March 29, 2024, 03:17:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 509733 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: July 07, 2011, 03:51:15 PM »

I hope it's OK to post a link to a site to join a petition to boycott any product, media appearance, interview that pays Jose Baez or Casey Anthony...
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/boycottcayleeanthony/

I just signed it..

Who does the boycott petition go to and when?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: July 07, 2011, 03:53:51 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
Ambushed on my own network! High and low drama during this morning's Fox & Friends. First, we scored a cable exclusive with Jesse Grund, the former fiancé of Casey Anthony, who is devastated by the acquittal.
He believes the 25-year old party girl got away with murder. Millions of others around the world share his sincere dismay, incl...uding my wife and family.
But like I've been saying, knowing ain't proving. The jury weighed the evidence and said the allegations were unproven.
But then came the sneak attack, when my beloved morning show colleagues played a clip from last night's O'Reilly show where commentator Bernie Goldberg condemned my reaction to the verdict and said forcefully that it would be different if the acquittal was of a militia guy accused of killing a Mexican immigrant.
It was shocking that Goldberg would make it so personal.
He knew that by making his fictional scenario about Latinos and immigrants he would stir the TV mob to anger at me. ::snipping2::

Monkey Devil!           Monkey Devil!
::MonkeyDance::you go Mr. Goldberg 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: July 07, 2011, 03:54:38 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony
BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
by OSCaseyAnthony
CONFIRMED: A tree near where #cayleeanthony's remains were found was struck by lightning this afternoon. #caseyanthony
5 minutes ago

wow what does that tell you
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: July 07, 2011, 03:54:39 PM »

by OSCaseyAnthony
CONFIRMED: A tree near where #cayleeanthony's remains were found was struck by lightning this afternoon. #caseyanthony
5 minutes ago

This really makes me sad.   

Don't be sad...really

It's the wrath of God.
Think it's a sign directed at kc and all the a's.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: July 07, 2011, 03:56:02 PM »

by OSCaseyAnthony
5 minutes ago

AND THAT MY FRIENDS is the hand of the almighty GOD!!!

I had posted last night that if the 6-6 manslaughter was true then there was no reason that those people should not have gone over all evidence and had a reasonable discussion.  There is no way in hell that they did that.  There was not enough time.

I want to know if pros can now go after the entire Ant fam.  Improper disposal of a corpse, not reporting a death.  Ubstruction, perjury, etc.  Seems to me the book needs to be thrown at all of them.  Is it at all possible?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: July 07, 2011, 03:56:07 PM »

I would never threaten them... but this is America, and if I happen to see one of those jurors... I will be sure to tell them what a pile of crap
verdict they made. They are morons as far as I am concerned. Let defense lawyers whine about it... I could care less. That's what they do best.... whine.

That's how I feel too. I still cannot fathom how they came to this conclusion.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: July 07, 2011, 03:57:58 PM »

by OSCaseyAnthony
5 minutes ago

Wow!
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: July 07, 2011, 03:58:08 PM »

by OSCaseyAnthony
5 minutes ago
Caylee's spirit is alive!! an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: July 07, 2011, 03:58:41 PM »

Oh yeah release them the same day casey gets out!

They will be safe then

He is going on and on about how people have changed - WELL so what that is NOT your concern - rule on the law and shut up.

He should have shown as much concern for the verdict and how it was reached..as he does for the people reaching said verdict.

Come on people..JP is not what he is cracked up to be...he protected everybody's rights throughout this trial except for Caylee's, the State's and the concerned citizens of Florida who do not want a murderer set free.  He should have spent more time picking this jury, he should have done alot of things he didn't....why worry over this now.  Sunshine Laws say this is supposed to be transparent..I want to hear from these jurors..I WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY CAME TO THIS DECISION AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THEIR WAS EVEN A BREATH OF JURY TAMPERING..and unless their names are released and they get the hard interview questions we will never know.

So far I firmly believe these jurors talked to each other prior to deliberation about this case..otherwise the alternates would not know how the rest felt or the reasoning behind the not quilty verdict.

