April 24, 2024, 09:55:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #616 5/8 - 5/10/2007  (Read 155243 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: May 10, 2007, 12:41:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
For some reason I have been craving a nice, thick steak all morning.....   Cool

Had a BBQ'd porterhouse last night  Wink

Yum!  I have not had a real steak in a while.  I checked out Jeff Ruby's Steak House and I am thinking it might require a second mortgage just to pay the dinner bill. lol

Is Ruth's Chris national, or regional?  I'm thinking the menu prices are probably comparable to Ruby's place.

Ruth Chris is national I believe

All of you are invited over to Tamikosmom's for BBQ Ribeye Steaks ... compliments of her husband.   Honestly ... my hubby has been told his steaks are comparable ... if not better ... than most steakhouses.  He seasons ... garlic/seasoned salt/pepper ... one/two hours prior to cooking and ... the grill has to be "very hot" before placing the steaks on it.

The Caesar salad, fried fresh mushrooms and loaded baked potatoes or rice are my responsibility and then there is the cleanup ... my responsibility also.  Hey ... I take back everything ... our local Keg steakhouse is where it is at.

Laughing

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: May 10, 2007, 12:41:13 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
I Still Believe That Natalees Body Was Recovered In June 2005 ...

The Government Of Aruba Decided At This Time Because Of The

Brutality Suffered By Natalee That It Would Be Better To Make Her

Disappear For Good For The GOOD Of Aruba, Which In Turn Started

The Playhouse 90 Acting Theater Of Aruba.

Cool

I agree Widget.

Deepak Kalpoe "They will see that shit".

The shit is the beating Joran gave her.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: May 10, 2007, 12:42:47 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar ... Abraham Lincoln

SEPTEMBER 26, 2005

Joran Van der Sloot
A CURRENT AFFAIR

Joran van der Sloot: She told me a lot of things. One thing she told me was that her mother was Hitler’s sister's daughter. I don’t know what she was talking, a lot of strange things. She told me she wanted to go to the light house and see sharks, which we never went to. But, I don’t know, she talked a lot of things. Obviously, she was drunk. I had stuff to drink too.

JANUARY 2, 2006

Joran Van der Sloot
VANITY FAIR

Bryan Burrough:  Under questioning, however, Joran did change his story. Instead of leaving Natalee at the Holiday Inn, he now said, the Kalpoes had dropped him and Natalee off at the beach beside the Marriott, a half-mile north of the Holiday Inn; the area is a lovers' lane of sorts. He said Natalee was so drunk she was drifting in and out of consciousness. Joran said he left her at the beach and walked home.

MARCH 1, 2006

Joran Van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there a way to describe her, I mean, and whether she seemed or appeared to be, you know, drinking? Did she seem to be drunk?

VAN DER SLOOT: Oh... she'd been drinking, but she wasn't drunk. I mean, she knew what she was doing.

There you have it Janet. His story changed when he found out he could be charged with rape, as did Tacopina's.

You are so right dayhiker!

CROAK!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: May 10, 2007, 12:44:13 PM »

Cool

I agree Widget.

AGREED ..........

With Severe Head Trauma ...........

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: May 10, 2007, 12:45:23 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Don't know if this has been posted yet,but I see Ramm has finished translating ch. 7 of Joran's book:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=6913.0

Posted by Ramm at BFN:

- then comes the trip proper, the FBI files show that Natalee and her friends said to the FBI that they did not do much more than swim, catch some rays and go out. It talks about the students being free to pair up and that Natalee shared with Ruth, Lee and Madison in room 7114 of the HI. They arrived Thursday afternoon. And although they were there with 4, only 3 slept there as Madison stayed in her boyfriends room (Trey) for all of the vacation.

END OF CHAPTER

How in the hell does he know what it says in the FBI files?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
 Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad

Probably because when the Aruban authorities came here to question the MB kids he had access to their files.

I hope to god that the FBI wasn't stupid enough to give them access to everything.  How many times are the going to let Aruba make them look bad.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: May 10, 2007, 12:46:24 PM »

Cool

I agree Widget.

AGREED ..........

With Severe Head Trauma ...........

Cool

Yes.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: May 10, 2007, 12:50:33 PM »

If Aruba is unwilling to give Natalee the justice she deserves because of the people involved in the coverup.  Then I will settle for vengeance.  Do to Paulus and Joran the same thing they did to Natalee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: May 10, 2007, 12:51:27 PM »

Don't know if this has been posted yet,but I see Ramm has finished translating ch. 7 of Joran's book:

Posted by Ramm at BFN:

- then comes the trip proper, the FBI files show that Natalee and her friends said to the FBI that they did not do much more than swim, catch some rays and go out. It talks about the students being free to pair up and that Natalee shared with Ruth, Lee and Madison in room 7114 of the HI. They arrived Thursday afternoon. And although they were there with 4, only 3 slept there as Madison stayed in her boyfriends room (Trey) for all of the vacation.

