

HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: May 10, 2007, 12:01:49 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Had a BBQ'd porterhouse last night  Wink
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: May 10, 2007, 12:06:03 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Yum!  I have not had a real steak in a while.  I checked out Jeff Ruby's Steak House and I am thinking it might require a second mortgage just to pay the dinner bill. lol

Is Ruth's Chris national, or regional?  I'm thinking the menu prices are probably comparable to Ruby's place.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: May 10, 2007, 12:08:45 PM »

Yum!  I have not had a real steak in a while.  I checked out Jeff Ruby's Steak House and I am thinking it might require a second mortgage just to pay the dinner bill. lol

Is Ruth's Chris national, or regional?  I'm thinking the menu prices are probably comparable to Ruby's place.

Ruth Chris is national I believe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #926 on: May 10, 2007, 12:09:26 PM »

Ruth Chris is national, and yeah, pricey but wonderful! Ruby's has hit my "Must Go" list whenever I have the chance!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: May 10, 2007, 12:11:02 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Ruth Chris is national, and yeah, pricey but wonderful! Ruby's has hit my "Must Go" list whenever I have the chance!

It is kind of a turn on when they bring that steak out and it is sizzlin' and poppin' and still dancin' on the plate! lol
crazybabyborg
« Reply #928 on: May 10, 2007, 12:14:41 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

It is kind of a turn on when they bring that steak out and it is sizzlin' and poppin' and still dancin' on the plate! lol

Hear it here,,,,,,  Laughing
http://www.ruthschris.com/steak/steak.html
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: May 10, 2007, 12:14:43 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

That's why I'm here too.  The vdSloots just can't resist rubbing people's noses in it as did the ALE to Dave Holloway.  Telling him to go to C&C but watch his drink?  I'd have gone to jail for what I would have done to somebody saying that to me with my child missing from that cesspool they call a bar.

The gloating of Joran like in that Greta interview and every interview I have ever seen him to just adds fuel to the fire and now this book is just too much, trying to make money off what they did.

The more they gloat and show their greed, the more determined I become.

Anna, I only have so much room in my signature line for all these quotes. Laughing

I would be in jail for what they said about my child.  Especially that fat pig Dennis Jacobs.  I hope he drops dead choking on his frosted flakes because you know no one wants to do mouth to mouth on him.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #930 on: May 10, 2007, 12:17:28 PM »

I just read that chapter 7 summary.  I am so disgusted.  Don't we all know that when a perpetrator trashes his victim, of course he is guilty.  Why is this POS still walking free and making money off his murder.  His mother was even there to "help" him with his book.  I get soooo mad when I read his crap.  UNbelievable Evil or Very Mad
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: May 10, 2007, 12:25:26 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Guys- that letter from Paulus to Joran about his case being continued after the Judge rejects the request to remove Joran from suspect status says it all...

The 'drinking, gambling, whoremongering' father of the psycho rapist says at the end ~ Regards Paul.

What kind of father signs a letter to his son Regards and not LOVE?

What kind of father signs a letter to his son Paul and not DAD?

This is a major key into the psyche of Paulus.

They spit in the face off Justice and it PISSES me OFF BIGTIME!!!!!

I'd love to give Karma directions to Montanja 19... as it has obviously been having a hard time locating that dump.

A Couple Of MORTAR Rounds In The Sloot Compound .........

Would Shake Things Up ..........

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: May 10, 2007, 12:25:45 PM »

HA!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8P1K2100&show_article=1

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: May 10, 2007, 12:28:02 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar ... Abraham Lincoln

SEPTEMBER 26, 2005

Joran Van der Sloot
A CURRENT AFFAIR

Joran van der Sloot: She told me a lot of things. One thing she told me was that her mother was Hitler’s sister's daughter. I don’t know what she was talking, a lot of strange things. She told me she wanted to go to the light house and see sharks, which we never went to. But, I don’t know, she talked a lot of things. Obviously, she was drunk. I had stuff to drink too.

JANUARY 2, 2006

Joran Van der Sloot
VANITY FAIR

Bryan Burrough:  Under questioning, however, Joran did change his story. Instead of leaving Natalee at the Holiday Inn, he now said, the Kalpoes had dropped him and Natalee off at the beach beside the Marriott, a half-mile north of the Holiday Inn; the area is a lovers' lane of sorts. He said Natalee was so drunk she was drifting in and out of consciousness. Joran said he left her at the beach and walked home.

MARCH 1, 2006

Joran Van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there a way to describe her, I mean, and whether she seemed or appeared to be, you know, drinking? Did she seem to be drunk?

VAN DER SLOOT: Oh... she'd been drinking, but she wasn't drunk. I mean, she knew what she was doing.

There you have it Janet. His story changed when he found out he could be charged with rape, as did Tacopina's.

You are so right dayhiker!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: May 10, 2007, 12:30:42 PM »

Hi ya Widget and Kermit!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: May 10, 2007, 12:32:39 PM »

Hi-ho Rob
and monkeys.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: May 10, 2007, 12:37:01 PM »

I Still Believe That Natalees Body Was Recovered In June 2005 ...

The Government Of Aruba Decided At This Time Because Of The

Brutality Suffered By Natalee That It Would Be Better To Make Her

Disappear For Good For The GOOD Of Aruba, Which In Turn Started

The Playhouse 90 Acting Theater Of Aruba.

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #937 on: May 10, 2007, 12:37:59 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Hi ya Widget and Kermit!

How You Stay Rob ...............

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: May 10, 2007, 12:39:48 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
I Still Believe That Natalees Body Was Recovered In June 2005 ...

The Government Of Aruba Decided At This Time Because Of The

Brutality Suffered By Natalee That It Would Be Better To Make Her

Disappear For Good For The GOOD Of Aruba, Which In Turn Started

The Playhouse 90 Acting Theater Of Aruba.

Cool

I agree Widget.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: May 10, 2007, 12:39:56 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Don't know if this has been posted yet,but I see Ramm has finished translating ch. 7 of Joran's book:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=6913.0

Posted by Ramm at BFN:

- then comes the trip proper, the FBI files show that Natalee and her friends said to the FBI that they did not do much more than swim, catch some rays and go out. It talks about the students being free to pair up and that Natalee shared with Ruth, Lee and Madison in room 7114 of the HI. They arrived Thursday afternoon. And although they were there with 4, only 3 slept there as Madison stayed in her boyfriends room (Trey) for all of the vacation.

END OF CHAPTER

How in the hell does he know what it says in the FBI files?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
 Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.