April 20, 2024, 02:26:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 510572 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: July 07, 2011, 06:47:05 PM »

Will she be on probation ?
They are going to take her put of that jail by stealth.
My prediction :
Activities, spa day, makeover, new hairdo, new clothes.
Day 2 : Try to hook up with some guy ( hey, it's been a loooong time )
Day 3 : Some one will get a pix of her and her new booty call drunk as skunks and having a good time.
She might have got away with this for NOW, but if you commit a mortal sin you don't get away with it in your soul. She is doomed and damned. She might have some support from her lawyers right now and she feels vindicated, but they aren't going to babysit her or re-raise her forever and at some point she will feel the wrath of the public. 

Jesse is going to be on Dr. Drew tonite, I hope Richard Grund files a lawsuit against the Coven.

Richard said on Vinny's show that this is not done by a long shot.  I smell a civl suit coming from Jesse and his family for the lies and tryng to set up Jesse.  Will it fly..I just don't trust the Florida legal system now..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: July 07, 2011, 06:47:16 PM »

I hope it all backfires on all of them protecting Casey - including and not limited to that farce of a jury.

It has too

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: July 07, 2011, 06:47:29 PM »

They are going to take her put of that jail by stealth.
My prediction :
Activities, spa day, makeover, new hairdo, new clothes.
Day 2 : Try to hook up with some guy ( hey, it's been a loooong time )
Day 3 : Some one will get a pix of her and her new booty call drunk as skunks and having a good time.
She might have got away with this for NOW, but if you commit a mortal sin you don't get away with it in your soul. She is doomed and damned. She might have some support from her lawyers right now and she feels vindicated, but they aren't going to babysit her or re-raise her forever and at some point she will feel the wrath of the public. 

Jesse is going to be on Dr. Drew tonite, I hope Richard Grund files a lawsuit against the Coven.

i think she got probation for the checks,anyone know?

My prediction  KC gets a boat load of $$$,and moves out of country

Think you  right......
Which might be a good thing.
Kc gets caught doing something outside of the USA, those jails r much worse then ours.

You're so right! Remember the "caning" incident? Wow, it's been a long time, so I don't recall much else. But I do recall somebody got caned in another country.

She won't be let in to Japan or China, Parish Hilton was sent packing at the airport on arrival.  Wouldn't let her in there county..

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: July 07, 2011, 06:47:31 PM »

what if one of the jurors say they were coerced would that mean anything

It could mean a mistrial. That is what my cousin (the judge) said - He would convene a Grand Jury and pull everyone of them in front of it to get to the bottom of how and what occurred because they might lie to the public but they would not be stupid enough to lie to a Grand Jury & 15 people would not all lie.

I watched HLN early this morning...Morning Express, then right into court. They all talked about jury misconduct. They confirmed the only way a mistrial would be granted bc of jury misconduct would be if Casey were found guilty. She was found not guilty so no chance of mistrial.

Best bet is to go after her for money owed, reimbursement for investigation & searches.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: July 07, 2011, 06:49:29 PM »

To me the COVEN meaning was the Anthony Family, her entire DT, the peeps that tried to pin it on Jesse. The peeps that aren't here.
Evil persons with no soul.

Agree.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: July 07, 2011, 06:50:17 PM »

You're so right! Remember the "caning" incident? Wow, it's been a long time, so I don't recall much else. But I do recall somebody got caned in another country.

She won't be let in to Japan or China, Parish Hilton was sent packing at the airport on arrival.  Wouldn't let her in there county..

I didn't know that! Wow, nice!! Maybe she could go to Iran. LOL
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: July 07, 2011, 06:50:55 PM »

From the one video I saw of the Anthony's garage door closing around 2pm, I wonder if Casey was ducked down in the back of their car? I saw video of the garage door closing, but not of them actually pulling in. Cops wouldn't let cameras get very close, so who knows.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: July 07, 2011, 06:51:37 PM »

http://palmharbor.patch.com/articles/casey-anthony-juror-we-are-upset-that-people-think-were-incompetent
Casey Anthony Juror: 'We Are Upset That People Think We're Incompetent'
Palm Harbor resident Dean Eckstadt speaks about his experience as an alternate juror during the Casey Anthony trial.

::snipping2::
Eckstadt also said he does not think his fellow jurors from Pinellas County fear for their safety because of the verdict they reached.

He says that the jurors he has talked to are worried about something else entirely. "We are upset that people think we're incompetent," he said on the Today show. "We made the decision on the law. You can't have emotion in the situation, and I think that came down to the final decision."
he can think wow they are incompetent fools
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: July 07, 2011, 06:51:47 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1489 on: July 07, 2011, 06:54:37 PM »

Meant the link was taken off here after I linked it....
Oooops.....was funny  ..Angry Grandpa Is Pissed Casey Anthony Is Found Not Guilty

OMG!   I hope he didnt have a heart attack after that!    My reaction was almost as bad...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: July 07, 2011, 06:55:50 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
Ambushed on my own network! High and low drama during this morning's Fox & Friends. First, we scored a cable exclusive with Jesse Grund, the former fiancé of Casey Anthony, who is devastated by the acquittal.
He believes the 25-year old party girl got away with murder. Millions of others around the world share his sincere dismay, incl...uding my wife and family.
But like I've been saying, knowing ain't proving. The jury weighed the evidence and said the allegations were unproven.
But then came the sneak attack, when my beloved morning show colleagues played a clip from last night's O'Reilly show where commentator Bernie Goldberg condemned my reaction to the verdict and said forcefully that it would be different if the acquittal was of a militia guy accused of killing a Mexican immigrant.
It was shocking that Goldberg would make it so personal.
He knew that by making his fictional scenario about Latinos and immigrants he would stir the TV mob to anger at me. ::snipping2::

Monkey Devil!           Monkey Devil!
::MonkeyDance::you go Mr. Goldberg 

I believe the TV mob was angry when they saw you with Bobo the clown

Here is a keeper

A few songs in my mind...

