April 30, 2024, 09:57:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #616 5/8 - 5/10/2007  (Read 155726 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: May 09, 2007, 07:42:44 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Rob"
I don't know what to make of this girl...Very Happy   some of it looks shot at Moomba.

http://dabble.com/node/8589593

Hope she enjoyed her crabs.  Wink

Click on the Aruba link and guess what comes up #5? Klaas' video!

http://dabble.com/node/11201210

yep Dayhiker... I noticed that. I looked through all 759 of em...you'll never guess what I was looking for. Laughing

A lot of puking going on in Aruba. That must be a side effect of the Rohypnol.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: May 09, 2007, 07:42:44 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Joran & Koen

One looks like it was made the same time as the one ******* posted before, they are wearing the same shirts any way.

Not that that means anything in Aruba where they seem to wear the same shirt for days on end.

I notice Joran's shirt has Bra on it.  Does this mean anything? Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: May 09, 2007, 07:44:05 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Artcolley"

OH, and HI BT and all MOnkeys! Laughing

Howdy, Artcolley! I hope you're doing well.  Very Happy

HI BT
I'm doing a lot better, thanks!
Trying to get my gardens in order but its slow going!
HOw are you doing????
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: May 09, 2007, 07:45:13 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Joran & Koen

Did Guido fix Koens hair?

Looks like 2/5ths of The Village People.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: May 09, 2007, 07:45:40 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Joran & Koen

I wonder where Koen got that perm.

I dunno..weird, isn't it???? Shocked
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: May 09, 2007, 07:46:27 PM »

HI BT
I'm doing a lot better, thanks!
Trying to get my gardens in order but its slow going!
HOw are you doing????

I'm doing super duper, thanks!

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: May 09, 2007, 07:46:29 PM »

Posted today by MF at FOB:

Before the monkeys turn and twist the news, the island knew a homicide case yesterday and this was not one that can be considered a crime of passion, but rather a robbery intent. The victim died at the emergency room. They already think it might have been an inside job, since the victim (from Venezuela) has a construction company....

Thankfully a few hours later, the ALE detained two men under suspicion as being the ones responsibles of this act. One man of 17 and another of 25 years old, both from Colombia.

Indeed the two guys that were arrested were friends and employees of the victim, after getting out of the bar, they had a discussion and one got a gun out and shot the victim, they got scared and took him to the ER and left the place.... the ALE sent a general message for the units and intercepted them that same night.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: May 09, 2007, 07:46:45 PM »

Joran & Koen

ROFLMAO!!! Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: May 09, 2007, 07:46:48 PM »

Joran & Koen

ROFLMAO..
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: May 09, 2007, 07:48:37 PM »

Before the monkeys turn and twist the news, the island knew a homicide case yesterday and this was not one that can be considered a crime of passion, but rather a robbery intent. The victim died at the emergency room. They already think it might have been an inside job, since the victim (from Venezuela) has a construction company....

Thankfully a few hours later, the ALE detained two men under suspicion as being the ones responsibles of this act. One man of 17 and another of 25 years old, both from Colombia.

Indeed the two guys that were arrested were friends and employees of the victim, after getting out of the bar, they had a discussion and one got a gun out and shot the victim, they got scared and took him to the ER and left the place.... the ALE sent a general message for the units and intercepted them that same night.

Isn't it great how much Monkey Fan loves us?  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: May 09, 2007, 07:49:21 PM »

Art Colley, so good to see you.  My baby is doing fine.  She is still rambunctious but very obedient if need be.  She has quit chasing kitties.  One of them put a claw in her nose, lesson well learned, so she no longer tries to herd them up.  We are thinking of getting a sheltie to go with her.   A friend has a 5-year-old one that drives her BP up, so we are thinking "playmates."  What do you think?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: May 09, 2007, 07:49:24 PM »

Thanks Klaas!...Hey MF, a CRIME is still a CRIME, Get it??
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: May 09, 2007, 07:50:29 PM »

Hmm..well, interesting, but I hate to tell MF that this is ONE monkey that won't be twisitng and turning anything cause I plain don't care if they ALL kill eachother! Twisted Evil

OH, and g'evenin' Klaas!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: May 09, 2007, 07:51:29 PM »

OH, and I wish I could type the words properly! Laughing
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: May 09, 2007, 07:51:37 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Has anybody heard from Peaches?

My thoughts have been with her all day.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: May 09, 2007, 07:52:17 PM »

Hi Artcolley - how are you?  Been wondering where you've been hiding.  Was starting to worry!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: May 09, 2007, 07:53:20 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Hi Monkeys

Janet

She posted real early this morning before going in for her CT Scan.  I haven't seen her post since.  I don't know how long it should take or what her plans were after.  I'm hoping she checks in and let's us know how it went.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: May 09, 2007, 07:54:20 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Art Colley, so good to see you.  My baby is doing fine.  She is still rambunctious but very obedient if need be.  She has quit chasing kitties.  One of them put a claw in her nose, lesson well learned, so she no longer tries to herd them up.  We are thinking of getting a sheltie to go with her.   A friend has a 5-year-old one that drives her BP up, so we are thinking "playmates."  What do you think?

Hi Tyler!
YES..a playmate would be a good thing for A Border collie. And a Sheltie would be a perfect match.  A housemate will help her energy levels a lot! Mine keep eachother company and adore playing with the Bichon since she is just a energetic!  (Keeps a curious Border outta trouble, too!)

CAts will always teach a dog who is boss and when its "time to quit"! Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: May 09, 2007, 07:54:48 PM »

OH, and I wish I could type the words properly! Laughing
Hi Artcolley, great to see ya here!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: May 09, 2007, 07:55:25 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Hi Monkeys

Janet

She posted real early this morning before going in for her CT Scan.  I haven't seen her post since.  I don't know how long it should take or what her plans were after.  I'm hoping she checks in and let's us know how it went.

Thank you Klaas.

I did see her post this morning and ... have been checking in all day.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.