April 24, 2024, 08:07:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 511040 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: July 07, 2011, 07:11:23 PM »

http://palmharbor.patch.com/articles/casey-anthony-juror-we-are-upset-that-people-think-were-incompetent
Casey Anthony Juror: 'We Are Upset That People Think We're Incompetent'
Palm Harbor resident Dean Eckstadt speaks about his experience as an alternate juror during the Casey Anthony trial.

::snipping2::
Eckstadt also said he does not think his fellow jurors from Pinellas County fear for their safety because of the verdict they reached.

He says that the jurors he has talked to are worried about something else entirely. "We are upset that people think we're incompetent," he said on the Today show. "We made the decision on the law. You can't have emotion in the situation, and I think that came down to the final decision."

If the dunce cap fits, wear it.

Sorry, you folks did not even understand your charge, let alone even begin to know the law. What I heard out of the mouth of Juror #3 was complete incompetence. This is what happens when you don't take notes, don't understand the jury instruction and did not even bother to go over the evidence.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: July 07, 2011, 07:13:21 PM »

http://palmharbor.patch.com/articles/casey-anthony-juror-we-are-upset-that-people-think-were-incompetent
Palm Harbor resident Dean Eckstadt speaks about his experience as an alternate juror during the Casey Anthony trial.

Eckstadt also said he does not think his fellow jurors from Pinellas County fear for their safety because of the verdict they reached.

He says that the jurors he has talked to are worried about something else entirely. "We are upset that people think we're incompetent," he said on the Today show. "We made the decision on the law. You can't have emotion in the situation, and I think that came down to the final decision."

BBM..That says it all..they should be impeached as a jury and this should be a mistrial.  The alternates keep referencing "WE"..since they aren't royalty that says to me they talked about this among themselves well before they were separated for just the 12..not the alternates..to make their decision.

Someone at the prosecutors office needs to do something about this..atleast file a motion to poll each juror separately about what went on before, during, and after the verdict was announced.
you took the words right out of my mouth! we r 2 for 2 with these alternates saying we, we, we and making it very clear that they spoke to each other when they were not supposed to!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: July 07, 2011, 07:14:51 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/275537/Caylee-T-shirts-honor-childs-memory

TAMPA --

Despite all the publicity surrounding the Casey Anthony trial, a Tampa man is trying to keep Caylee's memory at the forefront of everyone's minds by putting a message on the front of T-shirts.

Encore Select shop owner Richard Moore made shirts with several different slogans to choose from including "Not My Verdict: Remember Caylee, Justice For Caylee and What About Caylee?"

Moore says he's answered tons of calls from people looking to vent their frustrations on fabric. 

Um, I hope he does not print up Justice for Caylee t-shirts.

He might want to think about No Justice for Caylee one's. Have the Anthony's copyrighted that too?
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: July 07, 2011, 07:15:52 PM »

JVM, on HLN, stated that KC got 1043 days off her sentence for good behavior, and that Caylee's spent 1042 days here on earth.... an angelic monkey
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: July 07, 2011, 07:16:22 PM »

when was KC release date 7/13/11,good behavior time,starts today for the remainder of the sentence
so tomorrow is a day,the next is a day,the next is a day,fri.,sat,sun.,mon., thats 4 + 3 day good behaviour
= 7,shes out mon.,did i fig that right

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: July 07, 2011, 07:16:39 PM »

I was at the doctor today and was waiting outside the lab to have blood drawn.
They had Fox News on a TV in the waiting area and were interviewing Juror #3.
One man said that he was sick of hearing about that mess.   Another man jumped
up and said...."how can you say that?  She killed her baby and is getting off scott free."

A fist fight ensued.  I cheered for the second man.   People came running from
everywhere to break up the fight.

LMAO MAGNOLIA..THAT'S IS PRICELESS!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1506 on: July 07, 2011, 07:19:09 PM »

BBM..That says it all..they should be impeached as a jury and this should be a mistrial.  The alternates keep referencing "WE"..since they aren't royalty that says to me they talked about this among themselves well before they were separated for just the 12..not the alternates..to make their decision.

Someone at the prosecutors office needs to do something about this..atleast file a motion to poll each juror separately about what went on before, during, and after the verdict was announced.

Agree!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: July 07, 2011, 07:21:13 PM »

Some might enjoy this............

