April 25, 2024, 06:53:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 511083 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: July 07, 2011, 03:11:46 PM »

Casey Anthony is not on PROBATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT!!??     

Poor CAYLEE MARIE!!

pb
I forgot about this, but the STATE suggested her probation be served while serving her time in jail.   This video does not let us know the outcome, but if Mason said she's not on probation, this must have occurred.  What BS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKIVc2VLZFI

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: July 07, 2011, 03:12:50 PM »

This look has made me think
HMMMM

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: July 07, 2011, 03:14:03 PM »

WHAT!!??     

Poor CAYLEE MARIE!!

pb
I forgot about this, but the STATE suggested her probation be served while serving her time in jail.   This video does not let us know the outcome, but if Mason said she's not on probation, this must have occurred.  What BS!!

Yep, No one had a clue she would be free
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: July 07, 2011, 03:14:37 PM »

WHAT!!??     

Poor CAYLEE MARIE!!

pb

Yep, No one had a clue she would be free

Oh and thank you for the video
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: July 07, 2011, 03:16:25 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/cfnews13casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
There are at least 3 attorneys here representing different organizations. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
18 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
Judge asks if 7 days is a good "cooling off" period? #CaseyAnthony -jfell
57 seconds ago

7 days cooling off periord, and then they release Casey in 6 days.....I do not think so. Attitudes will remain hot- hot- hot.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: July 07, 2011, 03:17:20 PM »

Oh yeah release them the same day casey gets out!

They will be safe then

He is going on and on about how people have changed - WELL so what that is NOT your concern - rule on the law and shut up.

He should have shown as much concern for the verdict and how it was reached..as he does for the people reaching said verdict.

Come on people..JP is not what he is cracked up to be...he protected everybody's rights throughout this trial except for Caylee's, the State's and the concerned citizens of Florida who do not want a murderer set free.  He should have spent more time picking this jury, he should have done alot of things he didn't....why worry over this now.  Sunshine Laws say this is supposed to be transparent..I want to hear from these jurors..I WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY CAME TO THIS DECISION AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THEIR WAS EVEN A BREATH OF JURY TAMPERING..and unless their names are released and they get the hard interview questions we will never know.

So far I firmly believe these jurors talked to each other prior to deliberation about this case..otherwise the alternates would not know how the rest felt or the reasoning behind the not quilty verdict.

The public needs answers.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: July 07, 2011, 03:17:48 PM »

http://www.forthepeople.com/casey-anthony-to-give-deposition-at-morgan-and-morgan’s-orlando-office--10-3164.html

Last hope for anything good for us.
I plan to follow John Morgan.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1227 on: July 07, 2011, 03:18:26 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/cfnews13casey
There are at least 3 attorneys here representing different organizations. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
18 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
Judge asks if 7 days is a good "cooling off" period? #CaseyAnthony -jfell
57 seconds ago

7 days cooling off periord, and then they release Casey in 6 days.....I do not think so. Attitudes will remain hot- hot- hot.

In fact, I think the judges ruling today was pointless. It will make things worse to time the release with her getting out. Is he tired today???
He sure sounded like it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: July 07, 2011, 03:19:13 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
Ambushed on my own network! High and low drama during this morning's Fox & Friends. First, we scored a cable exclusive with Jesse Grund, the former fiancé of Casey Anthony, who is devastated by the acquittal.
He believes the 25-year old party girl got away with murder. Millions of others around the world share his sincere dismay, incl...uding my wife and family.
But like I've been saying, knowing ain't proving. The jury weighed the evidence and said the allegations were unproven.
But then came the sneak attack, when my beloved morning show colleagues played a clip from last night's O'Reilly show where commentator Bernie Goldberg condemned my reaction to the verdict and said forcefully that it would be different if the acquittal was of a militia guy accused of killing a Mexican immigrant.
It was shocking that Goldberg would make it so personal.
He knew that by making his fictional scenario about Latinos and immigrants he would stir the TV mob to anger at me. ::snipping2::

Monkey Devil!           Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: July 07, 2011, 03:19:33 PM »

Per Mason she owes about 400 to 500,000 thousand dollars for costs related to this case.
Are you watching Mason on InSession?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1230 on: July 07, 2011, 03:20:02 PM »

I am glad to see that most have begun to exit the shock stage and entering anger. I hope the anger passes quickly onto something more positive... some of it is scary..moo

I am still in the hurt/grieving/like my child died state, rage state, would probably not call 911 if any of them were bleeding to death in front or me stage, and might help the bleeding along by putting just a few more cuts stage.

I cannot really explain it.

Back a few years ago, I was put on a drug, believe it was Paxil.  I decided not to take it any more cause it made me feel very guilty and I didn't do anything.  Back then, all I could think of was how to stop feeling that way and thought about taking my life, never very seriously, and told my doctor and they switched my med.  I am not on anything now, but I feel the very same way. So, there is no med to switch and I do not know how to make this feeling go away.  It is a physical feeling in my stomach that spreads throughout my entire body.   It was the most horrible feeling in the world and I swear I am in a very despondent state.  I can barely eat, sleep.  I am sitting in my office in the dark.  I am sure with time, i will be fine, but I feel like I have been stabbed in the stomach, that there is no justice in this world, that children have no rights, that lies can be told to get murderers off and it works.  I thought courts of law were for truth.  I am disgusted.  Every time I close my eyes, I start crying.

