April 18, 2024, 08:07:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 510521 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: July 07, 2011, 04:37:37 PM »

I wonder if any of these "hurry up to get home" jurors ever stopped to think that all the court's delays were due to the Defense team's willful subjugation of the rules and endless sidebars and purposeful interruptions of the process. This could have been done in 2 weeks. casey's fake illness cost them another whole day as well as her "psych exam".

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1321 on: July 07, 2011, 04:38:36 PM »

I wonder if any of these "hurry up to get home" jurors ever stopped to think that all the court's delays were due to the Defense team's willful subjugation of the rules and endless sidebars and purposeful interruptions of the process. This could have been done in 2 weeks. casey's fake illness cost them another whole day as well as her "psych exam".
and don't forget Dr. Rodriguez.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: July 07, 2011, 04:41:03 PM »

I am crying so hard I'm hyperventilating. How is this even right? Why?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor

It;s time to hit the airwaves and internet.  We need to contact as many of the current client of William Morris agency as possible and demand that they drop him as representation unless he drops the killer and her fake lawyer.

http://www.wma.com/
119 Washington Ave. Suite 400
Miami Beach, FL 33139
tel 1(305)938-2000
fax 1(305)938-2002

1325 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Tel: +1 (212) 586-5100
Fax: +1 (212) 246-3583
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: July 07, 2011, 04:41:10 PM »

http://www.forthepeople.com/casey-anthony-to-give-deposition-at-morgan-and-morgan’s-orlando-office--10-3164.html

Last hope for anything good for us.
I plan to follow John Morgan.

I bet that depo does not take place at that place or time..look how long the defense put off the State depos...look back at the motions to delay the depos.

They will delay this because Casey will be booked to do some interview on that date..count on it.  She can run..and she can delay..but I think eventually Morgan will get his gal in a depo.  I just don't hold out much hope on that case..because Casey has admitted she lied, she admitted this was not the Zanny she described..same for Cindy and George.  And frankly this Zanny does not fit the description given of Zanny the Nanny.  I doubt once in court she'll have to pay damages..I just doubt it.

Gypsy, did you listen to all the depos taken way back when with Cindy and George?  He got both of them in lies.
I have to keep pinning my hopes on something or someone. 

Yes I did listen to those depos back in the day. 

I just don't hold out much hope for any cases against Casey right now.  I don't know rather or not Zanny's case is before a judge or a jury.  That could make a big difference in the outcome. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: July 07, 2011, 04:41:21 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-probation-terms-20110707,0,1255385.story
Casey Anthony probation: She can't leave Orange County without permission
Casey Anthony is expected to be released from jail on Wednesday.
By Orlando Sentinel
3:25 p.m. EDT, July 7, 2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1325 on: July 07, 2011, 04:41:42 PM »

Juror No. 2 is dreading the media attention.

"I just want to be left alone," he said.

He is emotionally exhausted, relying on friends and family to help him recover. But then the father of two thinks about the photos of Caylee's remains.

"For me it was not a good outcome," said Juror No. 2, his voice breaking. "Those pictures … I'll probably never forget them.

"To think that somebody would do that to a child."

ooo poor guy and to think he was part of a group of idiots that let the murderer walk. I feel so bad for him - NOT

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: July 07, 2011, 04:41:43 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
Ambushed on my own network! High and low drama during this morning's Fox & Friends. First, we scored a cable exclusive with Jesse Grund, the former fiancé of Casey Anthony, who is devastated by the acquittal.
He believes the 25-year old party girl got away with murder. Millions of others around the world share his sincere dismay, incl...uding my wife and family.
But like I've been saying, knowing ain't proving. The jury weighed the evidence and said the allegations were unproven.
But then came the sneak attack, when my beloved morning show colleagues played a clip from last night's O'Reilly show where commentator Bernie Goldberg condemned my reaction to the verdict and said forcefully that it would be different if the acquittal was of a militia guy accused of killing a Mexican immigrant.
It was shocking that Goldberg would make it so personal.
He knew that by making his fictional scenario about Latinos and immigrants he would stir the TV mob to anger at me. ::snipping2::

Monkey Devil!           Monkey Devil!
::MonkeyDance::you go Mr. Goldberg 

I believe the TV mob was angry when they saw you with Bobo the clown

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: July 07, 2011, 04:42:43 PM »

He is emotionally exhausted, relying on friends and family to help him recover. But then the father of two thinks about the photos of Caylee's remains.