Restaurant Bans Casey Anthony Jurors

http://www.wesh.com/video/28477236/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1508 on: July 07, 2011, 07:21:25 PM »

I'm thinking the so called jury needed to have asked the definition of the options and the definition of guilty and not guilty since they obviously didn't know.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: July 07, 2011, 07:21:29 PM »

I don't think she looks pretty at all, I think she looks unkempt.  YUK.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: July 07, 2011, 07:22:57 PM »

Perhaps this has already been posted, but just in case!     It is an opinion regarding Casey's earning any monies.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/07/07/casey-anthony-doesnt-deserve-dime/

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: July 07, 2011, 07:23:16 PM »

I don't care, let her out today.  The system failed Caylee.   Casey will kill again just like Joran van der Sloot unless someone gets to her first.  They are of the same mold.  

My sentiments exactly !! And the lightening hitting the tree at Caylee's burial place is more than a sign to KC - I believe it is a sign to the jurors as well. ALL will pay a price and I will be anxiously waiting to watch their lives fall apart.

So far if the jurors I have watched on TV are indicative of the whole jury I understand how they acquitted her. The combination of them together did not have enough brain cells to start a campfire. I was amazed at how totally ignorant those people were.  

I which JP had picked up the homeless people at the shelter for at least they would have been street wise and not allowed a murderer to go free.

New too Turbo, me too. Is there a reason those jurors didn't have enough backbone to find this nut guilty? They sure were pampered while doing jury duty. I worked in Wilmington DE while the Tom Capano trial was going on. That was high profile & the jurors never had anything as elaborate. I shared a cubicle with somebody that served on that jury. Ann Marie Fahey was put in an ice chest & dumped in the ocean. Tom & his bro Gerry shot it but it remained afloat so they wrapped her body in the boats anchors and threw her in the sea. The Capanos have a huge construction company. They build hotels, among other things. The bloody carpet & sofa were thought to have been thrown in a dumpster at one of their sites, but I think they were buried and cemented over at an apartment complex newly built by Capano Builders. we did a TON of fund raising to no avail. He was found guilty without a body or murder weapon. Those jurors weren't spoiled & pampered like these Pinellas County jurors. I think it worked against the state. I wonder if it was planned that way. It's bugging me.

Maybe Judge Perry knows something we don't.

Doubt it.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1512 on: July 07, 2011, 07:23:27 PM »

Meant the link was taken off here after I linked it....
Oooops.....was funny  ..Angry Grandpa Is Pissed Casey Anthony Is Found Not Guilty

OMG!   I hope he didnt have a heart attack after that!    My reaction was almost as bad...

Ooooh boy he was fired up.   

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: July 07, 2011, 07:23:43 PM »

he can think wow they are incompetent fools

We don't think it..we KNOW it.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: July 07, 2011, 07:23:48 PM »

I think she looks dirty.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1515 on: July 07, 2011, 07:24:39 PM »

I'd like to grab her by that hair, throw her down on the ground and bang her head against the pavement. The heck with chloroform, that would be too good for her. 
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: July 07, 2011, 07:26:21 PM »

I think she looks like he77!

If she weren't such a sociopath, I'd think she's having more trouble sleeping because she knows she got away with murder. She probably got more sleep when she was wondering if she would get away with it....and the nerve, who does she think she is wearing Caylee's favorite color...sick,sick,sick
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1517 on: July 07, 2011, 07:26:32 PM »

Agree!

WE is a great weakening word to use when you don't want to own your own decision. I didn't do it. We did it! There are 11 other people who are just as stupid as I is.

Enjoy the heat you nudnicks. Own your decision, ya pencil-neck. Monkey Devil!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: July 07, 2011, 07:27:19 PM »

I was at the doctor today and was waiting outside the lab to have blood drawn.
They had Fox News on a TV in the waiting area and were interviewing Juror #3.
One man said that he was sick of hearing about that mess.   Another man jumped
up and said...."how can you say that?  She killed her baby and is getting off scott free."

A fist fight ensued.  I cheered for the second man.   People came running from
everywhere to break up the fight.

LMAO MAGNOLIA..THAT'S IS PRICELESS!

Amazing!  I would have  wanted to be a cheerleader for the second man too!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: July 07, 2011, 07:28:04 PM »

....after listening to the 2 jurors who have come forward and the one alternate juror - I believe the fix was on!!!!

I honestly can't believe there are people this foolish. I guess LDB was correct and she must have insulted the jury in the process when she stated at closing argument that she hoped common sense was not lost. Sadly, it already had been LOST.

You're right because there is no way on G_d's green earth any common sense was in that jury room

WHAT WE HAD WAS A RUNAWAY JURY

Janet's BEEN saying this & personally I think it's tge only logical explanation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.