My husband rolls his eyes at me.  My kids are too young to understand.  You guys are all I have. 

I keep trying to think of things to do to get my mind off of this, but I cannot stop thinking about it.  I had hoped she would serve a few weeks, give me time to get over this, but with her getting out next week, I don't know what I am going to do to get over this.  Three years, I have spent praying for justice for Caylee. 

There is not one single person in her family that stood up for her throughout the past 3 years.   This has been about KC and only KC. 

I don't know how some of you do it.  I know you are all angry and upset but I am absolutely devastated to the point of not functioning.  I have been late to work 3 days in a row, and when I am at work, I barely am getting any work done.  I am dreaming about this case if I do get some sleep.  I am constantly tearing up.  When I cry, I am sobbing. I don't do that.  I cannot tell you the last time I sobbed.  I want to spit on every reporter that does an interview with any juror, DT lawyer, pays anybody for their story, or reports anything on KC.  My throat hurts from constantly being this close to tears. 

I was going to make a webpage, something like www.heypinellascountyjurors.com and list all the things this wench has done, but I have no mind set to look these things up to post.  I am totally and utterly lost and hopeless and she is not my child.  How did she function all that time while her child was dead. 

Gosh, I will shut up now.  Thanks for letting me rant. 

ZooMonkey, perhaps you need to return to a light anti-depressant for awhile. Please go see your doctor. All of us are sad but it sounds as though this triggered a past event or something in you.  Please don't ignore this.  If you don't feel like talking about it to your doctor, just print out your post here and highlight the significant points.  There are meds available that you can take for a short time that are not such heavy mood alterers.  I took some when I lost my Mother because I could not stop crying all the time. I don't know your age but this may also be affected by your hormones, too.  Mine was, I think, which is part of the reason I couldn't just talk myself out of the weeping, etc.  Just please, take care of yourself.  (I looked for a way to send a private post but couldn't find one.)
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: July 07, 2011, 03:20:49 PM »

Per Mason she owes about 400 to 500,000 thousand dollars for costs related to this case.

The full interview will be on tomorrow on TruTv they are off the air now
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: July 07, 2011, 03:22:26 PM »

Does Casey go into gen. population until she is released - or will she still be in protective custody?  TIA

**asking again, bc I got no response**       

No she is the super star of the OC Jail so she recieves special treatment..protective custody..just like she always has.

Friggin Cheney Mason was just scooped on an interview to air tomorrow on InSessions and called it solitary confinement..you can stop the spin now ahole..it was protective custody.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: July 07, 2011, 03:22:32 PM »

I want to understand what the jury was thinking as well.  I'm worried for the jury members and their families that some whacko will become violent with them.  Having another child victim in this case isn't going to help anything.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: July 07, 2011, 03:23:01 PM »

http://www.scribd.com/doc/59545083/Statement-by-Sheriff-Demings-re-Casey-Anthony-case

JULY 7, 2011 CONTAC : CAPT ANGELO NIEVES
FOR  YOUR  INFORMATION
 407.254.7350Statement by Orange County Sheriff Jerry L. Demings
For three long years, the citizens of Orange County, Florida sought justice in the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony. Essentially, that process concluded today with the sentencingof Casey Anthony only on charges associated with lying to law enforcement officersduring the course of the investigation into the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee.While the outcome of the murder trial was not what the Orange County Sheriff’s Officehoped for, we respect the findings of the jury because that is part of the criminal justice process. I ask the citizens to also respect the findings and to maintain a peaceful resolve.We thank Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. for giving the maximum sentence allowable under thelaw.The time has come for all of us to move on with our lives and our commitment to makingthe world a better place. The Orange County Sheriff’s Office remains committed tomaking a difference in keeping our community safe
I kinda thought Capt. Nieves was hot for some reason. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: July 07, 2011, 03:24:21 PM »

I want to understand what the jury was thinking as well.  I'm worried for the jury members and their families that some whacko will become violent with them.  Having another child victim in this case isn't going to help anything.

yeah I do not agree with the violence towards them. I just wanna see the people who did this
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1236 on: July 07, 2011, 03:24:36 PM »

Maybe he wanted to give the jurors 7 days to make it out of the state to a safe house. Good luck!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: July 07, 2011, 03:25:22 PM »

Jesse Grund's dad said this was not over for them either. Add the real Zanny, TES, etc

Casey is going to be a fixture in court.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: July 07, 2011, 03:25:44 PM »

Hugs, ZooMom.   an angelic monkey

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: July 07, 2011, 03:27:35 PM »

The full interview will be on tomorrow on TruTv they are off the air now
Hopefully someone will record it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.