"For me it was not a good outcome," said Juror No. 2, his voice breaking. "Those pictures … I'll probably never forget them.

ooo poor guy and to think he was part of a group of idiots that let the murderer walk. I feel so bad for him - NOT

....to think Jury Number 2 let the child's murderer go free

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: July 07, 2011, 04:46:09 PM »

....to think Jury Number 2 let the child's murderer go free

he should have stood his ground if he was so over come by the photos
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: July 07, 2011, 04:47:36 PM »

http://www.forthepeople.com/casey-anthony-to-give-deposition-at-morgan-and-morgan’s-orlando-office--10-3164.html

Last hope for anything good for us.
I plan to follow John Morgan.

I bet that depo does not take place at that place or time..look how long the defense put off the State depos...look back at the motions to delay the depos.

They will delay this because Casey will be booked to do some interview on that date..count on it.  She can run..and she can delay..but I think eventually Morgan will get his gal in a depo.  I just don't hold out much hope on that case..because Casey has admitted she lied, she admitted this was not the Zanny she described..same for Cindy and George.  And frankly this Zanny does not fit the description given of Zanny the Nanny.  I doubt once in court she'll have to pay damages..I just doubt it.

Gypsy, did you listen to all the depos taken way back when with Cindy and George?  He got both of them in lies.
I have to keep pinning my hopes on something or someone. 

Yes I did listen to those depos back in the day. 

I just don't hold out much hope for any cases against Casey right now.  I don't know rather or not Zanny's case is before a judge or a jury.  That could make a big difference in the outcome. 
it will go through a 6 panel jury by my understanding in listening to zienda's lawyer, she was harrassed, death threats against her and her children, was arrested and brought in to the police department only KC couldnt pick her out of a line up IIRC. she lost her job, the house she was renting, etc the list is so long.
I am wondering if Kronk can not sue them
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: July 07, 2011, 04:47:38 PM »

JUROR NUMBER SIX WANTS MONEY AND HE'LL TALK

Corporate Chefs:  Tampa        Brian Berling - Main Office
http://www.finnmarketing.com/staff.html

Chef Brian attended the University of North Florida, and holds a Bachelors of Arts Degree in Business Administration. He Apprenticed with Master Chef Jack Shoop at the Governors Club.
Brian spent a number of years in the California Fine Dining world and was most recently Executive Chef of Tanglewood in San Jose, CA.
Chef Brian joined Finn Marketing Group in November of 2008. He will be responsible for developing training programs, presentations and assisting the sales efforts of the outside sales people.
http://www.finnmarketing.com/bberling.html

HE WANTS MONEY FOR AN INTERVIEW
http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/200008/8/Cashing-in-on-Casey-Anthony

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-juror-paid-interviews-lawyer-trial-murder-child-caylee-anthony-network-money-jury/?adid=morecomments
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: July 07, 2011, 04:49:18 PM »

It would appear It did not take him too long to forget the pics of Caylee. Had they been permanently embedded in his mind, would one really have voted not guilty on all major charges including that of aggravated child abuse? Ah, dude ... exactly who do you think did that to that child you fool? Who was her care giver? How could these fools actually justify their comments with Casey going out partying.

These jurors did not want to believe the evidence no matter what they were presented with.