The public needs answers.

When the court of public opinion in considered ... the court of public opinion regarding the thousands who listened each day of the Casey Anthony trial to exactly what the jury heard while sitting in that courtroom ... it does not make sense that ALL twelve jurors agreed to acquit Casey Anthony on ALL charges in less than eleven hours.  What are the chances?

Could it be that the jurors as well as the alternates were as a group while sequestered ... instructed/persuaded/influenced outside of the courtroom setting ... instructed/influence/persuaded to disregard ALL aspects of the prosecution's case against Casey Anthony and ... consider only what was furthered by the defence in closing arguments.

Think about it.  In Baez's own words ... Casey was not guilty of all charges related to the demise of her daughter except being a pathological liar.  Then think about the verdict.

An investigation into possible jury tampering needs to be initiated by the State on behalf of Caylee Anthony.  Justice demands it.  Caylee has no other advocate and Judge Perry has realized it from the getgo.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: July 07, 2011, 03:58:43 PM »

by OSCaseyAnthony
5 minutes ago

Don't be sad...really

It's the wrath of God.

Me too.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: July 07, 2011, 03:59:05 PM »

Thanks to everyone. 

LOVE always wins and conquers all. 
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: July 07, 2011, 03:59:10 PM »

by OSCaseyAnthony
5 minutes ago

Tells me god is angry like the world is.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: July 07, 2011, 04:00:50 PM »

Poem written in memory of Caylee M. Anthony - RIP (By Amy Wood)
.by Amy Wood on Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 1:37pm.The world is such a crazy place,

As we watch in shock the events of this case.

A mother who had no love for her child,

Who’d rather be free, who’d rather run wild.

A murder has happened, it’s just not right,

How can anyone take a child’s life?

A mother is supposed to love and care

Be selfless, devoted and always be there

But little Caylee now has her wings,

She’s moved on to better things.

Up in Heaven safe and loved

Looking upon us from up above.

She is where she deserves to be

She’s with God; she is now free.

Justice will one day be served

And it will be just what Casey deserves.

For God knows the truth about what happened that day

And when Casey faces her fate, that is when she’ll pay.

This sad story is over; the outcome is here.

And now for Caylee- no more fear.

Let us never forget this sweet little girl.

And do all we can to protect children in this world

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: July 07, 2011, 04:00:52 PM »

by OSCaseyAnthony
5 minutes ago

Don't be sad...really

It's the wrath of God.

Me too.

God's got a plan for kc and the a's.
No doubt about it.
He's very mad......

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: July 07, 2011, 04:02:51 PM »

Monkeys ~ Group Hug

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: July 07, 2011, 04:03:45 PM »

by OSCaseyAnthony
5 minutes ago

Tells me god is angry like the world is.

Yep!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: July 07, 2011, 04:04:20 PM »

Casey Anthony is not on PROBATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT!!??     

Poor CAYLEE MARIE!!

pb
I forgot about this, but the STATE suggested her probation be served while serving her time in jail.   This video does not let us know the outcome, but if Mason said she's not on probation, this must have occurred.  What BS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKIVc2VLZFI

She would have gotten more time if she had been caught with drugs..and she definitely would not have skated past probation.

I really think that there needs to be a civil case in Caylee's name.  There really needs to be a civil defense fund for children when they are abused and or murdered by their family members and those members get off.  Caylee has no one to speak for her in this family to start a civil case of wrongful death.  I am all about consequences..and no one seems to be paying any sort of consequence for this death.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: July 07, 2011, 04:04:20 PM »

Kc will have to look over her shoulder for the rest of her life.

However kc can't run when God beckons..

an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: July 07, 2011, 04:04:59 PM »

by OSCaseyAnthony
5 minutes ago
Caylee's spirit is alive!! an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: July 07, 2011, 04:05:31 PM »

well i started not clicking any article with Casey's name...I come here and read any news if it has been posted but for any reason I am clicking or seeing caseys news....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.