Here's an old one from when I was in grade school: Push Push In The Bush

Oooh, let's not forget Doin' The Butt

Omg & what about Freak Me Baby

Ugggh, almost forgot I Wanna Sex You Up
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: July 07, 2011, 06:57:43 PM »

http://palmharbor.patch.com/articles/casey-anthony-juror-we-are-upset-that-people-think-were-incompetent
Casey Anthony Juror: 'We Are Upset That People Think We're Incompetent'
Palm Harbor resident Dean Eckstadt speaks about his experience as an alternate juror during the Casey Anthony trial.

Eckstadt also said he does not think his fellow jurors from Pinellas County fear for their safety because of the verdict they reached.

He says that the jurors he has talked to are worried about something else entirely. "We are upset that people think we're incompetent," he said on the Today show. "We made the decision on the law. You can't have emotion in the situation, and I think that came down to the final decision."

BBM..That says it all..they should be impeached as a jury and this should be a mistrial.  The alternates keep referencing "WE"..since they aren't royalty that says to me they talked about this among themselves well before they were separated for just the 12..not the alternates..to make their decision.

Someone at the prosecutors office needs to do something about this..atleast file a motion to poll each juror separately about what went on before, during, and after the verdict was announced.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: July 07, 2011, 07:01:45 PM »

Meant the link was taken off here after I linked it....
Oooops.....was funny  ..Angry Grandpa Is Pissed Casey Anthony Is Found Not Guilty

OMG!   I hope he didnt have a heart attack after that!    My reaction was almost as bad...

I put it on my favorite list on youtube.........

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: July 07, 2011, 07:02:57 PM »

I was at the doctor today and was waiting outside the lab to have blood drawn.
They had Fox News on a TV in the waiting area and were interviewing Juror #3.
One man said that he was sick of hearing about that mess.   Another man jumped
up and said...."how can you say that?  She killed her baby and is getting off scott free."

A fist fight ensued.  I cheered for the second man.   People came running from
everywhere to break up the fight.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: July 07, 2011, 07:03:06 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
On the heels of Casey Anthony being sentenced, Caylee's Law has been officially filed. http://goo.gl/Srzqz

Thank you sweet Jesus. Thank you to all entities out there. Omg thank you.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1495 on: July 07, 2011, 07:03:14 PM »

....after listening to the 2 jurors who have come forward and the one alternate juror - I believe the fix was on!!!!

I honestly can't believe there are people this foolish. I guess LDB was correct and she must have insulted the jury in the process when she stated at closing argument that she hoped common sense was not lost. Sadly, it already had been LOST.

You're right because there is no way on G_d's green earth any common sense was in that jury room

WHAT WE HAD WAS A RUNAWAY JURY

10-4 there, my good Blonde buddy. Now what we got here.... is failure.... to communicate! Some men, ya just can't reach. -Cool Hand Luke 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: July 07, 2011, 07:03:15 PM »

boyzmom~

This seems to be her original cell as I remember from the addresses on the envelopes we saw.

Thanks - I see it was updated today at 5 something local time and has that she has been sentenced on it. I really think she is not out and I hope someone is realizing she should be in longer with the check charges and the "false information" conviction.  If she is out and the court lied to the media about what day was release, and I lived in FL I would be asking for the resignation of several people at the court.

Wonder if JP will ever file the charges against JB?  My husband told me at the beginning of the case when he was assigned as judge that JBP is not as "constitutional" as we would wish - he did publish an order prohibiting people from telling the public about jury nullification on the court property - which seems a bit off to me. But since I am a card carrying libertarian it might just be me . . .

We can only hope that he does files charges against Bozo.
I'm no legal expert, but I don't think a judge can lie to the public, the cops, yes, the court, no.
They'll be whisking her out in the early am. hours of July 13 while everyone is asleep.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: July 07, 2011, 07:05:25 PM »

up and said...."how can you say that?  She killed her baby and is getting off scott free."

Is it wrong of me to chuckle .. yes.. I'm sure it is..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: July 07, 2011, 07:06:24 PM »

I don't care, let her out today.  The system failed Caylee.   Casey will kill again just like Joran van der Sloot unless someone gets to her first.  They are of the same mold.  

My sentiments exactly !! And the lightening hitting the tree at Caylee's burial place is more than a sign to KC - I believe it is a sign to the jurors as well. ALL will pay a price and I will be anxiously waiting to watch their lives fall apart.

So far if the jurors I have watched on TV are indicative of the whole jury I understand how they acquitted her. The combination of them together did not have enough brain cells to start a campfire. I was amazed at how totally ignorant those people were.  

I which JP had picked up the homeless people at the shelter for at least they would have been street wise and not allowed a murderer to go free.

I agree Turbo...hubs and I were talking about it today and he said...there needs to be some changes ...this is what you get when you get a bunch of dumb azzes on a jury....I told him that I wish he had taken the homeless shelter people...they would have taken their time with the verdict...they would have been happy to stay where that jury was put up...and probably disgusted by the slore ...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: July 07, 2011, 07:09:25 PM »

Is it wrong of me to chuckle .. yes.. I'm sure it is..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.