These people wanted a complted puzzle, requiring no thought.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: July 07, 2011, 04:49:25 PM »

BBM

And to think YOU let her get away with it.....I hope your conscience hurts you everyday for the rest of your life.  You had the power to make the decision to hold her accountable..and you came up with calling her a liar..which her own attorney told she was...otherwise I think you wouldn't have even charged her with that.  Sometimes not making a hard choice is the worst choice someone could make.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: July 07, 2011, 04:50:26 PM »

....after listening to the 2 jurors who have come forward and the one alternate juror - I believe the fix was on!!!!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: July 07, 2011, 04:50:58 PM »

BBM

And to think YOU let her get away with it.....I hope your conscience hurts you everyday for the rest of your life.  You had the power to make the decision to hold her accountable..and you came up with calling her a liar..which her own attorney told she was...otherwise I think you wouldn't have even charged her with that.  Sometimes not making a hard choice is the worst choice someone could make.

Just wanted to add I meant the juror..not any of the monkeys.

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1335 on: July 07, 2011, 04:51:31 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony
BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
by OSCaseyAnthony
CONFIRMED: A tree near where #cayleeanthony's remains were found was struck by lightning this afternoon. #caseyanthony
5 minutes ago

wow what does that tell you
Tells me god is angry like the world is.

Yep!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: July 07, 2011, 04:53:45 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-aftermath-caylee-law-drafted-states/story?id=14020260
Casey Anthony Trial Aftermath: 'Caylee's Law' Drafted in 4 States
By LAURA RIPARBELLI
July 7, 2011

Video at link.
Just two days after a Florida jury found Casey Anthony not guilty of murdering her 2-year old daughter Caylee, four states are drafting legislation being referred to as "Caylee's Law," which would tighten requirements on missing persons reports.

Lawmakers in Florida, Oklahoma, New York and West Virginia have all announced that they will propose versions of the law. This comes at the same time that an online petition for a "Caylee's Law" went viral on Change.org, which has collected over 300,000 signatures.   
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1337 on: July 07, 2011, 04:55:11 PM »

This look has made me think
HMMMM

in 2nd picture is that jp taking a picture of casey?

Kind of looks to me like he's holding a watch.

Judge looks scared of her!!  OMG

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: July 07, 2011, 04:55:41 PM »

Just saw this on my friends facebook...

If you don't pay your light bill for 31 days.. no power! If you don't pay your water bill for 31 days.. no water! If you don't return a movie you rented for 31 days.. you pay for that movie! If you don't report your child missing for 31 days, what happens?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! Post in your status if you agree!!

This is something I agree with! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: July 07, 2011, 04:56:07 PM »

http://newyork.ibtimes.com/articles/176168/20110707/casey-anthony-jurors-sick-effect-verdict-convict-lack-evidence.htm
Casey Anthony Trial's Never-Ending Nightmare: Lifetime Effect on Jurors
July 7, 2011 4:08 PM EDT

Casey Anthony murder trial has been a long nightmare for her family, the jurors, and those who followed emotionally through the trial, verdict and sentencing. Even after today's sentencing and beyond Anthony's release on July 13th, the never-to-be-known cause of Caylee's death and the sickening memories of the long trial may haunt the nation for a while. For the jurors, there may be lifetime effects, said a psychotherapist.
"They saw, which we were spared of not seeing, horrific pictures of her bones, her brain. So yes, I think there can be some post traumatic stress," said psychotherapist Dr. Fran Sherman, reports NBC's WPTV. In high-profile murder cases, jurors could feel guilty upon hearing the public reaction, said Sherman.

One juror told the St. Petersburg Times in an exclusive interview, saying "I wish we had more evidence to put her away. I truly do," reports CBS News.

Publicly known as Juror No.2, the juror told the Times, "Everybody agreed, if we were going fully on feelings and emotions, she was done." But the jurors instead went on the evidence presented before them, and as a conclusion, acquitted Anthony because there were not enough pieces to convict her.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.