April 25, 2024, 08:34:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 511088 times)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: July 07, 2011, 06:18:31 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
07/07/2011           Motion to Intervene
for the Limited Purpose of Seeking to Unseal Public Record
07/07/2011           Motion
to Unseal Videotape
08/25/2011           Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
Costs of Prosecution/Investigation
Could the judge now be on a power trip?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: July 07, 2011, 06:18:57 PM »

"MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
I support a law preventing jurors from profiting on case, at least for a few months. Too much chance for influence. #caseyanthony @insession
1 hour ago"
www.twitter.com

I agree with this.

A few months is nothing, how about 5 years...

I say, "never". Any future potential of making money could still potentially sway a juror (methinks) Instead, let's revamp the jury selection process, somehow, including more pay.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1442 on: July 07, 2011, 06:20:24 PM »

boyzmom~

This seems to be her original cell as I remember from the addresses on the envelopes we saw.

Thanks - I see it was updated today at 5 something local time and has that she has been sentenced on it. I really think she is not out and I hope someone is realizing she should be in longer with the check charges and the "false information" conviction.  If she is out and the court lied to the media about what day was release, and I lived in FL I would be asking for the resignation of several people at the court.

Wonder if JP will ever file the charges against JB?  My husband told me at the beginning of the case when he was assigned as judge that JBP is not as "constitutional" as we would wish - he did publish an order prohibiting people from telling the public about jury nullification on the court property - which seems a bit off to me. But since I am a card carrying libertarian it might just be me . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: July 07, 2011, 06:21:51 PM »

something just occurred to me, the jury could have done the right thing,and when asked just give the same  blah,blah,blah
we  found her guilty  there was no reasonable doubt,just like the blah,blah,blah,they are spouting now, we had reasonable doubt

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: July 07, 2011, 06:22:17 PM »

I don't care, let her out today.  The system failed Caylee.   Casey will kill again just like Joran van der Sloot unless someone gets to her first.  They are of the same mold. 

mold sb mould
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: July 07, 2011, 06:22:43 PM »

Will she be on probation ?
They are going to take her put of that jail by stealth.
My prediction :
Activities, spa day, makeover, new hairdo, new clothes.
Day 2 : Try to hook up with some guy ( hey, it's been a loooong time )
Day 3 : Some one will get a pix of her and her new booty call drunk as skunks and having a good time.
She might have got away with this for NOW, but if you commit a mortal sin you don't get away with it in your soul. She is doomed and damned. She might have some support from her lawyers right now and she feels vindicated, but they aren't going to babysit her or re-raise her forever and at some point she will feel the wrath of the public. 

Jesse is going to be on Dr. Drew tonite, I hope Richard Grund files a lawsuit against the Coven.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: July 07, 2011, 06:23:11 PM »

what if one of the jurors say they were coerced would that mean anything

It could mean a mistrial. That is what my cousin (the judge) said - He would convene a Grand Jury and pull everyone of them in front of it to get to the bottom of how and what occurred because they might lie to the public but they would not be stupid enough to lie to a Grand Jury & 15 people would not all lie.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: July 07, 2011, 06:23:14 PM »

boyzmom~

This seems to be her original cell as I remember from the addresses on the envelopes we saw.

Thanks - I see it was updated today at 5 something local time and has that she has been sentenced on it. I really think she is not out and I hope someone is realizing she should be in longer with the check charges and the "false information" conviction.  If she is out and the court lied to the media about what day was release, and I lived in FL I would be asking for the resignation of several people at the court.

Wonder if JP will ever file the charges against JB?  My husband told me at the beginning of the case when he was assigned as judge that JBP is not as "constitutional" as we would wish - he did publish an order prohibiting people from telling the public about jury nullification on the court property - which seems a bit off to me. But since I am a card carrying libertarian it might just be me . . .

I hope so. But I'm not so sure. I am sorta worried about JP. In the media hearing earlier, he mentioned he was going to be having something done that would have him in a bad way for a few days or something to that effect. I could only think surgery. <shrug>
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: July 07, 2011, 06:23:45 PM »

Jose Baez says that Casey Anthony could be a productive member in society.

LOL ... LIKE SHE HAS EVER BEEN A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER YET!!!

Is lying an attribute for a resume? How does a sociopath change? She will change just as Joran Van der Sloot changed. Oh that's right he is in prison having killed another.

Can you imagine guys bringing Casey home to mom?