END OF CHAPTER

How in the hell does he know what it says in the FBI files?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The New York lawsuit file against Paulus and Joran ....

Janet

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot
February 16, 2006

Page 10 of 17

49. Joran and his Father obtained copies of files maintained by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation, and more than a thousand pages of interrogation documents prepared by the Aruban Police.

_____

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: May 10, 2007, 12:52:48 PM »

Its Very Sad When Your Own Government Cant Help Get You Answers

About Your MIssing Daughter After ALL These Inconsistencies THat

Have Taken PLace Since DAY 1 ....................

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #949 on: May 10, 2007, 12:53:19 PM »

""49. Joran and his Father obtained copies of files maintained by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation, and more than a thousand pages of interrogation documents prepared by the Aruban Police.""

Unbelievable.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: May 10, 2007, 12:55:35 PM »

O/T

Now BBQ is something totally different to us in the deep South.  It usually has to do with a pork shoulder roast and lots of secret sauces and secret preps.

Steak cooked on a grill is just steak grilled.

I had BBQ with extra hot sauce over the weekend,  ribs marinated in vodka and something secret and also pulled pork.  Was yummy.

But I also could go for one of Janet's grilled rib eye, my fav cut of steak.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: May 10, 2007, 12:56:07 PM »

If Aruba is unwilling to give Natalee the justice she deserves because of the people involved in the coverup.  Then I will settle for vengeance.  Do to Paulus and Joran the same thing they did to Natalee.

I Believe Paulus's Statement About KNowing What Happened Says It ...

ALL ................

Do Unto Others .........

Before They Do Unto You ...........

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: May 10, 2007, 12:56:09 PM »

I'm normally not for vengeance. But for some reason, I wouldn't have a problem with this.

I guess that makes me a bad person.. oh well....::shrugs shoulders::...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: May 10, 2007, 12:56:13 PM »

DOMPIG re: the statment from Joran
"Once we got a statement from Joran that [Natalee] passed out several times while he was sexually fondling her, we thought we had something," Dompig says
Source: Vanity Fair Article
http://www.vanityfair.com/commentary/content/printables/060102roco01?print=true

DOMPIG:  So if the police chief says these guys are guilty as hell, but I need proof, why not take the forensic pieces?  Because this is an entirely circumstantial case that‘s going to be made up without a body, statements.  If there are forensic leads, those have to be followed.

Source:
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9910586

ttp://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006...644_page5.shtml
March 26, 2006
Dompig laid out the latest scenario of what happened after Natalee was last seen driving off with van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers shortly after 1 a.m. He says investigators think the group did not go to the beach but that THEY POSSIBLY BROUGHT NATALIE BACK TO THE VAN DER SLOOTS' HOME.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: May 10, 2007, 12:58:05 PM »

ACCORDING TO MICKEY JOHN - JORAN TEXT MSG DEEPAK FROM WHEREVER HE WAS AT - DEEPAK WAS AT HOME

JOHN: No. He only said that, while he was home, he went on his computer to chat with some friend. And the Dutch guy sent him a text message on his cell phone saying that when he got home he would also chat with him online. So he said automatically this guy was still out at the time he and his brother was home.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did he say what that message said?

JOHN: No, he didn't. He just said — the message said that, when he got home, he would talk to him online. He didn't say anything else.
http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,161044,00.html
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: May 10, 2007, 12:58:28 PM »

Posted by Ramm at BFN:

END OF CHAPTER

Probably because when the Aruban authorities came here to question the MB kids he had access to their files.

I hope to god that the FBI wasn't stupid enough to give them access to everything.  How many times are the going to let Aruba make them look bad.

MORE PROOF THAT THE ALE IS PART OF THE VAN DER SLOOT DEFENSE TEAM, DAM IT PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: May 10, 2007, 12:58:46 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
""49. Joran and his Father obtained copies of files maintained by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation, and more than a thousand pages of interrogation documents prepared by the Aruban Police.""

Unbelievable.

sounds like the interviews the ALE did in Mount Brook in an attempt to frame them and give Joran a future book deal. Bastards.

+++

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: May 10, 2007, 12:58:59 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

I'm normally not for vengeance. But for some reason, I wouldn't have a problem with this.

I guess that makes me a bad person.. oh well....::shrugs shoulders::...

When The Vengence Takes Place ...........

I Hope Its Televised ..........

A New Reality Show ..........

See How Many Fingers Joran Loses Before He Spills His Guts ...

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: May 10, 2007, 01:01:32 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Posted by Ramm at BFN:

END OF CHAPTER

The New York lawsuit file against Paulus and Joran ....

Janet

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot
February 16, 2006

Page 10 of 17

49. Joran and his Father obtained copies of files maintained by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation, and more than a thousand pages of interrogation documents prepared by the Aruban Police.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #959 on: May 10, 2007, 01:01:56 PM »

If Joran and Paulus are not the killers and body disposers, the real killer must be pissed off that Joran got the book deal and he didn't.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.