Here is a woman who has a dead baby, where the world knows she did it ... as Caylee rotten in the swamp, Casey was drinking, dancing and sexing. I must have missed the part where she was repentant in this trial.

All these folks who think that Casey will amount to something. ARE YOU FRIGGIN SERIOUS? The system just allowed a sociopath to get away with murder. This will only embolden her. As previously stated, look what happened to Joran when he was alowed to get away with the same.
ITA.  Just a matter of time.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: July 07, 2011, 06:24:07 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Motion filed today to unseal Jail video of #CaseyAnthony reaction to #CayleeAnthony remains discovery. Video sealed 2 yrs ago.
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

YES!

too damn late...too much was sealed or deemed prejudicial...yep, never let the jury see the evidence that she is a narcissistic psychopathic baby killer

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: July 07, 2011, 06:25:20 PM »

My prediction :
Day 3 : Some one will get a pix of her and her new booty call drunk as skunks and having a good time.
She might have got away with this for NOW, but if you commit a mortal sin you don't get away with it in your soul. She is doomed and damned. She might have some support from her lawyers right now and she feels vindicated, but they aren't going to babysit her or re-raise her forever and at some point she will feel the wrath of the public. 

Jesse is going to be on Dr. Drew tonite, I hope Richard Grund files a lawsuit against the Coven.

What's the Coven?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: July 07, 2011, 06:25:50 PM »

I don't care, let her out today.  The system failed Caylee.   Casey will kill again just like Joran van der Sloot unless someone gets to her first.  They are of the same mold. 

mold sb mould

It's ok klaas...we knew what you meant....I agree.. they are both black-hearted,empty souled pieces of chit!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: July 07, 2011, 06:27:40 PM »

To me the COVEN meaning was the Anthony Family, her entire DT, the peeps that tried to pin it on Jesse. The peeps that aren't here.
Evil persons with no soul.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: July 07, 2011, 06:29:29 PM »

My prediction :

i think she got probation for the checks,anyone know?

My prediction  KC gets a boat load of $$$,and moves out of country

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: July 07, 2011, 06:32:43 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
Ambushed on my own network! High and low drama during this morning's Fox & Friends. First, we scored a cable exclusive with Jesse Grund, the former fiancé of Casey Anthony, who is devastated by the acquittal.
He believes the 25-year old party girl got away with murder. Millions of others around the world share his sincere dismay, incl...uding my wife and family.
But like I've been saying, knowing ain't proving. The jury weighed the evidence and said the allegations were unproven.
But then came the sneak attack, when my beloved morning show colleagues played a clip from last night's O'Reilly show where commentator Bernie Goldberg condemned my reaction to the verdict and said forcefully that it would be different if the acquittal was of a militia guy accused of killing a Mexican immigrant.
It was shocking that Goldberg would make it so personal.
He knew that by making his fictional scenario about Latinos and immigrants he would stir the TV mob to anger at me. ::snipping2::

Monkey Devil!           Monkey Devil!
::MonkeyDance::you go Mr. Goldberg 

I believe the TV mob was angry when they saw you with Bobo the clown

Here is a keeper

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: July 07, 2011, 06:33:04 PM »

To me the COVEN meaning was the Anthony Family, her entire DT, the peeps that tried to pin it on Jesse. The peeps that aren't here.
Evil persons with no soul.

ahh! thanks  Smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: July 07, 2011, 06:33:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28478497/detail.html
Mother Nature Sets Eyes On Caylee Memorial
Lightning Strikes Tree Yards Away
POSTED: 5:05 pm EDT July 7, 2011
UPDATED: 5:12 pm EDT July 7, 2011

Video at link.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28478497/detail.html#ixzz1RSfUcEUv

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: July 07, 2011, 06:33:45 PM »

My prediction :

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-probation-terms-20110707,0,1255385.story
Casey Anthony probation: She can't leave Orange County without permission
Casey Anthony is expected to be released from jail on Wednesday.
By Orlando Sentinel
3:25 p.m. EDT, July 7, 2011

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: July 07, 2011, 06:35:34 PM »

My prediction :

I am confused as to her "probation status". If Judge Strickland mandated a 1 year probation after her release -- I would think only HE could lift it. Judge Strickland has to make that call ......................... and I don't think he would let another judge over-rule his sentence.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: July 07, 2011, 06:35:44 PM »

Here is a keeper

Looks like they're having a "moment" 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.